infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

15

8.6K 183 123
By isabellecourtneyy

more bad than good pt. 2

"It took the doll again? What the hell is so important about this doll?"

Zoey and Lydia stood there, watching Stiles talk to his father.

Stiles' attention was on his thoughts more than he was listening to his father. His head lifted, realizing something. "It's the doll."

Zoey looked at him, confuse washing over her face. "What?"

"It's the doll?" Stiles said, more confused than ever, and hanging up on his father.

Zoey heard another gunshot, her head shooting in that direction.

Stiles kneeled down, Lydia pacing around as Zoey kept her calm.

"Alright, but why would it go all the way to the school and then all the way back to the house just for the doll?" Stiles asked. "One that was in the car wreck in the first place. We didn't find it in the coyote den,"

Lydia was obviously annoyed with the doll questions, so she had to speak up. "It likes the doll. Who cares?"

"Yeah, it likes the doll a lot," Zoey muttered, rolling her eyes.

"What kind of doll is it?" Lydia asked, waiting for a reply from either of them. "I don't know, it's a doll, you know. It's got little arms, a big baby head and dead, soulless eyes. Actually, I took a pic."

Zoey laughed at his explanation, "You're an idiot."

"Here." He stood up as the two walked over to Lydia, all three looking at his phone, seeing two girls sitting outside; one with a blue jacket, pinkish scarf and a smile plastered on her face. Next to her was a little girl in a red jacket, holding the baby doll in her lap.

"That's Malia?" Lydia pointed to the one in the blue. "Yeah, that's the jacket and they scarf we found in her little coyote den," Zoey laughed a little.

"Guys, she's not holding the doll." Lydia stated. "That's Malia's younger sister. It's her doll."

Zoey frowned, keeping her eyes on the picture as if she was studying it carefully. Stiles looked up at the Martin's, "I know what she's doing."

"What?" They said at the same time, looking up at him. "I know where she's going."

After a few moments, Isaac's scream erupted in Zoey and Scott's ears. Making Scott fall off his bike as he held onto his helmet, clearly wiping out.

Zoey's hand clutched onto her ears as she fell down to her knees. "Zoey, what's wrong?" Lydia asked right away. "It's Isaac!"

She stood up before running away and ignoring Stiles and Lydia's calls, "Zoey! Wait!"

Her feet took her to Isaac as fast as possible, trying to look for him. Her breathing was almost heavy, running and running. It felt as if her feet were on fire but she didn't care, she had to get to Isaac.

She then heard Isaac and Allison, her tranquilizer gun going off; indicating she shot someone or something. Zoey found herself kneeled in front of Isaac, his foot in a animal trap of some sort.

"Isaac," she breathed. "You're gonna be okay."

"Zoey, Isaac," Allison got their attention. "She's gone."

Zoey and Isaac glanced around, looking for Malia.

Zoey's hands found theirselves on the arms of the trap, trying to pull it out of Isaac's ankle. Isaac let out a groan, telling her that it hurts.

"I'm sorry," She whispered.

After a few moments of trying and trying, a loud roar erupted everyone's ears. The roar itself made Isaac and Zoey's eyes glow. Except hers weren't the same as it used to be; they were like a grey color.

She looked away, into Scott's direction. Isaac, on the other hand, his hands were on the arms of the trap, pulling it out of his ankle.

His and Zoey's hands were all bloody, due to trying to pull the trap out of his ankle.

Zoey let out a sigh of relief, embracing Isaac into a hug. They were holding eachother, both breathing heavily.

"I can't believe we did it." Zoey said as she was under Isaac's arm, on the couch of Zoey's home.

"We did." Isaac smiled slightly as her body was pressed against his, and his head lying on hers.

"We saved a girls life, and we don't even know her." Zoey mumbled, looking up at him. Isaac kept the smile on his face as he leaned down, his lips pressing against hers.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

galvanize

"Zoey, come on, if I have to, you have to." Scott said through the phone. "No, we're getting, I mean, I'm getting a little too old for this. Plus, it's like after twelve."

"Get your butt to school, Martin, or we're coming for you."

Zoey rolled her eyes as she hung up, looking back at her bed to see Isaac still peacefully sleeping. "I know you could hear me, so I'll be back later, don't get in too much trouble."

Zoey smiled slightly as she leaned down to give his forehead a kiss. She turned around as quietly as possible, she turned the knob as a hand was propped on her shoulder.

She jumped in spot as she turned around to see Isaac smirking at her, "It's twelve, why are you going out so late?"

"Actually, it's past twelve," Zoey corrected, making his smirk disappear. "And, Scott and Stiles are planning to prank Coach, because well, it's his birthday."

"I'm aware, but you could always stay with me," Isaac shrugged. "And we could do something."

"Like?" She raised an eyebrow. "Like.. This?" He asked, leaning down to kiss her neck.

Her head leaned up as she let a small smile spread across her face.

Zoey's body was pressed against his, pushing him lightly to the bed again. His back lightly going back onto the bed, her on top.

Zoey kissed down Isaac's neck, stopping at his collarbone and moving back up to his lips.

Isaac flipped them both, him on top, doing the same to her. Except he went down lower, kissing on top of her shirt. Then made his way back to the top, kissing her.

Zoey's hands pushed at his chest, "Not tonight." She shook her head.

Isaac and herself were breathing heavily, "You sure?"

Zoey nodded before pecking his lips, "Soon. I promise."

The next morning, Zoey found that Isaac had left after they both had fallen asleep. "Of course."

Zoey lazily got out of bed, glancing at the calendar, realizing it's almost Halloween. Or as Coach calls it, Mischief Night.

She smiled to herself before getting ready to her usual routine.

"Stiles," Zoey groaned as she got out of the jeep. "You need a new car or soemthing, I hate getting out of that thing."

"No," Stiles said, frowning slightly. "You know, you're lucky I like you,"

Zoey laughed a little, both of them walking towards the twins and Scott, making Zoey groan once more.

"No, just to talk." Zoey heard them say.

Stiles and Zoey walked up, "Ha, that's kind of a change in pace for you guys. Seeing as how you usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said.

"You need a pack. We need an alpha."

"Yeah, no. That's hilarious, though." Zoey said, on the left of Scott. "You came to us for help. We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles stated.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked. "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

Stiles rolled his eyes dramatically as Isaac came up, "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." His arm draped around Zoey's shoulder.

Aiden growled as his fangs were out and his eyes glowed a blue, "You want to try?"

The two stepped forward, but Zoey pulled Isaac back, "Ah, no," she shook her head at him, almost acting like Lydia.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said before walking past them, along with Stiles, Isaac and Zoey. The couple holding hands.

Zoey glared at Aiden, "You watch your back, Aids."

Isaac leaned down, "I'll see you later, I have to, uh, get my stuff."

Zoey hesitated on nodding, "Okay." After the word left her mouth, Isaac leaned down to give her cheek a light kiss before walking away; leaving her with Scott and Stiles.

She was beside Scott as Stiles pushed the door open with the help of Zoey.

As they walked in, a roll of tissue hit Stiles in the face, making him groan. "Alright, that's my face!" Zoey let out a little giggle. "Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good alpha decision."

The three walked towards Stiles' locker, "I hope so." Scott replied. "It was, well in my opinion. And I'm assuming in Stiles' too."

"Oh, you know so," Stiles said.

Scott leaned against the locker next to Stiles' own, watching Kira at her locker. Zoey raised an eyebrow, rolling her eyes. "Cause that isn't creepy."

"What are you looking at?" Stiles asked as he glanced in Kira's direction.

"Me?" Scott asked. "You. You looking at her?"

"Her?" Scott asked reassuringly as Stiles took out a carton of eggs and put it into his locker for later. "Who her?"

"Her her. Kira. You like her?" Stiles asked. "What? No," Scott shook his head. "There's someone else. Just worried about her her."

"Someone else? Woah," Stiles said. "Yeah, but I mean, Kira, she's new. She's okay," Scott nodded.

"Okay, then ask out the other, you're an alpha. The apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles explained. Isaac joining at a wrong time as he stood beside Zoey once again.

"The hot girl?" Scott asked, confusion in his voice. "You are the hottest girl."

Stiles winked before walking away and glancing at Isaac and Zoey. "What the hell just happened?"

"I'm the hot girl." Scott said, looking at Isaac and Zoey. "Yes, you are." Isaac agreed.

Zoey laughed a little as she glanced between the two. Scott smiled before walking away, his hands on the straps of his backpack; the smile still on his face.

Isaac and Zoey turned around, smiling at Scott. "Well, looks like he'll have a good day."

"What class do you have?" Isaac asked, his arm wrapping around her shoulders. "Econ." She sighed, holding onto his hand that was around her.

"With Coach?" He asked and she nodded. "Tell me his reaction with Scott and Stiles' prank." He said, laughing a little.

"Okay," she laughed, leaning up and giving his lips a quick peck on the lips.

Zoey walked in as she sat down behind Scott, as soon as she did, she heard Finstock shout. "Son of a bitch!"

Finstock angrily came into the class as he shut the door, making some students, including Zoey, jump in their seat. "Mischief Night. Devil's Night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil."

Everyone in the class let out laughs, "You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle."

Scott, Stiles and Zoey let out giggles and chuckles. Finstock's hand slammed onto Scott's textbook, making him jump and laugh a little more.

"Mine's a freaking omelet." Finstock continues. He turns to his desk, seeing another present on his desk. "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again?" He turned as he dropped the wrapped present to the ground, stomping on it as it made a glass breaking sound. "I don't think so."

Finstock kneeled down, seeing a part of a mug. A picture of him was on it and below it said '#1 COACH'.

Finstock let out a sigh before reading the so-called letter, "Happy birthday. Love, Greenberg."

Both Lydia and Zoey start to hear a fly flying around them, their hands trying to whack it away. Lydia's attention was on her phone, still trying to get the buzzing noise away.

Zoey's was still laughing a little as she tried shooing the fly away. The sound around them both got louder and louder, making them both glance around. They both caught each other's attention, their eyes wide.

Zoey mouthed, "You hear that, too?"

Lydia nodded once before looking up at the light. The sound of a loud light was being heard along with the buzzing noise.

And it only got louder and louder.

Zoey closed her locker to see Isaac leaning against the one next to hers, "Hey."

Her eyes shut, jumping in place. "Sorry, I didn't mean to–"

"It's okay. I'm just– A bit jumpy."

"Why?" Isaac questioned. "I keep hearing this– this buzzing sound." Her head shook.

"Buzzing? As in–" Isaac started. "Flies. Yeah," Zoey nodded. "I don't know why, either. But it gets louder and louder by the second."

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Isaac asked as his hand was holding onto Zoey's.

Himself, Zoey, Allison, Lydia and Stiles walked down the last few steps as they conversed about a guy named William Barrow. He apparently killed five teenagers, and he said he saw their eyes glow.

"Yeah, no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles said.

After the word flies left Stiles' mouth, Lydia stopped and quickly grabbed onto Zoey's hand. Zoey stopped and her hand was pulled away from Isaac's.

"Did you say flies?" Lydia asked. "You've been hearing them all day too?" Zoey asked her sister.

"Lydia, Zoey," Allison said as she walked towards the two.

"All day we've been hearing this sound. It's like.. This buzzing." Lydia replied. "Like the sound of flies?" Allison walked closer.

Then Stiles and Isaac did, "Exactly like the sound of flies." Zoey answered before her sister could.

Stiles, Lydia and Zoey have been running around; looking for Scott. They found him near the history class, Mr. Yukimura's.

Lydia pulled onto Zoey's hand, pulling her towards them. "Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?"

"The police are leaving." Zoey stated as they all gathered together, confusion washing over Scott's face. "Why are they leaving?"

"The police?" Scott asked, but no one paid attention to his question. "They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles said.

"Who? What are you guys–" Scott was about to ask more questions but was interrupted by Lydia, "He has to be here."

"The sound, the buzzing me and Lydia have been hearing? It's getting louder." Zoey stated. "How loud?"

Zoey and Lydia closed their eyes for a brief second, focusing on the sound. The sound of the flies and the light buzzing sound has gotten louder; much louder.

"They both have a feeling. A supernatural feeling."

After the words left Stiles' mouth, Sheriff glanced at the two were standing by a door. Lydia was 'admiring' the door while Zoey was glancing around, her eyes squinted slightly. Her hearing then focuses on them.

"Lydia wasn't on the chessboard. Isn't Zoey just a werewolf?" Sheriff asked. "She is now. And, Zoey, well, I don't know what the hell she is anymore."

"Kanima? And what do you mean you don't know? She's not both, is she?" Sheriff asked once more. "Um, banshee. And again, I don't know,"

Sheriff looked up, "Oh, God." Stiles stuttered out a few words, "I know. I know how it sounds. It's confusing with Zoey, but we will find out what she is and will most likely help her. And a banshee basically means that she can sense when someone's close to death."

"Can she sense that I'm about to kill you?" Sheriff asked, as Zoey let out a little laugh. Lydia glanced at her before raising a brow.

"Uh, I don't know," the two Stilinski's looked over at the two Martin's. Lydia and Zoey both smiled, Lydia waving at them. Stilinski casually waved and smiled as Stiles stared at them in confusion.

"Alright. I'm not saying I don't believe, but right now, I'm going with eyewitness over banshee or whatever the hell Zoey is. We're leaving a few deputies here. The school's on lockdown till three. Nobody comes in, nobody goes out. Buddy, that's the best I've got right now. That's the best I can give you, Stiles."

Stiles grew annoyed with his father, "You're leaving me here, that is not.. That is the worst."

"Look, I'm gonna go see Scott. Stay here, okay? Stay with Stiles," Zoey said to Lydia before running back into the school. "Oh, they're both cute." She mumbled to herself as she made her way to find Scott, Isaac and the twins.

Zoey found herself with Scott and Isaac down in the basement of Beacon Hills High. Zoey thought, in her opinion, it was awkward.

"So this is how it's gonna be now?" Isaac asked as the three entered. "We trust them?"

"Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them." Scott said. "Yeah it kinda does." Zoey sassed.

"Yeah, well, I don't trust them either. Or like them. In fact, I hate them and I just want them to die." Isaac stated as Zoey's hand slapped his arm.

"Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want." Scott said, the two still walking as Isaac stopped and has a smile on his face, continuing to walk.

"You're an idiot." Zoey laughed a little.

As soon as they were about to take a turn, they heard the fire alarm go off. All of them glanced at each other as Scott took a few steps forward.

"What the hells does that mean?" Zoey asked. "We have to go back." Isaac answered.

All of them, including the twins, ran up to the school and ran out of the closest exit. Zoey, being the 'make sure it's real' one out of the group, she took a big whiff before frowning, "Shame, there is no fire,"

Scott, Isaac, Zoey, the twins, Stiles and Lydia met outside of the school, "We didn't find anything." Aiden said.

"Not even a scent." Scott added. "It's three o'clock, so school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles asked.

"Does that mean everyone's safe?" Ethan asked, all of them glancing between Lydia and Zoey.

"I don't know." Lydia said quickly, then everyone's attention turns to Zoey.

Zoey shrugged, "I don't know either."

Lydia had dragged Zoey to Stiles' house with her, just in case they both had a feeling.

"What are the different colored strings for?" Lydia asked as they both watched Stiles pin a picture to his "board" of Barrow with a red string attached.

"Oh, just the different stages of the investigation. So, green is solved, yellow is to be determined, blue's just pretty." Stiles replied as Zoey raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Stiles glared at her before Lydia spoke, "What does red mean?"

"Unsolved."

"You only have red on the board." Zoey raised both her eyebrows, laughing slightly. "Yes, I'm aware. Thank you."

"Did you get detention for pulling the alarm?" Lydia asked. "Yep. Every day of this week. It's okay, though. We were onto something."

"Even though we couldn't, or didn't, find any proof of Barrow being there." Zoey said. Stiles glanced at the two, "Hey, you both have been right every time something like this happened, okay? Well maybe not Zoey since she's also very new to this, but Lydia has some experience." Stiles was kneeled down in front of them.

"But the point is, don't start doubting yourselves now."

"No scent.." Zoey started. "No bomb. And I got you in trouble." Lydia finished.

Lydia was wrapping a red string on her finger, glancing up at Stiles occasionally. "Okay, look. Barrow was there. Alright? You knew it. Both of you. You both felt it. Okay? And look, if you both wanted me to, I'd go back to that school right now and search all night just to prove it."

Stiles' eyes were on Lydia, glancing at Zoey occasionally. Lydia cracked a little smile, watching him.

Zoey watched the two, a little smile on her face.

Stiles then pulled the cap off of the sharpie he was holding, smelling it and realizing something.

"Get up, both of you. Now. We're going to the school."

______________________________

omg hellllooooo. finally updated, but ended with another cliff hanger. #oops.

I really hope this didn't suck lol.

btw thank u for almost 12k reads!!

here are some reasons why I haven't been updating; school, homework, and my wifi has been cut off for a week maybe and I think have almost 3 chapters written down.

yup. anyway, have a good day and I hope you enjoyed this a little. love uuuu.

{ fc changed to phoebe tonkin }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
88.5K 2.2K 14
[CHAPTERS 1-7 REWRITTEN AND REPUBLISHED, JANUARY 18th, 2022] [REWRITING IN PROCESS, STORY SUBJECT TO CHANGES] Violet Argent, Allison's cousin ar...
173K 5.4K 28
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isa...
250K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...