From Street Dancer to Ballari...

By Cookies_and_cream52

Kara is a street dancer, who is always in trouuble with the police . As a compromise instead of going to juvy... More

From Street Dancer to Ballarina
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five - Part One
Chapter Five - Part Two

Chapter Two

1.4K 23 2
By Cookies_and_cream52

Chapter Two

Tell me If you like the story.

I try and forget about Anna as I round the corner, I also try and forget about the warm black jumper in my bag which Anna has, as the cold wind blows against my exposed skin. I immediately wrapped my arms around my uncover stomach feeling the cold metal of my stomach piercing against my arm.

I could hear footsteps again but they aren’t Anna’s they are two heavy and aren’t the click of heels no these are the sounds of heavy boots hitting the ground with a dull thump making my heart race maybe I am just over reacting I mean it could be anyone.

I pull my hood up and glance around, while still keeping a normal pace. I see a black tall figure which makes my heart race it’s him. I quickly fasten my pace without running I now wish I hadn’t come out here alone, that Anna was still wit me but that was selfish I didn’t want others to waste their precious time protecting me and I didn’t want Anna to get hurt I would rather it be me.

I took the turn and realized straight away that I had turned too early into the wrong alley this one led to a dead end. I couldn’t turn around now or else he would get me. I mean maybe I was wrong and getting paranoid, maybe this is the right alley or better yet I am imagining the footsteps and the shadowy tall figure but these were all fake fantasies to give make me feel fake safety I was only kidding myself it was him and I knew it.

I kept walk getting faster and faster maybe there was another alleyway leading off from this one. I was wrong and all my fake fantasies were crushed as I came to the end of the alley where a solid brick wall stood with a little bit of ivy growing on it and as I turned around and saw the shadowy tall figure. I saw the whites of his teeth as he smiled and heard my own gasp as he stopped and stood right in front of me.

“Kara I’ve missed you.” He said putting his hands on the wall on ever sides of me face, making me flinch I was trapped.

“Wayneyou should go the others will be here any minute I just texted them.” I lied as he leaned in our noses almost touching.

“Liar, you left your bag with Anna I saw it slung over her shoulder, your red bag with your phone in it.” He said smiling as he pulled my hood down and grabbing a lock of my long wavy brown hair spinning it in his finger.

“You know I hate it when you hide your beautiful face in that hood.” He said his other hand sliding down the wall. My hair whipping around my face as the harsh wind picks up.

“Waynefuck off.” I whispered I would be strong and not scare which would be a whole lot easier if I wasn’t so damn terrified.Wayneactually growled like a savage dog when he heard the words come out of my mouth.

“You should talk to your boyfriend with a little more respect.” He says his voice edged and decorated with anger his green eyes going hard.

“You’re not my boyfriend.” I whisper less confident.

“I am until I say I’m not.” He says angrily grabbing my waist holding tight if I was lucky it wouldn’t bruise, but I had never been lucky.

“Now be a good girlfriend.” He whispers before crashing his lips onto mine and pushing my already short hoodie up with one hand a little revealing my black bra while the other held my waist tightly his thumb tracing my tattoo he had always been mesmerized by it.

I gasp in surprise and fear which he takes as entrance into my mouth as he slips his tongue in and crawling ever inch of my mouth making me want to gag. His hands go up a little further up making me feel dirty. That’s it.

I bring my booted foot down on his with as much force as I can he pulls back but not in pain I bet he never felt it with those heavy army boots of his. No instead he pulls back in anger he grabs my hair with hand and tugs it down harshly making my head lean backwards he keeps his hand there as he brings his mouth to mine again this time I don’t gasp instead I bite his lip as hard as I can drawing blood he pulls my hair but I just bite harder and harder drawing more blood. But then he just pulls even harder and pushes me against the wall making me hit my head. I can feel blood trickle down the side of my face I had always been told that head wounds always bleed more but until now I had never put that theory to the test but now I knew it was true as the blood came rushing down I must have a pretty bad cut as the blood was interfering with my left eyes eyesight.

I could seeWaynewith an angry look on his face I guess he didn’t like being bit. He started towards me. I had told myself that I would be strong that I wouldn’t be such an idiot and talked it lying down but I was too scared to act or defend myself.

“W--Wayne….please.” I whispered.

But he didn’t listen even when we were dating so why should he listen now, instead he hit me making my head hit the wall again I would have a large bump on the side of my head tomorrow at last my hair would be able to cover it up. It really hurt.

He stood in front of me and looked me over for a few seconds then with a satisfied smile he smashed his lips against mine. He licked my lips with his tongue trying to gain access but I didn’t let him I stood strong and didn’t move my lips soon he got angry and started tugging harshly on my bottom one.Waynepulled back and gave me a pointed look and in this time I used it to scream I would never shut for help but a scream would do it for me without the words.

Wayneanswering my scream by punching me in the stomach with his hard large fist, I would have a large bruise in the morning I knew there was no broken ribs I had experienced them and this could hardly compare. With the air knocked out of me I quickly tried to pull in a breath so I could scream again but Wayne quickly covered my mouth muffling my scream in the palm of his hand, but his hand was quickly replaced by his mouth I could feel his hands one in my hair holding my face tightly to his and the other cupping my breast making me want to vomit in the corners of my eyes I could see shadows I felt a flicker of hope maybe they were their to help. But why would they help? Am I worth it to be helped?

Wayne’s lips were suddenly absent giving me the freedom to breath in the cold night air with out restriction I could make out six figures, one standing at the mouth of the alley just staring, another running towards me and the other four holdingWayne.

I soon felt arms around me I heard the soft whisper of “Its going to be okay, Everything’s alright , your safe” I recognized the voice as Anna’s. She was wrong nothing was going to be okay, everything was defiantly not alright, and I wasn’t remotely safe they were mu only thoughts as I leant against her letting her hold my problems for awhile but I would never burden anyone .

At first I just leant against her, still shocked the nights events running through my head again and again. I was stuck on repeat. He had come back all those warnings had done nothing. I could feel Anna sobbing beside me I didn’t know why. I felt her hugging me tightly and pulling down my hoodie covering my bra again. She whispered words of comfort and safety in my ear all fake, all phony. Not real.

I watched four people who I could not distinguish punch and kickWaynehe stood no chance against all four and was soon on the ground. He was suffering a hard beating and once he hit the ground it got worse I saw one sharp kick go to his face it looked like it hurt. “Stop leave him alone.” I whispered not loud enough for anyone to hear so I tried again. “STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE.” I shouted louder gaining everyone’s attention, as I slowly stopped leaning against Anna pulling myself up to full height.

Dylan was soon standing in front of me a worried expression spread across his face. “Kare please don’t tell me you’re sticking up for this guy after what he’s done to you.” He whispered looking me in the eye making me frown at the worried expression o his face the soft tone in his voice he felt pity, I didn’t want any pity. Anna was now wiping my face with something trying to stop the bleeding from my head while hiccupping.

“No. I’m not….it’s just I don’t want to see anyone beat up because of me it doesn’t seem right, I’m not worth it.” I whispered back, still gathering my strength.

“Kare we talked about this you are-”

“Just don’t okay?” I said as I stood up straighter looking him in the eyes as Anna put a comforting hand on my shoulder, I bathed in the comfort of her hand before shrugging her hand off, I knew if I looked at her I would see a look of pain or shock or maybe both. But I didn’t need help, I could handle myself.

I started walking over toWayne, up close he looked bad he was scrunched in a ball probably trying to protect himself lying on the dirty concrete alone bleeding. I almost felt sorry for him. I probably would have if I didn’t know what he had done. James, Billy and Trent stood near by concerned looks on their faces, I understood that they were just looking out for me but that shouldn’t include hurting others.

I crouched down next toWayneand whispered softly enough so only he would hear. “If you want to stay alive, stay away from me or else I will tell them what happened last time and I won’t be able to stop them.” I stood up and without thinking I spit his blood that I had gathered in my mouth on his bleeding body and walked off.

“Kare where are you going?” I heard Anna yell she sounded desperate which only hurt me she deserved a better friend.

“I’m going to have some fun.” I said flatly walking past the guy I think who was called Jayden he had a shocked look on his face, I gave him a sharp glance which hopefully said: What the hell are you doing here? And don’t try and stop me.

I glanced behind me one more time at Anna, James, Dylan, Billy and Trent before full out sprinting trying to get away from those who know, who want to help, trying to run from my feelings. Once I’m a few blocks away I stop running and immediately I can’t hold it together ay longer. I collapse falling to the hard concrete floor in a broken mess sobs vibrating through my body, my head is still bleeding but less, the left side of my face huts whereWaynehit me I will have a black eye tomorrow you could hardly call it a injury. I crawl to the side of the alley and lean my back against the wall scream at me I guess the wall had more out of placed bricks then I thought as I felt the bruises and scrapes from those with had been sticking out.

I sit like this for a few minutes just letting my tears and my emotions run free. I had promised myself that I would put up a fight that I wouldn’t let him hurt me ever again but I had failed I had been too weak, too scared again to stop him at least he hadn’t had time to do anything else.

I needed to go and meet up the other group I didn’t understand why no one liked them I mean they always had beer to drown your worries in, to forget your life in, which was great. They didn’t care if you were hurt or upset they didn’t continually ask me if I was okay, even better. They only cared if I could participate in their fun. Which involved letting loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.6K 34
Thea is your typical student, she lives on her own, goes to tons of parties, has the schools bad boy on his toes. I mean cliche, right? Wait, did sh...
113K 2.4K 45
Kaycee Rice joins a high school where she discovers a whole new side to teenage life. Follow her through her life in high school, relationships, danc...
4.6K 193 119
***** Emma Pear definitely wasn't the most popular girl in her high school she was far from it most people would call her a nerd she got good grades...
272K 5.7K 32
Stacey 20 never had the best childhood, she was single handedly raising her 4 year old daughter. She wanted to give Maddie the best life she could gi...