Door to Jannah

By Umm_Hurairah

Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha] It is said by our... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Ramadan
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Authors Note
Sequel

Chapter 26

8.6K 838 153
By Umm_Hurairah

"When my sins left scars, scars became map and those maps led to him."

______

Ayesha's POV

I was shivering not because of cold but because it was too hot. It was too hot to bear that fire, the fire which cannot even be extinguished by all the water in the world. I was being dragged to that everlasting fire and I was continuously shouting 'but I was a momin' and there was no one who came forward to save me. The watch keeper replied me 'you were the one who abandoned salah' and there was nothing left except the deep feeling of regret. I wanted to go back and offer all my salah, I wanted to go back and make things right but there was no escape. I was shouting and crying but there was no one who was affected. I was about to be thrown into the depth of the fire which was mercilessly burning.

Suddenly my eyes flew open and there was a sigh of relief. I was drowned in sweat from head to toe in this cold weather. I wiped away my sweat and muttered 'astagfirullah' under my breath. I had never seen such a horrifying dream in entire lifetime. I gazed around the room and it looked different. Wait, I slept in Ahmad's room? Oh no, we were talking and I didn't realise when I dozed off to sleep. Poor him, he did not even wake me up and went to the other room to sleep. There was no water to be found in the room and so I stood up to get some water from the kitchen to quench my thirst.

I drank the water and I was moving out of the kitchen I heard some unusual sound from the drawing room. I saw someone trying to open the window of the room. I couldn't exactly see who it was as it was dark, obviously it must be some thief or seriel killer, or wait it can be a monster too. I ran towards my bedroom where Ahmad was sleeping peacefully and shook him.

"Ahmad." I whispered.

"What." He said in a sleepy voice.

"There's a monster in our house." I said whispering in his ear.

"I have changed my room so it must be snowy in search of me. Give her the food and let me sleep please." He said while covering his face with the blanket ignoring me.

"No it's not snowy, someone is trying to enter our house through the drawing room's window." I muttered removing his blanket.

"Ayesha it must be your misconception. No one can enter our house like that." He said while again covering his face with the blanket.

"I am going to fight with the monster. Are you coming with me?" I said sternly again uncovering him while crossing my hands on my chest.

"Okay." He said grumpily while removing his blanket.
I quickly went to the washroom and grabbed a wiper from there and hurried towards Ahmad.

"Let's go." I said and he gave me a confused look staring at the wiper with sleepy eyes.

"What? This is to beat up the monster who dare to enter our house." I said to him and he gave me a half laugh.
Ugh now why is he laughing?

"Where are your magic spells vanished?" He said giggling and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I tip toed while Ahmad walked casually downstairs towards the drawing room. I handed over the vase which was kept nearby, to Ahmad for protection. He peaked from the door of the room and the window was drastically opening and closing due to the wind. Ahmad went inside to glance everywhere around the room. I was just praying nothing happens to Ahmad because I was sure there was someone. It was almost five minutes and Ahmad did not appear from the room so I decided to go inside. I closed my eyes and uttered 'Bismillah' under my breath while catching the wiper above my head level ready to beat up the evil. I felt someone steps of coming towards me and I raised my wiper to give him a lesson for life. As I was about to beat him I heard the voice of Ahmad.

"Hey it's me."

"Oops sorry." I said while keeping my wiper down.

"There's no one in the room, I have checked it twice thoroughly." He said keeping the vase at its place.

"But I saw...wait there's someone at the kitchen side." I said to him curiously as I heard a voice from there.

"Arre it must be snowy Ayesha. Come lets go." He said shrugging it off.

"May be, but what's the harm in checking?" I said to Ahmad with a puppy dog eyes and he gestured me to go on and I handed over the vase to him again.

As we moved forward I saw the kitchen light was on.

"The lights are on and I remember I had switched it off before leaving." I whispered in Ahmad's ear and he waved me to stay behind him.

As Ahmad peaked from the kitchen door I caught his shoulder tightly and he turned towards me.

"There's someone dressed in black." He whispered.

"What is the thief doing in the kitchen." I whispered and peaked inside the kitchen.

"He's making food, I think the monster is hungry." I whispered again to him and his eyes grew wider.

"What type of a thief is this? Okay you stay here I'll go and conquer him." He said in a low tone while showing me his vase.

"No I am coming with you. Two is better than one." I said sternly.

"No Ayesha why don't you understand. Let me go alone." He whispered to me.

"No." I said and stomped my foot in annoyance.

"Shh you'll drown us to death Ayesha. Okay come, but be right at the back of me." He said and I nodded holding my weapon tightly.

"Ready." He asked

"Ready." I said holding his hand.

We tip toed lightly while we were holding the weapon with one hand and with the other we were holding each other's hand. The monster was cooking something and we stood behind him catching the weapons up, ready to hit the monster. Ahmad signalled me to give him a good lesson and we held our weapons above his head. Woah this was thing I had dreamt for my entire life, to beat up the thief but to my bad the thief never broke up in my house. As we were about to beat him he turned towards us and we all shouted in unison.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Woah Bhaiya hold on." The tall girl said who was dressed in black abaya with blanket over her which hid her body shape and she looked like a thief.
Wait oh my Allah this is Shirana.

"Shirana?" Ahmad said and we greeted each other with a hug.

"What was that Bhaiya and bhabhi? You people nearly scared me to death" Shirana said looking between our weapons i.e. wiper and vase.

"May I ask what brings you dressed like a thief in your own house?" Ahmad asked folding his hand on his chest.

"Umm actually I wanted to surprise you both." She said excitingly.

"You really surprised us." Ahmad said and we all giggled together.

"Firstly i bribed watchman uncle to step inside the main gate but any how had to use the window to come in. It was so cold that I had to wrap my blanket over me and then before surprising you both I was too hungry so I landed on kitchen." She said and I saw Ahmad frowning. Why is he tensed?

"You both carry on, I'll be back in a while." Ahmad said and went out of the kitchen.

"So how is my brother." Shirana said with a wink and a smile while we settled on the dining table.
She had a beautiful light brown eyes.

"Umm he's good." I said because I had no words.

"Aw someone is blushing." She said while having a morsel of food.
No way I wasn't blushing.

"You know bhabhi my brother is head over heels in love with you. Ignore his flaws and never hurt him, he has been through a lot." She said while her eyes were slightly wet.
Should I change the topic?

"So what are you studying?" I asked her.

"I am doing masters in science from Allahabad university." She said.

"Didn't you miss your classes." I asked.

"Yeah actually I have missed a lot and so I am here as soon as possible." She said with a smile.

"But where...."

"So ladies, it's time to sleep. Shirana must be tired. Isn't it?" Ahmad said while cutting me off making his way to us.

"No I have got my bhabhi after such a long time. Let me at least have a talk." She said defensively.

"No you have the entire life ahead. Come on go to sleep." Ahmad ordered.

"Wait am I poking my nose between the two love birds? Well then I guess I should leave you two alone." Shirana said teasingly to Ahmad.

"Now my sister has grown up." Ahmad said while catching Shirana's ear.

"Ouch bhabhi save me." Shirana said faking a pained face and Ahmad left her ear instantly.

"Thanks bhabhi, I'll see you both tomorrow in sha Allah." Shirana said with a wink and ran upstairs leaving us in broad smile.

"Umm I had to tell you something." Ahmad said in nervousness and I urged him to go on.

"I cannot tell Shirana about us right now. She has been through a lot and now I don't want her to be sad again for me." He said in a sad tone.

"Okay. So what's the problem?" I asked casually

"The room I was sleeping in till now was Shirana's room which I went to settle for her. So umm now we have to sleep in the same room." He said scratching his hair.
What? No.

"Ohh but.."

"Please say yes I can't go through telling her the truth for now." He said pleading.

"Okay if you say so. But you have to sleep on the couch." I told him and he nodded with a smile.

While going to 'our' room I took out my mobile and messaged Ahmish bhai.

'Hey Romeo, your Juliet is here.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 7.3K 49
Want to know about Halal Love/Marriage ?πŸ˜‡ Have you ever Dreamt of getting Married ?😚 🌴 Want to know the Married Life of our Beloved Prophet Muhamm...
191K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
598K 31.9K 54
πŸ’žWinner of Infinity Awards 2018πŸ‘‘πŸ’ž Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
159K 16.5K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...