♨ rivals, nalu

By peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... More

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 9 What's Going On?!
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 17 What Was That About?
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 33 Catching Juliet
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

❀ 第06章 ❀

3.8K 148 147
By peachmochiii

Lucy!!!

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿06✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*   

--

Many weeks passed and Lucy still hasn't talked to me. I wonder what I did wrong...? " Hey, I heard that you and Lucy are fighting. " Gray asked, as we both walked to school together.
" Well, Lucy doesn't talk to me anymore. " I replied.
" Why? " 
" I don't know. I wonder what I did wrong? Can you remember it for me? "
" What?! "
" Oh, never mind. " I said.

" Maybe she doesn't talk to you because she hates you. "
" I know that Lucy's doesn't hate me! Sure she did yell at me, but still! " I yelled.
" Yeah, yeah! Whatever you say, Fire Breath! "
" What did you just say Ice Boy?! " I yelled back in anger.

We then started fighting until we got to class. As I entered the class, the first thing I saw, was Lucy. She was smiling and talking to Levy.
" Hey, Lucy! " I say as I wave to her with a big smile on my face. Lucy looked at me and then she looked away. I wonder what happened between me and her?

" Alright everyone! Class is starting right! Please take your seats! And Gray, please put on a shirt!! " Miss.V yelled, as I ran to sit at my desk.
" Okay! Fine! " Gray yells back while he puts back his shirt. I looked at Lucy and she was paying attention to Miss.V.

I still have no clue about what's going on between me and Lucy.

At Lunch, everyone was busy with a club meeting. So, it ended up me and Lucy eating together on the school's roof. I tried to sit next to her, but she jsut got up and sat on the other side of the school's roof.

" *sigh* " I wonder, why is she ignoring me...? I wanna say something to her, but...what should I say?

" Um...what do you have for lunch? I have macaroni and cheese. " I said, as I looked at her. She wasn't looking at me and she continued to eat her lunch. My smile faded but I tried to ask her something else. Hoping for a reply.

" OK...um...what's your favorite subject in school? " I asked, again, she ignored me and continued to eat her lunch. Maybe I shouldn't ask her questions if she's never gonna answer. So I just ate my lunch.

After a few minutes, Lucy grabbed her lunch and she was about to leave. I have to ask her! Why is she ignoring me?! I need to know. As she opened the door, I blocked the path and she dropped her lunch. Then I pinned her down to the ground.

" AAAHHH!! Let go of me!! " She yelled as she tried to escape my grasp.
" No, not until you tell me why your ignoring!!! ".
" Let me go!!! Natsu!!!! Please!!!! " 
" Answer my question!!!! Why are you ignoring me?! Why?! " I yelled as I squeezed her wrists tighter.
" AAAAHHHH!!!! Stop!!! Please it hurts!!! Okay! Fine! I'll tell you why! " She yelled.

" Okay. " I let go of her. 
" Because you got a better score then me on that exam! No one has ever beaten me! So then I got really mad an- "
" Is that it?! So, the only reason why your ignoring me is over a stupid exam, which I got a better score then you?! You're really stupid for doing that you know? " 

[Lucy]

--

He then let go of my hands and he got off of me. Tears started falling down from my cheeks.
" I'm sorry Natsu. " I said.
" It's too late to tell me that. Bye, Lucy... " He left and he slammed the door.
What did I do?! I'm so stupid!! I started to cry even more then I did before. I was still laying down on the floor, crying. What did I just do to Natsu?! I'm so sorry...Natsu...

[Natsu]

--

I regret doing this too Lucy. She should have told me about this long time ago. I started to cry, but I wiped away my tears and I headed back to class. Everyone was back, except for Lucy.
" Um Natsu, where's Lucy? " Levy whispered.
" Like I care. " I replied as I crossed my arms and laid back on my chair.
" Natsu, you okay? " Mira asked.
" Just leave me alone! " 

[Levy]

Me and Mira looked at each other confused.
" What happened? " I asked.
" I don't know. " Mira said.
" I'm gonna look for Lucy and I'm gonna ask her what happened. " I said, running out of the class.
" A-Alright. " I over heard Mira said.

I wonder where she is. But I think I might know where she is. So I headed up the stairs leading to the school's roof.
As soon as I opened the door, I yelled, " Lu~chan!!! Are you here?! "

Then I saw Lucy curled up in a ball and she was crying in a corner. I ran up to her and asked, " What's wrong Lucy? Come on, you can tell me. We're best friends, right? "
" Yeah, but...I regret doing this and saying this to Natsu. " She said.
" Oh, Natsu? Did you tell him what's going on between you two? " I asked and she nodded as a reply.
" It's okay. I'm here. Tell me E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G." Then I hugged her.
" But, it's all my fault we ended up like this... " ah no duh.
" Remember what I told you? Every story has a happy ending. "
" But, my story won't end happily. "
" You might think that, but...just wait and see. You'll have an Happy Ending. " I said, smiling.
" But... " She began to say.
" It's okay. Just let it all out. I'm here for ya. " Then she started crying even more then before.
" I'm so sorry Natsu!!!! " She yelled from the top of her lungs. 

[Natsu]

Did I just hear Lucy yelling, telling me that she's sorry? Maybe I'm hearing things, I said to myself as I was walking through the halls.

ミ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1K 35
"You open your heart to this person, hoping they're the one that'll sweep you off your feet. But you're trying so hard to avoid the reality of just h...
143K 3.7K 32
What happens when a rich man meets a poor woman? Will they see eye to eye? Will they make each other see the world in a new light? Will they hate ea...
33.2K 1K 24
《 COMPLETED: Under Revision 》 They've always been longing for each other. But now that he's back, will they be reunited again? Or would they just bur...
259K 8.3K 57
[COMPLETED] "She liked it. His bluntness and honesty. His ability to reach out for what he wanted in all confidence, without playing any games. She w...