All fall down...

By sidneylily124803

More

All fall down...

15 3 1
By sidneylily124803

"Allison!!!" I screamed, It was too late. I woke up furiously. I grabbed my phone and texted her to make sure that it was a dream. She wasn't picking up. " oh no no no no." "It's not your fault Tyler." Dylan said. I started to scream so loud the 2 inch windows shattered. I couldn't believe what I have just done. I went bed hearing the cities thoughts. This was incredible, the fact that I was able to do anything humanly impossible. What am I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 3.1K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
30.1M 660K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
10.7K 538 13
If I may I'd like to pose an interesting question. What is the worst type of human? There's a large variety of objectively wrong types of humans, ran...
68.2K 1.4K 18
Maybe you shouldn't keep ignoring those love letters and bloodstains in your mailbox anymore, who knows when the person who keeps putting them there...