His Dark Touch (On Hold)

By SayHolaSunglasses

Everything Lissa touches, fills her head with images. She pretends not to be clairvoyant but when she touches... More

His Dark Touch
His Dark Touch - Chapter 1
His Dark Touch - Chapter 3

His Dark Touch - Chapter 2

645 22 5
By SayHolaSunglasses

 Chapter 2 - My Vampire Stalker

Lissa P.O.V.

Along with the pain and self disgust that comes with my curse; comes extreme curiosity. Like right now, I watched Parker joking around with a bunch of boys -I contently forgot to see the group of girls- and as you've probably guessed. My first and last love. The temptation l had to touch him, to see what he thought of me, was overwhelming.

I mean, What if he liked me? And I liked him? And we both did nothing?

Or, a darker part of my mind thought, I could find out what he likes to make him want me. I shook my head. Be strong Lissa, be strong!

I looked back down at my book, the words blurring into uninteresting ink patterns. Well, uninteresting compared to Parker.

"Isn't it funny how empty the world seems when your dead." I jumped at Peyton's voice, my very alive best friend. I glared at my eccentric best friend.

"Hey Peyton" I said ignoring her comment altogether.

"I told you I'm dead, I'm a ghost, and all you can say is 'hey Peyton'! Where's the tears?" She sounded outraged.

I sniggered inside, I looked over at my BFF. Her heavily made up eyes glared at me, her black hair hung like seaweed down her back, sporting the occasional neon green streak. She defiantly had a slight gothic vibe. Peyton wore a really short, neon green tutu and black leather jacket.

"I'm crying on the inside Babe." I pulled my shades down to wink and then stuffed my book into my satchel.

"I'm an actress! I act on reaction, I can't work with unportrayed emotions!" She pointed at me and waved her arms around theatrically.

That's Peyton, your typical drama queen, and me, I want to be a teacher when I grow up. I like the thought of teaching others and solving problems with others. Makes me feel useful and needed.

"So I saw my Honey Bee looking at the Pic-n-Mix." She turned to me as we walked to class, throwing an arm around my shoulder. "Whose the eye candy you settled on?" She moved her chin up, in a way of gesturing to the group of the popular guys- and ultimately Parker.

I snorted and played it cool. I do love my Peyton, but I put on an act on around her, she can't ever know what happens to me when I touch things, so I don't ever consider her telling her anything true. It's sad but it's better this way.

"How about you? Anyone disserving of Peyton-love?" I raised my left eyebrow and shoved her with my shoulder lightly, she giggled as we walked into my first class. Yes, mine- Peyton has no respect for the rules or school so she comes into my class in till she gets kicked out.

She plopped into the free seat beside me and made herself comfortable. "Puh-lease! Non of these boys can handle me!" She grinned cheekily, to which I rolled my eyes.

She's right, most boys would be terrified of her.

A hush came over the class as the teacher walked in. Peyton pulled out an art pad and started a perfect drawing of an elephant. It resembled Mrs Young- so much so I giggled as she added glasses to the creature.

Mrs Young trudged over, and her face turned red as started screaming at Peyton, she just looked calmly back- as if she were some slightly amusing child having a tantrum. "Get out!" She screamed finally, to which Peyton slowly gathered her stuff, she winked at me and left. Mrs Young glared at me, and I hated that she disliked me because of Peyton, but I wouldn't give Peyton up for the world.

I started my English essay, in till Mrs Young brought the attention back to her to announce something. I looked up and gaped. "This is Jasper. He's a new student. He's starting off half way through the year, so be nice kids." Mrs Young's voice was as patronising as usual, as she welcomed the VAMPIRE into our school!

A vampire, a blood sucking, cruel vampire!

I sunk into my seat, and let my hair fall across my face, to allow myself to peek through the strands.

He's as heartbreakingly gorgeous as he was that night at the restaurant. A quick scan of the room told me all of the girls agreed. Then a thought hit me like a slap, he would have to sit next to me! Peyton always sat next to me for the first half of each lesson, so I have a spare seat in all of my classes. But in this case- there are no other seats.

After the Mrs Young pointed out my seat, I thought it couldn't get any worse then sitting next to a vampire everyday.

But not two minutes later I received a text from Peyton:

Hot new guy entering your class- Dibs!

Jasper and Peyton in a relationship? You don't have to be E-harmony to see one of them is going to get hurt. And my money's on Peyton ending up with a hole in her heart; and two in her neck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to stop here, but I continued anyway! Why? Because I can, *wink, wink*...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper P.O.V.

Task 1- Find the vamp-slayer girl: Completed

Task 2- Break the girl within a day, and get the hell out of school: Working progress

I watched as the feeble minded humans; particularly the females, watched me walked with awe. My glamour is up and it wont be long till I have this 'Lissa Marks' confessing what she knows, how she helped in killing the vampire, and maybe she'll even be forced into helping us to capture others in the vampire-draining business. Simple.

I sat next to the girl from the restaurant, she glared at her essay, her pen pressing too deep into the cheap school paper. She's better then I expected, she's avoiding my eyes, my hypnotic stare. "Hello, I'm Jasper." I stared politely. She jerked up from her slouched seating position and glanced into my eyes.

I smirked. No so smart after all. I caught her with my eyes, but she slipped out of my hold easily, her eyes looking down as she bite her lip. Then she looked up with determination. "I'm Lissa. Welcome to Ever Bloom high school, Jasper." She nodded and turned away.

My brow furrowed in confusion, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't catch her eyes- like I couldn't when I was human. The thought was like a slap in the face, given my resent past- I will never wish to be human again.

I would not be as weak as a human!

"Hey, Lissa." I said a little too loudly for the situation. She turned with a bewildered expression, which became confused as it focused on my frustrated one. "Do you see anything there?" I asked as I pointed to the flesh just below my eye- I hoped she just looked at me as if I were crazy. But if she saw it, this means everything will get complicated.

Her eyes focused, she blinked, then nodded. "The small scar, like a tiny moon under your left eye." She stated.

My glamour should of hid it. Hid any imperfection. If non of my vampire powers work on her, I need to make her confess using other methods, more irritating methods.

Either way, I wasn't getting her to confess in one day.

Jasper Ravencroft, feared vampire prince, is going to high school. Perfect.

Lissa P.O.V.

I thrummed my fingers against the steering wheel. I pulled off my left glove, waited half a second, lost my nerve, and put my glove back on. Parker still stood by his car, waiting for his girlfriend probably -I convenitly keep forgetting that little fact.

I filled my lungs with fresh air, and blew it out slowly. I got out of my car, and headed straight for my love, my adrenaline pumping, I pulled off my gloves and shoved them into my back pocket. When a body stood in my path, I almost yelled at the fool for getting in my way- but I saw it was Jasper just in time.

I'm assuming it's never good to piss off a vampire, but I'm new at this.

"Jasper." I acknowledged with a sharp nod- my eyes darting to Parker.

"I'm here to offer my apologies." He said, which had my attention. "For my behaviour in class, I was rude. Sorry."

I gaped. "It's fine, nothing to apologise for." I stuttered.

"I remember you from the restaurant." He said, small talk! Now of all times, with a vampire of all things!

"Sorry about that." I felt slightly embarrassed. He may be a hot, ancient guy but he's still a hot guy.

"We got off on the wrong foot, lets start over." He smiled charmingly, while extending his hand out for a shake. I paled slightly- I didn't need more resent images of killings to haunt my nightmares.

I snorted. "Is that a me-falling-over joke?" I asked with a fake smile-referring to the 'getting off on the wrong foot' comment. I'd joke with an evil vampire to avoid touching him.

He chuckled, and I almost swooned into the deep and sensual sound. But didn't, point one for the human!

"Make it official that you forgive me." Jasper smiled reassuringly as he held out his hand again. I sighed in defeat. I met my bare hand with his bare hand and images filled my mind once more.

My feelings at that moment brought out certain memories of his; frustration over Jasper's persistence for a hand shake and lingering love for Parker.

Frustration;

That stupid human. Somehow she manages to fend off my most advance vampire tricks, like she wasn't even aware she was doing it!

I underestimated the human with her empty and ignorant face, at first, but now I will to anything to avenge our fallen vampires.

The sooner I can prove her guilt the better. Then I can issue her death warrant myself.

What fallen vampires? More importantly- empty and ignorant! That arrogant little prat!

Love;

I watched her twirl around the hedges, designed in a maze fashion. My dear Lillian grabbed the ruffles of her dress after she spotted me, and ran over to me with a delighted smile which had my heart pounding. The 1850's have proved to be my most favourite era, because of my angelic love.

"Walk with me my dearest Jasper." She said, while looping her arm into mine. "And you must tell me why you hold such worry in your eyes."

I kissed her cheek, to which she blushed furiously. My innocent rose, as fragile as a petal.

I stared lovingly into her eyes, showing in one glance how much I complete adore her.

I know she will pass tomorrow- my almost queen...

This memory startled me. A vampire could love? I had only seen killing and pain, I felt myself become less hostile towards him.

Surely anything that could love, could also show compassion.... Right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Partners! Sorry it took so long- I kinda had no idea where I was going with this story, till I wrote up a little plan- so we're all good in the hood! :P

Thanks for bearing with me!

Next Chapter Name; Death By Chocolate Kisses

Comment/Vote/Fan

Much Love,

SayHolaSunglasses

<3

Continue Reading