Minecraft Mystreet~the Job

By Faboulas-Singer

This is a fan fic of a my street from Aphmau and the guys get curious of what she does but they don't need to... More

part 2 Claire?
part 3
part 4
some friends
part 6

part 1 curiosity

2.5K 64 4
By Faboulas-Singer

Aph's POV
I just got back from work so I went back to bed. It has been a few weeks since Jeb died huh and bonnie I hope he's okay huh
and people think I'm crazy. I muttered to my self. I fell asleep and had a memory.
Flash back
Claire I'm telling you I'm so close. I shouted. No I told you that place is sketchy but you didn't listen now people think you attempted murder. Claire shouted. Well you don't think I did right Claire? I asked. I just don't know. She starts crying. Get out she said. What? I asked. I said GET OUT. Claire? Don't Claire me take your stuff and leave. Claire I'm sorry. I screamed and started crying. Go now. She screamed. I packed my stuff and slammed the door.
End of flash back.
Claire. I screamed. I looked at my alarm and saw it was 10:00. Urgh I had a really ruff night. Morning Aphmau senpi Kawaii~chan said. Morning Kawaii~chan. I said. Kawaii~chan can you get me some coffee please? Sure Kawaii~chan would love to get Aphmau senpi some coffee. She said. Hey Aphmau senpi is that a tear? No I'm just sweating I am hot. OK Aphmau senpi :3. She said. Kawaii~chan leaves and I start to cry.

Kaytlen's POV
Kaytlen sama? Yes Kawaii~chan. I'm concerned about Aphmau. Me too. What do you thinks wrong kaytlen sama? No idea. Hmm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
411K 55.2K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."