Inazuma Eleven / Go/CS/Galaxy...

Par Shirouki

(HIATUS) Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story, since this is my first! I gave you... IE characters... Plus

I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-
REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader [TEASER]
Lockscreen Tag + A/N
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader
10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC
Tag !!
Bored Journal : Inazuma Eleven Ares
Bored Journal #2 : About Tenma
CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )

1.4K 25 29
Par Shirouki

This story will be brought to you by Hakuryuu, Shindou and Kirino!

Hakuryuu: Okay guys, welcome to the first part of the third story.

Kirino : It's still the first part but it's really long

Hakuryuu: But there's lot of trash scene in this story! Can't she erase those?

Kirino: dunno.. Okay then, an A/N from Shirouki! AU fic, OOC, OCs inside.

Shindou: And also a warning from the author.

WARNING!! : Tragedy inside, bad languages and massive level of OOC-ness.

Kirino : And this story is dedicated to CelestiaStarlight . We're sorry for the long wait..!

Shindou: But sadly today's song is not making any good match with the story..

Kirino: A-At least she tried..

Hakuryuu: Okay then, we'll see you later at the end.

Hakuryuu, Kirino, Shindou: ENJOY THE STORY!!

*********

"Onee-chan! Can i have more?"

"Aah, no way! You ate too much! It's mine!"

"You ate a lot as well!"

The young twin keep rambling about who's gonna get the extra meal while their older sister watching them. She flipped the bacon on the hot pan and then she turned off the stove.

(F/N) chuckled. "Guys, please. You two can have as many as you want."

She looked at the clock and hurriedly pulled of her apron and grabbed her sling bag.

"Come on guys! First day of school." She said.

The twin nooded and finished their breakfast in a single bite. They took their backpack and putted on their shoes, with (F/N) helped them.

"Onee-chan, are you gonna pick us up?" the boy asked.

(F/N) hummed for a while. "Well, i think i can pick you up today, Kou. It's my first day so there's no lesson.. i guess?"

"Can we play at the park later?" the girl asked hopefuly.

(F/N) smiled. "Of course you can, Nao. I'll get you two some ice cream as well."

"Yaay!!" the twin shouted. "Come on onee-chan! Don't be late."

"Okay." (F/N) said. 'Raimon Senior High.. Here i come..'

After taking her twin younger siblings to their school, she finally arrived at the big building with a lighting as their school logo.

'Never thought i'll made it this far.' She took a deep breath before entering the school.

After having a formal welcome-ceremony, it's time to choose a club. So far, there's so many interesting club. Caligraphy club, Dance club, Physics club, Match club, and many others. So many choices which made her confused.

In fact, she never joined any club. She never blend in with so many peole around her. Things are getting a little bit uncomfortable for her but luckily the school bel saved her even though she hasn't choose her club yet.

It's time to enter their new class and some teacher will introduce themselves. (F/N) took the front seat. It wasn't next to the window but she can saw the view and the view was lovely. she looked out for a while when she realized that there's a big soccer field.

A smile crept on her face. "Soccer huh.. I wonder how it feels to play a real soccer.." she mumbled.

"It's fun, it's healthy of course, and the greatest part is that you will learn how to work as a team."

(F/N) startled and looked at the one who said that. A boy with brown braided hair and googles. He's the one who sitted next to the window.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to say something so embarassing." She said sheepishly.

"No, it's okay." The boy smiled. "My name is Kidou Yuuto. Behind you is my sister, Otonashi Haruna."

(F/N) looked behind to see a cheery girl with short wavy hair. She smiled widely at (F/N) making her feeling more ease.

"Hello~ You can call me Haruna~" she chirped.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N)." (F/N) said.

She kept thinking about their names, feeling like there's something odd. Then it clicked her.

"Wait, how come you two have different family name?" (F/N) asked.

"It's a long story." Haruna said. "But we'll tell you later anyway."

"Say, do you play soccer?" Kidou asked.

(F/N) smiled. "Y-Yeah, i guess you can say it like that. I don't really play soccer with a team but i played soccer with my dad all the time. My dad, my brother and sister, my mom.. me.."

"Dad huh.." Kidou mumbled. "So your dad is a soccer player?"

"Yeah, he used to be a defender when he's around our age. My mom is the manager for his team."

"Hee, that's a good match." Haruna said. "Does your dad still play?"

(F/N) smiled weakly. "Sadly.. He can't play anymore."

"Why? Is he sick?"

(F/N) sighed. "My dad and my mom died.. a few months ago."

Nobody talked after hearing (F/N)'s confession.

"I won a lucky draw and i got 2 ticket for a week vacation on a ship. I gave it to my parent since i want them to relax.. but the ship sunk.. some survived.. some didn't.."

(F/N) forced a smile. "It's really embarassing.. just when i thought that they gonna come home with a satisfied face.. in the end i'm the guilty one."

"H-Hey.." Haruna patted (F/N)'s back. "Don't be harsh on yourself. It's not your fault."

"Yeah. No one can predict any accident." Kidou said. "For example, our parent died when we're little. Plane crash."

(F/N) oh-ed him. "So sorry, Kidou.."

"It's okay. In the end, we managed everything and here we are now."

"By the way, (L/N).." Haruna said. "If you want to play soccer for real, we can help you."

(F/N) blushed. "I'm flattered. B-But i'm not good enough. I've seen Raimon match even until FFI. How can i keep up with that?"

"Don't worry. Onii-chan can help you with that. He can train you."

(F/N) looked at Kidou for a while. "Ah, now i remember. Kidou was one of Japan representative, right?"

"Ah, yeah. Most of them are in this school now. Even those from another city, like Fubuki, Hijikata, Tsunami, Kogure."

"Hmm, i think i remembered them as well."

(F/N) smiled when she remembered the international match. It was a breath-taking one. She even recorded it so she can re-watch it any time she wanted. But it's not only the team ability that make her interested. An image of someone rambled into her mind and making her blushed instantly.

Even though she's too shy to ask this, but her curiousity can't help it.

"Uhm.. Haruna.. There's someone on the team, he has green hair and it's tied up into a ponytail.. who is he?"

Acctually (F/N) already knew the answer. But there's no harm on asking that again.

"Green hair and pony tail.. Ah, that's Midorikawa Ryuuji."

"Uhm.. Is he here?" (F/N) asked.

"I don't know.. Just a second.." Haruna turned to her left, at a red-haired boy. "Hiroto, where's Midorikawa?"

Hiroto shrugged. "Absent. Spring fever."

"There's your answer, (L/N)." Kidou said.

"Who is she?" Hiroto asked.

"Midorikawa's fan." Haruna teased which successfully made her blushed.

"N-No.. It's just that.. uhm.. I like his play.."

Hiroto laughed. "Wow i'm envy him."

(F/N) smiled. "Well, i liked everyone on the team. Not only Midorikawa."

But she knew that Midorikawa was her favorite. She noticed him the first when she started to watch the match. Without any special reason, that person was able to steal her attention. When she found out her name, she was very happy.

Now? They're on the same school.

"You are lucky." Hiroto said. "See the empty seat on your right?"

(F/N) looked at the direction and felt her cheeks getting warm. She really wanted to smile widely. Her idol will be sitting next to her.

"Aah, you two will be so sweet! Right, Hiroto?"

Hiroto nooded at Haruna's statement. "Midorikawa has this bad habit for not to bring his book all the time. So you might oftenly have to share with him."

Kidou chuckled. "That is sweet."

"G-Guys, please.. it's embarassing.." (F/N) covered her blooming face.

The three of them laughed and unfortunately the teacher noticed them and threw a chalk on each's head.

"Kiyama, Otonashi, Kidou. Please don't talk while i'm standing here."

"S-Sorry, sensei." Haruna shrugged. "Psst, (L/N). Let's continue after school." She whispered

(F/N) chuckled. "Okay.."

After school, Haruna and the other escorted her to the club room. Inside the room, (F/N) recognized every single person in there. It's like living inside a dream, she really have the chance to met her idols.

"Hiyaa, new mate!" Endou cheered. "Do you want to join soccerclub??"

(F/N) stepped back. "U-Uhmm.. If i can join as a player... i can give it a try.."

"Of course! We're looking for new member anyway!" Kazemaru patted her back.

"The more the merrier." Gouenji smiled.

"But to be honest.. i'm not good at soccer.. i don't have any hissatsu like yours.. i can't even kick or dribble well.. I just wan't to start way from zero."

"Well, why not? We'll teach you." Sakuma said.

"Besides, it will be great if you can play with Midorikawa." Hiroto teased.

(F/N) looked away but it's useless. The other noticed her cheeks were dyed with fifty shades of red.

"Hee? How sweet!" Aki said. "It's a shame he didn't come today."

"Oh don't worry! Last time i checked him this morning, his fever wasn't as bad as yesterday. He'll be here tomorrow!" Hiroto said. "Don't worry, (L/N). I'll tell him about you later."

"G-Guys, pleaassee!! Stop thaat!!" (F/N) pouted. Instead of making everyone convinced that she 's upset, turns out that she looked even cuter than before with her blushing face.

"Kyaa! Midorikawa is soo lucckyyy!!" Haruna cheered, pulling (F/N) into a big friendly hug.

"So shall we start now? I can't wait for our first training in senior high ground!" Endou beamed.

"Relax, Endou." Gouenji said. "It's still 13.30 PM. We have plenty of time."

(F/N) stood still, dumbfounded.

"13.30.. 13.30.. 13.30.." she mumbled over and over again.

"E-Err.. is there anything wrong, (L/N)?" Fubuki slowly asked.

(F/N) didn't respond but a while later, she slapped her forehead.

"Oh crud.. Kou and Nao must've been waiting for me now!" she grunted. "I got carried away!"

"Eh..? Who now?" Kazemaru sweatdroped.

"G-Guys, i'm so so sorry! But i'll come again tomorrow! I have some business to catch!!"

Without waiting anymore, (F/N) hurriedly ran as fast as she could from the club room. The other were left speechless. Not because of the sudden big deal.

"S-She's... She's fast.." Tsunami said, flabbergasted.

Endou smiled. "That's just what we needed! She's totally have to join us!"

"And Midorikawa is going to train her." Hiroto chuckled.

Everyone on the room stared at Hiroto for a while, then Megane spoke first with his right hand fixing his glasses location. He didn't say much but it striked right trough Hiroto's head.

"You jelly, Hiroto?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes.. I'm the worst friend ever...But i wanted a fan too.." he nearly cried and the other sweatdroped.

[Meanwhile on the other side..]

"Onee-chan!! Are you going to make us spend the night in here?!" Kou scolded.

"What took you so long!!" Nao whined.

(F/N) shrugged. She knew that she's gonna have to face her siblings's rage.

"Sorry guys.. I was chatting with some new friends on the soccer club and i got carried away."

"Uuuuu.." Nao pouted. "Onee-chan doesn't love us anymore... She loves her friends more!"

Her sister laughed to hear her sister's opinion.

"Of course not! You two and my friends, i love you all equally." (F/N) hugged both of them. "Now let's go home and get change. How about taking a lunch at the new cafe nearby the park? I heard they have a delicious ice cream too."

The twins nooded in delight and soon they walked together in harmony. As (F/N) promised, after getting changed they went to the cafe and straight to the park after that. While Nao and Kou are busy playing, (F/N) was busy with her cellphone. She stared at her wallpaper. A certain boy with green hair, tied up into a ponytail.

Slight red tint appeared on her cheeks. She just can't wait until tomorrow.

'This will be the best high school year ever..!'

(F/N) didn't realize that she was grinning all the way, which engrossed her siblings.

"Kou.. what's wrong with, (F/N)-neechan?" Nao whispered.

"Maybe Raimon is a bad choice for her?" Kou answered.

"Let's find her another school if this continues.."

"Yea.."

[Skip time, tomorrow]

It's still early but (F/N) arrived already. As expected from her since she have to take her siblings first. She walked slowly to her class and she expected that the class was still empty or at least not that crowded. But to her suprise her friends from the club were there earlier than she thought.

"(F/N)! You're early!" Haruna greeted. "We forgot to tell you about the morning practice. We'll be practicing 30 minutes before school starts."

(F/N) looked at her watch ."But there's still 50 minutes left.. Maybe i'm too early, but why are you guys here already?"

"No special reason." Hiroto said. "It's just our habit to show up earlier than the other."

"Yeah, not like you, Gouenji." Kazemaru mocked.

The ace striker smirked. "That's just my nature."

"Ooh please, Pretty boy.."

"Aphrodi is way prettier than me, y'know?"

"I won't surprise if he beat the hell outta you with God Knows right now."

"Naah, he won't bother to do so. His hair would get messy and i have to take him to a saloon then."

"Are you sure you won't join him as well?"

Everyone laughed at their joke. (F/N) chuckled along and walked to her seat but only to find that someone was sitting on it. the boy was busy looking out to the window so he didn't notice that (F/N) already standing in front of him.

It's not like she's troubled with it. But to her suprise, the one who was sitting there was no other than her idol. Midorikawa Ryuuji. If she wasn't calm that time, she would cry in happiness. Everyone grinned mischiveously and (F/N) can sense that this is their work.

"Err.. Uh.. Excuse..me?" she shakily started, and it grabbed Midorikawa's attention.

Midorikawa smiled sweetly at (F/N) making her face filled with blush again. "Yes, can i help you?"

"Uh.. Do you mind if i put my bag here?"

Midorikawa looked confused. "I don't mind but don't you have your own seat?"

"A-Actually you're sitting on it."

"Yours? Are you sure it's not my seat instead?" Midorikawa asked.

The small debate was making her a little bit confused and nervous on the same time. Suddenly she heard Hiroto's snickering. She sighed at her friend's doing.

"Hiroto.. Do you hate me or something?" she asked, nearly sulking on the corner.

"Hahahaha! Of course i don't hate you! Sorry, (L/N)! I just want to play with you two." He laughed. "That's not your seat, Midorikawa. It's actually on your right."

Midorikawa blushed and widened his eyes. "Hiroto! That's not funny!!"

"It is funny!" Hiroto laughed again.

"You guys!! Why didn't you warn me too?!" Midorikawa shouted to the other.

"Sorry, Midorikawa. Hiroto's right. It's kinda funny." Tachimukai laughed.

Midorikawa grabbed his backpack and left the seat. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" he said to (F/N)

"It's okay, Midorikawa."

"Wait, you know me?" Midorikawa asked.

"She's the one that i told you last night, Midorikawa."

(F/N) mentally slapped her forehead. She never expected that Hiroto really did that. "H-HIROTO!! REALLY?!" she screamed in embarassement.

"Don't worry, (L/N). Last night Midorikawa was pretty excited to see you too."

(F/N) can't help but blush harder. She glanced at Midorikawa to see that he's blushing hard as well. The sight was pretty cute actually.

"I think you teased them enough, Hiroto." Endou said. "By the way, are you serious on joining our club. Since you left so early yesterday."

(F/N) smiled widely. "Of course i am! I'm looking forward to it!"

(F/N) stole some short glances to Midorikawa. She can clearly saw that his face beamed. What a cute sight in the morning.

"Great!" Tsunami said. "As you wanted, Midorikawa. You can train her."

(F/N) blushed again. "A-Ah, but if you're too busy, i can train alone!"

"No, it's okay. I'll be happy to help you!" Midorikawa said.

Both of them stared each other for a while and earned another wolf whistles from their friends. It's gonna be a long year for them.

[SKIP TIME, AFTER SCHOOL]

"When you're dribbling the ball, you have to keep your vision straight forward. That's why you have to train to dribble without seeing the ball at all but also not to lose the ball as well." Midorikawa explained. "Let's try then?"

(F/N) nooded and stood beside Midorikawa. Each have their own ball. After the count of 3, both of them running in an almost same speed. Midorikawa dribbled the ball without hestitation and (F/N) trying her best as well, even though she's still having a little problem.

"That's the spirit!" Midorikawa cheered. "Now.. Shoot!!"

Both of them shooted. Midorikawa's ball went in, as expected. Sadly, (F/N)'s didn't.

She shrugged. "I hope i can be useful for this team."

"You will be! I'm sure!" Midorikawa said. "Training is the main key. Don't lose faith on your self."

(F/N)'s started to blush again, especially since Midorikawa was very close to her right now. Slowly, she nooded.

"I got it. Thanks."

"Let's go one more time!"

"Okay!!"

They carried on the training suprisingly for 2,5 hour straight without any break, but it's worthed. (F/N)'s dribble and shoot was getting better every time she tried. Now, she can control the ball easier than before and she can shoot without any problem.

"You made it! See? I know that you can do it!"

Anyone didn't expected when Midorikawa hold her between her arms and raised her up in the air and laughed all his heart out. (F/N) was cheering in happiness as well, but when Midorikawa putted her down and stared her for a while, she realized what just happened and blushed madly. Same goes with the green boy.

"I-I'm so sorry!!!" he panickly yelled.

"No! I-I mean i'm sorry too! I'm too heavy!!" (F/N) bursted as well.

Everyone laughed at the cute scene.

"Oy, you two! Training is done! Come and get your water!" Hijikata called.

"Okay!" both of them answered while walking toward the group.

"That's a nice first training for this semester." Aki said. "You guys just need to keep on training and get ready for any match."

"And i'll make sure you'll do awesome! Besides, i am a great manager." Megane fixed his glasses proudly.

"We don't mean harm but you do still remember about your so call Big Wave's top secret, right?" Someoka scoffed.

"..... You bullies.." he said desperatelly.

"M-Megane.." (F/N) grinned in pity. Suddenly something clicked her head. "Oh, yeah!"

She ran to her bag and pulled out a small bag full of snacks.

"The lady next to my house gave me these. I already save some for my brother and sister, but i think there's still plenty enough for us to share together."

"Alright! Snacks!" everyone cheered .

"SNAACKKSSS!!!!" Kabeyama screamed, making the other sweatdropped.

While the other were busy picking their snack, (F/N) walked to Midorikawa with something on her hand.

"Midorikawa, want to share this with me?" (F/N) held up a matcha flavored pocky.

Midorikawa was flustered but then he nooded shyly. Both of them shared the pocky while talking about some random things when everyone caught the sight of them and laughed lightly.

"Why are you guys laughing like that?" Midorikawa asked.

"No.. It's nothing.." Kabeyama still laughing. "It's just.. that pocky.."

(F/N) tilted her head in confusion. "What's with this? Does it not match your tongue, Midorikawa?" Midorikawa shooked his head.

"No, not that. We used to call Midorikawa "Ice Cream Head." Since his old hairstyle was similar to an ice cream." Sakuma laughed. "And since his hair were green, it's kinda similar to matcha ice cream!"

Everyone laughed again. (F/N) felt guilty at the moment since the other made fun of him because of her snack. But then she said,

"W-Well.. I never see him with that hairstyle.." she said sheepishly. "B-But.. I don't see any reason for you to make fun about that. It's his own hair anyway."

Silence in the air. Everyone looked at (F/N) in disbelief.

'Oh no.. Me and my big mouth..' she thought, preparing for the worst.

"Ah, i guess you're right." Tsunami shrugged. "Sorry, Midorikawa."

"Yeah, that was harsh." Kidou said. "Your hair, your decision."

Midorikawa smiled. "Nah, that's okay. It's my fault too for having that hair on my head for a while." The he turned to (F/N), smiling sweetly.

"I can't thank you enough, (L/N). Really..."

(F/N) chuckled lightly. "I'm just trying do something good."

Midorikawa smiled again. He didn't say anything afterward. He just watch (F/N) talking to the other, he observed how she laughed, smile and more. The more he thought about it, the more something grew inside his heart.

'Love at first sight.. Such thing really does exist..'

[Skip time, tomorrow]

"That's all for today. We'll continue on our next meeting. Enjoy your lunch-break kids." After saying so, the teacher went out to have his own lunch as well.

(F/N) pulled out her lunch box. She saw the canteen yesterday and such crowded place is not her style at all. Esspecially when she saw some 'dangerous action' in there, she wouldn't dare to take even a single step forward. So she's simply gonna eat in the classroom. There are no restriction for that anyway.

She stole another short glance to her idol's seat to find that no one is on that seat.

'Maybe he's with Hiroto and the other..' she thought.

"Hey, (L/N)! Let's have lunch together!"

But suprisingly, he's standing in front of her.

"M-Midorikawa?" she startled. "Uhmm.. Sure.. are we gonna eat here or.. uhh.. since i don't really like the canteen.."

"Nope, that place is not an option." He grimaced. "How about school backyard? We can sit under the tree and eat in peace."

(F/N) chuckled and took the offer gladly. While walking to the backyard, she was having another nice conversation with the former-Gemini Storm captain. Midorikawa was also being nice, pulling off some jokes even though some of them weren't that funny or even make sense for (F/N).

When they arrived at the place, they sat down together. (F/N) was confused since Midorikawa didn't have any lunch box with him, instead there's a paper bag on his hand. He took out every of it's content and revealed some snacks which has the same flavour.

"M-Midorikawa.. You're a big fan of green tea flavored snacks, huh?" (F/N) sweatdropped.

"Ahahaha, yeah. I also want to share some with you though.."

"Well then, i'm gonna share my lunch with you too. You're gonna get fat if you're only eating sugar."

"Sugar? But these are.."

"Such sweets contains sugar, Midorikawa. It'll be bad for you since you have to perform well on the field."

Without asking his permission, (F/N) took a rolled egg with her chopsticks.

"Say 'Aaahh'"

Midorikawa opened his mouth without any hestitation, of course. Who would resist such thing?

"Hey, it's really good!" Midorikawa beamed.

Suddenly, a loud growl was heard from his stomach.

"I.. didn't have any breakfast earlier.." he shrugged.

(F/N) laughed and kept feeding him her lunch until the lunchbox was empty.

"Aah!! I ate it all! I'm so sorry!!"

"It's okay. I'm not hungry anyway." (F/N) smiled.

'Well then, it's my turn!" Midorikawa reached a bag of matcha cookies and teared off the upper part.

"And i'm gonna feed you too~"

"M-Midorikawa! Y-You don't have too!!" (F/N) covered her face.

"But i wanted to.. Open up wide..!"

Feeling that she didn't have any choice left, she opened her mouth and let the cookie entered her mouth. Her tongue can felt the sweetness of the treat and (F/N) enjoyed it very much especially when Midorikawa is with her.

"Is it good?"

(F/N) nooded. "Yeah, i like it!"

They continued their business and talking about some stuff as well.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Midorikawa whispered. "Must've been hard for you and your brother and sister."

"It's okay. Besides, you too.. lost your parents.."

"W-Well i never saw them before.. Err.. I don't really know them so it's fine.. But you grew up with them and having them walk away from your life.. must've been hard.." he stammered.

(F/N) sighed. "Yeah.. It's really harsh.. But i have everyone's support. My brother and my sister, and my other families as well."

"Your friends?"

"Ah, no.. I don't really have one."

Midorikawa stared the girl in disbelief.

"No, really. I didn't have any. I'm not good at socializing." She confessed. "But this year is gonna be different! Because i have you all!"

On the same time, the wind was blowing. It's spring and the flower pettals that flew around her, dancing away. The wind was making her hair flow around as well. One beautiful sight for Midorikawa.

"Y-Yeah..." he blushed again. "I'm with you too.."

++++++++

Days, weeks and months went away just like that. (F/N) and Midorikawa were getting closer and closer each day. Making Midorikawa's lunch and buying some snacks for (F/N) was their daily routine that got them together almost everytime.

Not only on the break time. During practice, Midorikawa never stopped to teach her everything he knew which resulted her improving in soccer everytime. The whole team was very excited. Not to mention when Midorikawa's expression was just the same like an open book.

"So Midorikawa~" Hiroto chirped after practice. "When is it gonna be, huh?"

Midorikawa groaned. "Hiroto!! I told you i can't do it.. I just can't.. She'll never experience the same like me.."

"But she was blushing everytime i teased you two!"

"Yeah, but that was when we just met.. We're closer now.. and she got used with me.. I think she's considering me just as a friend.. just that.."

"But you won't know before you try!" Hiroto sighed. "Besides.. Your jealousy is getting obvious.. I told you this several times before.. Your expression is too easy to read."

Yes, they're closer now.. but (F/N) was getting closer with everyone on them team too. Especially with Haruna and Kidou since the three of them can understand each other's feelings well.

(F/N) also learned a lot from Kidou and Kidou didn't mind to train her as well. Aside from Midorikawa, (F/N) also laughed and smiled a lot with the field-genius. Even sometimes (F/N) went to Kidou first instead of him despite Midorikawa was the one who tried to get closer with (F/N)

It's driving him crazy. So crazy and it's making him worried about his long lost side. A dark side that only Hiroto and several kids from Ohisama en knew about.

"Look, Midorikawa.." Hiroto said. "You went through so many problems.. In fact, i was lucky that i never saw my parents.. but you on the other hand.."

Midorikawa sighed. "I even lied to her. I told her that i never saw my parents too.. but it's not the truth."

"Even though she loved you back, any girl would get scared to see such dark personality. It's not your fault, we know that.."

Midorikawa didn't say anything and kept looking away. Hiroto sighed again.

"Before getting jealous, why don't you try to believe her first instead..?"

Midorikawa took the question pretty harshly inside. Hiroto was right, that was he thought. There's nothing wrong in believing her. She's a sweet person who wanted to know more about making friends. Being jealous would make it harder for both of them.

"Yeah.. You right.. I believe her.." Midorikawa smiled. Then he saw (F/N) was playing with the other.

"Ahahahaha! Kidou! You sneaky little..!!" (F/N) chased and punched Kidou's arm playfully. "Give my phone baacckk!!"

"Try me!" Kidou teased. "Haruna! Catch!" He shouted while giving a cellphone to his sister.

"Uwaaa! Haruna! Pleaasee!"

"Catch me, (F/N)~" she sang. "Sakuma! Let's join force!"

"Hahaha! Okay!"

"Waaa!! Give it baaacckkk!!" (F/N) plead in joking tone.

Hiroto laughed at the scene. "See? She's getting along very well with Haruna and Sakuma too. You can believe in her more than ever."

Midorikawa silently watched (F/N) who was clinging to Kidou. He held her flip phone up high until she can't reach it and (F/N) was being too close to him since she's trying to grab her belonging.

"Yeah. I trust her."

'But Kidou is a different matter..'

"Okay guys! We'll end our practice here. Enjoy your weekend!" Aki said.

After changing his cloth in a hurry, Midorikawa waited for (F/N) in the clubroom, next to her bag.

"(L/N)! Wanna go home together?" he offered.

"Sure! I'd love too!" (F/N) agreed.

She grabbed her bag and also her jacket. But Midorikawa noticed that her jacket was a little bit bigger than before.

"Oh, it's Kidou's. I think i still left mine at his house." She explained.

This answer really made him irritated. "What are you doing at his house?"

"Just chatting around, watching movies together, and playing games. He's really kind!" She smiled. "He always makes me feel at ease everytime.."

Midorikawa frowned. "I-Is that so.. huh..?"

"Come on~ Let's go, Midorikawa~"

"Y-Yeah.."

'Is this some kind of challenge, Kidou?'

++++++++

Everyone have their own weekend in peace. Except for Midorikawa who refused to step out from his room which make his friends worried.

"Midorikawa, at least you can get out to have your lunch! You haven't eat anything since this morning!" Hitomiko called from outside his room. "You can eat inside the room, but at least fill your stomach!"

"No thanks.. I'm not hungry.." a soft voice answered from inside.

Saginuma sighed. "No use huh.."

"What's with him? Being a sulking loser all of the sudden." Nagumo raised his right eyebrow.

"Love problem." Hiroto answered calmly.

The other stared at Hiroto.

"What? I mean it! It's about the girl he liked."

"But whining over a girl is kinda useless." Suzuno said. "Besides, what's the deal? One way love?"

"Nope. Midorikawa is just being jealous to Kidou."

"That google boy?" Nagumo smirked. A wicked idea just flew into his brain.

"Heck yeah! No wonder! He got some balls to take her out! I can't imagine if his rival is a spineless brat! The girl will surely fell into his arms!"

"Oy, what the hell are you doing, stupid!" Saginuma scolded.

"Not just his charming features, but he got more brain than you. If you're willing to stand up and try, at least it'll be better. But crying and wetting your bed? You'll only double your chores!" Suzuno exclaimed.

"N-Not you too!" Hitomiko said.

"Hush! If we're motivating him with some kind of sugar-coated words, he won't man up. Besides he really needs a serious ass-whipping for being a lousy crybaby." Nagumo whispered.

Saginuma, Hitomiko and Hiroto sweatdropped. "R-Really, you two..?"

Both of them kept screaming their own solution until Midorikawa openned up the door.

"I'll friggin kick your asses.." he snarled.

"At least we're telling you the truth, Midorikawa." Suzuno repplied calmly.

"Look.. when you realized you're just the captain of the lowest rank team, you managed to accept the reality. What's the difference with this situation now?" Nagumo asked.

"Both of the situation are pretty harsh and the solution for this one is not different from the last one."

Midorikawa didn't say anything and kept looking down. When he have to accept the reality, he figured out that he won't do any good if he just stand still like that. In the end he practiced. He build up his alien character and trained to be stronger.

His passion was the one which also motivated the rest of the team to train as well. He should be proud. Even though they lost.

"So.. i have to do something.. huh..?"

"Heck yeah!!" five of them screamed.

Midorikawa slowly smiled again. "I'll confess to her.. How's that."

Hitomiko smiled and patted his head. "Good to hear such brilliant idea."

They stared at each other, putting up a happy smile... before Hitomiko grabbed his right ear.

"NOW GET TO THE DINING TABLE AND EAT!!!!!"

"Waaaa!!! My eaaarrr!! Hitomiko-nee!!!!!"

Both of them left the sweatdroping four other. They made a new mental note :

"Never mess with Hitomiko when it came to eating schedule."

That night, Midorikawa enthusiasticly wrote his plan to confess on a paper. Actually, such thing is not really needed since it's too troublesome. But since it's his first time, just let him be then.

'I'm not jealous anymore..! Even if she says no, at least i've tried well!'

Then it clicked him. The picture of her rejecting his confession somehow roaming around his head. At first he shooked off the thought. He kept yelling some positive stuff to himself. But it came again and again, it made him worried. More than that, he was completely terrified.

'What should i do.. Even if i did try to confess.. i don't think i won't be strong enough for such reality..' he sighed. 'Could it be i've lost to Kidou?'

'No.. Not yet..'

Midorikawa eyes were widened. He knew this sound to well. The sound that he never wanted to hear again. The only person who knew about this thing is his best friend of course, Hiroto. But Hiroto never heard the sound. No one has ever heard it.

Simply because it's just a mere halucination. A form that made out of Midorikawa's fear itself and in the end it never left. It still there. Hiding inside him and poking it's nose to his problem whenever he was anxious.

'You can get rid of him..'

'No.. No..!! Get the hell away from my head!!!!'

'Aren't you being persistent?'

'Shut up!! Shut up!! It's my life, not yours!!'

'But I am YOU. It's my life too, isn't it?'

'No!! You filthy little..!! Get away!! Get away!!'

'You wanted the girl so bad.. Midorikawa.. You want her only for you.. only you..'

'No.. please... stop.. stop it..!!'

'Admit it.. You're just a selfish brat who had this longing for a warm love.. That you never got from your mom nor your dad..'

Midorikawa's desperate fight back was an utter fail. He fell from his chair, curling into a ball, hugging his knees onto his chest tightly. Just by several seconds, his cheeks were wet, very wet. His eyes won't stop when he remembered his bitter past.

He lied to (F/N). He knew his parent. His parent was still there when he grew up. But Midorikawa grew up by learning that his dad really likes to beat the living out of him and his mother didn't do anything. She even won't cook anything for him.

His dad always shouted at him to raise his head up high while giving Midorikawa some taste of his leather belt. No kid would stand such pain. Midorikawa's world was full of blue. He needed someone to pull him out of the oblivion.

But no one came that time, so there it is. It appeared only inside his head, made out of Midorikawa's fear. Without a form. It's just a pure delusion.

'You've lost to your parents.. And you're gonna lose from that rich brat? He has a better life from you and now he's gonna steal your girl too?'

'No!! Kidou's life was a mess like mine too! He and Haruna lost their parent as well!!'

'But they found another happiness in another people's care. You..? You stucked in this orphanage, used by the owner just because for his own satisfaction.'

'Shut up!! He realized it's wrong!! Hiroto and the other is my family! And i managed to have my own friends! Leave me alone!!'

'Tsk tsk.. You should know better, Midorikawa..

You can't trust no one in this world.'

The word hitted him hard. He stopped crying and procesing the previous sentence.

That voice did his job. It started to consume him. A pitch dark side of his.. It's consuming himself for the very first time.

'I.. can't trust no one..'

'No one, Midorikawa.. Not even me..'

'Not even you..'

'Not even Kidou..'

'Not even Kidou..'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'You/ I must get rid of him...!!!'

To Be Continued

Hakuryuu: That's not expected from him..

Shindou: Yeah, to think that he's such a nice person.

Kirino: Shirouki did warn us earlier, though..

Shindou: Okay, we have another Author Note.

Hello !

I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!

School just started and as a 3'rd year senior schooler, i have so much to catch.

But i'm doing my best.

I'm sorry for writting this TOO long. Writing short stories is not in my dictionary.. well, unless there's some cases, maybe i can think about it.

But i have to say that i fell in love for this story line. It's the first time i gave second personality to one of the chara.

You said you like tragedy, that's why i'm trying to mix some fluffy romance with tragedy.. but i'm not sure if i can do the fluffy part.. i'm not that good.

Again i'm sorry for the delay and i hope you will wait for the 2'nd part.

Thank you for reading.

Hakuryuu: Well, that's for today. Shirouki will keep on writing as fast as she could.. maybe..

Shindou,Kirino: Bye!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.9K 294 41
Im bored!!!!!! PLZ ME BY READING
654K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
69.8K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...