For the road

By alice_rosemarie

____precious____ More

Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth
Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth Chapter 3: Ferraris and Liberation
Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth Chapter 4: Nirvana
Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth Chapter 5: Heels Over Head
Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth Chapter 6: Shun!
Converse Sneeks and Vamprie Teeth Chapter 7: You Fell... From the Sky!

Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth Chapter 2: Fangs

652 4 1
By alice_rosemarie

hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post, i've been really busy and i'm re-typing this chapter by chapter to make sure my younger self didn't mess up too bad lol don't forget to vote!

Chapter 2 Fangs

I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he slid into the desk behind me. He was beyond beautiful... exactly like I imagined the Cullen family from Twilight to look like!

"Seeing that my friend here is being shy today, I'll start with the hellos. I'm Ember and this is Jade." Jewel seemed to be as fascinated with me as I was with him. We locked eyes for a moment and then he looked away to say hi to Ember.

"Hi I'm Jewel. So do you have the same schedule as us?"

"No she's an art freak, I'm a band geek, but after second period I'll be following you guys all around campus!"

"Lucky us." I said speaking for the first time, balling up the note and throwing it a Ember.

"What the French toast!?" that's Ember for you, always trying to be funny. He unfolded it a couple times and started to read it, he was out of the conversation for a while trying to think of something clever to write back. I took advantage of his absence.

"So... where are you from?"

"Originally I'm from Williamsburg Virginia, but the last place I lived was California."

"Wow, that's kind of cool, I went to Cali once, it was like really hard to keep my pale complexion!" his eyes never left mine and he flashed a brilliant smile revealing fangs. This kid is like amazing! We're like almost-I'm saying 'like' a lot... I think I'll stop now lol-exactly alike. See I have fangs, but unfortunately they're not real... well it's my teeth but I'm not a vampire. Sigh. My gaze was suddenly disrupted by a flying ball of paper. It scared me and I jumped... again. Jewel flashed his brilliant smile again, I smiled back, he seemed a little surprised, my fangs probably.

"Sorry about that, Ember can be a little immature sometimes." I said smiling again. He seemed to be more relaxed now.

"That's okay. If you think he's bad, I have two older brothers and they act like complete idiots all the time!"

"Oh then we have something in common, I have two younger brothers, identical twins!"

"Nightmarish!"

"You're telling me." I reluctantly looked down at the paper and started to unfold it.

Stop flirting!!!!!!! You're making a fool of yourself!!!!! And don't you dare start talking about vampires! You're like soooooooo embarrassing when you do that cause you like get so involved! Get a life sista! Love ya the bells about to ring by the way, have fun with Jewel!

I quickly wrote, "fuck you! You are soooooooooooo gay!!!!!!!" on the paper and balled it up and threw it back at him right as the bell rang. I stood up and Jewel was already at my side. He was a little taller than I was so I had to slightly look up at him.

"Where to?" he said in a slightly disappointed voice. I smiled up at him.

"Building two for English." I said as I pulled on my Star Wars support our troops Clone Army satchel. He chuckled a little.

"Star Wars?"

"Hell yea! The original three, not the new ones." I said smiling.

"Agreed." Wow this kid is like my soul mate!

"Well then let's get going." When we were outside people were staring at us. I was used to it, there's only a small group of people like me and we're always getting dirty looks. But today we were getting stared cause of Jewel. I mean he's beyond beautiful so it didn't really surprise me. He was the first to break the silence.

"So I take it you like vampires?"

"How'd you figure that out?" I asked bewildered, this kid is getting more and more like Edward Cullen, and I like it!

"Oh I noticed your fangs. And most of us do like vampires. But judging from the note Ember wrote you, he thinks it's freaky."

"Wow you're good! Ember isn't your typical dark person he's quite bubbly and tries to make everybody laugh; he's also gay. But yea, I love vampires they're my favourite subject."

"That's cool. Wait a minute... did you just say that he is gay, or you think he's gay?"

"I said he is gay... he has a boyfriend and everything!"

"Oh... that's cool."

"Yea... you must like them a lot too, vampires I mean." I was trying not to offend him or something.

"Oh yea? How do you figure that?" he said in a playful tone.

"Well for one you're the one who brought the subject up, and you have fangs." I said playing right back.

"Well you're pretty observant aren't you?" he said with a chuckle. I smiled up at him.

"I try."

"I guess you could say I'm obsessed with them. Back in California we used to role play like we were vampires, kind like a big game of pretend." He said with a far off look in his eyes. He laughed a little, and I wondered if he was remembering an inside joke... or a girlfriend.

"Oh that's cool, there's only a couple of enthusiasts here, but we've never done anything like that before, sounds like fun!"

"Quite dangerous though, nothing I would want to start here." He said with an authority in his voice. How does he read my mind like that? Surely he's not a vampire... it's not possible. Before I knew it we were at building two. He followed me to where I sit; he's lucky there's always an empty desk behind me! Suddenly there was a note on my desk.

Jade

It was from my cousin and best friend Chalice. I opened it.

Hey who is the hottie following you? You two look like a match made in hell... in a good sense.

I wrote back.

The "hottie" following me is Jewel. He's from California and he's amazing!

As I finished a sub walked through the door. So I balled it up and slid it down the row to Chalice. She caught it and put it into her pocket for after the sub's lecture.

"Nice!" I heard in my ear. It was Jewel. I turned halfway around and he gave me a little high five. His skin was freezing and hard as stone... coincidence.

"Ok boys and girls this is going to be a study hall seeing as Mr. Adams is out." She had a high squeaky voice and kind of valley girlish and as soon as she spoke I recognized her as the varsity cheerleading coach. God I hate her and she hates me! Well not me in particular, just dark kids in general. One time at a football game (during the national anthem!) my little brothers set fire to their pom-poms while they were in the bucket! I thought it was hysterical... dad didn't. "You are allowed to move around, but if it gets too loud I will be forced to make it a silent study hall!" there were a bunch of shrugs and ok's and then everyone started to move desks around and stuff, utter chaos! Just then Chalice came up and sat by me, she had on flared jeans and a loose top, her long brown hair fell in waves around her shoulders.

"Hello there." She smiled.

"Hey."

"So are you gonna introduce me or what?"

"Oh yea um... Chalice this is Jewel, Jewel this is my cousin Chalice."

"Hey, call me Alice... so Jade tells me you're from California?"

"Yea. Word gets around fast here doesn't it!?" even though I was almost positive Alice was more amazing than I was he was still keeping eye contact with me. I felt a shiver of excitement run through me.

"You have no idea." I could hardly get the words out. He's just so... breathtaking! So the rest of the school day went on like that. Most teachers were out for some kind of meeting and wouldn't be back until Friday! I told Jewel that he picked a really good week to move! I was fascinated by him. As much as I hate to admit it I was. When school was finally over we stood looking at each other feeling awkward as Ember said a long goodbye to his boyfriend Jake.

"So um... do you need a ride home? One more passenger is nothing to me." Yes I know, I slapped myself internally after I found out what a pain it was driving Ember around. Jewel was different though, I was prepared to kick Ember out of the car if it meant that I could drive Jewel around all day. I was quite proud of my car; it was a 2008 Ford Mustang GT 500, with a black base and red racing stripes. Most of the guys at out school were crowded around it the first time I brought it!

"Thanks but no thanks, I brought my own car."

"Ooo what kind is it?" I like cars... what can I say I grew up with a dad no mum (she died from cancer when I was ten) an older brother by two years, and two younger brothers by nine months. Hence, I like guy topics.

"Kawasaki Ninja." He said nonchalantly. Wow he's a daredevil! One of these days I will have to get a ride.

"Wow, dangerous aren't we?" I said in a playful tone.

"Oh yes!" he said, also playing. Next thing I knew, our third wheel was back and I had to get the princess home before his boyfriend did so they didn't have to talk in my car! Now I just had to find my little brothers and we could go.

"Well I've got to go find Cameron and Damian, see you tomorrow?

"Of course, see you guys!"

"Bye!" Ember chimed in. and then Jewel was gone. "Close your mouth, you're so totally drooling on yourself!"

"Oh shut up!" I got on my cell ad texted the little demons to get their asses out here. Within I minute I got a reply.

Detention

Well nice of them to tell me. I looked up from my enV2 as I heard the not so familiar sound of a crotch rocket revving up and saw Jewel speed out of the parking lot. Oh yes, I was definitely giving me a ride sometime!

"OMG! It's a stupid bike! Would you take me home already! I have a ton of homework to do!"

"Ok, ok princess let's go." He flipped me off and started walking to my car. He stopped at the passenger door and started jiggling the handle.

"It's locked fucktard." I love starting fights with him.

"Oh, I'm stupid. No duh it's locked dip shit." He loves fighting right back.

"Ok, truce?"

"Truce." I unlocked the door and he slid inside. I got in and started it. I revved it a couple of times and smiled big. If it weren't for the teachers watching from the windows u would have burned out of the parking lot leaving tire marks behind me. I revved it one more time just to be satisfied. Another one of the many boyish traits I've inherited, a need for speed!

"Why do you like that so much?" god, Ember is the girliest boy I've ever met!

"I don't really know... do you?"

"No idea." We were driving for awhile when I decided to talk girl talk... for some reason Ember is really good at that and he can spot a hot guy from a mile away! He also knows what kinds of guy somebody is just by talking to them for fifteen minutes!

"Soooo... what do you think of Jewel?"

"I if wasn't taken and he was gay then I'd totally go for him! But since I'm not and he's not I think you should go for him. He'd treat you right, and he's as fascinated with you as I was with rubber duckies and bubble baths a couple of years ago!"

"Wow, that' really fascinated!"

"Yea and you two are like exactly alike! Literally!"

"How do you know?" I asked him skeptically.

"Well just from talking to him and he like totally has your dream car... I mean bike... I think." I giggled.

"Yes bike is correct." The rest of the ride consisted of Ember asking questions about Jewel's every move and then he'd decipher it for me, which I thought was really boring. I guess you could say Ember and I are as good friends as we are because of the way we make up for each other's faults. Like he's a girly guy and I'm a boyish girl!

"So I'll see you tomorrow sista!" Ember said as he got out of the car.

"Love ye brada!" it's and inside thing... you wouldn't understand. On my way home I found myself thinking of all the vampiric qualities Jewel had. Maybe it was just from pretending so much... maybe it was my imagination running ramped again. Oh well all I know is I'm not about to let him go. When life hands you a dream you grab it and live it as long as possible. And Jewel was one dream I planned to live for a very long time!

"When life hands you lemons, you throw them back and demand EDWARD CULLEN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 163 15
232K 1.9K 69
Just some imagines of my husband 😩
17.4K 438 33
"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞"