Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

Od sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 27 - Goodbyes

4K 136 29
Od sasaki_Senna

Third Person's POV

As Naruto and the other three finally manage to defeat Kaguya and Black Zetsu, Peace is definitely back to the world...

The Bijuu's are all released from their seal as well.

"We finally get to end this, Now everyone can live happily!" Naruto said giving a thumbs up.

All four of them smile in relief.

After a few second of silence...

"Wait!! What about the four of us?!! How are we getting out of this dimension?!!" Sakura state.

"AHHHHH!!! WE'RE DOOM!!! 'TERBAYO!!" Naruto shouted, panicking.

"I think, His childlish nonsense will never disappear" Son Goku said.

"He's really stupid" Kurama said.

Suddenly a white light engulf them and the next thing they know is that they're back.

"Welcome back, Naruto" The fourth welcome him with a warm smile.

"Otousan...." Naruto look at him surprised.

They all turn to the six path, Rikudou.

"Naruto, who's that man?" Sakura ask.

"Old man Rikudou!! You're responsible for this?" Naruto ask, pointing at him.

"Thats right, You're all back to your original dimension. The five previous kage used Kuchiyose to bring you all back. And I have summon the five kage from the first generation to help me. Naruto, Sasuke, and other ninjas, Congratulation for saving the world" Rikudou said.

Naruto grinned and Sasuke smirk.

"You're the person from the legend?" Kakashi ask.

"Thats right, my name is Ootsutsuki Hagoromo. Also known to many as the six path sage, Rikudou to many" Rikudou said.

"You're right... He's really floating. But I'm not even surprised anymore... After going through all that nightmare, Anyways, I'm tired and I dont care anymore..." Sakura said.

"Person who has this god like power... Only you can posses it" Kakashi said.

Rikudou turn to Kakashi.

"Your name's Hatake Kakashi, right?" He ask.

"...? Yes... I am" Kakashi said.

"You really are a brilliant person. You've guide them all into sealing my mother again" Rikudou said.

"Actually, I have not helped much to their success. Everything is all for their hardwork and as well as their friends. Also, a helping hand from my very old friend who's willing to lend me his power" Kakashi said.

"Even so, you've shown great leadership. Even if you're confuse as to what to do at start, but you've fulfilled your responsibilities as a leader, to lead this childrens and stand strong alongside your friends as well as your old friend, Obito when he's in trouble. If its not because of your great leadership, My mother may not even be sealed!" Rikudou said.

Naruto went to the Bijuus as Rikudou talked to Kakashi.

"Yo, Kurama!! You didnt feel lonely without me did you?! I miss you sooo much!!" Naruto waved crazily at him, jumping and jumping non stop.

"Must you yell while you shout my name non stop?!! Isn't the other half of me still in your body, idiot?!!" Kurama said.

"Gyahahaha!!!" Son Goku laughed.

"Haha, Its unbelievable to see Kurama look so flustered. But I have already imagine a day like this... Where the prophecy child can gather the Bijuus to want to work together with him. He really is a special ninja" Rikudou said to the others as he look at Naruto talking to the Bijuus.

"Actually, Naruto changed Obito as well... He was the one who brought Obito to the right path" Kakashi said.

"Is that so? If so, then I should ask him to tell me all about it in the other side" Rikudou said.

Naruto suddenly thought of something.

"Have you all seen Senna?" He ask everyone.

The kage's eyes widen as they totally forget about her and turn to her.

Not far from them, they saw her body on the ground.

"Senna!!" Sasuke dashed towards her.

Everyone too proceed to go to her. They surround her as Sasuke lift her on his lap.

"Senna? Oi! Senna!!" Sasuke tried to Shake her awake.

Her eyes open slightly.

"....I see... You guys are back... I'm glad..." Senna said weakly.

"Idiot, whats the point of me sending you away if you still ended up like this?" Sasuke said as he look at her sadly.

Senna lift her hand up and touch his cheek.

"...I just dont want to lose you" She said.

"Then what about us?!! We dont wanna lose you too!!" Sakura suddenly burst into tears.

"Senna-chan, your chakra's fading slowly" Naruto state sadly.

"I know...." She smiled.

"How can you smile at this situation?!" Sasuke said angrily.

"Because I know that you guys are alive" Senna said.

"You cant just leave just yet... Just like that... You didn't even get to enjoy your life at all" Kakashi state sadly.

"I have... Kakashi. All in the same time as all the bitter memories as well. As much bitter memories I have, I have as much sweet memories with you guys too" Senna said, her voice becoming weaker.

"How about Sora?! You cant just leave him like this!!" Sakura state.

"Then I suppose you can take care of him for me, right?" Senna said.

Sakura sobbed.

Rikudou step forward.

"Even with what you've said, I can still sense something that you've not been satisfy with in your life" Rikudou said.

"I... I have never told you guys my dream for the future did I?" Senna ask.

She look up and smiled. A tear slip down her face.

"I just want a family... Grow up happily... Have kids and tell them about our life story... And the path we all decide to take... I want to have many friends... I want to be able to laugh and smile with them.... I want to be able to watch my love one beside me everyday...." Senna said as tears start streaming down her face.

"I just want to live peacefully...." She finished.

"Then do you still want to live?" Rikudou ask.

Senna sob a little...

"Yes! I... I still got many thing I've yet to achieved... My dreams weren't fulfilled yet...." Senna cried.

Rikudou smiled.

"I...I just want to live more..." Senna trailed off as she close her eyes.

Everyone cried in sadness.

Even the ever so emotionless Uchiha Sasuke shed tears for his beloved.

"As my parting gift to you young ones... I shall grant life to the one you love and cherish the most" Rikudou said.

He raise his hand slightly. And Senna glowed.

Sasuke and Naruto and as well as the Bijuus.

Rikudou extracted a very small portion of life from all of them.

He insert them into Senna.

Then everything stop glowing.

Everyone look at Senna. Her chest suddenly slowly rising and going down little by little.

She's breathing!!

"What did you do?" Sasuke ask.

"I have extracted a very small portion of life from all of you... To give a second life to the young one" Rikudou answered.

"That means she can live right?" Sakura ask.

"Thats right...Take care of your hope and cherish the second life given" He said.

Sasuke look at the unconscious Senna and just held her tightly.

'I really thought I'm gonna lose her like how I lose Itachi...' Sasuke thought.

"Wait, how long will she be asleep?" Kakashi ask.

"It depends on the girl herself. It could take hours, days, even month to years. But that all depends on the girl's will. She want to live and I'm sure, she'll wake up very soon" Rikudou said.

"It has always been our fault. But now that all the past problems has resolve. I'm sure now, the young ones can take care of the world" The first said.

"The five kage and the Edo Tensei's People. Let me undo the Jutsu and send you back" Rikudou said.

Naruto's eyes widen and turn to the fourth.

"Tousan...." Naruto look at him sadly.

"I have one thing I wanted to say to you.... Happy birthday, Naruto. My son sure have grown up" He said with a smile.

"Thanks Dad" Naruto smile slightly.

"Our existence are against the nature of the earth... We cant be here for too long. Its time for us to part..." He said.

They both look down.

"I...I'll tell Kushina about all of your heroic doings here..." The fourth said as if trying to hold back his tears.

Light engulf the Edo tenseis.

Naruto look up to him.

"Tell mom I always eat healthy and I know how to take care of myself. I dont even choose my food! I like Tonkotsu with miso and soy sauce and I dont just always eat instant ramen only!" Naruto state with a grin on his face.

Everyone look at him. The fourth look at him in surprise.

"I shower everyday and I take care of my health. Once in a while I go to Konoha's hot spring too! I also have lots of friends now! They're all good peoples. Not to mention I have a little sister too, Senna. We both always count on each other on tough times. And even if I'm not good in studies, I never lose hope and believe in myself. More confident then anyone else! I hear advices given to me by the Third Hokage and as well as Kakashi-sensei because I really respect them! Since they're both here, might as well say it!" Naruto said.

They smile contently.

"Oh yeah, I also didnt forget the 'three things a ninja must not do'! I learn alot under Ero-sannin, Even if I'm now 17, but I dont drink yet and I'm not in a relationship too. Kaa-san told me to find a girl just like her... But..." Naruto start crying.

"Thats not something easy to do. But I'll work hard... Its not easy to do everything Kaa-san said... Also, I have a dream to become an even greater Hokage then you! Thats my greatest life trial!! Tell Kaa-san that I miss her... And she dont have to worry about me too much...I'm happy and strong going through life...and I dont stop chasing my dream!" Naruto cried.

'Alright...Naruto... I'll tell her all that...'

The fourth voice echoes as all the eso tensei people disappear.

************************

I'm done for this chapter!!!

I hope you guys like it.

Comment in your thoughts please!!

Sasaki_Senna OUT ^^

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.6K 452 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...
13.8K 357 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
47.7K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...