Two Halves Into One

By Kuroko_seirin

hiee~~ plz read my book, you may not like it but plz give it a try. This is obviously a Kaneki fanfic, with *... More

Authors note
Making a new friend
Classmates
Class
Dinner
Another ghoul attack
True heart
Long night
something you cant control
Kaneki ' s reveal
authors note
Another ghoul
Kaneki ' s heart
Just.....a.....
authors note
hide??!
Revenge
broken
votes???!
Kaneki ken??!
authors note ( again! sorry )
lies
memories
memories part 2
let me be your bridge
no more lies
Jealous
*Trust*
Authors note *AGAIN*
bite
authors note
DREAM
Back
RUN
SEASON 2
TRICK (Season 2 - Chapter 1)
Prize
Start
1000-7
No more Count Down
Secret place
Ruler
New Start
Begginning
New mate
Goal
Afraid
Season 3 - Zero Game
Author's note

Organs

290 8 2
By Kuroko_seirin

Where am I? Am I?...... where...?!

You open your eyes. You see people going crazy, people telling you to stay calm.

What is happening?

Your sight gets blurry everytime. Its really hard to breath. But there was 1 person's voice you reconized. You didn't know who but it seemed to familliar. You think.

It isn't Kaneki, it isn't Touka. ... who?

A voice that you missed, a voice that was in your head.

*gasp*

Your tears come out, people around you is confused. "Are you hurt? Are you okay? Please wait, the team dotor is coming soon" people tell you. You realized, you were in the hospital. But I wasn't the hospital, the life, the doctor you cared. It was the voice.

That voice that helped your life.

Mom???!

But everything was so blurry. You didn't even remeber how she even looked like. Dotors screaming for organs, you don't know what was happening. But that voice you knew offered " ill donate them"

Donate what? Is she actually my mom? No.way I thought she was dead!

The dotors made your blood stop dripping, put more blood into you. But you were still dizzy.

The dotor tells you

"looks like whatever you did, your organs are damaged so we need a new one. Please stay in the hospital until we are done with this" the dotor says.

Then... did Touka damage my ghoul organs? Is that why it wouldn't heal?

Then she comes. That voice. Your eye sight is clear now, you look right into her.

"Did we ever EVER met each other?" You ask.

"Oh don't be silly [ Y / n ]!"

.....?

The women gives you a hug. Her hug was warm as a teddy bear's, you were relaxed.

"Im sorry [ Y / n ] - chan."

Who and what is she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...
5.9K 173 31
This is a story about you and kaneki's relationship. Things go well until Kaneki being a ghoul gets you guys into some trouble. Now you guys have to...
245K 10.5K 54
All it took was one day for Hizake Rima's life to take a turn for the worst. Being a human in a world filled with ghouls was hard, but not as hard as...
5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???