Why Super Brainz is the best...

By Super-Brainz

Super Brainz doesn't like these stupid words but i am too awesome to not write about my adventures More

Stooopid flower wizard
The escape
Who you gonna call
The end?
Whats next?

The cape

96 2 1
By Super-Brainz

So I look up and see Corn face looking at me like I'm an idiot and I look at him like BRUH I'm gonna kick yo a**. So then he starts shooting at me and of course I dodge all of his shots. Then I super ultra ball his face and take him out like BAM! Then I start running like crazy trying to get out of there because now alarms are sounding. So I run outside and see like 50000000000 peashooters in front of me. So I'm just thinking these guys are gonna get it then all of a sudden BAM! I get clocked in the head by a spike. So I wake up all tied up with this stupid Citron in my face looking at me like BRUH little does he know I'm the best zombie ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.5K 49
Freya Lavine Yeovil finds herself trapped in the role of the villainess in her best friend's novel, unwilling to accept her fate. Despite being label...
39.6K 1.5K 21
you are tanjiro little sister what happens if you died during the events of swordsmith village arc and got a second chance to live it again in the gr...
534K 15.7K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
10.6K 943 25
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...