Avengers One Shots and Imagin...

By Haylie_Marie_

Just a collection of Avengers One shots and Imagines. Avengers x Female Reader. I do my best to keep from ma... More

Before I start
Can I sit with you? (Tony Stark x Reader)
Wet and flustered? (Clint x Reader)
Author's Note
Journey to Midgard (Thor x Loki x Sister Reader)
Lab Assistant? (Bruce x Reader)
Surprise (Steve x Reader)
My Gospel (Tony x Reader)
Can You Help Me? (Pietro x Reader)
My Queen (Loki x Broken Reader)
Is that you?! (Clint x HS Best Friend Reader)
Will You Leave Me? (Tony x Pregnant Reader)
Why Me? (Thor x Reader)
Where were you? (Bucky x Reader)
I Have Feelings for You (Thor x Jealous Reader)
I'm a Monster (Loki x Reader)
I Will Not Allow It (Phil x Loki x Avengers x Reader)
Prom Night Disaster? (Clint x Daughter Reader)
You've Changed Me (Steve x Reader)
You're Such A pt. 2 (Grant x Reader)
Flashlight (Bucky x Reader)
Break Up In A Small Tower (Tony x Pietro x Reader)
See You Again (Steve x Reader)
Love In The Dark (Bucky x Reader)
Scary Good Time (Chris Evans x Reader)
Love in the Dark Pt. 2 (Bucky x Reader)
Unraveling (Wanda x Carter!Reader)
Perfect (Tony x Reader)
Lock Screen Tag
Mah Home Screen
Trying the update
Camera Roll
Camera Roll 2
Camera Roll 3
Sharing some of my fave pictures
Sharing more
Marvelous Tag!
6k Reads!
Important A/N
PSA
New Book!

You're Such A (Grant Ward x Reader)

6.8K 77 15
By Haylie_Marie_

Reader's POV

Coulson showed up in the interrogation room Grant locked me in on the bus. When I saw it was him, I got up quickly and hugged him.

"Are you ok? Did Ward hurt you?" He asked while hugging me.

"No, I'm ok. But the encrypted hard drive, I unlocked it for them," I said looking at him.

"Forget that. We need to move. We gotta take the cockpit," He said. I followed him out of the room and into the living area of the plane.

"Wait, you came alone?" I asked him.

"It's ok. I can take Ward," He said, keeping his gaze on what was in front of him.

"I know, but how did you get past Deathlock?" I asked him. He stopped when he heard what I said and looked back at me.

"Deathlock's here? On the plane?" He asked me.

"Yeah. You didn't take him out?" I asked.

He turned his head around and we both noticed Deathlock coming towards us, looking very angry. Coulson turned back to me.

"New plan. Run!" he said before starting to walk towards Deathlock.

"Wait, what about you?" I asked him. He ignored my question but looked back at me.

"Get to the cargo hold now," He asserted before raising his gun at Deathlock. I started to run to the cargo hold, worried about Phil.

"I can't let you leave, Agent Coulson," I heard Deathlock say.

"This is still my plane. I don't need your permission," I heard Coulson reply, the sound was muffled a little because I was not close.

I saw Coulson coming down the stairs into the cargo hold while I was attempting to put on a parachute.

"I've never used a parachute before," I raised my voice so Coulson could hear. With the cargo ramp open, it was hard to hear.

"Forget that, get in the car!" He said while quickly running down the rest of the stairs. I grabbed my bag, and quickly ran toward Lola, Coulson not far behind me. I jumped into the passenger seat while Coulson got in the driver's seat. Deathlock jumped down from the upper floor when Coulson got into the driver's seat. Coulson hit a button and guns came out of the headlights and started shooting at Deathlock. Then Grant came out and started shooting at us.

"Get down! Get Down!" Coulson commanded while gently pushing my head down and out of the way of the bullets.

"Buckle up!" Coulson said before backing out of the bus.

When we were falling, I flew out of the car. I screamed because I thought that this is where I would die, but Coulson grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me back down.

"I told you to buckle up," He sassed. I immediately buckled up when I was seated.

Coulson hit the button that makes the car fly, but it wasn't flying. We were still plummeting towards the ground.The car was spinning around and I was absolutely terrified.

"They must have hit the thrusters," Coulson announced, while trying to get them to work.

Finally, they came on and Coulson started flying Lola. It was a very bumpy ride but we finally made it to somewhere we could park and he pressed the button to turn Lola back to a normal car. A guy came over to us.

"That will be twenty dollars," He said looking at us. Coulson got out his wallet and handed him the money.

We got a hotel with the rest of the team and we sat outside in the pool area. FitzSimmons were sitting with their feet in the water. I was sitting at a table while Coulson was buying something from the vending machine next to the table.

*Flashback*

I was in the secret SHIELD base Providence alone with Grant Ward. He was my supervising officer because I was still new to SHIELD. I was looking at the cameras for the footage from the Fridge raid. I couldn't see anything. There were only rooftop views. Grant walked in the room and next to me. We sat down on the couch in the room and I asked if he knew where Koenig was. He told me that Koenig went to clear something up. I nodded and Grant poured us a drink and he told me about his past.

"You wouldn't like me if you knew the truth," He said looking down.

I lifted up his face with my hand and leaned in bringing my lips to his. Our lips moved in sync for a minute before we parted.

"Yes I would," I smiled at him. I look my hand from behind his ear and noticed I had blood on my finger. Grant's hand shot up to the place mine was.

"You have a cut. Come here. Let me see it," I said trying to look at it. He turned away anytime I got close to his ear.

"No, I'm fine," He said.

"No, let me help," I said.

"I'm fine" He raised his voice.

"Ok, sorry. I just wanted to help" I replied.

Grant walked out of the room to clean up the cut. I grabbed the tablet that tracked where we were, and I started walking to where it said Koenig was at. I went into a room and a penny fell. I started walking around the room when I noticed blood drip from the ceiling. Hesitantly looking up, I saw that it was Koenig's blood, he was dead. My hand shot up to my mouth and I ran out of the room into a bathroom. I looked at the window where images were kept and I grabbed something sharp and carved the words "Ward is HYDRA" and stuck the object in the window jamming it. I figured that someone would figure it out. Fitz would probably be the one to figure it out. I ran back to where I found Koenig because I noticed Ward was getting close. I put the penny back where it fell from before making a line of blood by the door going up to the ceiling.

Ward told me that the team needed us, so I followed him to the bus hand in hand. I knew the team would figure it out and they would save me. While they were figuring it out, I was secretly working against Ward's plans.

*End of Flashback*

I felt tears prick in the corners of my eyes. Looking up, I was met with the concerned filled eyes of my Uncle Phil. I couldn't keep the tears from pouring from my eyes. Coulson got up immediately and sat down next to me. He leaned over and hugged me. He rubbed his hand on my back soothingly.

"H-he lied to me! H-He was H-HYDRA t-the whole time!" I choked out through sobs.

"He lied to all of us (Y/N)," He replied trying to comfort me.

"I-I t-thought that h-he liked me! He k-kissed me! He t-told me h-he liked me!" I shouted drawing the attention of FitzSimmons.

"We'll get him (Y/N), then you can voice your feelings," He reassured me.

"I know we will get him. May might want to help me though," I smiled.

"Ward is in trouble if you both fight him," Phil chuckled.

"He should watch his back," I voiced squinting my eyes.

"He should. He is in trouble," Phil laughed.

*Time skip brought to you by Ward calling (Y/N) multiple times over the next couple to try and win her back*

My phone was ringing yet again, and yet again, Ward was calling me. I answered it.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Please, you have to believe me. I did not lie about my feelings for you. I really like you, that's why it hurt to lie to you," He said a hint of sadness and regret in his voice.

"Are you serious right now?! You had your chance, which you blew. I am done with you, Grant Ward. Please, stop calling me," I said through gritted teeth.

"(Y/N), Please. I really like you (Y/N). I was never going to hurt you, I couldn't," He claimed.

"Why are you trying to piece our relationship back together? I know you see that I am doing better without you," I informed him.

"I-I love you (Y/N)," He replied.

"Bye, Grant," I replied before hanging up with my phone.

Does he really think I am going to let him back in my life after what he did? He lied to me ever since we met. He was working for HYDRA behind my back, behind the team's back. He almost killed FitzSimmons! He is honestly stupid if he thinks that I will let him back in my life. Alone in my hotel room, I was so angry I decided to throw my phone against the wall and scream. Phil and May came rushing in my room to find that I collapsed on the floor, face in my hands crying.

"(Y/N), It will be ok. We will get him. You will be able to show him how you feel," May said kneeling next to me. I looked up at her and smiled slightly.

"Don't you want to fight him?" I asked May.

"I do, but you need to do it alone," She said half smiling.

"Want to go get some lunch with the team?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

I went to the bathroom and fixed my makeup. When I walked outside, the rest of the team was waiting for us. FitzSimmons noticed my eyes were a little red and rushed over to give me a hug. Hugging them back, I smiled. I am so lucky to have these people on my team, I thought to myself as I was looking around me. We headed off to lunch, I sat next to Phil and Simmons when we got to the restaurant. We talked about random things and laughed. I missed this, just being able to talk and hang out with my team and have fun.

"You ok (Y/N)?" Phil asked looking at me.

"Yes. I am," I smiled back at him, "Thank you everyone for being there for me and helping me get through this. You all are amazing, I am so lucky to be on a team with you," I stated smiling at everyone. They all smiled at me and we continued to talk and laugh.

~

I hope you guys like this chapter! I was listening to this song and I immediately thought of doing a Grant Ward one. Let me know what you think! Also for those of you who don't watch Agents of SHIELD FitzSimmons is actually two people, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons, the team refers to them as FitzSimmons because they are best friends and are always together. 

Thank you RaevynBarton and Yavanna80 for all the help! I really appreciate it! You guys are awesome!

P.S. There is gonna be a part two, Be prepared! (<- ehehehe)

~Haylie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 398 35
This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite characters. They can be Reader X character...
723K 11K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
174K 3.5K 39
Female Reader - Natasha Romanoff - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Loki - Valkyrie - Thor - Gamora - Peter Quill - Clint Barton - Manti...
11.1K 268 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...