Class Trip to Italy (KHR Fanf...

By Natsuki-desu

Tsunayoshi accepted now his fate to be Vongola Decimo. Now tsuna and his friends are now in highschool and ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
author's note
author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

3.9K 100 17
By Natsuki-desu

Their first stop is the Vongola amusement park and resort. The moment they stepped inside they just gaped in surprise because it is 15 times bigger than the amusement park in Japan and they can't believe that it was also a resort. All the workers that saw them greeted them 'welcome'. There were lot of rides and fun games and they can't wait to try it all. But, this amusement park is not only ordinary it is Vongola-style. And according to reborn Vongola-style is not the one with fun but also a weird one and can make you go straight to the mental asylum.
"Okay students you are free to roam around the park. And before I forgot this park had also a restaurant and cafe here. You students can eat here for free just say your school and show your ID that I gave you back at the mansion." Reborn said and leave. 

The students started to roam around and look for the fun rides they will try as well as tsuna's group to avoid suspicions. Mochida and his friends as well some tsuna's bullies try the roller coaster ride that looks exciting (or is it) with Xanxus and Levi. Tsuna excuse himself and leave his group not that they mind and  hurriedly go to the Cielo cafe to eat sweets (he knows it after all he's the owner 😉). He order different kinds like Panforte, Tiramisu, Spumoni, Panna cota, Semifreddo, Strawberry shortcake and expresso which he kinda liked because of Reborn.

"Ahhh! Heaven 🍰☕! Cakes are really good! Hmmm..." Tsuna said and took a bite not minding his surroundings while the girls that inside the cafe look at him with hearts in their eyes. He didn't even see the roller coaster moving faster than a normal one.. Cries of help from somewhere....shrieking of frightened students and......some purple smoke came from a nearby restaurant because of poisonous cooking from a certain scorpion hitwoman....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Meanwhile somewhere in the of the Vongola mansion a dark shadow resides~ kufufufufu  (Oh! Hehe sorry Mukuro) He has blond hair, blue eyes wearing a 3 piece suit and cape adorned with golden chains wearing a dark look on his (handsome 😍) face. He is Giotto, the founder of Vongola as well as Vongola Primo. The great3x grandfather of Tsuna. His guardians are just watching him with looks of pity on his new victi-guest that bully his lovable, adorable,cute and handsome grandson (???? Too many)

"Tsk!! It seems that Kuro-Giotto has emerged. I pity Decimo's classmates." A man with chin-length red (almost pink) hair, red colored eyes,with storm flame tattooed in his face, said. (He wears like what he wear in the anime..like with the other guardians too. I don't like to elaborate.... Sorry!!) He is G., the Storm guardian of Giotto

"Maa maa! Maybe it won't be like the last time haha!" A man with bluish-black hair hidden by a tall hat (I don't know what is it??) , blue eyes said laughing nervously. He is Asari Ugetsu, the Rain guardian of Giotto

"May the Lord forgive him to the extreme on whatever Giotto will do." A priest with black hair, yellow eyes with a band aid on the bridge of his nose, holding a bible said. He is Knuckles, the Sun guardian of Giotto

"Yare yare! How troublesome" A teen with green hair, electric green eyes, with a lightning symbol under his right eye wearing a bored look on his face said. He is Lampo, the Lightning guardian of Giotto

"Hn....(I wish them to be alive then...)" A man with dirty white hair, steel grey eyes said. He is Alaude, the Cloud guardian of Giotto and the head of CEDEF, shuddering slightly from a memory after all he and that melon was his first victim.

"Nufufufu~ It's not for the faint hearted people."  A man with (melon-shaped 🍈) indigo hair and eyes said. He is Daemon Spade, an illusionist and the Mist guardian of Giotto as well as his other victim.

"Speaking from your experience, I see." G said smirking causing the others to laugh

"Shut up!!" The two said glaring at the four who are laughing that made them stop.

'Now I wonder what will be his plan??' The guardians thought simultaneously and sighed

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
=Vongola amusement park and resort=

=Roller coaster ride (group 1)=
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeeeelp uuuuuus!!!!!" Mochida and his 'friends' shouted while for Xanxus, he's sleeping.

Flashback ••

When they are settled on their seats, Xanxus sits farther from the rest on the back. The maintainer just leave them when the ride started to move while Levi just don't care. The ride was safe in the first turn but...after that it started to move crazily because of three certain mechanics and a scientist. The students wanted to throw up because of it. Can you guess who are they???

••flashback end••

"Shut up! Trash, I'm sleeping!" Xanxus said smirking and get back to sleep. It continue for 1 hour and let's just say that Mochida and Tsuna's bullies will never ever ride a roller coaster anymore from what they experience.

(a/n: hahahahaha! The fun is just starting. *smirk*
Reborn: Yes! It's just started. *smirk* I'm beginning to like you,Lazy-Natsuki.
a/n: Beginning to like me then that means 😶😶*blush* get hit by a ten ton mallet owwwww.
Reborn: Idiota! That's not it......just continue your story
a/n: Okay!!!)

=Horror mansion (group 2)=

The group decided to go to the horror mansion with Fran after all what will happen when you enter a horror mansion with just full of scary dolls inside...,no need to worry...right but that is not the case when you're with a frog loving illusionist....things will be a little overboard...😱😱😨😨

The moment they stepped inside the air becomes chilly, they started to clutch each others uniforms. Fran is behind them who only stare at them with no emotion but inside he's smirking. He started to put some fog around, with some real illusions taught by Mukuro and Mammon. They started to walk when a bloody hand touch Nagisa and Kira's shoes, a lady wearing a kimono is whispering behind the ear of Akira, a hand touching the shoulder of another girl causing them to shriek. They started to run finding the exit leaving Fran behind snickering. When they are out of Fran's view he began to put illusions around and disappear. "MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYY!!!!!!!" "HEEEEEEELLLPP!!" "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Fran is standing in exit drinking grape juice while waiting for them. The people walking can hear shouts and shrieking from inside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After a hour finding the exit..........by yours truly
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The students that came out from inside the horror mansion are literally 'dead'. You can see their 'soul' going outside. Terrified eyes. When they stepped outside Fran dispelled all the illusions inside and said....,"You seems to have fun inside, it's nearly lunch time. Fix yourselves. When you need me I'll just be at the Clam Restaurant." and walked. "Yes, sir" the students just nod and walked off happy that they came out alive. And just like Group 1 it seems they wouldn't step a foot inside a horror house ever again because of their trauma.....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

....Next 'victi-' I mean groups are 3 and 4.....
....Stay tuned..!! Ladies and Gentlemen....

(😥😥😥Finished already!!!!
I'm glad I never stepped a haunted house before!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
231 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
114K 2.2K 13
When Sawada Tsunayoshi's class get's chosen to go on a class trip to Italy, will his class find out his real identity. How will they react when they...