Schulyer

By xClint_Bartonx

A book filled with short stories about the Schulyer sisters from Hamilton Lin minuel Miranda owns the rights... More

*Peggy* A Winter Ball
*Angelica* Poetry
*Eliza* Broadway
*Peggy* The Affair
*Eliza* Baby names
*Angelica* The Guilt
*All* angelica leaves
*Angelica* Peggy
*Peggy* Diary
I NEED HELP!
*all* Texting
Texting part two
*Peggy* Kindergarten {Modern}
A/N #1

*Peggy* Alexander Hamilton

3.7K 115 30
By xClint_Bartonx

I walk down the street my books in hand. I was headed to the library to get out of our crazy household.  Angelica and My father were fighting so I need to get out of the commotion. 

I got into the library and was greeted by Victoria, the sweet librarian. I went and sat down in my usual chair, but when I went to sit down I heard a "HEY!"

I looked and saw a boy around my age sitting in my seat. "I'm sorry." I whisper as I slid into the seat beside his."I'm Peggy Schulyer" I whisper and have my hand out for a hand shake.

"Alexander Hamilton" he whispers back as he shook my hand. We ended up talking all afternoon. He seemed who I would have a lot in common with. So today ended up being a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
168K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...