Why Super Brainz is the best...

De Super-Brainz

Super Brainz doesn't like these stupid words but i am too awesome to not write about my adventures Mai multe

Stooopid flower wizard
The cape
The escape
Who you gonna call
Whats next?

The end?

73 2 0
De Super-Brainz

So there I was surrounded by a whole bunch of stoopid plants. There was only one option BEAT EM UP! So I fire off my super ultra ball then jump in the air and kick 4 plants in the face then jump into my whirlwind then I punch my way through seven kernels. When the dust settles it's just me and a chomper staring each other down i knew that there was a chance I wouldn't make it outta this one. The chomper burrowed into the ground I didn't know where he went until suddenly he appears out from under me and then everything went black.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

52.4K 2.6K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
101K 2.2K 27
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
14.1K 281 21
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
22.6K 3.9K 24
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...