Life full of new Responsibili...

By moisa71

This is the sequel to life full of rejection i suggest reading the first book before this one. Madison has b... More

Chapter 1 Prophecy
Chapter 2 Teasing
Chapter 3 New Wolf
Chapter 4 Freaking Out
Chapter 5 The Night
Chapter 6 The Shorts
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
READ PLEASE!! (NEW BOOK)
Chapter 8 Sasha
Chapter 9 Second Mate
Chapter 10 Distraction
Chapter 11 Lingerie
Chapter 12 Bonding
Chapter 13 Heat
Chapter 14 Back to Work
Chapter 15 All Finished
Chapter 16 Visitor
Chapter 17 The Ball...
Chapter 18 15 Men
Chapter 19 The Attack
Chapter 20 Plan
Chapter 21 Training
Chapter 22 Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 23 Your Mates Can Hold Their Own
Chapter 24 The Clean Up
Chapter 25 Uh-oh...
Chapter 26 Nicole
Chapter 27 Belong
Chapter 28 We Have to Finish This

Chapter 7 Shopping

1.6K 87 2
By moisa71

"Where do you think your going" Yas and I jumped turning around and sighing.

"Thank god it's only you guys" Yas held her heart catching her breath.

"Were sneaking out wanna come" I smiled.

"YES!!!" they exclaimed.

"The guys have been getting on our nerves" Wendy exclaimed quietly.

I laughed "Ok lets go but we have to be really quiet".

They nodded and we quietly made it to the castle doors.

"Guys?" we turned and saw one of the guys.

The girls panicked and Yas thought it was bright to yell "RUN!!!" , laughing we did as Yasmin said and ran to my car.

I heard the guys chasing us and jumped into my car.

"GO!GO!GO!" Yas yelled once I started the car.

I did as she said and stepped on the gas.

"Oh god that was so funny" Wendy laughed.

" Yasmin you had to cause that big of a scene" Nina asked giggling a bit.

"Of course she had too  that's the only way to make things interesting" Amy chuckled.

"Turn on the radio" I laughed.

Yasmin did as I said and turned it on. Once it was on I laughed RUN RUN RUN by celeste Buckingham was playing. (I love this song u should listen to it-on the side)

"Where we going?" Amy asked.

"Getting dresses for the ball and sending invitations" I smiled.

 "I need to pick out for Abby" Wendy smiled.

"Well after we go dress shopping, and send the invites, then we should get lunch and get you a party planner" Amy suggested.

I nodded "Ok and then we can shop more".

"Now that this is done tell us how did the marking happen" Nina raised an eyebrow.

I blushed "We were making out... and it uh sorta got heated... and we... marked each other". Now my face was most likely a scarlet red.

 "You dirty girl" Yas laughed smacking my arm.

"Any way lets ignore Yasmins comment and get the big question over with when are you going to finish the process" Wendy pushed arching an eyebrow and the girls peered towards me.

"I don't know" I blushed even more if that was possible.

"Its settled were buying you lingerie" Yas stated in a final tone.

I choked on air "W-what".

"You heard me your going to need it for when the time comes" Yasmin shrugged. I didn't respond and the others just laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"No I refuse" I huffed glaring at the girls.

"Come on Cameron won't be able to resist with you in this" Nina grinned.

"You'll look so hot in it" Amy smiled.

"Again no" I glared.

I was staring at the material trying to dissolve it with my eyes but nothing would happen.

It was a red very short see through night gown. It went all the way down to right under my bum. The only part that wasn't see through was the area of my intimate parts. They were covered lightly with lace and there was a bow in between my boobs. The underwear didn't even look like underwear it was like a little thread.

"We're still buying it for you" Yasmin chimed.

I sighed in aggravation still knowing no matter what they'd buy it.

"Whatever" I huffed.

"Good now what about this" Wendy held up a baby blue lacey bra and matching thong.

It was a strapless bra and it had miniature diamonds outlining the top and bottom of it. The material looked light and almost see through. It was cute I'll admit that.

"Ok" I sighed.

Wendy grinned and the girls squealed. I'm hating bringing them along now.

"Now what about this?" Amy held up a short white skirt that ended under my butt and and a white top that was see through so you could see my stomach and back.

But had a light flowery material covering my boobs and you could easily remove the sleeves and untie the back so it wouldn't be a hassle.

"Ok" I groaned in annoyance.

"Awesome now this" Yasmin held up a black sleeveless nightgown that you had to tie in the back.

It of course ended under my bum like the others. Then there were cute lace designs around the night gown. You could almost fully see the everything. And lastly the matching thong.

I stared at the night gown and then turned to glare at the girls. They gave me a puppy dog look knowing that anyone who did that would persuade me. I looked over to the night gown then back to my pouty friend. 

 "Ok fine now I think we have enough" I sighed looking at all the lingerie they picked for me.

They all squealed jumping in a circle  then looked back to me "Fine" they nodded.

We walked to the cashier who gave us looks as she checked out all our items. The total was $97.57.

"Now dresses" Nina grinned as we went to my car.

 I unlocked the trunk and put the bags in.

"So after dresses we can get shoes then jewelry" I smiled shutting my trunk.

"I call shotgun" Yas jumped eagerly.

"Yas you always get shotgun what's the point of saying it" Wendy laughed.

"Because I like saying it" Yasmin shrugged. We all laughed getting into my car.

I turned up my radio and we sang to what the hell by Avril Lavigne. I sped up the car feeling the adrenaline seeping through me. When we came up to a place that sold dresses I stepped on the brake and parked.

"What the hell Madison" Yas hissed.

I shrugged laughing and exited the car. Amy and I were the first ones in the store looking at the dresses. I saw a Royal blue dress knee length with a ruffled bottom and a ruffled train. The top had jewels on the breasts and down the middle.(On the side)

I grabbed the dress running to the dressing. I take off my clothes quickly and slip on the dress and stare at my reflection the dress is beautiful. I smiled looking at myself this is so the dress. I exited the dressing room and the girls were sitting waiting for me.

"Oh my gosh Madison" Yasmin squealed.

"That I so the dress" Amy bounced up and down.

"I know" I grinned.

"Go change we need to try on our dresses" Wendy commanded.

Laughing softly I went to the dressing room and changed back to my normal clothes.

The girls aren't there so I suppose their trying on their dress. I sigh and take a seat waiting for the girls. Amy and Nina exit and I gasp. Amy wore a knee length light pink dress with gems on the breasts, while Nina wore a mid thigh dress with a many ruffles and an open back with jewels under the breasts and on the sleeves.(on the side)

"You guys look AMAZING" I pull them into a hug.

"You sure?" they asked looking at their dresses.

"YES!!!" I shouted.

They grinned "Really?".

"Yes your mates won't be able to keep their hands off you" I smiled.

They both laughed and left to change.

Yasmin and Wendy entered and I squealed. Yasmin and Wendy squealed as we hugged.

"You look Beautiful" I grinned looking at their dresses. Yasmin had a purple dress that was floor length dress that fit her body shape perfectly and revealed s little bit of her chest. The dress was simple at the bottom while the top fascinated you.

I turned and looked at Wendy's dress. Unlike Yasmins it was gold and had jewels from the breasts until reaching the middle of her stomach and had glitter the rest of the way down It flared open so Wendy would be aloud to move easily.  (Picure of these next chapter)

The girls smiled looking at themselves then finally left to change. When all of them exited we headed to pay at the register. The dresses were expensive so I had to use my credit card. After paying we put them carefully in the car.

I got in the car and we headed for the shoes.

----------------------------------------------

I haven't updated in forever so here is what I have I'll update soon

I'm working on making the chapters longer also.

And I finally have laptop and internet.

I'll try updating faster.

Anyway Please don't hesitate to comment or send covers if you'd like since I've been thinking of changing this one.

Oh and all the lingerie designs are original I made them up so don't steal them.

And the dresses are found online but I put slight differences

That's all today.

Comment

Share

Fan

and VOTE

Goodbye my readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.1K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
60.7K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
2.2K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
16.2K 2.9K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...