Sh't About Relationships

By jonashale12

This is just a book full of relationship things. It's made to be funny. More

The First Phase
Break-ups
BDSM relationships
sorry
How to deal with cheating
How do you know your in love
how to know when enough is enough.

Cupcake Phase

31 2 1
By jonashale12

This is the part where you and your partner gave the cute nickname and you share and shit. This phase will only last about 6 months to 1 year. This phase is before the first fight,before the first "I don't give a fuck" has been thrown and before one of y'all say "fuck it find you a place to sleep tonight" (by the way if you have been told this...you done fucked up). This phase don't last long. It all kinda depends on the people. If your girl/boy all ways on some bullshit then its a good chance you never had that phase...and if they still like that...why are you with them. Just asking. If you have had this phase or are currently in the phase then I suggest you read what's next.
How To Know When The Phase Is Over
1. She/He start calling you by your real name or just one nickname.
2. When movie weekend turn into once or twice a few weeks.
3. When she/He don't care where you going.
And finally
4. When she/he start hanging out with friends more often than not.
These are the 4 signs that you need to be looking out for. I am here to tell you so listen to me that phase will come and go but it won't last forever and if it does then the person that it last with is the one you need to marry. (Like on some real stuff)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This phase lasts between people who have common interests. Thatis what you look for but make sure there are some differences..cause you know.......shit will get annoying.
Comment and tell me what you feel about this please it would be greatly appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 10
Bleh bleh bleh
1 0 1
洋菓子から和菓子まで、種類の多さと手頃な価格、美味しさで消費者の心を掴んできた「シャトレーゼ」。現在はホテルや旅館、スキー場なども展開し、コロナ禍においても業績を伸ばしている。さらに、2019年からプレミアムブランド「YATSUDOKI」を都心に出店。成長を続けられる強さの理由はどこにあるのか。
1 0 1
"マーベル映画『X-MEN:フューチャー&パスト』(2014)でミュータントのサンスポットを演じた俳優エイダン・カントさんが現地時間8日、虫垂がんのため亡くなった。42歳だった。エイダンさんの代理人がVarietyなどに明かした。  エイダンさんは、1981年メキシコ生まれ。地元の映画・ドラマに楽...