Good Girl Gone Bad (BOOK 1)

By remzwrites

Melody Peers; a 17 year old girl with a terrible past. She moved away to Vegas to stay with her father and he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
New Book!
authors note-please read

Chapter 25

8.5K 285 76
By remzwrites

Justin's P.O.V

She ran away. Again. For something stupid that I did.

"Way to go! I told you we shouldn't have done that!" Dylan exclaims and throws his hands up in frustration. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Do you think she meant it?" Michael asks with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what I mean. Do you think she meant all that crap about caring about me again? About us again?" He asks again.

I sigh and nod.

"I think she meant every word she said," I say with a sigh.

"So what are we suppose to do now?" Jackson asks.

"Uh apologize?" Dylan says in a duh tone.

"Who cares honestly? If she's mad then let her be mad, it'll blow over soon," I say.

"Justin, man, we know you like her. You don't have to hide it anymore," Michael says.

"I don't like her!" I say becoming more frustrated.

"Fine be in denial!" Michael exclaims.

I just shake my head and sit down.

"Lets just go home," I say. They all sigh and we head to our cars and motorcycles. Then we were off.

Dylan's P.O.V

That boy is in denial as f. He knows he likes Melody but won't admit it! What's his problem?

He can't stop talking about the girl, nor can he stop thinking of the girl. He always teases her, and plays jokes on her. He doesn't realize that she likes it a lot. I can always see her smile when she leaves and she blushes a lot.

No, I don't like her. Again, she's like a sister to me. I don't want to see her hurt but I know for a fact they both like each other. But Justin doesn't have the guts to ask her to be his girlfriend! I mean I would already have made a move. I'm surprised they haven't had sex yet. Especially since they had a heated make-out session, coming from Connor.

I sigh and shake my head. Those two have a lot of work to do.

Melody's P.O.V

I pull up into the driveway of my house and slam the car door. I angrily go up to the door and unlock it. I enter the house and sit on the couch.

How dare they do that? I'm so mad! Especially at Justin. And I know its because I like him. But I don't want  to like him. But I do like him.

HORMONES ARE CONFUSING!

I must be on my period. Yup I am. I walk to the bathroom and do my usual routine. Then I hear the door open. It was them.

I angrily open the bathroom door and slam it shut and stare -sorry meant glare- at the boys.

"Jesus Christ Meldoy! We are sorry okay?" Michael exclaims.

"That's what you said 2 years ago! It didn't cut it then, it certainly isn't cutting it now!" I reply angrily.

"We were freshman and stupid!" Michael retorts.

"And now you are seniors and STILL stupid!" I snap back.

"You are so stubborn!" He exclaims.

"I guess it's a twin thing, brother," I snarl and stomp upstairs.

"Meldoy!" Dylan screams.

I ignore him and walk into my room and climb onto the roof. I stare at the sunset and sigh. Screw all of them. Screw feelings. Screw my heart.

I felt tears roll down my cheek and I sigh.

Why must I be so damn emotional?

Why must they keep hurting me?

Why must I suffer so much?

How do I make the pain stop?

All these questions filled my head and more tears started to fall.

Then make the pain stop by ending it. My conscious says.

What?

End it with a knife. It says.

Well if I did end my life, no one would have to deal with me. No one would have to suffer with me. I wouldn't have to suffer. I sighed and climbed back into my room. I opened my door and tiptoed downstairs. The guys were outside, I saw them from the roof.

I grabbed a big knife and went back upstairs. I sighed and went into the bathroom. I pulled out my phone and called Tristan.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey Tristan," I say.

"Hey Mel! Hows it going?" He asks. I fought the urge to cry.

"It's going well, I was just calling to say thank you for being my best friend and being there for me," I say.

"Uh, you're welcome? Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah everything is fine. I just thought I'd tell you that more often. I love you," I say.

"Love you too Melody," he says with some confusion in his voice.

"Well I got to go, love you," I say.

"Bye," he says.

I ended the call and called Lucy. It went straight to voice mail. Well I might as well tell her everything seeing as though I'll be gone in a few minutes.

"Hey Lucy, it's Melody. I just wanted to call and say thank you for being my best friend and for being there for me when I needed you. I appreciate it so much. I love you and, don't try and call my cell again. I won't be there to pick it up, ever again. It has nothing to do with you or Tristan, just the jerk faces. Barry me in Paris okay? Love you, bye," I say while I start to cry.

I leave messages for Charming and Ella afterwards. Then I sigh and grab a pen and pencil and start to write.

Dear family and friends,

Jerks, Dylan, Justin, Michael, Tristan, Lucy, Charming, Ella, Mom and Dad, this is my will. Melody Peers. I know I'm not of legal age but when you find me, and this paper, you might as well do what I wish. I've had so many good memories. The ones in Vegas, my first kiss with you Justin, my first date. But I can never forget the bad ones, and that's what made me to do this. Guys, I know you may feel guilty for this, and if you don't screw you, but I wanted to say I weirdly forgive you. I want everyone to be happy and I think it's best if I leave in order to do so.

Tristan, Lucy, you were the best of friends I could ever ask for, as I said on the phone. Im giving you guys my jewlery and teddy bears because Lucy, you always loved my jewelery and Tristan, you're a sucker for teddy bears. Charming, thank you for being my serious boyfriend. Im leaving you my favourite shirt you loved on me. Dylan, thanks for acting like my big brother. I'm leaving you my snowglobe collection because I know you love it. Michael, I forgive you twin bro so I'm giving you my box on my nightstand filled with good memories I had. Even though I'm mad as hell at you, I love you. And Justin, I like you. Or liked you. I don't think you like me but I needed you to know that. I couldn't die knowing that I never got to tell you. I don't know what to leave you but I want you to promise me you will work hard. All of you.

Good bye everyone. I'll watch over you and I wish to be barried in Paris. And now, my life was lived alright.
Love you all,
Melody Peers.

By this time I was crying. I wiped the tears and placed the letter on the sink. I looked myself in the mirror and sighed. It's time.

I grabbed the knife and began to cry. I can't believe I'm doing this. I held the knife up and took a deep breath. Suddenly, the bathroom door busted open with the guys there. I looked at them and saw their shocked, scared, and sad expressions on their faces.

"Goodbye," I say and stab the knife in my right side.

"NO!" Is all I hear from them. I fall to the ground and the knife drops from my hand.

It became harder to breath. I felt like everything in me was stopping, which it probably was. Dylan kneeled beside me with a terrified look on his face.

"Sing to me," I managed to choke out.

"What?" He asks.

I start to cough and my vision became blurry.

"Sing," I whispered feeling the air in me becoming limited.

"Is it to late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm, missing more then just your body
Oh oh oh oh
Is it to late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know, oh, oh, that I let you down,
Is it to late to say I'm sorry now," the guys sang Sorry softly while Justin stroked my cheek. I sighed and was able to give a small smile.

Then my head started to ache and my vision became fuzzy. I couldn't hear properly and I felt tired. I guess this is it.  Goodbye world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2.7K 40
When seventeen-year-old juvenile delinquent Blaze Allen stumbles upon a popular writing website called Fable, she finds a whole community of introver...
23K 342 51
Mayra is an 18 year old girl, who is a senior in High school, has good grades, has a perfect boyfriend and a perfect family. But not everything is pe...
133K 6.4K 62
"Hoodie Series ✔" [BOOK 1] Carly Myers who is always called a creepy nerd is well known by the whole school with the nickname "Hoodie" because she a...
148K 2.6K 30
Allison was bullied, she looked ugly. She was a loner. Her brother didn't talk to her at school. She had no friends. That all changed the day she le...