Why Super Brainz is the best...

By Super-Brainz

Super Brainz doesn't like these stupid words but i am too awesome to not write about my adventures More

Stooopid flower wizard
The cape
Who you gonna call
The end?
Whats next?

The escape

73 2 0
By Super-Brainz

So I beat the crud out of that Citron. Then I make a run for it I make my way out threw the front doors were I discover that there's a huge tree there shooting at me. So I punch him right in the face. But he looks at me like BRUH. So then I start up my tornado punch but he's still standing. He knocks me into a wall then a whole bunch of Chompers start popping out of the ground. So now I'm thinking I need some back up so I jump all the way up to a radio tower and signal for my squad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.4K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
532K 15.7K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
17.1K 326 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
21.9K 897 27
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...