Broken Flame ➵ Stilinski {Boo...

Von taylahjasmyne

Darkness laced around Clara Ridgeway's heart, along with her friends Scott McCall, Allison Agrent and her boy... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

1.9K 54 3
Von taylahjasmyne

After the thing with Scott in the classroom, we all decided to leave school sick, and the school understood after everyone's parenting going missing and I was the emotional support. I walk to Stiles' jeep to see Allison and Lydia take off in Lydia's car, heading towards the reserve and I frown as I watch Isaac slowly follow them by foot. Scott heads home while Stiles and I headed towards the police station, quickly picking up some beautiful flowers for Mrs Stilinski's grave. Walking inside the Sherriff's office, Stiles places the flowers down onto the desk and starts speaking out loud.

"You know the last time we bought these to her grave it was stolen the same day, 100 bucks down the drain" Stiles says glumly and I sigh, you would think if you see flowers at a grave you would leave it there? But no, some people disgust me. Stiles and I lean over to see heaps of folders laid out on the floor and Mr Stilinski shuffling through them "Um Dad?" Stiles calls for his father causing him to snap us to see us with a shocked look on his face "Eh what are you doing down there?" Stiles asks his father.

"Hey if somebody wants flowers that badly they can have them" Mr Stilinski says ignoring Stiles' question and looking through the folders again.

Stiles and look to see more boxes with folders or piles of folders and I frown confused "Um Mr Stilinski, what is all this?" I ask confused.

"I've been looking over some old cases, with a more open mind if you get what I mean?" Sheriff tells us and I sigh.

Stiles opens one of the files and reads it out "Strange siting of a lizard like man sprinting across the freeway" Stiles says and I instantly think of the Kanima events.

"Kanima Pile" Mr Stilinski says and hits a pile meaning Stiles needs to drop it right there which he does.

"Dad you're not going back through all your old cases to see if any of them had anything to do with the supernatural are you?" Stiles asks his father slightly concerned.

"I admit, the recent opening of my eyes the greater mysteries of the universe has me recessing, there are least a hundred cases with details that I can ask myself if I knew then what I know now" Mr Stilinski says but I cut him off.

"Are you sure you want to go down that path sir?" I ask worried for him.

"Do I have a choice Clara?" He asks me and I sigh, he was right, as all Stilinski's were "There is one particular case I can't get out of my head, eight years ago when I was elected Sherriff of the county, my first official duty was to tell a man not only that his wife and two daughters died in a car accident, but for the best we could know the body of his nine year old daughter had been dragged from the wreck by Coyotes" Mr Stilinski says as Stiles and I read the file.

How horrible.

"You mean dragged and eaten?" Stiles asks his father.

"We didn't find the car until three days later, they had driven off the road into a pretty deep riven the two bodies left in the car were covered in bite marks and starches" Mr Stilinski tells us.

"So you think bites and claw marks could mean a werewolf attack?" I ask him cocking my eyebrow crossing my arms over "I mean Coyotes leave slashes and stuff couldn't they have likely done this as well?" I ask curious.

Mr Stilinski nods "But guess what night the accident occurred on?" He says then points to the paper causing Stiles to inhale a little.

"A full moon" Stiles says.

Mr Stilinski nods "Yeah"

Stiles closes the folder then looks up to his father "Hey dad where are all these going?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah um, we need to talk about that" He tells Stiles and I look to the boxes and see Agent McCall's name.

He can't be doing what I think he is doing.

He is going to make Stilinski loose his job!

The next day I was sat in Coach's class, Stiles was behind me, Scott was beside him, and we listened to Coach Ramble on. But I felt like the world was disappearing from me. I rub my eyes and as I reopen my eyes I was in an empty classroom. My eyes widen as I look around and then see someone else, someone with the same hair colour as me, but her face was covered and I could hear whimpers and her body was shaking from the crying. I stand up from my seat and slowly walk over to her and I touch her shoulder, but all I get is a scream and I stumble back at the person in front of me.

It was me.

My face was white as a ghost, I had black bags under my eyes, my eyes looked soulless and the energy surrounding this other me was dark and pure evil. I move away as she stands up and looks at me smirking and she starts walking towards me.

"No, stay away from me" I shout at her and she only walks closer.

"When is a door not a door?" She asks me cocking her head to the side.

"What?" I cry out confused.

"When is a door not a door Clara" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I don't know get away from me" I shout but then she suddenly gets in my face, her face was deformed, her eyes were jet black and she screeches at me her black wings were lifeless, pretty much just bone like wings, a monster version of a phoenix.

"WHEN IS A DOOR NOT A DOOR CLARA!" She shouts at me her voice coming out as if she had two voices.

I scream out a cry as I push my hands onto her chest and push her away from me.

Then I was back in my seat, and the Coach was next to me blowing his whistle at Stiles and I loudly, I shake my head and look at him in shock "Ridgeway, Stilinski, are you paying attention!" He shouts at us.

"Um, I am now?" Stiles replies awkwardly.

"Stilinski, stop reminding me why I drink, and Ridgeway, I expected better from you" Coach says and I sigh.

"Sorry won't happen again" I say looking back to Stiles and Scott.

"Stiles you okay?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah I was sleeping, like you were" Stiles says but Scott shakes his head.

"Dude, neither of you were asleep" Scott tells us and my eyes widen as I look down to Stiles paper which said 'Wake Up' causing me to look back to mine which I had written 'Help Me' I gulp. We are getting worst.

It was finally lunch and we all sat together at one of the benches, Lydia was facing me as I was next to Stiles, he was across from Allison and Scott was across from Isaac. We were discussing what we should do to help us.

"Okay so what happens to a person who has a near death experience comes out of it seeing things" Scott states.

"And is unable to read things and can't tell what's real or not" Stiles adds.

"Or who is haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives" Allison adds.

"Or is experiencing all three problems making them hate life" I add at the end.

"They are all locked up because they are insane" Isaac states and I roll my eyes.

"Ha can you at least try and be helpful please" Stiles states annoyed with Isaac's tone and I agree with him, Isaac wasn't really helping us.

"For half my childhood I was locked in a freezer so being helpful is kind of a new thing for me" Isaac states and I groan smacking my head on the table.

"Are you still milking that" I state.

"Yes I'm still milking that" Isaac states.

"Eh, Hi" I hear from beside me and I look up to see the girl from my history class Kira, the girl whose father embarrassed her "Sorry I couldn't help but overhearing what you guys were talking about" Kira says causing everyone to look at each other worried with how much she heard "And actually I think I might know what you're talking about" She says "There's a Tibetan word for it its called Bardo, it literally means in between state, the state in between life and death" She explains to us awkwardly.

Lydia cocked her eyebrow curious of this girl "And what do they call you?" She asks Kira.

"Kira" Scott states causing everyone but Stiles and I to turn to look at him, he blinks quickly then glances at Stiles and I "She's in our history class" Scott says.

"So are you talking Bardo as Tibetan, Buddhism or Indian?" I ask the girl, I finally could use some of my own knowledge I had gotten after lessons I have had with Lydia.

I gesture Kira to sit in the empty space next to me, causing Stiles to move over slightly and she smiles "Either I guess... But all the stuff you guys were saying happens in Bardo, There are different progressive states, where you can have hallucinations , some you see or some you just hear. And you can be visited by peaceful and wrathful deities" She explains causing everyone to frown lightly in confusion.

"Wrathful deities? And what are those?" Isaac asks Kira.

Kira shrugs casually "Like Demons"

I almost choke on my air then spit out "D-Demons?" then I look around to everyone and we all had the same look in our eyes of fear "Sure why the hell not" I say shrugging.

Allison then glances at Kira "Hold on, if there are different progressive states, then what is the last one?" Allison asks her.

"Death you die" Kira says simply.

Well crap.

Instead of going to Deaton with Stiles and Scott, I decide to wonder home, I don't know why I did, but I just wanted to, like I was being forced to. I just wanted to go home and fall asleep, I was so sleepy. As soon as my heat hits the pillow, I was in darkness.

I was in the reserve walking; the leaves and branches crunch underneath my feet. I was forward until I'm at a car wreck; my mind is showing me where the Tate family died? This is new for me, new for my powers. Suddenly I hear a growl and I turn around to see a coyote in the distance with it's eyes glowing bright blue. It then takes off causing me to run following it, my wings expanding and my eyes glow purple and I follow it until it leads to a girl, wearing no clothes and she was covered in dirt and her hair is tangled. He girl gives me fearful eyes and I look at her.

"Who are you?" I ask her.

My bedroom door flings open and its Stiles and Scott, there flash lights lighting up my face and they smirk.

"What on earth are you boys doing at this hour" I ask them.

"We are going to find a body, a dead body" Scott tells me and my eyes widen.

Oh lord.

Walking through the doors like in my dream it felt so strange, Stiles held my hand as Scott held the flashlight "My father is sure it's a werewolf" Stiles tells Scott.

"Yeah I know" Scott replies.

"And if its anything like before, like a three headed hound from hell, seriously not up for anything like that" I state worried.

"Me either, even more so since I can't even control my own transformation" Scott says and I sigh. We walk together until we hear a howl, causing Stiles and I to jump onto Scott and he drops the phone down a galley way and into water, and then Scott gives us the look.

"It wasn't me" I whisper.

"Sorry buddy, I hate coyotes they always sound like they are mauling some tiny helpless little animal" Stiles says as the three of us go down the galley way to get the phone back. Scott picks up the phone and rubs It on his jacket and it lights up again.

"Still works" Scott says.

"Hey what is that" Stiles states and takes the flashlight off Scott and we walk further ahead to see the turned over car, covered in claw marks that had ripped the metal "I think we found it"

"Why didn't they move this?" I ask Stiles confused.

"Properly too much of a pain in the ass to tow out" Stiles states and I nod, that made sense, getting closer to the car you could see more details "Hey look at this" Stiles points out and we get right next to the flipped over car to see the claw marks. Scott places his hands over the claw marks and they matched human or werewolf hands perfectly.

"A werewolf really did do this, not a coyote" I whisper to them.

"So my dad was right" Stiles says then moves to the other side of the car to get another look and then goes inside and pulls out an old doll, I haven't seen a doll like this in years. It was in bad shape.

"I'm hungry" It says and it causes Stiles, Scott and I to scream loudly In fear.

"How is that still working oh my god" I shout shocked.

"I think I just had a minor heart attack" Stiles says and I nod agreeing with him, we both look up to see Scott holding his hand over his heart and trying to breathe normally.

That's when we all heard a deep powerful growl and my eyes widen.

"Hey Stiles, Clara, please tell me you see that" Scott asks us and I look to see the same blue eyes I saw in my dream.

"No way" I whisper.

The coyote then takes off, causing Scott to do the same.

I go to follow but Stiles grabs my arm "Don't you even think about it"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...