Touken Ranbu X Saniwa!Reader...

By Matcha97

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fellow saniwas! I'm opening requests for my first collection series! I LOVEE... More

Rules on Requesting
Contact Me
Genre voting
Let's Watch Hakuouki! [Yasusada x Reader]
Mama Shokudaikiri to The Rescue [Hinted!Mitsutada x Sick!Reader]
Req on Quotev~ Jealous!ichigo Hitofuri x reader x slight!tantous
Yandere!Mikazuki x Reader
Ookurikara x Reader ~ Nicknames
Tsurumaru x Reader (Lemon)
Happy New Year Crack-ish
[Req. Tsuru x reader] Suki Kirai
Happy Lunar (Chinese) New Year
Ishikirimaru x Reader (Lemon)
Shokudaikiri Mitsutada x Reader (Office AU, Lemon)
April Fools
Yandere!Hasebe x Reader
Ichigo Hitofuri x Reader
How My One Year Anniversary be Like
Tagged WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????
Letters to Hasebe
Announcement
Heshikiri Hasebe x Minami
Announcement 2
Kogitsunemaru x Reader
Shokudaikiri Mitsutada x Reader
Ookurikara x reader
Heshikiri Hasebe x Reader
Ask Matcha97 ANYTHING
Ask Matcha97 Anything round 1
2 Years Anniversary Special
Scenario Voting
Winner of the scenario
Tonbokiri X Reader (Smut)
Kashuu Vlog 1
New Mini Series Idea
Valentines in the Citadel
Announcement

Monoyoshi x Reader

2.8K 53 9
By Matcha97

A/n: I apologize if its short. I don't know much about Monoyoshi since i did not have him. He cost bloody 40k beads man!

================================================================================

Ever since Y/n got the lucky sword, Monoyoshi Sadamune her life as a saniwa was more relaxed since Monoyoshi took the job of being Y/n's ideal secretary. It was okay for the first month, Monoyoshi did a great job. Nevertheless, Y/n was left with the lighter jobs like washing the clothes, harvesting vegetables and sewing up the torn clothes of her sword boys. Now, Y/n was bored as ever since she had all the free time on her hand.

"Aruji-kun, you look sad. Are you okay?" Akita asked with a concerned tone.

"Hmm? Oh yes, I'm fine." Y/n replied with a fake smile.

However, deep down Y/n's heart... She was not okay. For weeks that Y/n was in her 'depression' stage; all her swords were worried about her especially Monoyoshi himself.

"Aruji-san, you looked depressed. Are you okay?" Monoyoshi asked.

"I'm fine." She replied with a fake smile.

"Aruji-san, you are faking it. Please tell me what's wrong." Monoyoshi pleaded.

"No I'm not. I told you I'm fine." The h/c sage pouted childishly.

"Aruji-san. You can tell me anything." Monoyoshi begged.

Y/n was in a debate with herself, should she tell Monoyoshi the truth or not. However, she did not have the heart to upset him.

"Aruji-san. Please talk to me." Monoyoshi nudged Y/n's shoulders cutely.

Y/n was trying to put on her best poker face but... the cuteness of Monoyoshi is breaking her heart's dam.

"Aruji-san, you are going to get wrinkles if you keep frowning." Monoyoshi stated out. "Besides, Aruji-san's smile is the best."

All of a sudden, Y/n's world is brightening up again. Now Monoyoshi & Y/n had a fair share of shifts running the citadel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 545 17
Hello! I'm making a one-shot book because i have no plans on making any other long term stories at the moment. Feel free to give me request i will ha...
183K 2.1K 28
exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! no longer accept...
136K 2.5K 56
a collection of touken ranbu x saniwa oneshots; no other words to describe this, just sit back and fantasize about you and your favourite swords :) *...
15.5K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader