Howell did this happen!?

By coldhowell

Jena, who just turned 21, has moved to the UK in pursuit of becoming a photographer and YouTuber. What she wa... More

Chapter 1 - Everything you need to know About Jena Kelli

13 1 0
By coldhowell

After turning 21, I decided to move to where I dreamed to live, the UK. I adore their accents and the architecture is magnificent. I love everything about the UK. So I decided, once I was sick of California and my family (joking) I would fly myself out to the UK and start my photography business.

Before flying out to the UK, I was already a YouTuber. When I leave, I will be staying in London at a flat that I have rented close to my other YouTube friends in London(and the local Starbucks). I am thankfully bringing my dog Simon with me on my big move because i can not live without him!

I have no siblings and my parents live in Ohio. I moved to California to pursue acting and YouTube but stopped acting and put my YouTube career before everything else. My YouTube account is ItsJenx. I have 840,000 subscribers and I adore them all. I am so thankful for them and everything they do for me.

I like to thing of my self as a very happy, energetic, huggable person. I do get depressed, as most people do, but try and keep a glass half full perspective. I am a tallish person with long strait strawberry blonde hair and skinny stature. I do like to work out (when I'm not on my couch watching television) but I don't work out frequently.
-

-

-

-

-

-

Now that you have learned enough about Jena Kelli, I will now start my story where Jena is in California getting ready for the big move to London! I will end all of my chapters with a message from me in bold and any notes through out my book will be in bold (like this). (her name is pronounced Jen-Na  Kel-lee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...