The Girl in White

Від UrsSoniya

COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha... Більше

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Taming Mr. King
Sorry for staying AWOL

Chapter 19

2.5K 111 5
Від UrsSoniya

Bryan's POV:

"MOM..MOM!!" i called mom several times. I don't know what exactly is happening to Elena..but i have this feeling that what I and Arina had suspected earlier was coming true.

"Ohh god....what's wrong with her?" Mom appeared from somewhere almost running towards us.

"Ohh shit..Elena!!!.." i saw as she fainted and was lying unconsious in my arms.

"Mom...call the pack doctor..urgently."

She nodded and went to call the doctor. I took Elena to my room and rested her on the bed. Please wake up Elena...I will not let anyone harm you.

"Bryan.." i heard a familiar voice of our pack doctor Niki. She was my cousin sister too.

"Niki! have a look at her."

She nodded and started checking her pulses and eyes. She injected some medicine while still observing her.

"She will be fine dear. She is a strong girl." mom assured me. I simply nodded.

"Where is Demon?" i asked.

"I think with Arina." Hmm..i almost forgot. Should i mind link him? They are out for the first time. I shouldn't disturb them.

"Sue, Bryan..she will be fine. But...the signs aren't positive. Did somthing happened which stressed her?"

I nodded remembering the previous events.. Screw you MEGAN!!

"What do you think?" i asked Niki.

"I am not sure, we have seen transformation of a wolf...but i am still not confident about transformation of her...Afterall she has the genes of a....!"

I raised an hand to stop her..It's happening...I should have told her before..Atleast she would have known what will be happening. But we were not sure about it...After so many years nothing happened to her even if Arina was there watching her closely. She was giving her potion so that no one could recognise her..no wolf or any other creature. But how is this happening now? We thought she is a normal human..but we were wrong. She is indeed a different kind.

"I know..We will see what happens but please try your best for her." i almost pleaded to her. She nodded assuring.

"Bryan..let's leave them for a while. I need to talk to you." mom said.

I glanced at my Elena and followed mom to her room. Mom didn't know everything about this. Now is the time to tell her. Once inside the safe walls of her bedroom she turned towards me looking in thoughts.

"I know you are worried about her. I knew she was different but... How did you know?" she asked.

"Mom..Her parents were.. You remember the kind couple who were here for a mission along with dad? All of them were killed by the rougues including dad."

"Ohh..you mean she is the daughter of Charlie and Eva Shaw?" she asked shocked.

"Yes..she is."

"but...how did you know?" she asked shocked by the revelation.

"Arina told me mom.. I spoke with her and she told me that she was appointed by the council to take care of her. Her parents were the best, council was indeed impressed. So they took the responsibility of Elena thinking that one day she would be like them. But their expectations were turned down when they knew that even at the age of 23 she is not changing. They thought she is a normal human. Thus, permitted her to marry and asked Arina to return after that. But destiny has something else in it's mind. I met her and discovered that she is my Mate. But Arina was surprised as even Elena was feeling the signs. If she was a human the chance of feeling the signs was rare. We decided to let her know after sometime but i think fate has something else in it's mind."

"Hmmm..this is weird but i am happy that you are with her. Her parents were such kind hearted people. We owe them. We must take care of her." she said teary eyed.

"Yes mom." i agreed and left her room. I need to talk to the council about this.

_____

After two days

It's been two days still Elena is unconcious. Every second is making me furious. Get up Elena..I can't see you like this. I looked at her pale face. She was sound asleep. The medical equipments around her bed were making me more worried.

I can feel her changing, how am i going to face her when she wakes up? I have to tell her the truth, truth about ther existance.

"Bryan?" Arina called entering the room. Demon following her.. "I think you should rest for a while. I am here for her."

"No, Arina..I am not going to leave her."

"Bro, you must get some sleep. Look at you! Your not yourself. How can you support her when she will be awake while you are out of energy?" Demon spoke.

"but..."

"No, buts. Go now!" Demon ordered. I sighed. They are right. I want every strength to face her. I looked at her and kissed her forehead. "Get up soon my love." i whispered in her ear and went out towards my room. The moment i rested on bed i fell asleep.

______

After few hours....

"Bryan......Bryan..." i heard mom calling me. I opened my eyes and saw her shaking me.

"Mom? What's wrong?" i woke up instantly. "Is she okay?" panick flooded through me.

"Calm down. She is fine...but seems she will wake up soon. Niki said she is changing fast."

"What do you mean?"

"She is changing Bryan..We can see it now. The signs are visible."

Ohh no...changing?

"I need to get there." i told Mom she nodded and followed me to Elena's room.

I saw Demon talking to Niki outside her room.

"How's she?" i asked Niki.

"Bryan..you must see her..she will wake up soon." she gave me an unsure smile. I looked at Demon who looked worried. My heartbeats were increasing, tension forming within me.

I entered the room and saw Arina seating beside her.. I couldn't see Elena's face. I walked towards her bed and when i reached i was terrified looking at her. Elena was changing, really changing...Her hair were turning dark, her skin was turning bright. Her hands were showing muscles.

"She is changing." Arina said to me. I nodded but my whole attention was on Elena. However she may change, doesn't matter...I love her...and i will be there for her no matter what.. I sat beside her observing the changes. I wanted to be with her when she wakes up. I'm here for you Elena.

"I will be there outside." Arina said and left us alone. I took Elena's hand and kissed it. Holding it with my both hands i sat beside her.

After about an hour, i felt her fingers moving. I looked at them and noticed she was getting consious. She started moving slowly, her lips parted and her eyebrows were showing pain in her features. I rubbed the back of her hand.

"You will be fine Elena...I am there with you.." i spoke to calm her. She instantly calmed down and i felt she once again fell asleep but...she opened her eyes swiftly. I looked at her...She was looking more beautiful with her hair grown an inch longer, her blonde hair turned brownish black...her skin was glowing like diamond. She looked strong, and her eyes..they were the same but with a different spark. She looked around and then her gaze settled to me...

"Elena..." i said and she gave me a knowing smile. She got up and sat facing me. She took out the equipments attached to her other hand and looked at me..I took her both hands and kissed it.

She just stared at me and before i could say anything she throwed her hands on my shoulders and started kissing. Ohhh Elena....how i have missed you. Our kiss was different. She was more strong, this was different like we are in our very own bubble of love and affection. We broke the kiss and she blushed looking at her hands. I lifted her chin so that i could look at her...

"You look so beautiful...How are you feeling?"

"Bryan..." she stopped noticing something different. Her voice was more soft then before. It felt like soft music in my ears.

"I feel different. What happened to me?" she asked noticing her hands and arms.. I think this is the time to show her.

I took her hand and pulled her towards the mirror. Keeping my hands on her shoulder i held her firmly. As soon as we reached the mirror, she gasped clutching her hands on her mouth. I held her shoulders and whispered..

"This is you my love"....

She stood there horified...and moved her hands through her hair and face....

"How..i..i...who am i?" she asked turning to me...

Finally..i have to tell her...With all my strength to answer her questions i replied...

...

"A HUNTER.."

#######

WHOA!!!

What a chapter i was soo excited while writing it. I seriously enjoyed each and every moment of it. I hope you all loved it too...so finally, we have known that Elena is a Hunter..what will happen next? Read further to find out.. Till then..

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT! !

Love,

Soniya.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Hidden Star *Complete* Від GreyDraws

Підліткова література

647 9 18
My eyes met his, my heart pounded and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe that my best friend was my mate. Let's rewind a bit. I'm Camron, feel fre...
My 'Rogue' Mate Від Penisha

Перевертні

12.4K 334 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
5.2K 198 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
Alpha Adam | Від ada_sol23

Перевертні

135K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...