The Lust Between Two Rivals.

By Jordy18888

I don't own any of the pictures you see. And this is a BOYXBOY story and will contain sexual content between... More

After the Island.
New Beginnings.
Love between past Enemies.

Lust between two Rivals.

47 1 0
By Jordy18888

As Ralph walked down the corridor, Roger followed behind making sure he is not seen by the blonde boy. After 5 minutes, Ralph walked into an empty classroom, he turned and saw Roger "oh my gosh! Roger you followed me"? He said shocked. Roger nodded and as he did, he shut the door and locked it behind him. Ralph stared, a bit worried, as in the past Roger had tortured and murdered and Ralph thought he was going to hurt him, but instead Roger gently pushed Ralph on a table. " What are you.... " he got cut off as Roger pressed his lips against the fair-haired boy's soft lips, he put his arm around Ralph's waist and continued to kiss him. Ralph, at first was shocked, he did not expect this from Roger, a boy who was uninterested in him back on the island. Ralph closed his eyes and held Roger, enjoying this moment that they both shared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
284K 32.8K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
589K 49K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...