Who says you can't wife a str...

By edeebee

More

I didn't think it would come to this...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chpater 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 ((FINAL))
[Epilogue]
Attention:
Hm

Chapter 26

9.8K 181 11
By edeebee

After standing back up, we walked to the car telling the girls how good they did with their ballet routine.

"NAVAYA!" I heard someone call my name, causing Khale and I to both turn around.

"Um yes?" I said, squinting my eyes in the darkness. I felt Khale's grip on my hand get tighter as they came closer.

"Hey." the male's voice said.

"Oh, hey Jawan." I said, giving him a side hug. "Oh, this is my husband, Khale." I said, gesturing from Jawan to Khale. "Jawan is a old friend of mine."

"So now I'm just a friend?" he chuckled.

"Let's not." I said firmly. "So, what you need?"

"Oh, well, never mind, I'll just text you." he said, looking at Khale then back at me and waving and turning around.

"The hell this nigga talking about, textin' you, Vaya?" Khale asked while we drove home.

"Nothing. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. It's not that deep."

"yes it is."

"How so?" I said, turning to him.

"Because some nigga is textin' my wife and that ain't settin' too easy with me."

"Khale, it's not anything serious." I said, pulling out my phone.

"So you textin' him now?"

"No."

"Then who?"

"Why you need to know?" I said. He slowly just turned his head from the road to me, shook it, then turned back to the road. We stayed silent til we walked into the house. "You guys go get in your pajamas.... I gotta talk to your daddy." I said, walking into my room and closing the door and shifted my weight onto one leg. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Coulda sworn I said what was wrong with me earlier, Navaya."

"You're mad I'm texting someone that's a friend that so happens to be a guy?"

"Yes, alright. Yes I am."

"So you're telling me that all the people you text are men? They just your guy friends?"

"No, I ain't say all of that."

"Then stop being a hypocrite!"

"But at the same time none of them walkin' up to me talkin' bout some 'so I'm just a friend now?'. You shoulda been like 'Yeah you just a friend because I'M MARRIED.', Navaya."

"I can't believe you're jealous. He's my first boyfriend I ever had, Khale."

"Main reason you shouldn't be talkin' to the nigga." he said, standing up and taking off his shirt. "And ain't nobody say I was jealous, Vaya."

"Khale, it's obvious. Not all guys look at me and want me!"

"YES THEY DO!" he yelled, startling me. "You don't see it how I see it. When a guy looks at you, I automatically think they want you. So hell yeah, it puts me on defense. And I shouldn't be." he said, taking off his pants too.

"Baby, you're right. You shouldn't be." I said, walking over to him. "You wanna know why?" I asked, looking up at him as he simply raised his eyebrow at my question. "Because, our wedding vows said we'll always be together, til death do us part. I'd never leave you babe...." I said, pushing him on the bed and sitting on his lap. "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah..."

"You don't love me?"

"Of course I love you. But I'm still gettin' mad when these niggas lookin' at you, then at me like 'Why you with him?'"

"I'm with you because I fell in love with you. You don't have no reason to worry about these niggas. I'm with you." I said, pulling him close to me by his neck. "Aight?" I said. He chuckled and placed my waist and pecked my lips.

"I gotchu ma."

"You trust me?"

"I trust you."

"How bout we trade places tonight." I said, pushing him back on the bed and taking off my blazer and unzipping my dress and climbing on top of him.

"Damn, alright." he said, getting comfortable. "I'm all yours."

___

I woke up before Khale the next morning and went downstairs to start cooking. More than just cooking, I had a feast in that kitchen, that I had to clean up, but I felt like treating him this morning.

I cook eggs, toast, sausage, muffins, hashbrowns, waffles, some bacon, and some tea cakes which were really breakfast food, but eh. I wanted some. I'm surprised Khale didn't wake up from the smell.

About a hour later I was done and walked up into our room and shook Khale a little to wake him up and eat.

"Baby... Breakfast's is ready." I said, turning him over and waking him. He twitched a little and finally opened his eyes. "Baby, time to eat." I smiled and took the covers off him a little. I walked back downstairs and fixed him a plate as he emerged from upstairs in some pajama pants.

"Damn." he simply said, sitting down as I handed him a plate. I kissed his cheek and got him some orange juice and sat in front of him..

"Eat up baby."

"I know you ain't cook all this for me."

"I was hungry too." I chuckled and got up, fixing my plate.

"Yeah but you straight feastin' up in here." he chuckled taking a hash brown into his mouth. "Thank babe."

"You're welcome" I say as I began eating.

After I got done eating I went upstairs to wake up the girls to eat and then went into my room to change and get ready.

About 30 minutes later I walked downstairs to see Khale and his friends down there.

"Heyyy!" I said, eagerly walking over to the table and hugging everyone.

"Hey Navaya!" they all said, hugging me back.

"Ya'll hungry?"

"Khale offered, we already ate."

"Well damn." I chuckled and began sitting all the food that was left on two little plates for the girls.

"MOMMYYYY!!"

"DADDDDYYYY!!"

"What's wrong with you two?" Khale said, watching the girls angrily run down the stairs.

"KATELY BROKE MY DOLL!"

"I DID NOT YOU SAT ON IT WITH YOUR BUTT!"

"NO I DIDN'T! MOMMYYYY!!" Avaya yelled.

"DADDDYYY!!"

"SHUTUP UGLYYYY!!"

"UGLIERRR!"

"UGLIEREST!"

"MOST UGLYIEREST!"

"HEY!" I yelled, startling them both. "You both are beautiful, stop it. Apologize."

"NOT UNTIL I GET A NEW DOLL!"

"Khale help me out here!"

"Alright, alright." Khale said getting up and picking them both up. "Apologize to your sister." he said to both of them.

"She's not my sister until I get a new doll!"

"Avaya!" I gasped. "Don't say that. Apologize right now!"

"But mommyyyy!"

"No buts, right now." I said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Kately..." she mumbled.

"Alright Kately, you apologize."

"I didn't do anything!"

"Kately...." Khale said sternly. She folded her arms and made a angry face.

"I'm sorry Avaya..."

"No go play." Khale said, putting them both down and watched as they ran upstairs.

"CHILL OUT WITH THE RUNNING!!" I yelled and watched as they slowed down the pace and sighed while sitting on Khale's lap. "Their first 'ugly'" I chuckled.

"Those are YOUR KIDS." he said. I hit him on the head. "So, Wassup with y'all?" he said, turning his attention back to the guys.

"Actually nothing. We hadn't talked to yo ass like 6 months."

"Ohhh, my bad. Phones work both ways though." Khale said. And then I gasped while standing up.

"Which one of you little fuckers has that video?" I asked, angrily.

"Craig." they all said, pointing to Craig.

"Hey Craig, I got a question."

"Wassup?"

"Do you.. by any chance, like your penis?"

"Uh, obviously."

"Do you want to keep it?"

"Most definitely."

"Delete the video and you will. Keep it." I chuckled. "And I will chop it off. You got it?" I smiled.

"Since when do you threaten people?"

"GOT IT?"

"Alright, alright, I got it. I'll delete it. I've already watched it enough times."

"That's weird man." Khale said, finally speaking.

"Not if you've see her ass naked."

"Chill out with all that." Khale said, pulling me onto his lap. "Aye, why you dressed?"

"Because your mom is gonna babysit the girls while we go shopping."

"What we shoppin' for?"

"Ahaha, married life." Daniel said chuckling. Khale threw a pen at him while laughing and looked back at me while raising his eyebrow as if he was repeating his question.

"Halloween's coming up, babe."

"And?"

"The girls got invited to a Halloween party."

"And?" he said again. I cocked my head to the side while looking at him. "Oh, they want costumes."

"Dumb ass... Yes, they want costumes. And they wanna go trick-or-treating so we're taking them." I said shaking my head. "Hey Craig, I got a question."

"Yes I like my dick, Vaya." he responded before I even asked the question.

"That's not it. Um, your girlfriend, she's white right?"

"Nah, she's Puerto Rican, but why?"

"Okay, how old is your daughter?"

"She's 3... Why?"

"Ever had any problem about her being mixed?"

"Nah... not really.. What's all this coming from?"

"Because, apparently there's a problem with my daughter bein' mixed." Khale finally spoke.

"Yeah.. I don't get it. Like, all these biracial families, how can people still have a problem with mixed relationships." I shook my head, then chuckled. "It's kinda funny because everyone here is in a relationship with someone that's not their race."

"I'm just now realizing that." Khale said chuckling. "Aye D, ain't yo fiancé like African?"

"Yeah, she's East African." he responded. "Well, we gotta go, somewhere I gotta be." Daniel said standing up and waiting for the rest of the guys to do so. "I'll talk to Ya'll later. Thanks for the food Vaya."

"Any time." I chuckled and waved as they left. "Ya know, your friends are weird, but it was nice that they visited." I said, getting up, just to be pulled back onto Khale's lap. "Baby, what you doing?" I chuckled as he kissed my neck.

"That's for last night, baby girl." he said, spreading my legs and caressing my thighs.

"Come on babe, not now."

"The girls in they room.." he said, kissing my neck again.

"And their also very nosey." I said, getting off his lap and making him stand up with me. "MAYBEEE later, I'm still a tad worn out from last night." I said, stepping to him. I grabbed his face and hungrily kissed him as he grabbed my waist.

"MOMMY WE'RE READY!!" I heard Avaya call out from upstairs. I started laughing in the middle of the kiss and so did Khale.

"Alright sweetie. Let me call grandma." I said and watched as she disappeared back into her room. "Told you they were nosey."

"Yo kids." he said, pecking my lips. "Lemme get dressed."

"Hurry up." I said, pushing him upstairs. I walked to Lauren's room and saw her standing up in her crib. I just smiled and picked her up. "You wanna come with us today?" I asked as if she could give me a real answer. She started giggling like crazy. "Hmmm, I guess we can take you." I said, going to get her dressed.

Right when I put the beanie on her head, Khale had walked in all dressed. "She coming?"

"Yeah, I'd take Emma but I'm not ready to bring her out in the weather." I said, picking up Lauren.

"DADDYYYY! GRANDMA'S HERE!" I heard one of the girls say. Walking into the wallway and looking over the railing, I saw the girls at the bottom of the staircase.

"Hey mom." I said, walking downstairs and hugging her. "You'll only have to watch Emma today, I'm taking Lauren with us."

"Alright, that's fine, you two have fun!" she said as I grabbed my phone, keys, and Khale grabbed Lauren's baby bag.

After arriving to the store, I gave the girls instructions. "Don't act a fool in this store."

"Promise mama!" they girls said in unison.

"You too Khale."

"Promise mama." he said smirking and got out. The girls ran into the store and I just sighed.

"Your kids." I said shaking my head and taking Lauren out her car seat. "Hey lil mama, hmmm, you getting heavy." I said as we walked into the store and found Avaya and Kately with costumes in their hand. "Already found one?" I chuckled.

"Yes mama! I'm gonna be a... what is this?" Avaya said confused at the world.

"It said Egyptian Princess baby girl." I giggled. "What about you Kately?"

"I'm this!" she said, holding up a panda costume.

"You're gonna be adorable." I giggled. "Khale, you wanna pay for em?"

"Sure." he said, taking out his wallet and walking over to the cash register with the girls right behind him.

I went over to the baby section to find a costume for Emma and Lauren. I fell in love with one that was a Kangaroo for Lauren and one that was a Pumpkin for Emma.

"Omgggg!" I squealed and picked them both up and walked to the cash register as Khale was still paying for the girls. "Babe, here." I said handing them to him.

"These for the babies?"

"Yeah! Won't they be adorable!?"

"Yeah." he chuckled. "Hand em here."

"Thank you!" I said happily. "Well, that was quick. We could go do something for a few more hours?"

"Can we got to Chuckee Cheese?"

"Hell no." Khale said laughing. "Ya'll be too hyper there, maybe another time."

"And I'm still afraid of that rat." I admitted.

"Mommy's scared of the giant rat." Kately laughed and so did Avaya.

"yes mommy is." I said, playing with Lauren in my arms. "Pick something else."

"Can we go to Gym of Dreams?" Kately asked as we walked out the store.

"That's gonna take too long mama, try again." Khale said, opening the car door.

"Well.. I DUNNO."

"Me either." Avaya said sitting into the back of the seat. I put Lauren in the car seat in-between them and got back up front.

"Well, we could go ahead and get the stuff for Lauren's party.." I said, looking at Khale.

"Alright. Whatcha thinking?"

"I don't know, she's turning 1, she doesn't really tell me what she wants."

"She likes SpongeBob!" Kately said as Khale began driving.

"You like SpongeBob." I said laughing.

"No, really! She likes SpongeBob! She started crying when I turned off the t.v. WEALLY!"

"SpongeBob party?" I said, looking at Khale.

"Sure, why not."

"Stop being nonchalant. It's your daughter's 1st birthday, be excited."

"YAYYY! SHE'S TURNING ONE!" Khale said fakely, "I get it, she's turning One."

"Well." I said folding my arms.

"C'mon, don't be mad."

"I'm mad."

"Is daddy is twouble?" the girls asked.

"Yes, daddy is in trouble." I said, looking at Khale. He started chuckling but then realized I was serious and stopped. "Let's not do the shoppin' today. Let's just go home."

"Baby if yo-"

"Home, Darryl." I say and he just sighed and leaned back into the seat.

30 minutes later we arrived home and the girls jumped out the car leaving Khale and I to sit in silence.

"Baby.."

"Don't baby me, Darryl."

"Stop that."

"No." I said turning towards him. "You see that little girl?" I said, pointing to Lauren. "I gave birth to THAT little girl almost a year ago so I'm sorry if I kinda care about her 1st birthday." I said sternly and got the car. Getting Lauren out the back seat and taking her upstairs. I fed her then put her in her crib, then went to Emma's room and saw she was sleep and walked out.

Khale's POV

I sat in the car thinking for a little bit about what Navaya had said til someone tapped on the window. Looking up, I saw my mom and unlocked the door.

"What'd you do, Darryl?" she said, sitting in the front seat. I chuckled at her automatically knowing I did something wrong.

"She's mad at me."

"Obviously by the way she walked upstairs with that baby in her arms." she said. I sighed and laid back into the seat.

"She's mad because I'm not excited as she is about Lauren's upcoming birthday. I mean, I'm just not going crazy, it's not like I don't care at all."

"Go talk to your wife, Darryl." she said, patting my shoulder.

"Now you calling me Darryl." I said shaking my head and getting out. I hugged my mom, telling her bye and walked into the house and straight upstairs. I knew Navaya would be in there, but she wasn't. Then I heard the shower turn on. I walked into the bathroom seeing her step into the shower. I sat on the edge of the tub before I started talking.

"Babe."

"What Darryl? You can't do this at any other time?"

"I'm not tryna have sex, Vaya." I admitted and stood up next to the shower. "Stop being mad at me."

"Why should I?"

"You know I care about Lauren's birthday."

"Then show it!" she said, sticking her head out the shower. "If you showed it maybe I'll believe you."

"You know how I am."

"Yeah." she sighed. "That's why I married your stupid ass."

"Ouchhh!" I said chuckling. "Okay, I deserve that."

"Yeah, you deserve more too but I don't have that much of a potty mouth."

"You still mad at me?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, come on!"

"Alright, I'm not mad anymore." she said giggling.

"Can I get a kiss or nah?" I asked. She chuckled and pulled my face closer by my chin and kissed me.

"Now, let me finish getting my shower."

"I could join you.."

"I thought you said you wasn't tryna have sex?" she chuckled.

"See, I didn't say we had to have sex. You did."

"Go away, Darryl." she said, sliding the shower door shut.

"Ahaha, she wants me." I said, walking towards the door.

"HEARD THAT!" she said, throwing a loofah at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."