Schulyer

By xClint_Bartonx

A book filled with short stories about the Schulyer sisters from Hamilton Lin minuel Miranda owns the rights... More

*Peggy* A Winter Ball
*Angelica* Poetry
*Eliza* Broadway
*Peggy* Alexander Hamilton
*Eliza* Baby names
*Angelica* The Guilt
*All* angelica leaves
*Angelica* Peggy
*Peggy* Diary
I NEED HELP!
*all* Texting
Texting part two
*Peggy* Kindergarten {Modern}
A/N #1

*Peggy* The Affair

3.6K 113 54
By xClint_Bartonx

So this is what the Maria and Alexander Affair would be if Peggy was alive.

I was walking home with my son. We weren't able to join my sisters and father upstate.  We turned the corner to see Alex with another woman. I told my son to wait where he was and I went to Alexander. I grabbed Alexander by the ear and pulled him into the Hamilton's house.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ALEX?!  DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ELIZA AND YOUR FAMILY?!" I whisper yell at him as I slap him in the face. He just stares at we with a blank stare of astonishment. I heard a knock on the door and pocked my head out.  "Yes?"

"I was won-" I slammed the door in her face and continued yelling at Alexander, until I heard knock again. I opened the door and looked down and saw my son. I let him and continued to yell at Alexander.

About a hour later Alexander told Maria to leave and me and my son spent the night just incase something happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...