Help me ( Rwby Bumblebee )

By KKPapaa

Blake has been on the run for years. Adam had always seemed to find her and make her pay for running away. Sh... More

{ Take 1 }
{ Take 2 }
{ Take 3 }
{ Take 4 }
{ Take 5 }
{ Take 6 }
{ Take 7 }
{ Take 8 }
{ Take 9 }
{ Take 10 }
{ Take 11 }
{ Take 12 }
{ Take 13 }
{ Take 14 }
{ Take 15 }
{ Take 16 }
{ Take 17 }
{ Take 19 }
{ Take 20 }
{ Take 21 }
{ Take 22 }
{ Take 23 }
{ Take 24 }
{ Take 25 }
{ Take 26 }
{ Take 27 }
{ Take 28 }
{ Take 29 }
{ Take 30 }
{ Take 31 }
{ Take 32 }
{ Take 33 }
{ Take 34 }
{ Take 35 }
{ Take 36 }
{ Take 37 }
{ Take 38 }
{ Take 39 }
{ Take 40 }
{ Take 41 }
{ Take 42 }
{ Take 43 }
{ Take 44 }
{ Take 45 }
{ Take 46 }
{ Take 47 }
{ Take 48 }
{ Take 49 }
{ Take 50 }
{ Take 51 }
{ Take 52 }
{ Take 53 }
{ Take 54 }
{ Take 55 }
{ Take 56 }
{ Take 57 }
{ Final Take }

{ Take 18 }

4.3K 171 57
By KKPapaa

For the past 2 days yang has been distant, again. She still doesn't forgive herself even though I forgave her. And in 2 days, we have to face Adam or he will come to us. I'm scared out of my mind.

I lay in the middle of yang's bed, staring up at the ceiling. She's at the gym doing her boxing lessons but hasn't come back for hours. And she left around 1pm.

It's now around 8 pm. Dark has already set in and it was silent in the apartment. A silence I didn't like. It was lonely. It felt off without yang here. It felt... Empty.

I sit up, my ears picking up the sounds of a lock being opened. I gasp lightly, fear now taking over my mind. I look around quickly, looking to see if there was a spot to hide.

I heard soft footsteps and the whispers of two people. I scramble off the bed, and towards the desk. I silently hop off the bed and slide under the desk, pulling the drum seat closer.

The whispers come clear as their footsteps near. My eyes widen, sweating from nervousness. I sniff the air, trying to recognise their scents.

Wait a second.... That smells like-

" Goddamnit Ruby! Why the hell are we even doing this in the first place? ".

I sigh relived it wasn't one of adam's men. I heard the door click open and I quickly get out from under the desk. I was only wearing shorts and one of yang's shirt, how presentable.

" Because! We need to tell yang about the- Oh, Hi Blake! ".

I stood there with my arms crossed. The two stood at the door with nervous expressions. Ruby nervously smiling and giving me a small wave.

" Tell yang about what? ". I said plainly. Ruby's eyes widen and she looked at her wife then me. " Uhhhh.... J-just the letter she sent us ". She said stammering.

" Oh my god Ruby.... ". Weiss muttered with a face palm. My eyes widen as Ruby takes out an envelope with a cursive A on it. But in red.

" W-why do you have that? ". I stammer fearfully. She frowns and I back up into the bed. " We found it in the mail today. We thought you knew who it was because it has your name in the back ". She said turning it around.

My breath hitched as my name was written out in perfect calligraphy. It was a pitch black, my color. But it frightened me.

" Blake? Why are you so scared of this? ". Weiss asked with her arms crossed. A lump was caught in my throat, causing me to not be able to speak. I stare at the envelope in Ruby's hands, knowing the message was for me.

" What's wrong? ". Weiss said seriously. Ruby looked down at the envelope then me. I gulp nervously, feeling hot. Damnit, why isn't yang here?!?

" It's just an envelope ". Ruby said as she started to rip it open. I gasp lightly, my hands trembling. Weiss looked at me worryingly but all I felt was fear. Like everything around me is closing in towards me.

When she took out the letter, she unfolded it. Then she proceeded to read it outloud:

" This is for specifically for Blake, but as well as you, Mrs and Mrs Schnee Rose. As well as Xiao Long.

You have two days to give me my cat and no one will get hurt. If you don't give me my pet before Sunday, me and my men will track you all down and kill you.

- WhiteFang.... ".

Ruby's voice trailed off into a low whisper. Weiss's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as Ruby looked utterly in shock. I start panting, my whole body trembling.

" No... No... No... No! ". I say fearfully. It felt like someone was cornering me. Placing me in a hot room with tight rope around my neck.

" Why does it say the white fang! Who the hell sent this! ". Weiss yelled but I shake my head. I put my hands over my ears and drop to the ground. I shut my eyes close, hyperventilating.

" BLAKE! Do you have relation to those criminals! Answer me! ". Weiss yelled but I shake my head. Why does it have to happen now?

" Stop.... Stop it! ". I yell, more like scream. A ringing was all I could hear amongst weiss's yelling. My breathing quick and ragged as if someone were choking me.

" LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP IT! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME! ".

That was all I could do. That's all I have been doing. I just screamed my head off yelling for someone to help me. No one did. I just drowned.

" Blake!! Blake!! ".

A familiar voice yelled. But it was muffled because I was covering my human ears, my cat ears pressing themselves against my head.

" Blake!! Snap out of it!! ".

I felt tears swell up from underneath my shut eyes. I gasp for air, trembling violently. I shake my head quickly, my heart racing.

" Blake!! I'll help you! Just open your eyes! Please, It's me! Yang! ".

Wait. She did not just say that. Oh my god.

I slowly open my eyes, the tears spilling. My vision was blurred by the tears but I could still see. Big, yellow mane of hair. Lilac eyes filled with concern.

" I'll help you. I promise, I'll always help you ". She said in a soft tone. I didn't react to the bruises on her face or arms. I just couldn't believe what she just said.

I let out a loud sob, lunging myself towards her. I wrap my arms around her torso, clutching onto her shirt. I cry into her shirt, wailing loudly.

" I won't let him touch you. I won't let him take you away from me.... I'll protect you ". Her voice was soothing to hear but it brought great pain to my heart.

I didn't mean for all this to happen. If she and Ruby haven't found me, they wouldn't be threatened. They wouldn't be threatened to be killed. This is all my fault.

It took a while for me to recover from that breakdown. Weiss and Ruby waited in the living room as yang comforted me on the bed. But I still felt that pain in my heart.

" Are you okay? ". She whispered in my cat ear. My ear twitched from her hot breath, making me hiccup. I look up from her chest, opening my eyes.

When I met her gaze, all I saw was concern. I probably looked like a mess with my eyes bloodshot from crying. I hiccuped again, nuzzling back into her chest.

" No... I-I'll never be okay ". I said in a small voice. Her body heat helped since it did felt cold in here. She sighed, rubbing my arm assuringly. She then kissed the spot between my ears, making me less tense.

" I understand... ". She whispered sadly. I frown, opening my eyes. I shift so I could look up at her. She then looked down at me with a sad expression.

We stare at each other. Her eyes looking at me with a sad and painful expression. I now took concern for her bruises. I raise my hand slowly, reaching out to her face.

I then touch her cheek lightly but she jerked her head back in pain. I quickly pull my hand away as she winces. My ears fold back in fear, my eyes wide.

" I'm sorry ". I said in a low tone of voice. She then flexes her jaw, holding back the pain. She looked at me, having a neutral expression on.

" It's okay. It just hurts a little, no biggie ". She said softly. Her lips turning into a sad smile. I frown, watching as she continues to be concerned about me and not herself.

" Stop it ". I said and she slowly dropped her smile. " Please... Be yourself ". I whispered. She then frowned slightly, shaking her head a bit.

" You won't like it. It's not about me. It's about you ". She said and I scoot up. I meet her face to face and she looks at me with a sad and serious expression.

I then lean forward, coming close to her face. She kept a calm expression, not fazed by my closeness. I look into her eyes, frowning.

" No. It's about you and me.... I care about you too ". I whispered. Her arms around me tightened a bit and I lean forward to connect our lips. I close my eyes, finding comfort in the kiss.

She pulled me against her, as if she were holding onto me for dear life. As if she were to let go, I would be gone in a flash. And I won't. I never will.

When we pull away, our noses still touch each other. I slowly open my eyes, my lips hovering over hers. She opened her eyes, catching her breath.

" Thank you... I needed that ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
38K 1.2K 6
"How do you know her?" Blake blinked. "Just a...thing. I thought I met her at a concert once. Three years ago..." *** Blake Belladonna unexpectedly f...
3.8K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
8.2K 124 10
Weiss Schnee is 24 and in a bad marriage her husband hits her and uses her as a sex toy. One day her husband hurts her so bad that she ends up in the...