Letters to Scott

By kenziekitten01

"Grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves, effigy and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, sometimes it is... More

school.
thoughts.
spaced out.
spongebob and patrick.

dreaming.

25 1 1
By kenziekitten01

Scott—

I saw you in my dream again last night. We were in the field–our field–lying just like we used to. My head was on your chest and you were holding me close. It was beautiful, just like it always was. You were beautiful, just like you always were. Absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. Amazing. Mine. I could feel your hand on my waist as we lay there, staring at the setting sun. The comforting feeling that was like home to me. Your touch was so magical...I hope you remember how it felt to touch me, too. I hope it was as magical for you. I hated leaving you. I'm sorry I had to wake up. I wish you could wake up with me.

Yours, Mitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
751K 27.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...