Pure Love ! Muslim story.

Oleh happylifeNeha

Asalamualikum! This is a new Story Pure love. This Story dedicates On My Best friend Zainab. Here are the... Lebih Banyak

Pure Love (1)
Pure Love (2)
Pure Love ( 3)
Pure Love (4)
Pure Love (5)
Pure Love( 6)
Pure Love (7)
Pure Love (8)
Pure love ( 9)
A/N
Pure Love ( 11)
Pure Love (12)
Pure Love (13)
Pure Love (14)
Pure love (15)
Pure Love (16)
Pure Love (17)
A/N
Pure love (18)
Pure love ( 19)
Pure Love (20)
Pure Love (21)
Pure love (22)
Pure love (23)
Pure Love(24)
Pure love ( 25)
Pure Love ( 26)
Pure love (27)
Pure Love ( 28)
Pure Love (29)
last Part Of Pure Love.

Pure love (10)

2.5K 154 9
Oleh happylifeNeha

Tazeen's Pov 

" Bhaijan No I won't Know anything I will Marry Arafath !" I yelled at him crying On the bed .

" Tazeen Why are acting stubborn ? YOu will be in Danger ."

" I don't Know I Love Arafath I can't stay with out him now please try to understand Nothing will happen to me Allah is There na!"

" Tazeen Fine ! But on one condition ! "

" Yes ."

" You have to leave this country and leave somewhere else and never come back !"

" Bhaijan !" I saw him

" Beacuse if you are in other country no harm will come !"

" Ok I am ready to accept it ."

" Then Fine u can marry !"

Our parents got to knew about Arafath before itself but they even didn't say but i wanted to marry him and was ready to face all the problems .

" Ammi , Abbu Tazeen Is Ready to marry !"

" Fine !"

" Sure Beta ?"

" Yes Ammi , Abbu I am ready to Face all challenges in life ."

" Hmmm...."

They called Arafath and talked after a long time he accepted to marry .

Then Now My Nikah is on Thursaday 4 Dayz After . I was excited 

*************************************************************************************

Arafath's Pov 

" Ummu She doesn't understand !"

" I Know a stubborn person ! Any way Plan after nikah ?" She was cursing her 

" My plan Leave the country and settle somewhere away !"

" Thats better ."

" I know I can't risk her life too right !"

" Yeah....So Friends are coming ?"

" Yea..Amer called and said he and others will come but !"

" But what ?"

" But Sara Got to knew ki Zainab Is Alive !"

" WHat ?" She opened her eyes wide .

" Yea...She is Doctor you know na and got a job there and is Of that field only , I guess she will be checking out Zainab day and night for recovery ."

" Hmmmmm....."

" SO Thursday Nikah 5 days more huh !" SHe teased 

" Shut Up Ok !" I said .

She left the room and mom called her . 

I slept .

***************************************************************
Sara 's Pov.

Kashif dropped me at hospital.  It was Night after twelve.  It was very dark and cold breeze passed through.  I shivered.   At Nights Hospital Looks like a scary House.  ' Huh !'

I went to My Cabin and sat down checking out the Files and learning all thr patients.  I opened one file it was of Zainab I Glanced at the Photo Stuck.  IMoved hand on It And Remembered her and tears formed in my Eyes. 
" I wish I could meet her !"
Then i Thought For a Second Ki Yah I Can See Her coz I will Check on Her right . I Stood Up And moved towards the patient Ward But she was kept in  a single room. Private. 

I entered the room She was lying on the bed , I went near her and sat on the chair . Her smile has gone , Her Innocence has left her place , its ike a dead body with only Breadth in it . She was alive only her breadth was up and down normal .

I kept my hand on her hand felt like taking to her soo Much but my tears didnt take a name to stop .

" Zainab ! WHy have you left us ? Please come back for arafath , I could see his eyes searching for your love , we friends has being alone Now we all Changed please come back please ." Tears had no name to stop . I checked her and then when I was about to leave I heared the door click , I turned around to the sound . I waited to see who could it be . I saw a man entering . I stood up . He entered and closed the door .

" Who are you ?" I asked with high voice . He turned towards my voice he wore a mask , I could only see his eyes . I looked him from top to down , he was holding a knife , I got scared . I hid it immediately .

" Aaah  No I just came to see Zainab !"

" No Way ! Who are you !" I rose my voice agianst him 

" I-I- Am Doc Please will you leave ! I came to see her !" He Made excuses . i knew something is fishy is going in his mind ,

" No You leave . " I again rose .

" I said to leave doc lemme do my work !" He demanded .

" I said who are you and You dont seem to be her any one ."

" How come you know ?" He made an confusing look ,

" I - I Am her doc and do please leave , i am doing check ups , please you can meet her in morning ." I made an excuse .

" no wait You look like her wait !" I tried to think I got a chance and ringed the security guard an emergency tone , I had that Number to do an emergency call .

" Wait I remember You are her friend na ."

" No I am not !" I Hesisated .  Allah Help Me Who is this Guy What does he wants. And where is the Security Guards. Damn It.  I have to do something.

" What I Know ! I Know Wait Are You Sara ! "

" Yes I Am !" I said Confidently.

" Ooo..So I will Kill You First then Her !"

He came towards me.  I moved back.  Then I hit with the Wall. I couldnt move back more , he came more near with knife.
*******************

Hey !
What is gonna Happen!  "

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.3K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
171K 16.2K 65
The story of two best friends. AYEZA and NAILA... Their Ego towards their soulmate's EMIR and WAHAB. A blessed couple Ayeza and Emir, having childh...
279 48 15
"I'm not that evil," said Zainab rolling her eyes. "But you aren't that innocent either are you, Zeenab?" said someone behind her. ~~~ Enters Zainab...
7.7K 1.1K 42
This is a story of a girl named humaira who is in love with the school's hottest guy named Salman. She loved him with all her heart and was willing...