Who says you can't wife a str...

By edeebee

More

I didn't think it would come to this...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chpater 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 ((FINAL))
[Epilogue]
Attention:
Hm

Chapter 34

8.5K 174 10
By edeebee

"Wait, did I want the babies?" she chuckled.

"Oh, yeah, wanna come with me to get em?" I said standing up.

"Sure." she responded, jogging upstairs. The girls were coming out the bathroom, hair wet and in a ponytail. "You put your hair in a ponytail by yourself?" she asked. They both proudly nodded their heads. Navaya patted their head then realized it was still wet. "You didn't both to dry it?" she chuckled.

"OH!" they said shocked. "I will." Kately said, then Avaya followed.

"yeah, you do that, don't need y'all gettin' sick." she said, opening the door to the girl's room. "Darryl.." she said hitting my arm. "Where are the girls?"

"Mommy, they're in their play crib." Avaya said, pointing downstairs.

"Oh God, I almost had a heart attack." she said holding her chest and jogging downstairs.

"Daddy, do we have to go to sleep early tonight?"

"Nah, yall good, just don't make too much noise.. matter fact, come downstairs, your grandma's sleepin'." I said, pushing them down the stairs lightly.

"I thought yall were in bed..?" Navaya asked while holding Emma.

"Daddy said we didn't have to..." Kately said looking up at me. "We in trouble?"

"No, yall not in trouble." I said, getting Lauren and sitting down on the floor with her, making her stand up.

"Can Lauren walk yet?"

"She tries." Navaya said, coming and sitting beside me. "She hasn't yet."

"Mommy are you gonna have another baby?" Avaya asked, Navaya looked and me, then the girls.

"Do you want another baby?" she asked.

"I want a little brother!" Avaya said excited, I just smiled and played with Lauren, seeing if Navaya would tell them.

"You're getting one." she said smiling.

"You're getting us a little brother?!" Kately said excited.

"She's having one." I said, sitting Lauren down. They both started jumping around the living room, causing us both to laugh. "Ya'll calm down, your grandma's sleepin'." I said, and then they quietly got excited.

"What's his name gonna be?" they said, sitting in front of us.

"Kamen" Navaya said, smiling from ear to ear.

Navaya's POV

In all honesty, I was excited about having a little boy. Having 4 girls was a handful, we needed a boy and I knew Khale was excited. He'd been wanting a boy since Lauren was born over a year ago.

The girls, Khale, and I sat in the living room in front of the fireplace til both the babies, and the girls knocked out. One by one, we carried the babies to their room and then the girls to theirs and then got into bed after turning off the fireplace.

"Turn over.." I told Khale as he laid in the bed. He did and I lightly sat on his thighs and gave him a little back rub. "I used to do this all the time before we got married.." I said, getting the oil off the nightstand.

"What made you stop?" he asked, turning his head to the side so he could talk.

"Things got hectic after Lauren and I never had the time. Why do you think I quit being a RN? People needed me and I didn't have the time.." I sighed. "I liked it.. But I like my job now, more."

"What's that?"

"Taking care of my family." I said, kissing his neck.

"See, this is why I'm horny 99.9% of the time, you can't always blame me." he chuckled.

"It's fun teasing you sometimes.." I whispered in his ear. "You give in so quickly."

"Because 9 times outta 10 I'm already horny and you just make it worse." he sighed. "Keep doin' this and see what happens."

"Turn over." I said, and he did. I smirked at him and grinding my hip against his body and felt as he got hard.

"This is no fair, baby, stop it."

"Why?"

"Because you makin' me hard, that's why." he said frustrated. I giggled to myself and grinded on him a little harder. He tried to flip me over, but I wouldn't let him. "Baby come on, quit it. Weren't you the one sayin' no sex?"

"Who said we were havin' sex?"

"Me if you keep on, quit it." he said. it was funny because he was becoming frustrated actually. I bent down and kissed him around his neck, to his jawline, cheek, then his lips as I grinded on him lightly. I slid my hands down his abs and into his basketball shorts, making him jump. "Baby, stop it, forreal."

"You gettin' mad?" I said smirking.

"I'm getting highly sexually frustrated.." he groaned.

"No, you're mad.. ahaha, that's cute." I said, kissing down his neck and sucking it a little. I kissed down his stomach and pulled down his basket ball shorts and boxers and his eyes got big, but all of a sudden, I stopped, got off him, and pulled the corers over myself.

"Wait a minute!"

"What?" I giggled, "You told me to stop."

"But not wh-.. You were just about to.. you.. YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"

"Yeah, it's fun teasin' you babe.." I said, kissing his cheek. "Night babe."

"You seriously just made me think I was about to get some good head and then played my ass..."

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Goodnight."

"Alright, I gotchu." he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Night babe." he said, kissing my cheek and then we fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I got up early to started cooking for the Christmas dinner that was gonna be held at Khale's parents house. Khale got the girls dressed while I was still making the dressing and Chessy Chicken Spaghetti.

The noodles were done, I was just waiting on the chicken to get to the point where I wanted it and the Dressing was in the oven. I heard the girls walked downstairs, looking cute as ever in their outfits.

"Mommyyyy! These leggings itch! Daddy said I had to keep em on." Katey whined.

"You do sweetie, it's too cold outside to not wear em."

It was about 8 in the morning and Khale's mom had already left so she could cook at the house and get set up. She was a amazing decorated, she decorated our house for Christmas and Thanksgiving.

As I stood up after checking on the Dressing in the oven, I felt something cold around my neck and looked down to see a diamond necklace. It had a heart dangling from it with a diamond cross inside of it. I gasped and turned around and looked at Khale as he smiled.

"Merry Christmas, baby." he said, pecking my lips.

"When'd you get it?"

"This morning, I ordered it yesterday, well, my mom ordered it for me, I paid for it."

"Baby I love it." I said, hugging him tightly for a couple seconds then pulling away.

"Baby, don't cry.." he said, wiping the tears that had just fell from my eyes.

"Is mommy okay?" Avaya asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, wiping the rest of my tears. "Darryl, you didn't have to get me this.."

"I wanted to.. I got you something else too, but you'll get it later." he said smirking.

"Thank you.." I said, touching the necklaces. "Come here." I said, getting on my tippy-toes and kissing him. I pulled away after about 5 seconds and looked at him. "I love you.."

"I love you too." he said, kissing my forehead then smacking my butt. "Hurry up woman, I'm ready to go."

"We have two other children to get dressed and I still haven't found out what I'm gonna wear."

"I thought you were gonna wear that black dress..?"

"To the office party, not to dinner, mind watching the food while I get dressed please? Thanks." I said, kissing his cheek and jogging upstairs.

I was gonna wear something simple. My wedges, some skinny jeans I bought because I knew I'd need some new ones, ta black tank top, and a peach colored cardigan to go over it and I was gonna have my tan purse.

After about 30 minutes I went to the bathroom to fix my face. Not really my face as of so much, my hair. I decided to leave it out in it's curly state. I had to put some chemicals in it so it's stay how I need it to and to get it just right took about 15 minutes with me going back and forth and checking my phone making sure everyone was bringing what they said they were.

After that I went and got the girls dressed which took about 30 minutes because someone, cough cough, Emma, didn't wanna act right.

When I came downstairs with both girls in my arms, I sat them in their 'play crib' as Kately said and went over to make sure got the chicken out the pot.

After another house, everything was done and I sat at the table.

"You look pretty mommy." Both the girls said at the same time. I smiled at them while sighing.

"Thank you. So do you, let me see how cold it is outside." I said,, walking to the door and opening and it was snowing. "AWH HELL." I said irritatedly.

"WOOOWWW!" the girls said shocked at the snow. I sighed and looked at it.

"It is pretty.."

"Yeah, it is.." I heard Khale say, wrapping his arms around me. "Hey, look up." he said, and I did and there was a mistletoe up.

"Wait, I didn't put that there.." I said confused.

"I did." he said, turning my face around and kissing my hungrily. I shut the door with my foot as he pinned me against the door.

"What are they doing...?" I said Avaya ask in a whispered.

"I dunno, but I think we should go.." I heard Kately whispered back and began walking upstairs.

"No, you guys.." I said, pulling away from the kiss. "We weren't doing anything.."

"Didn't look like it.." Avaya said.

"You got a smart ass mouth.." I snapped. She looked up at me like she was gonna cry. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie.." I said, walking to her but she was already crying and ran upstairs. "Ugh.." I sighed and sat down. I got right back up and walked upstairs after her and knocked on her bedroom door. "Avaya...." I called and she didn't answer, but Kately came to the door.

"She said you're a meanie and she doesn't wanna look at you.."

"Well, she can close her eyes and listen to me.." I suggested and watched her walk to the door with her eyes covered. I bent down to her and removed her hands but she still had her eyes closed. "Sweetie, can you look at me?" I asked, but she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you.. I can't help it.." I said, caressing her tiny shoulders. She flutter her eyes open and looked at me. "There goes those big hazel eyes.." I said, smiling and wiping away her tears. "I can't help it because the baby in my tummy makes me say things I don't mean.."

"You didn't mean it?" she said, wiping her face.

"No sweetie, I didn't.. Do you forgive me?" I asked, she didn't say anything. "Please...?" I asked again.

"I forgive you mommy.." she said.

"Can I get a hug?" I asked, and she did hug me. "I'm sorry, alright?"

"Okay.."

"Do downstairs to your daddy, alright? Both of you." I said, lightly pushing them out their room. I sighed, walking to my room and grabbing my purse and walked downstairs and met Khale in the kitchen.

"What'd she say?" he asked once I got in the kitchen.

"She forgave me.. learned something: Don't cuss at Avaya. She will cry and call you a meanie." I sighed, Khale just chuckled. "It's not funny, Darryl.. I cussed at my daughter."

"That's not the funny part." he sighed. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me get my jacket." I said, jogging upstairs and getting it, then jogging back. "Where'd you daddy go?"

"To put the car seats in." Kately answered. I walked to the door and saw him motioning to bring one of the girls. I told Avaya and Kately to go ahead and brought both of the babies.

While Khale was getting them settle, I got the food and put it in the back and then grabbed my purse and got in the SUV.

"Ready?" he asked when he got int.

"I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...