It Never Rains (Thugly Love...

By _Princess504

If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona... More

It Never Rains ❤ (Thugly Love Sequal)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Followers Only.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Graphic
Fan Choice
Questions
Interview
Chapter 12 pt 1
Quickie
Chapter 12 pt 2
Chapter 12 pt 3
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 pt I
Chapter 14 part II
Chapter 14 pt 2 ?
........
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 Part II
Chapter 16 pt I
Chapter 16 pt II
Chapter 17 part 1/2
Chapter 17 2/2
BS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Filler
Chapter 21 1/2
Chapter 21 2/2
Characters Look Like
Chapter 22
Last Chapter Questions
Baby Names
Epilouge
Next
Info

Chapter 11

74.7K 1.7K 187
By _Princess504

Chapter 11

With all due respect to my fans, I will not have a co writer for this book.

If you missed chapter 10

• Robee and Yellow was about to fight, because the way Shaylee came at Rin in the hospital.

•Ky is okay , & he talked to his uncle tony (his guardian angel , the one Dre killed )

•Ky made Shay & Robee promise to be friends

•Day & Chris made love

•Corrine kept accusing yellow of cheating & he took his daughter and left.

•Corrine thinks she want to be a stripper

•Slim woke up & him and Travis was flirting with the nurse.

•Daranique tried to talk to Slim . His exact words were " I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna kick it with you. I don't want nothing to do with you anymore. Can you please leave. "

___________________________________________________________

Robee's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I sat next to Shay's bed. She was knocked out. The doctor walked in.

Dr: can I talk to you in private ?

Me: sure ,

Dr: it seems as if your wife had a miscarriage. It could've happened from stress, fighting or other things like that.

I punched the wall.

Me: FUCK !

Dr: you can go back & see her. She needs alot of rest.

Me: alright .

I walked back to where Shaylee was. Her eyes was wide open.

Me: I'm sorry, this all my fault. If I wouldn't have fucked that bitch this wouldn't be happening . I know I fucked up bad Shay. I ain't wanna cause you all this stress.

Shay: don't beat yourself up about it. I mean , it was Corrine's too ! I been so busy that I never had a chance to know I was pregnant .

Me: if I never woulda did what I did we never woulda been in this shit right now.

Shaylee's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Damn. I lost a child. I wouldn't expect nothing like this to happen to me. My grandma used to always tell me at times like this "Everything happens for a reason good or bad " .

I'm not mad or happy I'm more like bittersweet. I'm glad my baby Ky is fine. Robert was over there going crazy...INSANE shall I say. RAGE was over taking him.

I don't know if I forgive him, but I know that I need to talk to him about it.

Me: Robee....

He was in his own world... When he gets mad all he see is Red. It's overtakes him. I quickly dialed his mom's number.

Me: Mama get in my room fast... he going crazy!

After about on minute she walked in and hugged Robee. He was still going crazy as she hugged him . She parred his back in a motherly way & he slowly started to calm down.

Me: Robee talk to me .

He walked over to me as his mom walked out.

Me: we need a break, but I don't want you to go crazy . I still love you & everything. Right now please just hold me .

Slim's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

Travis: wassup with you & Nique ?

Me: she broke up with me , she don't think I'm college bound .

Travis: Damn nigga , so you lonely ?

Me: naw nigga all I'm worrying bout now is going to the pro's man... I know I'm made for that life

Travis: yeah , if you need anything I gotchu lil nigga ! You like my own seed , I gotchu by any means.

I dapped him off.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I got my hair done, into big juicy curls. LAWRD ! The doorbell rung.

Me: hey bae !

Okay, let me introduce y'all too my girl. She's a football wife. Her name is Aurora "RaRa" Streeter. She's married to Tommy Streeter & she has two beautiful kids Avalon & Aaron who are three years old(twins).

She was born in Jersey but raised in ATL. My girl coo though.

RaRa: wassup girl

??: Hwey !!

Me: hey Aaron & hey Ava. Y'all ready to go to New York ?

Ava: yweah !

We put all the bags in my all black Cadillac. My Cadillac has an extra row (thank Jesus) , so everyone could fit.

*3 hours later*

Me: OMGG !! New York is beautiful.

We only staying here for 3 days. Me, Takari, & Major have to go to ATL for Ky's eighth birthday party.

Me & RaRa made a list of what we're going to do with the kids.

Take them to...

•Bronx Zoo

•Central Park

•New York Aquarium

•Kids Fun House

•Bounce UBrooklyn

I get to co host on Wendy Williams today. I'm one of her favorite football wives and super mommy. Gladly the nanny came , so she'll take the kids around. It's business time!

De'Andre's POV :

*

*

*

*

*

*

I know y'all probably like when tf you getting out. It should be soon. I don't wanna miss out on my kids life anymore that shit dead.

"So, I have all my paper work & everything together. We're GOING to beat this case at full force . The least you can get is around 6 months or so. But Imma come at them sideways , so we got this " my lawyer said. She called my mom , so she could come visit me.

Me: yeah, well I hope so .

An officer walked in.

Officer: they have 3 people here to see inmate 432216. But this isn't visitation.

"Look here, my client deserve some type of respect. His name is De'Andre sir. & YOU need to tell those people to come in, the clock is ticking. & we deserve privacy. " my lawyer said to the officer.

My mom , Demi, & Travis walked in.

D: Dwaddy !!! *jumps in my arm*

I kissed my little munchkin.

Mom: so when you getting out ?

Me: soon mama, soon.....

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I walked on to Wendy Williams stage as her crowd went crazy.

Wendy: how you doin!

Me: oh my gosh, hi !

Wendy: take a seat .

Wendy: first off OMG ! Those shoes !

place your feet in front of the shoe cam.& let me see the ring ........... Ohh Myy gosh this is beautiful !!

Me: thank you, thank you !

Wendy: congratulations! & so how's being engaged going for you ?

Me: it feels great ! It really does .

Wendy: so you have a close relationship with Lala Anthony what is it like for you ?

Me: you know la is the mommy I've never had. It's more personal than anyone knows.

Wendy: do you have a relationship with your mother?

Me: actually I don't ..

Wendy: wow! Well you know sometimes its for the better.

Me: *laughs*

Wendy: I want to play this game. Called Reality Checking. I tell you the name of the show. I give you my opinion, you give me yours. Okay ?

Me: Ok.

Wendy: The first one is Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta....my thoughts is its stupidity . Why would Resheeda and Kirk put on a act like that. They're marriage is fake the show is fake except for my Puerto Rican princess Joseline. It's a big embarrassment to African Americans. They trying to steal the Stevie & Joseline spotlight .

Me: My opinion.. It is REAL the struggle is REAL & some people will look at it like its STUPIDITY , but you will NEVER know Resheeda and Kirk's situation unless you were in that position. The crazy thing is stuff that's happening on that show is not only happening there, its happening everywhere all around.

The audience started to clap. I'm not going lie I barely even like Wendy. She forgot where tf she came from & She judges people ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Wendy: Keeping Up With The Kardashian's ! ... I think it absolutely stupid. It's attention seeking & it's very ridiculous , like do you big know you're on public television.

Me: but that's the thing Wendy . Everybody all Judgey Judgey, but they don't understand that they obviously don't care. Whether there being recorded or not their going yo continue there life. They are fun people to be around & one of the craziest family's someone will ever meet.

Wendy: opinion on Kourtney.... She's my favorite.

Me: she bossy , but I guess since she's the oldest that's her job.

Wendy: Khloe.. I think you're using Lamar get your money girl you're beautiful.

Me: She does ALOT of stuff & to say she's using him?? ..WOW!! Khloe you my favorite, do you girly .

Wendy: Kim.... I have everything to say about you , but all I can really say on the show us that you're attention seeking. You need to grow up. Get your life & stop using these men.

Me: the hate is real.. One of the most biggest Kim haters I've ever met....Kim you are very beautiful . You made a tape . & okay ? You are amazing . You have so may haters so that mean you gotta just do you girl. You've dated people & different industries. , so ? I don't see why everybody is all on your sack . I don't see why everybody constantly has something bad to say, just like the pops . Editing your pictures to make you look WAYYYYYY bigger then you are, but when you're on tv you're dressed nice & very small. You are one strong girl & I hope I get to meet you one day, because the hate is real.

Wendy: so today on hot topics . Royal show down. Kim Kardashian Kate Middleton. While Kate is actually Royal . Kim is at home trying to be Royal & treated like Royal .

Me: everyone wants to be treated like there Royal . I know I do, & if you're not feeling Royal, something is truly wrong. Why can't you people just live with Kin being happy?

Wendy: okay, thanks for stopping by

*shakes my hand*

Whether she like it or not, I'm going to be one of the realist people that walked on that stage.

______-_______________________________________________________________________

•AWW SHAY LOST HER BABY ?

•ROBEE CRAZY ?

•DAYIONA GOT A NEW FRIEND ?

•DRE GETTING OUT SOON ?

•DAYIONA WENT IN ON WENDY WILLIAMS ?

*WASSUP ?

The first 20 people to leave them good lLONGGG comments will get a follow back. The first five will get a dedication also .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
29.4K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
3.3K 176 35
The Royals are back but the question is... Who survived? The deaths from the fire cause a lot of heartache as well as a couple surprises. Just as th...
41.4K 1.4K 10
"I take what I want, princess, no matter what." TRUTH is hidden behind the LIES. Secrets are buried within the secrets. Darkness lurks in the Light...