The girl beneath the bruises

By kindaextraordinary

Ashley is basically the Queen of Nerds at her stereo-type filled high school, and being abused at home doesn'... More

The spill (Edited)
Who are you talking too? (Edited)
Super Nerd! (Edited)
Shopping is not fun its ew
Don't look at it
Oh Go Away You Blonde Bimbo
House or Mansion?
Spring What?
Not a update
Mommy
It feels good to be pretty
Trying? No im perfecting!
Beautiful places and beautiful people
Katie is my BFF
Daddy?
He can sing?
Spring Formal Time
Once a Nerd Always a Nerd
A punch to the face
The telling
Oh Daddy, when will you learn?
Cop car
Real life
NEW BOOK!

A Better End

58.4K 1.4K 416
By kindaextraordinary

Hey guys! It's been a while and I'm super sorry, but I've decided to finally make the cliche end! I had a few friends talk to me about it (you know who you are) and I've decided it's better if I make both so here it is! This will start a while after the episode Cop Car! Enjoy!
----------------------------
"I hate you." I yelled at Jason.
He smirked and moved closer. "No you don't." I glared at him and took back my new puppy, Lily.

Unfortunately, Lily had taken a better liking to him than me, so while they played I was stuck watching them, even though Lily was my dog.

"Have you talked to Lizzy?" I asked him. He shook his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

It had been 2 months since the incident. I had moved in with Jason and we had got our own apartment and a puppy, but I liked to call it my puppy.

Sadly, Jackson and Katie had gotten back together, how he got no time in jail is a mystery to me, but Jason and I have been trying to talk her out of it.

Plus, Jason and I won Prom King and Queen. Of course, Lindsey threw a fit and said I had cheated and I had bought votes. The actual reason she didn't win is because a few days earlier, it was announced she cheated with another cheerleader's boyfriend, which made it a easy win for us.

Next, Lizzy had gotten married! Yes, married! Turns out the cop who interviewed her was loaded, and wanted to marry Lizzy as soon as possible, why? I have no clue, but I wasn't surprised. It was like love at first sight for those two.

Finally, my dad had gotten 20 years in jail for domestic abuse, rape, robbery, and attempted murder.

Everything was falling into place, and I couldn't be happier.

----------------------
So that's the end. The for real end. Like forever. But not to fear, Lizzy has a sequel! It's a supernatural story, about Lizzy and that cop who interviewed her. I can't promise when it's coming, but just be on the lookout!
Love you guys!
-Gabby❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 142 14
I sat in my first period english class, my teacher grading papers or whatever it is that teachers do when you walk in. Soon the first bell rung, and...
625 14 27
"You ruined me, you ruined us." Tears were dripping down by face endless, like sweats in striking heats. the only difference was the weather was now...
110K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
30.5K 1.1K 25
When you feel like your world comes crashing down, you just want to die. When you fall, you don't want to get up. When you're hit, you let it back. W...