The Man (Puppet Boy Prequel)

By z0mbies

Everybody has a tale of how they came to be - some tell the journey to strength, some tell the journey to hap... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Answers

Questions

33.1K 1.2K 278
By z0mbies

Hi!

So if you have all read and finished this book (and hopefully Puppet Boy, if not, you may not want to participate unless you have read it because there are possible[???] spoilers), I am going to take some time to answer some questions.

Ask all of your questions below, ANYTHING, related to Puppet Boy and/or The Man, and I will answer them. :) I want to make sure both books are as clear as possible.

Ask questions that you may have seen other people ask too, because I know I have seen a few, I just want to make sure I get them all.

Thank you!!

Update:

You can find the answers to any questions you may have in the next part, "Answers" :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 16K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
96.2K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
22.8K 888 28
Proxies X Fem Reader ~~~ Oh blood, oh blood Why must you bleed? Oh blood, oh blood Why must I feast? Oh blood, oh blood, Why can I never find an...
22 0 8
A collection of scary stories i've written from over the years. LIMITED TIME ONLY! Might take down after All Saint's Day/Nov 1st, so read em while th...