Fluky Store {ON HOLD}

By alicesingh31

A simple store of random songs of incredible singers and quotes of beautiful thinkers, few stories, poems an... More

Do read it Once, Before You Start:)
Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
Song 4
Song 5
Song 6
Song 7
Song 9
Song 10
Note
Book Cover
Song 11
Spare Cover 1
Spare Cover 2/Song 12
Cover
Spare Cover 3
Cover 2
Cover 3
Cover 4
Cover 5
!!Undefinable Promise Of Love !!
Spare Cover 4
POSTER BY ME
Spare Cover 5
Cover 6
A beautiful Promise
Cover 7
!!Minions Special!!

Song 8

86 12 13
By alicesingh31

Dedicated to  👒 @6BlueRoses 👒 and her awesome book "Our Bond". Thank you for encouraging me with your precious votes and thank you for being an amazing and beautiful friend and for always being there for me too. I wish I could do more for you than this, and brings lots of happiness to you. May God blesses You always with tons surprising gifts and love.

I wish I could be capable of doing more than this my beautiful readers. Your support and love means the world to me and u all individually have a special place in my heart. May God blesses you all with pure and true love.

A great shout out for my most dearest readers and ❤️‍ Angel ( @mAy_justimagine )❤️‍ and her incredibly beautiful book ❤️‍Unconditionally ❤️‍

                                                                               "When You're Gone"

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd
Need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missin' you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missin', too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
To always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missin' you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missin', too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
To always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah, yeah
And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do, I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe; I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missin' you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missin', too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
Will always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

Well, all the songs I dedicated so far and will be dedicating comes in one of my most favourite list, and this beautiful song is one of them, I hope u all enjoyed it, and make sure to play video while reading my updates, so that the song continues to play as background music.... :)

                                                                                      1.  Story of Regret  

There was this guy who believed very much in true love and decided to take his time to wait for his right girl to appear. He believed that there would definitely be someone special out there for him, but none came. Every year at Christmas, his ex-girlfriend would return from Vancouver to look him up. He was aware that she still held some hope of re-kindling the past romance with him. He did not wish to mislead her in any way. So he would always get one of his girl friends to pose as his steady whenever she came back. That went on for several years and each year, the guy would get a different girl to pose as his romantic interest.

So whenever the ex-girlfriend came to visit him, she would be led into believing that it was all over between her and the guy. The girl took all those rather well, often trying to casually tease him about his different girlfriends, or so, as it seemed! In fact, the girl often wept in secret whenever she saw him with another girl, but she was too proud to admit it. Still, every Christmas, she returned, hoping to re-kindle some form of romance. But each time, she returned to Vancouver feeling disappointed.

Finally she decided that she could not play that game any longer. Therefore, she confronted him and professed that after all those years, he was still the only man that she had ever loved. Although the guy knew of her feelings for him, he was still taken back and have never expected her to react that way. He always thought that she would slowly forget about him over time and come to terms that it was all over between them. Although he was touched by her undying love for him and wanted so much to accept her again, he remembered why he rejected her in the first place-she was not the one he wanted. So he hardened his heart and turned her down cruelly. Since then, three years have passed and the girl never return anymore. They never even wrote to each other. The guy went on with his life... still searching for the one but somehow deep inside him, he missed the girl.

On the Christmas of 1995, he went to his friend's party alone. "Hey, how come all alone this year? Where are all your girlfriends? What happened to that Vancouver babe who joins you every Christmas?", asked one of his friend. He felt warm and comforted by his friend's queries about her, still he just surged on.

Then, he came upon one of his many girlfriends whom he once requested to pose as his steady. He wanted so much to ignore her ..... not that he was impolite, but because at that moment, he just didn't feel comfortable with those girlfriends anymore. It was almost like he was being judged by them. The girl saw him and shouted across the floor for him. Unable to avoid her, he went up to acknowledge her.

"Hi... how are you? Enjoying the party?" the girl asked.

"Sure... yeah!", he replied.

She was slightly tipsy... must be from the whiskey on her hand. She continued, "Why...? Don't you need someone to pose as your girlfriend this year?" Then he answered, "No, there is no need for that anymore..."

Before he can continue, he was interrupted, "Oh yes! Must have found a girlfriend! You haven't been searching for one for the past years, right?" The man looked up, as if he has struck gold, his face beamed and looked directly at the drunken girl. He replied, "Yes... you are right! I haven't been looking for anyone for the past years."

With that, the man darted across the floor and out the door, leaving the lady in much bewilderment. He finally realized that he has already found his dream girl, and she was... the Vancouver girl all along! The drunken lady has said something that awoken him.

All along he has found his girl. That was why he did not bother to look further when he realized she was not coming back. It was not any specific girl he was seeking! It was perfection that he wanted, and yes... perfection! Relationship is something both parties should work on. Realizing that he had let away someone so important in his life, he decided to call her immediately. His whole mind was flooded with fear. He was afraid that she might have found someone new or no longer had the same feelings anymore... For once, he felt the fear of losing someone.

As it was Christmas eve, the line was quite hard to get through, especially an overseas call. He tried again and again, never giving up. Finally, he got through.... precisely at 1200 midnight. He confessed his love for her and the girl was moved to tears. It seemed that she never got over him! Even after so long, she was still waiting for him, never giving up.

He was so excited to meet her and to begin his new chapter of their lives. He decided to fly to Vancouver to join her. It was the happiest time of their lives! But their happy time was short-lived. Two days before he was supposed to fly to Vancouver, he received a call from her father. She had a head-on car collision with a drunken driver. She passed away after 6 hours in a coma.

The guy was devastated, as it was a complete loss. Why did fate played such cruel games with him? He cursed the heaven for taking her away from him, denying even one last look at her! How cruel he cursed! How he damned the Gods...!! How he hated himself... for taking so long to realize his mistake!! That was in 1996.

Moral: Treasure what you have... Time is too slow for those who wait, Too swift for those who fear, Too long for those who grief, Too short for those who rejoice, But for those who love... Time is Eternity. For all you out there with someone special in your heart, cherish that person, cherish every moment that you spend together that special someone, for in life, anything can happen anytime. You may painfully regret, only to realize that it is too late.

Well, this was sort of heartbreaking story but had a very touching and moral with so true emotions I hope u liked it, but I had another story too...I hope U all enjoy it too...

                                               A Heart Touching Story ~ I Wish You Enough  

Recently, I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport as the daughter's departure had been announced. Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother said: "I love you and I wish you enough."

The daughter replied, "Mom, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Mom." They kissed and the daughter left.

The mother walked over to the window where I sat. Standing there, I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking, "Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?" "Yes, I have," I replied. "Forgive me for asking but why is this a forever good-bye?"

"I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is the next trip back will be for my funeral," she said. When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, "I wish you enough." May I ask what that means?"

She began to smile. "That's a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone." She paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smiled even more.

"When we said 'I wish you enough' we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them". Then turning toward me, she shared the following, reciting it from memory,

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."
She then began to cry and walked away.

Moral: Nurture Relationships.....As they say....It takes a minute to find a special person ~ An hour to appreciate them ~ A day to love them ~ And then an entire life to forget them.  

Well, this was a true story, I just found when I was reading non-fiction(not on wattpad), It really touched my heart and soul and It was so filled with true emotions...I hope u all loved it too...

       Beautiful Poem By A Friend For A Friend saying Goodbye

  I am so glad that I met you
Although our acquaintance wasn't long
You have made a big impact in my life
And it is thanks to you
Why I remain strong

Your friendship means the world to me
Believe me, it truly does
And I just wanted you to know that
From me, you will always find love

Now we are going our separate ways
Maybe never to meet again
As long as our friendship holds true
Our connection will forever stand

We may not have been best friends
But that is just a title
For the kind of friendship we do share
Is more active than it is idle

I am going to miss you
I know we said we would keep in touch
But that is what everyone always says
But it never seems to mean much

So this is why I am telling you now
How much you truly mean to me
Because anything could happen in the future
Tomorrow is something I may never see

Yes, I am going to miss you
And I wish you the very best
And please always try to remember
That you are truly blessed!

                                                                           By  Sarah R. Leavell

How was it do tell me!! Now It's Time for Fun ^-^

1. Dear Algebra,

Please stop asking everyone to find your x. She's not coming back.

And don't ask y.

2.Totally do this to your friends!

Me: I bet I could get you to say blue

Friend: no you can't

Me: what are the colors of an American flag?

Friend: red, white, and another color

Me: HA!I told you I could get you to say red!

Friend: but you where trying to make me say blue!

Me: HA! Gotcha!

Friend: Damn it!

3. A- Hey what r u up to?

B- creating a poem for u.

A- wow! when did u get cells in that empty brain of yours? Okay tell me what's ur achievement

B-Okay here it goes

Twinkle Twinkle little star.

I wanna hit you with a car.

Throw you off a tree so high.

Hope you break your neck and die!

Twinkle Twinkle little star.

Go to hell it isn't far.

4. Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

5.Teacher: Why are you late?  

Ramu: Because of the sign. 

 Teacher: What sign? 

 Ramu: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Perfect Lines by anonymous beautiful thinker :

The moment You left my heart was split in two... one side was filled with memories the other died with you. I often lay awake at night when the world is fast asleep, and take a walk down memory lane with tears upon  my cheek. Remembering you is easy because I do it every day but missing you is a painful heartache that never goes away. I hold you tightly within my heart and there you will remain. Life may goes on without you, but it will never be the same.

Well..Today's update was an example of how it hard it is for us to Bid Goodbye to our loved ones.But always remember saying goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again, hence me personally is very bad in saying goodbyes, I feel it hurts like hell. When I visit my family or relatives, everyone knows, I ain't good in this part . But We should never  be dismayed by good-byes coz farewell is necessary before we can meet again to ur loved ones and meeting again after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are true friends, whom we never take for granted, our loved ones. Always think "How lucky I am to meet someone who was so hard to say good-bye to". 

And by the way there is no goodbye for us, coz wherever our loved ones are, they are always and forever in our heart. Even if our heart will stop beating, their love will get imprinted on our eternal soul. In a same very way like our undying love for them will always keep wishing for their well being.

I hope u liked today's update, coz I'm not sure about this one...Told ya I am not good with saying goodbyes.... ;)

Always take care and stay blessed with goodness in ur pure heart :)

With all my love,

Alice :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
52.4K 133 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
14.4K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...