Durarara: Shizaya What's Happ...

By Xera_XI

Izaya Orihara wanders around Ikebukuro like always, and, like always, Shizuo Heiwajima comes along; and they... More

Shizaya: What's Happening?
Shizaya: Lost in a Unknown Place?
Shizaya: Surprising? Or Not...
Shizaya: Visit! Where?
Shizaya: Clues! Right Now?
Shizaya: Who's That?
Shizaya: Continue or Not?
Shizaya: Where's Heaven?
Shizaya: Dreams Aren't Real?
Shizaya: 'Til The Story Ends.....
Shizaya: Another World...
Shizaya: Pink Blue Red Brown...
Shizaya: Fly Until You Reach Your Limit...
Shizaya: Seperate No Return...
Author's Note + a long Drabble Shizaya: ~Patience~
Shizaya: Traveling...
Shizaya: Going Back...
Shizaya: Sweet Dreams...
Shizaya: Your Favorite Duos!!!
Shizaya: Wait for You!!!
Shizaya: -But I Don't See a Thing!!!
Shizaya: 1 Pyscho, 1 Yandere, and 1 MONSTER!!!
Shizaya: Lovable Complication!!!
Shizaya: The Rejection!!!
Shizaya: Getting The Day Started!!
WAIT. MAYBE A FEW MORE WEEKS OR MONTHS *crying rivers*
Shizaya: For You
Shizaya: Know You Love Me
Shizaya: Perfectly Paired

Shizaya: What's Next?

7.1K 250 48
By Xera_XI

Did you enjoy my chapters? Because if you did then read this one! I told you that there'll be some parts where Shinra and Celty talk right? Again if you don't know them then just go on Durarara Wikia or something (you should know them). Alright enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the unknown place....

Izaya was now in the center of the unknown place. There were only three paths in his direction. The only ways were on Izaya's East, West, and South. He glanced at each path and thought for a moment. It seemed like Izaya needed help to Shizuo, so he was about to get out of hiding and show himself until the raven stood up and took out his knife. Shizuo quickly hid again and spied Izaya. he was curious, but tried not to do anyhting stupid like staring because Izaya could easily feel someone staring at him. Shizuo wanted to go back to the cave, so he quietly tried to get back, but Izaya walked to the hiding spot Shizuo was in, and asked," Hi Shizu-chan~ Do you want to follow me?" He growled and shouted," DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I'M NOT YOUR DOG!!" Izaya smirked and replied with his annoying voice," At least come with me, S-h-i-z-u-c-h-a-n~" Shizuo sighed angrily and said," Fine you damn flea!" Izaya smiled and told Shizuo," Alright! I'm going North, but there isn't a path..... so let's make one!" Shizuo eyes widen and he asked," By cutting all the trees down in our path!?"

Izaya smirked again, and replied," No, Shizu-chan. I can't cut down trees, but you can punch them making the innocent trees fly~" Shizuo groaned irrtatedly then began to pull the trees pff of the ground and throwing them somewhere. Izaya, on the other hand, folowed behind. It was now night and both of them were feeling tired and hungry. Their eyes widen once all of the wood trees disappeared! Before them was a beautiful city with lights everywhere! Of course they only saw lights because Izaya and Shizuo were on a tall hill, way above the city. Izaya looked around for a calling box. There it was! He couldn't use his phone since it was out of batteries and he knew there was no service. Shizuo laid down on the ground for a short nap. Izaya reached for the phone and tried to call Shinra's phone number, but the person in the phone announced," We're sorry, but the person you called did not exist or was unable to be found." Izaya was puzzled because he remembers Shinra's phone number since he almost calls him each day. Izaya tried to call Namie now, but it didn't work either.

In Ikebukuro....

" Hey, Celty. I wonder where's Izaya and Shizuo. They haven't been playing there chasing games for a while and they aren't making a huge mess of Ikebukuro anymore." Celty [Do you think they got d-disappeared?!] Shinra thought about it and said," Of course not! Let me call Izaya." Shinra called Izaya, but he didn't pick up. Shinra called Shizuo, he didn't pick up either. Celty typed [I think they need our help!] Shinra thought the same (a little). He whispered to himself," Maybe they're on a vacation...." Celty thought for a moment, and nodded. Maybe Shinra's right? Shinra shouted after that,"At least I get to have an alone time with the beautiful Celty!" Shinra and Celty coninued with there usual business, cooking, cleaning, and watching T.V. without a care in the world.

Back to Izaya and Shizuo..

Izaya then put the phone back to it's regular position and went to Shizuo. He bent down on his knees and whispered in Shizuo's ears," Hey we're going now Shizu-chan~ Wake up." Shizuo eyes opened fast enough to see the flea's face near him. Shizuo pushed Izaya and he fell on his bottom making dust fly around. Shizuo laughed and Izaya yelled," My pants are dirty! Shizu-chan you meanie!" Shizuo was silent and said," Anyways, where are we going?" Izaya pointed to the city at the bottom of the hill they were on. Shizuo asked," How are we going to go down there? My feet feels fuckin' heavy and I bet you feel tired!" Izaya didn't admit he was tired and said," Fine then, Shizu-chan. Let's call a taxi." Shizuo nodded and waited for Izaya to call for a taxi. It was now midnight once they arrived at the city. The driver asked," Money please. $15.00 for both of you. Izaya replied," Just wait I need to take out my wallet." The taxi driver waited.

Shizuo looked at Izaya since he knew they didn't have any money. Izaya looked at his back pocket and someone walked by. He quickly snatched the person's wallet and took out $15.00 and gave it to the man. He waved at Izaya and Shizuo then went into his taxi and drove away. Izaya gave the wallet to Shizuo and he looked into it. The wallet was a jackpot! That person was rich! He had 2 billion in his pocket! Izaya didn't really care because he had more than that human. Shizuo gave back the wallet to Izaya and he stuffed it into his jacket pocket. They went into a hotel and rented a room for two. He didn't want waste a lot of money by buying two bed rooms so to make it easier, he bought one. Shizuo didn't like having a room with the louse, but he didn't want to waste all of the money either. They both went into the room.

Izaya's POV....

It smells pleasent in the room, but I don't think Shizu-chan enjoys it like me. His face looks sick of the smell. I wanted to laugh but I held it in because of Shizu-chan's face. He looked at me with an angry face. I guess he knew I was about to laugh or at least tease him. Shizu-chan became calm after awhile, and was about to jump onto the bed until I yelled (loud enough so he can hear and not others)," Before you jump on the bed, take a bath! Remember you're dirty and take off your shoes before going to in the room!" Shizu-chan sighed loudly to show that he was angry and did what I told him. While he was taking a bath, I went to the nearest shopping place and bought us clothes. I came back into our room, took off my shoes and left it under my bed. I, for once being nice to him, placed Shizu-chan's clothes near the restroom door. I walked to the phone and called for room service. I ordered some fatty tuna which was weird to the room service because this was a hotel, not a sushi house. I also ordered coffee, milk for Shizuo, and pudding.

Shizuo's POV....

I was finished taking a bath and, for some reason, smelled wonderful as shit! Why did I follow that damn flea's command? I peaked out of the door's crack and saw Izaya standing next to the bed talking on the phone. I looked down and saw a boxer, striped shorts, and of course a white t-shirt. He must have went shopping... I put on the clothes fast and went out. Izaya looked at me and asked," Can you get the food I ordered from room serves?" I replied with a nod, then he went into the restroom with his newly bought clothes. I got a glimpse of it, but I don't know why I wanted to see it. The shirt was black, his black pants were short, and his boxers were red.... WHAT DID I JUST SAY! WHY WAS I LOOKING AT HIS BOXERS!! I stopped yelling in my mind once I heard a knock on the door and the person behind the door said," Room service." I opened the door for them to come in. The two women moved the cart into the room then looked at me and blushed. They shyly mumbled," Th...a...nk y...ou for calling room service..." I was confused and said ok. They speed walked outside of the room leaving the food cart here. I thought it was my fault for making the ladies nervous because of my breath or maybe my clothing? Izaya walked out of the restroom saying," Shizu-chan, if you think they were nervous because of your breath or clothing, then your wrong." I looked at the raven wearing his new clothes. It looked like his regular clothing, but with shorts and no jacket.

3 POV....

Izaya found it weird that Shizuo was staring at him, so he asked," Aww~ Shizu-chan is staring at me~ Don't think about anything perverted dear~" Shizuo stopped looking at Izaya's clothes and looked at his face then shouted enough so Izaya could hear," I'm not staring at you! Why are your clothes fuckin' the same as your other one, and mine are different!?" Izaya just smirked and said," I don't know what you're talking about. I chose random clothing." Shizuo sighed loudly and told him," Our food is here so let's just eat." Izaya skipped to the food cart and took his fatty tuna then sat on the chair near a not too shabby table. Shizuo took the milk bottle and pudding then sat on the chair near the table too. It was quiet for a moment until Izaya blurted out," I'm bored! Do you want to watch something on the T.V?" Shizuo replied," Go ahead flea. I don't care what you do." Izaya laughed, and turned on the T.V. with the remote. The first thing that showed on the television was a horror movie. Izaya loved horror movies, but wouldn't shut his mouth even for a second (spoils the movie). Shizuo never trusted Izaya when it comes to horror movies or drama movies. He knew the flea wouldn't shut up, so Shizuo took the remote and changed it to a cartoon show (I guess the best show for now would be Tom and Jerry).

They both watched the show for a very long time (who knows how long) and it was already morning. It was weird that they didn't feel tired while watching Tom chasing Jerry around until the show finished. Izaya had bags under his eyes and told Shizuo," Hey, Shizu-chan, I'm going to sleep goodnight." Shizuo nodded and said goodnight, too. Before they went to sleep Izaya said," Shizu-chan, wasn't the show funny? It looked like us chasing each other, but at the end someone wins and loses." Shizuo replied," Go to sleep flea. I'm tired and yes, it was a good show!" The two enemies of one and another went to sleep without breaking a single thing in the room or chasing.

__________________________

Well this is only chapter 4 so there's a lot more! I try to update chapters really fast so don't get mad at me if you don't see another chapter the next day 'cause I still have to proofread this story and all. Ur lucky that I publish it so you guys can read it before proofreading! Jk~ I really don't proofread much -3-

^_^ Hope you read the next chapter too!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.6K 23
Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima have been enemies for years since the first time they met. Until one day the two realize that the world doesn't ju...
1K 35 10
Izaya Orihara is the victim of a vicious stabbing in the heart of Ikebukoro which leaves his nerves destroyed and him paralysed from the waist down...
7.1K 147 12
(Y/n) has moved to Ikebukuro where she will meet two of the most powerful men of the city. What will happen? Read to find out! Sorry if I write somet...
10.9K 350 25
After an incident, Izaya Orihara turns into a 9-month-old baby. Who else to find him other then the beast is Ikebukuro Shizuo Heiwajima. What happens...