secrets

By bratayleylibrary

if annie didn't kill herself, then who did? More

intro+info
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Authors note!
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine (last chapter!)
Authors note (PLEASE READ)

Chapter three

3K 101 14
By bratayleylibrary

Katie;

I take a deep breath and slowly unfold the dairy page, here goes nothing.

dear dairy,

I'm scared, she is just getting worse, I any do anything about it.
-
I sigh, I was hoping for something huge, but here I have the same old thing, no clues, just another dead and, I think for a while.
There has to be something! I shove everything back in the box, this is Katie's business not mine, and I can't take the note because I don't want her to know someone's been in her box.
I decide to give up, maybe I'm just paranoid, I turn to leave but she something peeking out of the chest in katie and Billy's closet,
Another dairy page!
I unfold it with shaking hands.

dear dairy,

She did it, she killed him, and now she's after me.
-

I suck in a breath, it isn't much, but it's sure enough to keep me going.
I open up the chest to find a bunch of annies old stuff, I want to cry but I hold back my tears and start to dig around, I find an old dairy from last year and start to read, one entry catches my eye.
-
Dear dairy,

Liv is acting wierd, she's scaring me, I woke up last night to her standing I've me, this is all I heard but she was mumbling lots of stuff "you don't deserve all you have" was the little bit I caught, then she left, I'm not sure where she went but it was towards Caleb's room
-

liv? No way, at least I don't think, there's so many clues that lead towards diffrent people, and I'm lost.

--/--

( this is a very sucky chapter which I will probably rewrite later, what are your guys predictions? )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
507K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...