Under The Blade {Sequel to 'I...

By FeedMeFryes

*Recommend you read my other Syndicate fic 'In Time' First* ------ Rushed away from the city of London, you... More

Prologue
Chapter 1; Truth Will Out
Chapter 2; Whitechapel, 1888
Chapter 3; Lies
Chapter 5; Last Night's Love Affair...
Chapter 6; Identity
Chapter 7; The Search Begins
Chapter 8; The Cat and The Mouse
Chapter 9; Masquerade
Chapter 10; Bleak Winter
Chapter 11; Time To Pay A Visit
Chapter 12; Exploration
Chapter 13; Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 14; Untitled
Chapter 15; Bloodshed
Epilogue;
Q & A?

Chapter 4; Burning Desire

3.3K 126 103
By FeedMeFryes

A/N: Angsty smut = my aesthetic

----/

From the second his lips connected to your own, you groaned softly in pure bliss of the lips you had missed. You knew deep down you were still searingly mad, but the fact he was daring to take this route fired you up immensely. Wife or not, you still loved him- and it appeared he still loved you too.

Smoothly, Jacob's lips worked into your kiss, as he cupped your face tight, before his hands gradually slipped back into your hair, tangling in the (hair colour) strands as you released a breathy sigh.

"(Name)..." Jacob moaned softly, backing you up quickly against the nearest wall, his eyes searching yours with a lust. "I wish things could've been different-"

"Shut up." You answered, making him silenced with a heated kiss, sliding your arms around his broad shoulders as you didn't let the desire of your kiss face- you just wanted to be consoled in the arms of the man you had been waiting for. A part of you ached still for his touch, the way he had always treated your body like a temple- something to be respected and worshipped. And you loved it, you were a wreck for him.

How the defiant section of your soul had wanted to stay mad for him betraying you, but the confession that he hadn't really loved his wife and was willing to risk it for you set a steady fire in your loins.

After a short while you felt Jacob's hands slip through your waist, pulling your hips against his own as his fingertips rested softly on the top of your legs, your lower body practically on fire for him.

"Christ..." He cussed, clearly feeling the much the same way.

Quickly, you lurched your hand down to his crotch and palmed his hardened member through the cover of his clothes, hearing him groan out in frustration.

"You don't have to do this..." He moaned, referencing the way you were clearly making him suffer.

"I think you deserve it." You answered sharply, leaning in and biting his lower lip with a smart chuckle. You were rather taken aback when Jacob's grasp lurched to your neck and grasped it in a dominant fashion that made your body shiver in pleasure.

"I think I've made it rather clear how I feel about you, (name)," he crooned huskily, pressing his erection into your inner thigh. "Let's not play any games here."

Playing games? You were merely making chase like he had done to you for twenty years. As much as you wanted him to fuck you, you at least wanted to get your own back in the most sexually frustrating way possible.

"I thought it was clear how I felt anyway?" You responded, grasping onto his wrist as his hazel eyed gaze drove into your own desperate (eye colour one), your plump lips parting softly as you went to get your words out.

"I want you, I've been waiting for so long... I want to feel you inside me." You purred darkly, your eyes closing softly as the soft moans already slipped your throat, the arousal burning strong at the dominant grip he had around your slender neck. "Even if nothing ever comes of this... I still want you, I want your all. Please me." You purred lightly, opening your eyes again to see his pupils were wide and dilated with desire, and he looked almost ravenously hungry with you.

Jacob wasted no more time, taking his hand from your neck as he closed the minimal space that separated your lips, pulling you roughly against his taut body. Head tipped back, and hair tumbling freely, you let out a furrowed moan as your hands worked at shedding off his coat, the material falling ungraciously into a pile at your feet. You busied yourself relentlessly with peeling away his clothes, as soon his hands followed as he started to strip you off your outfit.

There was a fevered aura in the air that lingered between the pair of you- an almost primal need to act upon lost time and concealed feelings newly released. It was like sharing each other's body's so intimately was that final puzzle piece to secure yourself and put burning questions and busied minds at rest.

"Just as beautiful as I remember." Jacob exclaimed in a husky tone, moaning softly against your ear, sending shivers trickling down your spine. His worn and calloused hands raised your wrists and pinned them above your head against the cool of the wall, his lips attaching to your neck and kissing and biting the skin with a relentless heat and intensity, making you shake softly. You'd done nothing of this sort since you'd left London, so to find yourself back with him against and naked to his view, was electrifying. Despite everything, you only ever wanted to be taken under his touch.

A shaken gasp stuttered from your lungs as you opened your hazy eyes, flickering down slowly and in a feasting fashion to his hard length. A course of madly wanton thoughts raced like whippets around your head, what he could do to you, all he had ever done to you- you decided you wanted to be taken hard, rough, feeling every force of his muscles and power in his body as he drove into you.

"Take me like all these years you've been imaging you-" you started, watching as his eyes met yours in a mutual understanding and lust, "Every time you've fucked her and imagined me- take me hard because I'm here. She's not me, Jacob." You purred in a slick, dark fashion. You know he craved for your sex only, and had been trying to convince himself otherwise for twenty years with a woman he never really loved.

"You're terrible," he frowned seductively, taking your shoulder roughly and turning you so your stomach and chest were pressed to the cold wall, a gasp of shock escaping your throat. Jacob pinned his chest against your back, his lips to your ear. "My darling you sicken me, in the best way..." He purred, his voice taking an almost desperate turn, "how you know what I've craved, what I've yearned for... I need you just as much." He added with a heavy exhale, as he kissed your shoulder softly before letting his tongue trail up your neck, making you whine out.

Clearly neither of you wanted to play against each other anymore, and so it appeared the waiting was over. Jacob encouraged you to stand with feet further apart, as he teased himself for a moment at your entrance, hearing your light cries of need.

"Please..." You begged, your nails scraping at the wall. His laughter filled your ears, making your heart race madly.

"You'll get what you want." He snarled, before rather violently penetrating himself into you, filling you completely and making your back arch with pure pleasure. More, you just had to feel more of him.

"Oh Jacob-" your lips sang, pushing the weight of your hips back against his own, arms braced at the wall for support. Your adjusted stance allowed him to thrust deeper, hitting you at more sensitive spots with each and every slick thrust into your body.

His breathy groans of burning desire filled the room around you, the coupling of your bodies once more temporarily erasing any doubt you ever had of him and returning to London. In that moment the fact of his marriage to another woman didn't phase you, it was something irrelevant and unnecessary. All that mattered was the pair of you.

"I've missed you..." He groaned in ecstasy, biting down onto your shoulder, "I've missed this..." He added with a weaker tone of pleasure, hissing slightly feeling her around him.

"Please-" you begged, whimpering loudly as the friction of your bodies scraped up pleasure that shot through your body, your breathing ragged as the feeling of release drew closer- and how badly so you needed it.

Words were beyond being spoken now, rushed breathing and frantic heartbeats encompassed the sensation the pair of you shared, so blissfully wrapped in getting your climax that the pair of you no longer cared about the level of moaning, the digging of fingertips into skin and the sheen of sweat onto your bodies.

Crying out, your body tightened in a heart stopping orgasm, as your mind only thought of Jacob and so his name rang from your lips. Soon after you felt the hot rush of him emptying into you - his hushed profanities the last thing to enter the atmosphere before the pair of you tried to reclaim some regular breathing pattern.

You could only begin to wonder what sorts of feelings would be brought about the morning; after all, all the feelings expressed and words uttered were all things you could only ever bring yourself to say in the safety of the night- never in the cold light of a new day.

How would the pair of you feel tomorrow?

----

A/n: so now you know how no chill I am I hope you haven't disowned me for this smut thanks n bye xxxxx love you xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.6K 28
[Jacob x Reader] During a time of great oppression, a time of invention, a time of great supremacy to the more wealthy, you learn that despite being...
265K 4.1K 122
There are yet SO many one shot books out there that I figured I should try it out. This book is completed! Please head to the second one shot book to...
140K 4K 30
I write this on my phone so, pardon the errors! xDD _________________________________ Don't let ignorant feelings interfere with your duty or all els...
6 0 4
Evie Frye finds herself buried under the weight of duty, exhaustion, and stress. Her fiancé Henry, ever perceptive, recognises her struggle and takes...