The Crave for Mistakes

By Isabelle88

Selene lives with her brother and his best friend, who she can't get along with. But a drunken mistake shows... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's thoughts and Appreciation

Chapter 11

95.3K 992 12
By Isabelle88

Chapter 11

Selene's sour mood didn't lighten by the time she got home; she was just having a bad day. She threw her stuff down on the coffee table and sat on the sofa. She sighed with relief at the fact she didn't work Mondays. "Great." She mumbled when she heard the back door open but to her surprise it wasn't Ben, it was Scott. "What are you doing back a day early?" she asked. She didn't mind he was back, it would be easier to be around Ben if Scott was around she decided.

Scott set his bag down beside hers and sat on the lounge chair. "We decided to come back home early so we'd have time to rest since the drive was so long."

"But everything's ok?"

"Yeah everything's fine, we had a great time and did some sight seeing but there's class tomorrow and neither of us can afford to be dragging in class." Scott explained.

"You have a genius for a best friend, I'm sure you won't fail." Ben said as he joined them in the living room.

"Hey man." Scott said and stood to greet his friend. "How was everything while I was gone?"

Selene sighed and sunk into the sofa. "Do you mean me? I was horrible Scott, I did everything wrong, even table danced."

Scott's jaw dropped at her serious tone causing her and Ben to laugh. "She's joking." Ben said now. It was better to lie then to watch Scott have a heart attack. "Everything was fine while you were gone."

Selene understood Ben's need to lie, why cause unneeded trouble? But there was something else going on, he kept covering for her and it left her confused but then again it was Ben, he could just be setting her up for something else, he loved when she owed him but she was also more confused because he wasn't cashing in on favors. "You worry too much." She told her brother.

"Mom and dad will kill me if I didn't plus you're my sister, it's my job to worry." Scott reminded her. "I'm gonna go lie down, I'll see you guys later."

Selene stood once her brother was gone, she gathered her things and decided to head up to her room as well but that was the sensible thing, she couldn't seem to do that for too long. "I have to ask you something." she wanted to hit herself as the words left her mouth and the question surrounded her mind.

"Go ahead but it doesn't mean I have to answer."

"Ah there it is, you're being an ass to me again. I like that, I respond to that but right now shut up and just answer and don't think about it, I'm just curious that's all. What's going on with you and Jane?"

Ben shrugged. "We're dating."

Selene nodded. "Alright thanks." She said as she left the room, feeling like a huge idiot but she wanted to know what was going on, simple as that. She hated Jane and wanted to be prepared if the woman was going to start showing up at the house, Selene shuddered at the thought but knew it was a possibility.

She shut her bedroom door and dropped her bags on the desk chair, she had homework but it would have to wait until later. Instead she lay down and sighed; Scott was home and Ben and her were back to bickering, maybe life could go back to the way it was before Saturday happened.

When she went back downstairs a few hours later she wasn't alone. "What's going on?" she asked, Tim Marley, a good friend of Scott and Ben's.

"We're having a little get together for Scott and Gillian, a welcome home thing."

"They went out of town for a few days and had fun. It wasn't like they left the planet."

"You know how it is, anything to get together and have a few drinks." Lisa, Scott's ex-girlfriend and still good friend chimed in.

Selene smiled at the sight of Lisa; she always liked her and thought she was great for Scott. "Where are the stars of the evening?" she asked.

"In the kitchen." Lisa motioned to the area with a drink in hand.

There was a small crowd in the living room listening to music and having a drink. Selene went to the kitchen and found an even smaller crowd, like Tim said it was a small gathering, not a party for that Selene was thankful; there were too many classes tomorrow.

Inside the kitchen, Ben, Scott, Gillian and her sister Maggie sat at the table. A few others, including Jane Harris stood around the table, Selene did her best not to sigh. "Hey look who decided to join us." Gillian spoke.

"I didn't know anyone was coming over. What are we doing here?" Selene asked with her eyes on the table.

"Playing truth or dare, a new version." Maggie answered. "But we don't have enough players, want in?"

Selene thought it over; she was up for a game and was looking for something to clear her mind away from the drama of the last few days. "Ok, what's the new version?"

Maggie smiled since the game was her idea. "Ok these two bowls hold the truths and the dares. We're going around the table and the person chooses truth or dare and whatever the paper says, the whole table has to do, or answer it if they don't they have to take a shot for every one person that does it. So if I don't do the dare/truth but everyone here does, I'd have to take five shots."

Selene cringed. "Damn."

"Yeah so have a seat." Maggie said, her bubbly, a little crazy, personality shining through. Selene sat between Maggie and her bother, across from Ben and where Jane stood. "Ok Scott is going first since it's his party and house. So truth or dare?"

"Truth." Scott said.

"Ok," Maggie began and dug in the truth bowl. "What is the most outrageous thing that you have done?" she read off the paper. "Remember you have to be truthful."

"Um," Scott began as he gave it some thought. "Jump into a pool completely naked with two tons of people around."

Everyone laughed, some remembered it. "Ok Selene you're next, your most outrageous moment."

"Ok first we have to make a deal, it all stays at the table. And," she looked at her brother. "You can't get mad over it, it's in the past and you can't change it so move on."

"Fine deal." Scott said.

"Ok I wasn't lying before; I did dance on top of a bar counter while you were out of town. That's my most outrageous moment so far." Selene answered. Scott looked angry for a second then let it go, she didn't know if it was because he believed in their deal or he was getting a buzz but she was glad either way.

"Note; she said so far." Maggie pointed out. "We'll make Selene into a wild girl just yet. Speaking of wild girls, Gillian your turn."

"Um there's so many, let's see. Ok Selene's deal applies to everyone, nothing said here can carry over to tomorrow and there's no getting mad since this is all in good fun." Gillian said before answering. "My moment was having sex in a car, in front of the police station." The small crowd laughed again and Gillian blushed.

"Ok, this should be good, Ben your turn." Maggie said and everyone's attention went to him.

Ben smiled before he began. "In high school I dressed in drag, it was a dare but still outrageous, I snuck in the girl's locker room and saw most of you half naked. When I snuck back out I ran into Principle Brown who thought I was a sub and he asked me out on a date."

The guys laughed and the girls looked pretty upset- since they had all gone to school together- except for Selene who had been a year behind the rest of them, she grinned. "Ah good thing I never changed at school."

"Yeah darn I missed out on seeing you naked." Ben sarcastically said as he met her eyes. Selene met his eyes as well, silently daring him to say something.

"Ok my turn," Maggie said. "And I chose to drink rather then to admit to the craziest thing I've done." She explained before taking the shots that had been lined up. She cringed for a moment after she finished and shook her head. "Whoa ok, next is Gillian since your sitting next to Scott then its Ben and then Selene, I'm last." She explained to get the order out of the way now. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Gillian answered.

"Kiss the same sex on the mouth." Maggie read.

Since Selene didn't want to drink heavy that night and Gillian was saving her shots for something she really didn't want to do, both girls stood and kissed each other lightly on the lips. The guys around the table, everyone from the living room watching the game now cheered. Maggie opted for the shots again because she loved to drink and so did Ben and Scott. Since only two of them did the dare, everyone else only had to take two shots of tequila.

"I love this game." Maggie said with a laugh already feeling the effects. "Ben, truth or dare?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
42.7K 1.1K 71
One shots and small stories about my fave ships! Gratsu/Natray, Stingue, Fraxus, and others!? Enjoy!?
240K 9.7K 42
Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the world. With his good physique, charming ch...