BLUSH

By soniya_hinduja

Ashley Summers is everything a girl wants to be. She's confident, intelligent, talented and so damn gorgeous... More

CHAPTER ONE
Diary Entry #1
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
Diary Entry #2
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
Diary Entry #3
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Diary Entry #4
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Diary Entry #5
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Diary Entry #6
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
Diary Entry #7
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
Diary Entry #8
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
Diary Entry #9
THE END
ANNOUNCEMENT #1
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
ANNOUNCEMENT #2
ANNOUNCEMENT #3

CHAPTER NINETEEN

3.8K 213 54
By soniya_hinduja

Next morning, I got up to my phone's constant ringing.

Stacey.

"Hey Stace," I groaned.

"WHERE. ARE. YOU.?!" She said slowly, threatening me, as if.

"New York."

"Ashie! That's so irresponsible of you. You didn't even inform me before you left. I could have joined you. Don't you understand? You know I love New York! I could shop, eat, dance and what not. I mean, do you have any idea how much you've upset me with this deed of yours? And how come you let Raymond accompany you when I am supposed to be your first priority? ... "

That was when I disconnected the call.

Raymond.

I quickly got out of bed, ignoring Stacey's calls, since I could make up for it later, and went to get ready.

Once done, I went out of the room and down the stairs only to bump into Aunt Clair. She gave me a sad smile and led me to the kitchen. Handing me a bowl of cereal she asked, "So where do we start from?"

"Start what?" I blurted out.

"Zach.." She trailed off as her eyes moistened.

Oh crap.

Zach!

Right. He was the reason I was here in the first place.

"Sure.. Right. Um, I'll see what I can get from his friends," I uneasily said wondering where the hell Raymond was.

"Raymond said he'll be out doing some work, just in case you're wondering." Aunt Clair said as she squeezed my hand gently and left.

I let out a loud sigh. I finished breakfast and hurried up the stairs and inside Zach's room making sure to lock it behind me.

I went through all the drawers in his study desk and in the closet but couldn't find what I was looking for. I went to the bathroom and opened the only compartment there was and found it.

I took the disposable phone out of the zip lock pouch and dialled the only number it had.

Zach's.

He picked it up immediately, "What took you so long, Ash?"

"Where the hell are you? And what do you think of yourself? Just disappeared without informing anyone! You could have at least told me. One text! That was all you had to do..."

"Shush," he interrupted me and continued, "I'm just next door. Can you come over to meet me?"

"WHAT?!"

"Ash! Don't overreact! Just come! I need to see you," he said.

"Okay I'll be right there." I said and hung up the phone.

I went down the stairs and out the front door where I saw Raymond walking up the street towards the house.

I quickly turned around to go inside the house and went to the back door to find out that it was locked. I found a bunch of keys in the drawer beside the door and tried them one by one. The third one fit perfectly and I unlocked the door and bolted out.

"Snow!" I heard Raymond shout from behind me but I was out by then.

I ran to the fence and jumped over it as I landed in the neighbourhood backyard.

I glanced up at the windows and saw Zach waving at me. I went to the door and knocked for him to open it.

I was engulfed into his arms as soon as he opened the door. It felt good to be near him after so long.

He pulled me in and took me upstairs.

I kept asking him questions and he just said that he'd explain everything and that I just needed to be patient.

"So?" He said once we were sat comfortably on the couch in one of the rooms.

I looked at him.

He had changed.

He'd grown to being a beautiful guy. I saw how his dark locks of hair fell on his forehead making his emerald green eyes shine brighter than ever and I saw how he had built a physique of an athlete as his t-shirt was snug against his broad shoulders and perfect torso.

He looked hot, to be honest.

"So you're going to tell me how and why you ended up here," I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Long story," he sighed and rest his hands above his head.

"I've got time, you know."

"Ash, there's this group of boys in school. They're, um, kind of, um.. bullying me," he looked down at his feet.

"Are you serious?" I asked concerned.

"Of course I am," he exhaled loudly and ran a hand through his hair.

"Tell me everything."

"Okay, so these guys are older than me but they failed two times and are repeaters. They bully everyone who doesn't do what they say.

I was one of the kind. I ignored them, didn't obey their orders so I became the victim.

They beat me up, made me eat dirt and Mike, the leader of the gang, made me do things I can't even talk about.

I complained the school authorities but they waved it off. They wouldn't do anything because Mike's father provides funding to the school. There was nothing I could do.

So I just thought to disappear for some days. Maybe then he'll forget me. At least that's what I hope for."

"Zach, all this happened and you're telling me now?" I pulled him into a hug. He sniffed.

I felt so bad I couldn't express it.

We stayed like that for a while till something struck me.

"How about changing your school?" I asked him.

He looked blank. And for some reason he didn't meet my eye. A smile appeared on my face as I understood what the matter was.

"You didn't think of it before?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Do I have to say it out loud?" And we broke into a fit of laughter.

Zach kept nudging me to stop laughing but I just couldn't. He was so silly. All he had to do was apply into another school and what he did was stage a runaway and hide out in the neighbourhood!

I took hold of his hand and pulled him up to his feet and started walking down the stairs.

"Whoa! Where are you taking me?" He said.

"Home. Clair's worried as fuck, you know."

"Ash wait!" He stopped me and hugged me from behind burrying his face in the crook of my neck before whispering in my ears, "I've missed you so much."

"Me too." I stated and kissed his cheek.

"So how about we just sit here and talk?" He said softly. His hands still wrapped around my waist.

"We could talk as much as we want once we're home."

"I don't think so.." He trailed off.

"What is it?"

"You didn't tell me that you've brought your boyfriend along," he nuzzled his face deeper.

I jerked away to face him.

"Boyfriend?"

He pointed towards the window in front of him. I saw a nose pressed on it.

Raymond?

What was he doing?

I bolted out of the house to confront him as I heard Zach chuckle behind me.

Memories from last night flashed my mind and I held my breath as I saw him looking sexy as ever. His eyes were swollen and it hurt me to see him so worn out.

"Are you okay?" was what I shouldn't have asked him given his condition but what came out of my mouth was, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh! I'm sorry I caught you red handed," he snorted.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Don't pretend Snow. Not with me." He glared at me.

"Ray?" I went closer to him and touched his cheek.

I'll be damned. Shouldn't I be controlling my desires now?

He flinched at my touch and backed away.

"Oh please! Now I know why you didn't want me to come here with you."

"Ray," I bearthed out.

"Maybe you were right. It would have been better of I hadn't come. You and your Zach would get plenty of time to spend together." He said through gritted teeth.

"I see where you're taking this."

"Snow, I saw you getting out of the back door. I saw how he hugged you so tightly. I saw him taking you upstairs. You guys returned after an hour. Yes, I have been here waiting. I don't need to say what you might have been doing up there. And your actions after getting down. Really close. Just like a couple."

"That's enough Ray." I gulped.

"Snow, I thought you were saying the truth when you said that you and Zach were just friends. But what I saw between you two.." He spitted.

The earth moved beneath me.

Didn't I warn myself to not open up to anyone?

Because I knew how I would end up?

Proving myself to everyone was the idea I ran away from.

And here I was standing in front of the guy I was deeply in love with facing the moment I had been avoiding for years.

Tears ran down my face.

"Snow.." Raymond instantly came forward and wiped the tears on my face when I heard Zach who came running behind me and pushed Raymond away from me.

"Back off." He shouted at Raymond who glared back at him.

"Here comes your knight in shining armour," he clapped his hands.

I stared at him. Shocked as I was.

What was wrong with him?

"Zach, you're right. We should spend some time together. Alone."

I looked at Raymond directly in the eye before holding Zach's hand and turning to go back in the house leaving Raymond standing there with his filthy thoughts and disgusting behaviour.    

(A/N : Don't kill me! I felt as much bad writing this chapter as you felt reading it. But you see, this was important. Why? You'll know later. Views? Please?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.4K 77
When college student Brandy Bright's charming, but toxic best friend, Benji, asks her to move in with him, she has to decide if making a move on her...
2.2K 436 27
Meet Alison Steele. She has an average life.A best friend, average popularity and the money every man dreams to have. She has the life every girl dre...
168K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...