Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter

Epilogue

2.9K 43 12
By ColdLaw

Me: Hey guys it's me!!!!, the one and only ColdLaw, I'm the creator of this story (Stated the obvious I know lol), so today I have the whole cast of Dragons, Fairies, and The Celestial Empress with me aka the Cast of Fairy Tail

Lucy: Hey guys, it's great to be here!

Natsu: yo. (Usual grin on his face)

Me: ...where...are...the rest of you?....I speci- (gets cut off by Natsu's loud mouth)

Natsu: Who needs them!?, I'm the real star of the show here!

Me: ...but...this isn't a sho- (once again cut off by Natsu)

Natsu: that bastard Laxus thought he was king , ha! I can beat him in my sle- (he is cut off by a painful punch by Laxus which sends him flying across the room)

Me: o_o...I wanna go home...it's too early for this crap

Erza: Now Laxus was that really necessary? (Erza pops out of nowhere in a......wedding dress...Sting and Rogue follow behind)

Me: Why are you guys late .....No ...more importantly.... Why in the living hell are you in a wedding dress!!!???(Erza starts to break down in tears)

Erza: He DOESN'T WANNA MARRY ME!!!!( she cries out )

Me: Have they gone mad?...ಠ_ಠ

Sting: uhhmm ,We were late because...well...you see....Jellal won't marry her ....so she broke down ....and yea

Me: ...ಠ_ಠ....I DONT GIVE A DAM EVEN IF A FLYING UNICORN WAS PISSIN OUT RAINBOW SPERM INTO YO CEREAL!!(」゚ロ゚)」, I SPECIFICLY SAI-( is cut off by Natsu's foot being implanted into my face,... is sent flying across the room)

Natsu: .....shit ....that was meant for Laxus...(●__●)

Whole room: ('・_・')

Lucy: uhhm ....sorry guys ...it seems ColdLaw is out...Cold (Badum tsss) ...well that wraps everything up ....uhhm everyone do the honors..(^_^;) (death glare)

Everyone except me: Thanks for reading , GoodBye!!(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 591 45
Lucy is kicked out of team Natsu.Lucy gets abused,tortured and treated like trash.Lucy eventually quits she swears she WILL get her revenge.But,What...
39.8K 1.9K 13
During a battle Lucy gets knocked into a coma, when she awakens she finds she was out for over three years. Lucy unfortunately lost her memory during...
260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
56.9K 1.2K 25
Lucy a 17 year old mage left fairy tail of her own accord (or did she ...) she's the dragon princess but no one knows, when she was in fairy tail her...