You Know What They Say. Karma...

By SamLoveheartr

Just to be clear. I wasn't one of those mates, who were abused, bullied, beaten by her pack. Because well... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (A Day Without Sunshine...Is Like Night.)
Chapter Three (Guy Are Like Roses, Gotta Watch Out For The Pricks)
Chapter Four ((Big Girls Don't Cry, They Get Even))
Chapter Five (We Are All Going To Hell, And I'm Driving The Bus)
Colin's Chapter (Crazy Is The Nice Way Of Saying She's Fucking Insane)
Chapter Six (Heaven Won't Have Me & Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over)
Chapter Seven (Guys Always Fall For Me, I Trip Them. But It's The Same Thing)
Chapter 8 (If You Think Nothing Is Impossible... Try Slamming A Revolving Door)
Chapter Nine (One Day We'll All Look Back On This, Laugh Nervously
Chapter Ten (I Stopped Fighting My Inner Demons... We're On The Same Side Now)
Chapter 11 (In 3 Words I Can Sum Up Everything I've Learned A...
Chapter Twelve (I Get Enough Exercise Pushing My Luck.)
Chapter 13: Mind Fuck-> This Sentence Is A Lie. (Ugh, Mind=Blown)
Chapter 14:You're The Opposite Of Forever Alone...Never Together... Well F**** U
Chapter15: Dont Take Life Too Seriously, You Won't Get Out Alive
Chapter 16: Of All The Things I've Lost, I Miss My Mind The Most.
Chapter 17: When Madness Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change <3 R.I.P Mase
Chapter 18 Error. No keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
Chapter 19 Sometimes When I Close My Eyes... I Can't See
Chapter 20: You Never Run Out Of Things That Can Go Wrong
Chapter 21: Friends Come & Go, But Enemies Remain & Build Up
Chapter 22: Out Of My Mind. Back In Five Minutes.
Chapter 23: Okay, Who Stopped The Payment On My Reality Checks?
Chapter 24 I Intend To Live Forever. So Far So Good.
Chapter 25: Eat Right. Stay Fit. Die Anyway.
Chapter 26: It's Been Monday All Week.
A/N Book 2 Problems
27 Chapter 27 If You Can't Blow Them Away With Your Bullshit,
Chpt 28 Karma Has No Deadline///////////////////////
A Trade... (Please Guys)
Second Book POSTED
Book 2: Chapter One: I Love My Life, But It Just Wants To Be Friends...
Karma Re-write Teaser (COMING SOON!)

You Know What They Say. Karma's a Bitch.

448K 2.5K 213
By SamLoveheartr

Just to be clear.

I wasn't one of those mates, who were abused, bullied, beaten by her pack. Because well that's sad and way to common this day and age. No, so really I don't understand how this all came about. You know?

One minute you're super excited about the Luna making your favorite apple pie, and you're sneaking a piece at night, next the future Alpha is behind you scaring the crap out of you, next thing you know you're in his bed, having the best night of your existence, then last. You wake up to his girl yelling at him, and he shouts. 'GIVE ME A MINUTE I HAVEN'T EXACTLY GOTTEN TO THE REJECTING PART!'

Did I say lastly?

Oh no. It didn't end there.

Life just said, oh! You're enjoying your life.

Well.

*SLAP*

Not fucking anymore.

But you know what?

Karma's a fucking bitch.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story won't be taken down as perviously said on this page ^-^

But still, If you're interested, Comment and/or Vote to let me know?

You can talk to me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kik Me? : SamHeartr Intagram: SamLoveHeartr Ask Me Questions?:@SamIFreckinAm Twitter: @ Bridgette Fray

Always love hearind basiclly everyone I've tlak to have become a good friends with!

This story is copywritten and NO PART is to be used or copied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61.9K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
495K 16.1K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
220K 6.8K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...