Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:17:

23.6K 340 110
By LostxInxStereo

*Justin*

Saturday:

2:03 PM

"See? I told you!" I said to Jazzy, laughing as she ran over to me and scooped her up in my arms.

"Hi Bella." Jazzy said to her, holding onto my neck with both of her hands.

"Hi Jazzy, how are you?"

"I'm good."

"Are those brownies?" Jaxon asked, looking over Bella's shoulder.

"Yes, here."

"Yum." He didn't even hesitate to take them from her hands, sitting them down on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks Bella, you didn't have to do that." Dad said to her, a smile on his face that I hadn't seen...in well, forever.

"Nah, it's ok. It gave me a reason to bake something and lick a spoon, no biggie."

I laughed at her, playfully rolling my eyes as I sat Jazzy back down on the ground.

"Are you excited to graduate?" Dad asked Bella as we walked into the living room, but I pretty much tuned them out, able to really look around at the room I had been in once besides now in three years.

What surprised me the most was that all of the pictures with me and the rest of the family were still up, they hadn't been taken down.

Nothing had changed since my mom left - since before I left.

Everything was still the same.

"Justin?" Bella asked me, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I was thinking. Huh?"

"I said, do you want to play a board game?" Jazzy said in front of me, and I nodded, feeling Bella squeeze my hand.

"Sure, which one?"

"I like Monopoly. Can we play that?"

"Sure princess." Chuckling, I watched her go over to the entertainment center, opening up a bottom cabinet and got the game out, Jaxon plopping himself down on the couch.

"She wants to play that, again?"

"Hey, I like this game!"

Bella was merily smiling beside me, holding onto my arm with her free hand, while I noticed my dad watching us, but I didn't look over at him. It felt weird enough to be home again.

"Are you going to help her, or do you want me to?" Jaxon asked Dad, while I looked at Bella, watching her chewing on her lip.

"Are you ok?" I whispered in her ear, and she nodded in reponse, her smile lighting up the room.

"Mhm, I'm alright. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"I call the hat." Jaxonhand shot up, and I laughed at him, grabbing up the car.

"Car!"

"Thimble!" Jazzy spoke in the same tone, and that's went Bella's hand reached over and snatched up the boat.

"Boat!"

Before the family was split up, we would play this game on our family nights, and we'd call out all our pieces like that. I guess Jaxon had taught Jazzy, and it seemed like we had just taught Bella.

"I'll be the banker, so I can help the little one." Dad sat down on the floor next to Jazzy.

It was official, my cheeks were already hurting from smiling a few minutes into the game, Bella was laughing hyssterically beside me along with my brother - just in the right amount of space for me to lean in and kiss her cheek.

I was glad I had brought her here, if I wouldn't have, who knows if I would have been allowed back - I would have been fighting with my dad - without a doubt in my mind - I would have felt uncomfortable, out of place.

But I didn't with her here, she brought out the better me - the old me I guess.

Maybe I wasn't so dead after all.

_______________________________

*Bella*

7:52 PM

"Damn Izzy," Jackie said from sitting on my bed, looking at me as I walked out of my closet.

"What?" I asked her, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Do you want Justin to pass out? Or kill someone else for staring at you too much?"

"It's good, huh?" I asked her, laughing at myself in the mirror, wearing a cropped top and leather leggings.

"Um, yes. Never did I expect you to be dressing so hot - can I be lesbian for one night?"

"Shut up Jackie," I laughed at her, rolling my eyes and picked up my bag. "You look pretty good, Michael will approve, but I think I'll be ok with Justin."

"Hmmm, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Not what you think it means. Not tonight."

"You say that now." She sang songed. "But I know you."

"I'm not having sex with him!" I blushed, covering my cheeks. "Stop!"

"I just wanted to see what you said." She shook her head, standing up and slung her bag over her shoulder. "I know you're not, trust me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you are a little hopeless romantic and won't even move towards that direction until you are physically and emotionally aching."

"Maybe I've been moving in that direction." I mumbled, grabbing my own bag and led her out of my room.

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"It's not exactly something I'd just talk about Jackie."

"That's true...and neither did I."

"What girl does?"

"Madison."

"Ew, that's true." I cringed, opening the door and went down the stairs to my car.

"You are staying at his place...right?"

"Yeah? I thought you were going to Mike's."

"I am, that's why I was just double checking."

"You're not going to disappear on me completely, are you?"

"Maybe...it depends."

"Oh my god."

We both laughed, pulling away from my house, singing at the top of our lungs while we drove to the club.

Traffic was light at this time of night.

"Look at them." Jackie said, looking out her window while we were at a stoplight, and I saw Justin and Mike with Hunter and John, but Justin had changed from earlier today, now wearing the famous leather jacket. "Green light."

I broke my gaze, turning into the parking lot and parked the car, letting out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Why are you nervous?" She asked me, and I tucked my curled hair behind my ear, resting my head back on the seat.

"I've seen him for five seconds and I'm dying."

"Wait till later. I will laugh if you're gone before I am."

"I mean it, I'm not having sex with him! God!" I was trying to yell at her, but we were both laughing at each other - the usual.

"I know that! Just because you're leaving doesn't mean you're having sex."

"Ew, can we stop saying that word now and plese just go in?"

"Yes, please."

"We should probably put our bags in the trunk..."

"You can put yours in there," She said opening up the door. "I'll put mine in Mike's."

"Ok."

I shut the door to my side, going back to the trunk and sat my purse inside, locking it up quickly so I could finally walk over with her.

Was it t much? Would it really drive him insane...I mean that's kind of what I was going for, but I didn't want to cause any riots tonight - I just wanted to get the 'cupcake' look out of his mind.

"Damn, check out Bella, Bieber." I heard Hunter say.

"Huh?" And Justin turned around, giving me the once over before our eyes met, quick to grab my hips with a grin spread across his face. "Well look at you."

"Look at you." I giggled, grabbing the collar of his shirt. "Miss me?"

"I didn't realize how much until I saw you."

"I think I'm finally dressed appropriately for this place."

"So approprietaly I might have to keep you attatched at the hip so everybody knows you're mine."

"I'm pretty sure you've made that clear the past couple of times."

"Mine." He said huskily, sliding his hands all the way into my bare back, catching my lips between his while pressing his hands into my back, making it arch so I was closer. "Let's go inside."

"Bye." I smiled at the rest of them, grabbing one of his hands and pulled him over to the door. I assumed the bouncer recognized him, because he nodded his head, letting both of us through.

"And I thought you looked hot last friday." He said in my ear, leading me up to the bar. "Two of the usual."

"No problem." The two drinks were sat in front of us, and I clicked it against his, staying close to his side.

"It's your turn to get drunk." I reminded him, sitting my half empty glass down. "I even drove tonight."

"Good, because Mike drove me, but only because you gave me permission. I'm not getting drunk though."

"And why is that?"

"Because then I'll wake up hungover. The trick is to drink enough just so your tipsy, but you, you haven't seemed to learn that."

"Well I'm sorry I don't specialize in drinking."

"Neither do I."

"Sort of." I giggled, turning around so my back was against the counter. "But that's perfectly ok."

"Did you have a nice time today, at my dad's?" He asked me, now facing the same direction.

"Yeah," I said over the music, nodding my head. "I told you that after we left."

"I know, but I was just checking."

I polished off the rest of my drink, sitting it down and took his hand, pressing myself up against him.

"Want to go dance with me? Hmmm?"

"Yeah, are you kidding? Let's go."

I tugged on his hand, pulling him out onto the floor where the laser lights were going insane, the bass was booming, and people were either drunk or laughing too much to even care what was going on around them.

I faced him, wrapping my arms around his neck, giggling as his lips pressed into my cheek, letting all of my muscles relax as I moved to the music, feeling his lips trailing by my ear.

"That tickles."

"I bet." He laughed, squeezing my hips.

I laughed with him, pressing my lips on his, running my fingers through the little hair on the back of his head.

I could only imagine what summer would be like.

_______________________________

*Justin*

11:46 PM

"She disappeared with Jackie," I told Mike, leaning over the counter and picked up my drink.

"You know the usually." Mike laughed, but then I saw Jackie walking over to us, wide eyed and grabbed my arm.

"What? Where's Bella?"

"Why do you think I'm getting you?"

Mike was following us, my drink left back on the counter as she led me over to where Bella was, trying to push some guy off of her.

"Hey!" I stepped in, but surprisingly another girl was trying to help her, and I pulled the guy back, ready to take a swing when Bella stepped in front of me.

"No! No fighting!"

"You stay the fucking hell away from my girlfriend, got it?!" I got right up in his face, holding Bella behind me. "Or I swear to fucking God I'll-"

"Whoa man, sorry."

"Fucking sorry my ass."

"Justin! Stop!"

"Come on." I pulled her away from everyone, then took her hand, pulling her out the back door.

"Are we leaving?"

"You honestly want to fucking stay? You wandered off!"

"You honestly wanted me to stay at your side all night like a little puppy? Um, no."

"I knew something like that would happen!"

"Ok, you seriously need to calm down."

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!"

"Justin," She took my face in her hands, forcing me to look at her. "Stop it. If you're going to yell at me and be a complete douche, I'm going to go home, so stop."

"Me a douche? Did you happen to tell that that Mr. Perfect that was trying to dance with you? Hmm? So I'm the douche now for trying to protect my girlfriend?"

"No, that is  not what I'm saying, and he wasn't Mr. Perfect. You're my Mr. Perfect. Please calm down. There is no reason to be angry. I'm fine, everything is fine. Don't overreact."

"I am not perfect Bella. Not even close."

"That's not what I think," She frowned, letting go of my hands to reach down and pull them around her waist. "But thank you for coming and telling him off for me."

"You're welcome."

"Do you really want to leave?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, leaning against the brick wall. "Do you want to go home?"

"Of course not, but I will if you're going to be like that."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok," She shrugged. "It's hot when you don't get carried away."

"I got carried away, didn't I?"

"Yes," She nodded while laughing, standing on her tiptoes and lightly pressed her lips on mine. "But that's ok."

"You know...we could go home..."

"And do what persay? Hmm?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Come on." She took my hand, pulling me off the wall and into the parking lot. "I was getting antsy anyway."

"Oh were you?"

"Yes."

"Fine, home it is." I stopped her from walking, scooping her up in my arms and held her to my chest.

"Well thank you, I didn't feel like walking anyway."

"Welcome."

I sat her down in front of her car, hopping in the passenger seat, shaking off my jacket and sat it in the back seat.

Interesting.

In 20 minutes, I had her carried off into my apartment, her back pressed against the mattress.

"Justin?" She asked, my lips attached to her neck.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk real quick?"

"About what?" I mumbled, pulling back a little bit so I could look at her face, her fingers running through my hair.

"Well...this..." She said nervously, nibbling on the inside of her lips. "Like...I'm not ready to have sex...but...I want to do other stuff."

"Like what?" I asked, my own nervous pit growing in my stomach.

"I've never done anything before. I-I don't really know. It's embarrassing and-"

"Don't be embarrassed." I shook my head, kissing her cheek. "I think the fact that you haven't done anything is extremely attractive."

"Really?"

"Really." I nodded, trailing down to her cheek and back down to her neck. "How about you just tell me if you get uncomfortable, okay? Just tell me to stop, and I will."

"Okay." She nodded, letting out a shaky breath.

I kissed her lips, sliding my hand up her leg, than ran the tips of my fingers against the edge of her jeans before I went to undo the button.

"Is it okay?" I asked her, trailing my lips down her chest.

"Mhm." She nodded, biting down on her lip. 

I took her jeans off, which were a pain in the ass, no matter how great they looked on.

I lifted up her shirt, trailing my lips down her chest, over her stomach, and over her lace, my eyes flickering up to hers to make sure she was okay.

She arched her back, her mouth hung open before sinking her teeth into her lip.

Well, fuck me.

But I couldn't.

Oh gosh, I was going to need some help after this. It took everything I had to control myself.

I hooked my thumbs in the lace of her underwear, looking up at her again, and as she nodded, I pulled them down, tossing them to the side.

"You're sure?" I asked her, a sly smirk curling along my face from the little whimper I heard come out of her.

"Yeah."

I pressed my lips to her sacred area, giving her hips a squeeze as she moaned.

Shit. I'm not okay. I am enjoying myself way too much.

I can't even imagine how she's feeling.

"Oh my god." She breathed out, trying to catch her breath.

She tangled her fingers in my hair, pressing my face closer into hers and I kissed, rolling my tongue every few seconds.

"Justin..." She breathed out, looking down at me again as she arched her back.

"You okay?" I asked, pulling away slightly at the sound of my names.

"Mhm, don't stop." She shook her head, lifting her hips back up, her teeth sunk back into her bottom lip. "Fuck."

I wanted to have sex with her so badly. This wasn't helping.

I was throbbing.

I let go of her hip with one hand, slipping two fingers between her folds slowly, watching her reaction as I started to trail my lips back up.

"How's that?" I said in her ear, feeling her uneven breath under me.

"Good." She nodded, her eyes now closed. "So good."

"Yeah?" I asked, kissing the skin by her ear as I curled my fingers. "You're so wet, baby."

She pulled me down by my neck, pressing her lips hard against mine as she lifted her hips.

I'm going to have blue balls after this.

"Justin, I'm- I-"

"It's okay." I assure her, slipping my thumb over her clit. "You can let go, baby."

A few seconds later, that's exactly what she did, pulling me back down and kissed me hard on the lips, her teeth sinking into my bottom lip.

"Congratulations," I whispered, pecking her lips. "You just had your first orgasm."

"If sex is anything like that- I can't wait." She breathed out, laughing a little to herself. "I mean, I can- I want to- I just-"

"You're fine, baby." I cooed, softly kissing her lips again and caressed her neck. "Absolutely fine. I on the other hand, am extremely turned on right now."

"Let me help you."

"Oh Bella, you don't have to do that. I wasn't expecting anything, really. It's okay. I don't want to push you-"

"Stop, I want to." She smiled, pecking my lips as she reached for my jeans and unbuttoned them. "Just tell me what to do, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded, laughing as she pushed me back onto the bed. "Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled, pecking my lips again before I felt her hand against me, my body twitching a little underneath her. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"It's okay." I smiled reassuringly, running the back of my hand along her face. "You have a pretty good teacher."

"That's very true." She grinned, lifting my shirt up and started placing kisses along my abs.

Throbbing.

Fuck me.
______________________________

Wednesday:

5:37 PM

"How was school?" I asked Jaxon, picking up the basketball from the curb and shot it into the net.

"How do you think it was? It sucked."

"Don't you have prom soon? If you're going I mean." I shrugged, catching the ball after he bounced it back over to me.

"I'm not sure if I am going to go...I mean I want to go, but-"

"But you don't know how to ask her, huh?"

"I never said I was going to ask anyone."

"Oh come on, I could just tell by the look on your face that you were going to ask someone."

"Are you going to ask Bella?"

"Oh my god not you too." I groaned, letting my head dramatically fall back. "I'm not going to a stupid high school dance."

"Justin! Have you told her yet?"

"No? She's brought it up once, and it's like three weeks away."

"I can't believe you're not going to ask your girlfriend to basically the most important dance of her life."

"I've already gotten the speech from Hunter, Jaxon." I told him, shooting him a look and snatched the ball from his hands.

"So he's already told you she's going to be crushed?"

"Jaxon." I sighed, sitting the ball aside and held onto the back of my neck with palms.

"Well I hope you can say no to her face."

"Oh no, has she said something to you about it?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Jaxon! Come on! Tell me!"

"Now you want to know?" He cheesed, picking the ball and took a shot.

"Don't do that! Does she really want me to ask her?"

"Not necessarily."

"Wait a minute, is she going to ask me?"

"I don't know." He sang songed, going to catch the ball as it bounced up off the concrete, but I snatched it up, holding it to my chest. "Give it back!"

"No, tell me."

"Justin, she'll kill me."

"Not if I kill you first. Tell me."

"Hey guys, dinner." Dad said from the porch, and Jaxon tried to run, but I caught him before he could get away.

"Girl troubles Dad, we'll be in in a minute." I told him while I messed up Jaxon's hair.

"Ok..."

"Tell me!" I demanded, wrestling him down onto the ground.

"Fine! She's going to ask you, ok? There, are you happy!? You can't tell her I told you or she's going to be so mad at me! Then she'll be mad at both of us because you're rejecting your girlfriend."

"I'm not rejecting her, I just don't want to go to a high school dance."

"You don't want to make your girlfriend happy for just a couple hours on one night before she goes off to New York and it'll be pretty much impossible to see you."

"Fuck you." I whispered, pushing myself up off the ground.

"Justin, it's true. It's just a few hours, and she's going to look so pretty."

"She's mine."

"I know that! But you really think those guys there are going to?"

"We have dinner." I mumbled, walking up the steps to the house and let myself inside.

My first family dinner in years in a weird mood.

But I guess it doesn't really count since Mom isn't here...

_______________________________

Friday

11:48 AM

*Bella*

"I figured it out." I said to Jackie, shutting my locker.

"Figured what out?"

"How I'm asking Justin to prom."

"Please tell me you didn't decide on that fake gun thing."

"No, I didn't. I figured I'd just fake him leaving his skateboard at Jaxon's, beacuse that's what they were doing the other night, and then I'll just write prom on the back of it. Simple, but unexpected."

"Bella...?"

"Yes?"

"What if he says no?"

"I don't know..." I shrugged, leaning back against the medal door to my locker. "I'll be disappointed, but I'm going to prom with or without him...It would just be so much better if he came with me."

"You'll still come to my house for pictures, right?"

"Of course I will."

"Good. You can steal Mike for a few if necessary."

"I will." I laughed, hooking my arm around hers.

"When are you asking Justin?"

"Today after school. Jaxon already gave me his board. He took it when Justin was over. It's in my trunk."

"Oh my goodness." She laughed, shaking her head at me. "Well good luck."

"I will probably need it, so thank you."

_______________________________

2:39 PM

"Hey," I tried to fight the smile on my face, holding the skateboard in my hands. "You're brother said you left this at the house, he gave it to me today because he knew I was seeing you...so yeah."

"Oh, thanks." He took it from me, turning it over so it showed the bottom where I had spelled out prom, watching his face drop. "Did you do that?"

"Yeah? Why? Are you mad?"

"No, I'm not mad," He shook his head, taking hold of my hands. "I- I just..."

"Don't want to go?"

He didn't answer, he simply let go of one hand, rubbing the back of his neck with the other.

"I figured." I sighed, letting go of his other hand and went over to the skateboard, pulling the sticky notes off.

"Bella..." He reached down, picking me up so I stood on my feet. "It's not you."

"Then what is it?"

"I just- I don't belong at a high school dance. That's not my thing. High school dances weren't ever my thing. You deserve to have fun, not have people scowling because of me."

"But I want you there," my hand rested on his cheek, my thumb moving along his skin. "That's the whole point. You get to be my prince for the night."

"I'll think about it, ok?"

"Ok." Letting my hand fall down, I started to ball up the sticky notes in my hand, but he stopped me.

"Why are you doing that?"

"I was throwing it away."

"Maybe I wanted to keep them."

"Do you?" I asked hopefully, loosening my grip.

"Yes," he said sheepishly, snatching them up from my hand before I could do more damage. "I've never been asked to prom before. Not like that."

"Come with me," I groaned, holding onto his jacket. "We'll get to dance, and kiss, I'll be with you, then we'll kiss some more."

"Besides the kissing, how does all that benefit me?" He teased, and I gasped, covering my mouth with my hand.

"You know, I could have put out for you that night, guess not now."

"What!"

"Kidding." My arms wrapped loosely around his neck, his hands pressed in the small of my back.

"That is no joke."

"Aw," I smiled up at him, running my fingers through the little hair he had at the back of his head. "Poor Justin."

"Unless," He said in some what of a growl, turned me so I was pressed against the wall. "I just get a little something now."

"Oh, you're so funny!" I threw my head back, the smirk he had now gone.

"Why am I funny?"

"Like I'm going to give in to you after you said that."

"Oh, I see, it's only ok when you want something."

"That's not true!" I gasped, his hands grabbing my sides, then he started tickling me, laughter filling the room from the floor where I was now trying to crawl away. "Justin, stop!"

"Or what? What are you going to do?" He laughed, speaking against my cheek.

"Or you'll be left hanging for quite sometime."

"And you call me mean." He pouted, now hovered above me.

"Awww." I stuck out my bottom lip like he had, holding onto the base of his neck. "I'm not mean to you."

"Then kiss me."

Leaning up enough to touch our lips, I wrapped my arms all the way around his neck, our chests pressed together as he pulled my leg around him, a slight hum escaping his lips.

So I had given in, no big deal.

Butterflies were pitted in my stomach, his hands trailing along my skin.

The floor didn't seem so bad after all.

He pulled away from my lips, pressing his softly on my neck, my fingers raked through his hair with my head tilted back, trying to keep my breathing steady, but it was pretty much impossible.

He drove me nuts.

"We're on the floor." He chuckled, talking against my shoulder.

"And?"

"It's funny."

"Sure." I whispered, pushing him over to where I was, his back now on the ground with my legs on either side of him, holding onto the base of his neck.

"You should do that more often."

"Oh really?" I bent down over him, brushing my lips against his like he had done to me so many times.

"Yes." He said in a growl, closing his eyes.

"I guess I learned from the best." I pecked his cheek, then his jaw, trailing my lips like he had.

And my hand went under his shirt, tracing my finger in between each of his abs.

When our lips met again, his hands started to roam, my teeth sinking into his bottom lip.

"Damn." He mumbled, now holding onto my hip with one hand and my neck with the other.

"Yeah, I know." Giggling, my hands rested on his chest, kissing his cheek as softly as I could before reattaching our lips.

It wasn't like I could just break away after that, not like this. It was addicting.

"Alright, alright." Justin said after a few more minutes had past, a strong hold on my hips.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." He smiled, tucking back a strand of my hair.

"Why'd you stop?" I frowned, but leaned down again, my lips hovered over his.

"Because if I had my way some clothing would be off right now, but that's not the case, so I'm holding myself back."

"Oh." I laughed, moving the back of my hand along his cheek. "Then it's ok."

"Do you have to go back home tonight? Or can you stay with me?"

"I can stay."

"Want to go out?"

"You mean with your friends?"

"What's wrong with my friends?" He asked, frowing up his eyebrows.

"Nothing...I just- don't feel like hanging around with anyone else tonight but you."

"Ok, then that's fine. We can go for a walk if you want."

"Um...can it be on my side of town? I'd really rather not take the chance of running into Manny after our little incident."

"Yeah, sure. I don't want to run into him either."

I got up, taking both of his hands to help stand him up with me, then his arms wrapped around me, his smile rested in my cheek.

"I'll think about it, you know I love you."

"I know." I nodded, sliding my hands on top of his as he kissed my cheek, closing my eyes to take in the moment.

I had some convincing to do.

_________________

Author's note: Keep voting and commenting! Please!!!!!!! :)))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
68 0 35
Arielle Summers knew she can't hold all of her pain inside forever. The scars and cuts on her arm seemed like they would never heal. She knows cuttin...
1.1M 38.4K 67
"I will ruin you baby," he whispers digging his nails into my hips sending a chill cascading down my spine. "Then ruin me Jude, ruin me till there's...
468K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...