Could it Be? ǁ c.f.

By -natxx

Claireese Winters, just a simple small town California girl. No fame to her name what so ever. So how did she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sequel?!
Trailer!

Chapter 6

1.3K 22 7
By -natxx

________________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

Today was going to be a good day. We had a party for Ricky because it was his birthday (I know his birthday is in April but bare with me cause I already had this mapped out in my head laawl xD) I got to bring a plus one so I called Acacia. She said she would love to come to the party with me. The whole day Kian, JC, Ricky, and I went out shopping trying to stall him while the girls, Sam, and Trevor decorated. We had the party at Sam's house because it was hugeee and his parents were out of town for a couple weeks so they didnt mind. It was about 4 when I got a text from Clay saying that the decorations were done so the party would start at 6. I texted Acacia the details, and told her to meet me outside of Sam's house. We all got ready and dressed and headed to Sam's house.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

I woke up today at Andrea's house, today was Rickerzz birthday. I already got him his present I hope he likes it! It was a $25 iTunes card, Arizona Tea, beanies, $50 Urban Outfitters gift card, and a new phone case! I smacked a pillow at Andrea and told her to get.

"WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP! WE HAVE TO GO TO SAM'S HOUSE!" I said while smacking her repeatedly with a pillow.

"WHAT THE HELL? OK IM UP!" She got up and glared at me.

"Love you too babez!" I giggled out. I got in the shower, and started to sing 'Baby I' by Ariana Grande I got out of the shower and applied my makeup. My usual consisting of my eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm. 

"You are such a great singer Claire! You should sing at Ricky's party, you have a beautiful voice show it off!" She said as I was walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh heh you heard that?" She nodded. "Ok I dont sing in public because Im insecure about my voice!" She stood there with her mouth wide open! I closed it back shut.

"What?! Why?!" She exclaimed.

"I compare my voice to others, and I dont think its good enough. But, if the others say I'm good enough I will sing a few songs at Rick's party. OK?" I said knowing her she wouldn't stop pestering me if I wouldnt give in. We drove to Sam's house with a bunch of decorations. We had a special spot where live music would be playing outside. It was sort of a pool party but not exactly. Swimming in the pool was sort of an option. Once Beth, Andrea, Trevor, Sam, Maddy, and I finished decorating I was hoping Andrea would forget about me singing, but she didnt.

"Hey guys so I heard Claire singing in the shower earlier, and I was thinking she should sing a few songs tonight! She is amazing!" She told them. 

"Okay well let us here you!" Trevor said. He was kind of a profeshh singer and his opinion would really benefit me! I began to sing 'Lullaby' by LaTeeya. They all clapped and agreed I should sing, so I decided it was part of my present. I texted Connor saying that the decorations were ready and that they should come by at 6. I went home and got dressed, I wore a dress with a blue lace top, with a white bottom that went up about knee length. I wore some black heels, which were surprisingly comfy! I then did my makeup better than usual because it was a special ocasion. I put on so foundation, then bronzer, I then applied blush. For my eye makeup I did a smokey eye, then added some white into the corners of my eyes. I did my eyeliner and winged it out, mascara was next I used my falsies mascara by Maybeline. Finally came my lips, I put on my EOS honeydew, and then my Revlon lip gloss. I got Ricky's present and headed to my car, I picked up Maddy and we left to Sam's house. When we got there the band was already setting up, so I went over there and introduced myself. Ricky came in and we yelled out 'SURPRISE!!'

"Oh guys you shouldn't have!" he said in a girly high pitched way. I came up to hug him, and I gave him his present. He looked in it, and the first thing he saw was Arizona his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree! Then he saw the beanies, the iTunes gift card, the phone case, and finally he literally screamed at the Urban Outfitters gift card! "AHHHH! Gurrl oh mah goodness you shouldn't have! You go all out for presents dont you?!" I smiled and nodded.

"Ok well my present has two parts! That was the first part and now this is the second part!" I ran outside  to the backyard and got on stage. "Hiii everybody! Ok so you guys are probably wondering 'Why is she on stage?' Whalee Im going to be singing a few songs because a few people erhm, Sam, Trevor, Andrea, Beth, and Maddy, thought I should so I guess I am!" 

"GET OFF THE STAGE YOU HAVE THE UGLIEST VOICE EVER!" A girl in the crowd said, and I looked around and saw Acacia smirking standing next to Connor.

"Oh why thanks Acacia! But how do you know I have an ugly voice when I dont sing in public? Do you stalk me Acacia? Ooooh guys we have a stalker in daaa houseee!" With that everyone started laughing and saying burnnnn! "Anyways enjoy! Hope you have a wonderful birthday Ricky! Oh and this is probably the only time I will sing in public so enjoy it while it last!" I began to sing 'Baby I' then 'We Can't Stop' and finally 'Made in the USA'. I saw my two best friends, Lauren and Hannah, being anti-social and standing in the corner. I dragged them to the dance floor and spotted Sawyer and Hunter talking and dragged them over to Hannah and Lauren. "Have fun and dance, you anti-social sloths!" I laughed and saw JC talking to Alexa Losey, I decided to scare him by jumping on his back thanks goodness I was wearing shorts underneath my dress! 

"BOO!" I yelled over the music into his ear while on his back. He turned around and I jumped off his back.

"Hey! You know youre a really great singer!" He said while smiling.

"Awh thanks! Youre too sweet! You look very handsome tonight!" He blushed and at that I kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked puzzled.

"For everything. For being there for me, helping me, for everything. But mostly for caring for me." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor where Sawyer, Hunter, Hannah, and Lauren were dancing. The song 'Feel the Love' was on so we were singing along and dancing like idiots. Then 'Chloe' came on and JC started spinning me and dipping me, and I couldnt help but laugh! I saw Connor and noticed he was look at us, I think he was jealous because he was staring at us and looked really upset. Just then Acacia came up to me and slapped me. Like wtf? She slapped me for dancing.

"That's what you get for hurting my boyfriend!" She yelled at me and the music stopped. 

"What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed.

"You whore you know exactly what Im talking about! Stay away from Connor he's mine!!" She slapped me again and walked away.

"Oh that's it you little bitch!" I took off my heels handed them to JC and tripped her from behind.She tried to punch me but I dodged every single one of them. I slapped her, kicked her, then punched her! She was on the floor pinned to the ground I was about to punch her, but someone caught my arm and pulled me off of Acacia... It was Connor... He pulled me off of Acacia and instead of coming to my aid he came to hers! Like seriously? Then again more damage was done to her than me. 

"WHAT THE HELL! CLAIRESEE! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"Connor was basically screaming at me while Acacia's face was burried in his chest.

"YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND SLAPPED ME AND THEN I BEAT UP HER SORRY ASS! SHE DESERVED IT! OK GO DEFEND THAT LITTLE SLUT WHO STARTED THIS SHIT ANYWAYS! YOU KNOW WHAT CONNOR FUCK YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND. AND ACACIA GO FUCK A COW! NOBODY GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU SO JUST GO! NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR UGLY ASS FACE! UGH IM LEAVING! MADDY YOU COMING OR YOU STAYING AND GETTING A RIDE FROM SOMEONE ELSE?!" I yelled heading for the door. Maddy followed and we got in the car. Someone knocked on my window, I opened it and it was Connor. "GO AWAY CONNOR I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU OR YOUR LITTLE SLUT EVER AGAIN! JUST GET AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE! I HATE YOU AND THAT BITCH! HOPE YOU BOTH GET RAPED BY A TIGER AND BURN IN A FIRE! UGHH!" I rolled my window up and we left to my house. The car ride was silent. We got to my house and Maddy and I started talking.

"So what was that all about?" She asked.

"You saw what happened it's pretty self explanatory. Anyway the night is young it's only 8 we should go to the movies!" I said excited. 

"OK! Lets go! Can I borrow some clothes?" I nodded. I wore my high-waisted jeans with my Arizona Green Tea sweater, Sam gave it to me on my birthday as a present because I was cold, I put my hair in  a messy bun and slid on my grey uggs. Maddy wore my FreshTaDeath sweater and my Hollister jeans and we headed out. We were in the car and we both decided to watch Man of Steel because we both haven't seen it.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 33.7K 101
* changed username from uncoolteens * Kenzie Lawley, little sister of Kian Lawley finally gets to meet Kian's friends. She makes a great bond with ev...
12.8K 264 8
You and Shane are great friends, both of you being very relatable was what got you guys along great. Shane featured you alot in his videos. But, bein...
2.1K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
76.2K 1.7K 42
Josie left home to move to LA with her best friend Matthew when she graduated high school in hopes for becoming famous on YouTube but along the way s...