Avengers One Shots and Imagin...

By Haylie_Marie_

Just a collection of Avengers One shots and Imagines. Avengers x Female Reader. I do my best to keep from ma... More

Before I start
Can I sit with you? (Tony Stark x Reader)
Wet and flustered? (Clint x Reader)
Author's Note
Journey to Midgard (Thor x Loki x Sister Reader)
Lab Assistant? (Bruce x Reader)
Surprise (Steve x Reader)
My Gospel (Tony x Reader)
Can You Help Me? (Pietro x Reader)
My Queen (Loki x Broken Reader)
Is that you?! (Clint x HS Best Friend Reader)
Will You Leave Me? (Tony x Pregnant Reader)
Why Me? (Thor x Reader)
Where were you? (Bucky x Reader)
I Have Feelings for You (Thor x Jealous Reader)
I'm a Monster (Loki x Reader)
Prom Night Disaster? (Clint x Daughter Reader)
You've Changed Me (Steve x Reader)
You're Such A (Grant Ward x Reader)
You're Such A pt. 2 (Grant x Reader)
Flashlight (Bucky x Reader)
Break Up In A Small Tower (Tony x Pietro x Reader)
See You Again (Steve x Reader)
Love In The Dark (Bucky x Reader)
Scary Good Time (Chris Evans x Reader)
Love in the Dark Pt. 2 (Bucky x Reader)
Unraveling (Wanda x Carter!Reader)
Perfect (Tony x Reader)
Lock Screen Tag
Mah Home Screen
Trying the update
Camera Roll
Camera Roll 2
Camera Roll 3
Sharing some of my fave pictures
Sharing more
Marvelous Tag!
6k Reads!
Important A/N
PSA
New Book!

I Will Not Allow It (Phil x Loki x Avengers x Reader)

8.2K 161 199
By Haylie_Marie_

Really quickly
(Y/M/N) is Your Middle Name
~
Reader's POV

Living in the Avengers tower never has a dull moment. Whether it's playing board games like Cards Against Humanity with them, or playing truth or dare, I always have fun. It was also really funny watching my dad fangirl over Steve. Loki, Clint, and I have formed our own little prank group and we prank the other Avengers. Loki and I even pranked Nick Fury once and that was hilarious. Loki took the blame for everything so I wouldn't get in trouble. It wasn't usually like him to do that, but he's always nice to me.

I was walking through the tower when I felt something being dumped on my head. I looked up to see Clint's head peeking through the air vent laughing at me. I looked at what was on me and it was maple syrup. I'm going to kill you Clint Barton.

"Clint! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Loki asked walking over to me.

"Clint just dumped maple syrup on me!" I said angrily.

"I can get him back if you would like." Loki offered.

"You would do that for me?" I asked smiling.

"I would do anything for you." He said. Then his eyes widened.

"I-ignore that." He said nervously.

"L-Loki." I said shocked.

"I d-didn't mean to say that." He said looking down.

"Do you really feel that way?" I asked shocked.

"Y-yes. I understand if you don't feel the same way, especially after all I have done." Loki said looking down.

"Loki." I said lifting his face so he was looking into my (E/C) eyes. We both ignored the fact that I was covered in maple syrup from Clint's prank. Both of us leaned in until our lips touched in a sweet kiss. Our lips were moving perfectly together. They also happened to fit perfectly together. We pulled apart from the kiss and Loki rested his forehead on mine.

"Would you do me the honor of becoming my queen?" He asked smiling.

"I would love to, my king." I said causing his smile to become wider.
Loki leaned down and pressed his lips against mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist pulling me close. I heard some footsteps but didn't bother to stop kissing Loki. I was enjoying the moment.

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) Coulson! What do you think you are doing?!" My dad yelled.
Loki and I pulled back from the kiss and saw my dad standing there looking angry.

"Dad?!" I said shocked.

"What are you doing?" He asked sternly.

"Kissing my boyfriend?" I said unsure of what he would do.

"No. I will not allow you to date him!" My dad said motioning towards Loki.

"Dad! I really like him!" I yelled back. I notice Loki smile from the corner of my eye at my confession of my feelings.

"I do not care young lady! You are not allowed to date him! He killed me!" He yelled at me. That made me angry. I'm an adult now! I can date whoever I want!

I looked at my dad angrily and then at Loki sadly. Tears started to form in my eyes. I stomped off to my room. Once in my room I showered, cleaning the syrup off and I laid down in my bed.
Then I got a great idea. I ran to Loki's room and scared him from bursting through the door.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I just got a great idea!" I said.

"What is it?" He asked interested.

"We can secretly date, while I fake date someone." I said smiling.

"Who would you fake date?" Loki asked me.

"Tony. Then maybe my dad would see that he would rather have me date you." I smiled.

"I like this plan." He smiled before kissing me gently.

I ran to the lab where Tony was working on some science with Bruce. I asked JARVIS to assemble the avengers and not allow anyone else but them and Loki inside the lab. I waited for the other Avengers to arrive before telling my plan.

"What's up?" Tony asked confused.

"Tony, I need to fake date you." I told him. Everyone but Loki looked at me confused.

"Why?" Tony asked hesitantly.

"Because my dad won't let me date Loki. I'm going to secretly date Loki while I fake date you. He will tell me not you, and then I'm gonna fake date someone else and keep repeating the pattern. I need to mess with my dad and get him to say I can date Loki." I told everyone.

"Ok." Tony said.

Tony stuck his arm out and I took it. We walked to the living room and sat down in the couch together and that's when the plan began.

*Time Skip brought to you by Coulson dancing to Star Spangled Man With A Plan in a Captain America suit costume and replica shield*

A week or so passed before my dad noticed something was up. Tony and I were sitting on the couch in the main living room. I was straddling his lap and hugging him, burying my head in his chest. Tony had his arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed the top of my head. I lifted up my head and brought my lips to Tony's kissing him. It quickly turned into a make out session when I heard someone clear their throat. I pulled back from the kiss and smirked before turning around and seeing my dad standing there.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing?!" He asked shocked.

"What does it look like. I'm kissing my boyfriend." I smirk before pressing my lips onto Tony's again. Tony forced his tongue in my mouth and it roamed around.

"Will you guys stop?!" My dad raised his voice.

"Why?" I asked smirking.

"Because I don't approve! Not Tony!" He said.

"But I like him." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"No." My dad said sternly.

"Whatever." I said before kissing Tony again. Tony's hands went to my butt and squeeze it gently shocking me.

"Why can't you date a nice boy like Steve!" He yelled before walking away.
I pulled apart from the kiss when I was sure that my dad was gone.

"Good acting Tony." I giggled.

"Well, it wasn't much acting. I really enjoyed kissing you." He smirked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and got up. I noticed Loki standing in the hallway watching us, he looked jealous.
I walked over to him and planted a kiss into his lips.

"Babe, don't be jealous." I said wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I don't like seeing you kissing other guys." He admitted.

"It's just acting babe." I reassured him.

"I have an idea." He told me.

"What is it?" I asked looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"How about I use my shapeshifting powers to transform into the avenger that you fake date. To your father, it'll look like them, but it'll be me the whole time. That way I can still kiss you." He said.

"I like that idea." I smiled at him.

*Time skip brought to you by Tony and Bruce doing sciencey things*

A few weeks passed and I was fake dating Pietro now. My dad was going to be home from work any minute now, so I told Pietro to leave, and Loki shapeshifted into Pietro. He sat down on the couch in the main living room and I pushed him down and laid on top of him. I heard the elevator ding and I quickly pressed my lips onto his. He kissed back and it got a little heated.

"(Y/N) Coulson!" My dad said.

"What?" I asked looking at him innocently.

"I thought you were dating Tony?" He asked.

"You said you didn't approve, so now I'm with Pietro." I said before planting a small kiss on Loki's lips.

"I don't exactly approve of him either. He's a bit of a flirt." My dad said.

"Whatever." I said before kissing Loki again.

"Why can't you date a nice boy like Steve!" He said before leaving the room.

*Time Skip brought to you by, (Y/N) fake dating the Bruce, Thor, and Clint*

A couple months went by, and now I was fake dating Bucky. The Avengers really enjoyed my plan, they thought it was hilarious. I arranged for Bucky, Steve, Tony, and Bruce to go to the movies while Loki and I messed with my dad one last time. This time we were going to get him to walk in on us in the kitchen. Loki shapeshifted so he looked like Bucky, we went into the kitchen and waited for it to get closer to the time my dad would get home. For an added touch, Loki picked me up and set me on the counter and stood in between my legs. He wrapped my legs around his waist and he started kissing my neck.

He moved to my lips and wrapped my arms around my waist tightly pulling me as close as he could get me. Our lips were moving together perfectly in sync. I felt him tug at the hem of my shirt and I lifted my arms and let him take it off. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and he let me take it off.

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) Coulson! What do you think you are doing?!" My dad yelled eyes wide.

"Kissing my boyfriend." I said grabbing my shirt and putting it on. I was slightly embarrassed that things got heated and my dad walked in and saw me shirtless.

"Ok, seriously. You've dated every Avenger but Steve! The one that I approve of you dating." He said.

"I never actually dated any of them." I admitted.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I was faking. Hiding my real boyfriend. I was hoping this would get you to approve of who I am really dating." I said looking down.

"Who are you dating?" He asked.

"Loki." I said as Loki turned back to his normal self.

"I told you I didn't approve!" My dad said starting to get angry.

"Dad, I can date whoever I want. I understand your concerns, but Loki has changed. He's not the man he was when he stabbed you. Dad, I love him." I said. Loki's head whipped in my direction when he heard those words, his jaw was dropped.

"What?" Loki asked.

"Loki, I love you." I said looking into his green eyes.

"I love you too (Y/N), my queen." He said pecking my lips.

"You really love him?" My dad asked.

"Yes." I said wrapping my arms around Loki's body.

"Ok, I guess I can deal with it. As long as you're happy (Y/N), I'm happy. But hurt her Loki, and me and my team will come for you." He said the last sternly looking at Loki.

"I understand sir." Loki replied.
My dad walked out of the kitchen and Loki turned to me smiling.

"I'm so happy we don't have to hide it anymore." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Me too. I'm happy we can be ourselves." I said standing on my tip toes and pecking Loki's lips.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked him.

"Of course my queen." He said.

We walked to his bedroom and I grabbed one of his t-shirts. I changed into the t-shirt in the bathroom and walked out to find Loki already in his bed. I walked over smiling at him. I crawled up to him on the bed and I cuddled up to his side, laying my head on his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist holding me close, not wanting to let me go. He kissed the top of my head and started humming Asgardian lullabies. I ended up falling asleep to the sound of his beating heart and the sound of him humming the lullabies.
~
I hope you guys really enjoy this chapter. I spent a while on it making sure it was good. Please let me know what you guys think about it. Don't forget that you can request a personal imagine, just look at the Before I Start chapter, it'll tell you what to put in your request.

This is an idea RaevynBarton and I came up with the other night. I really hope you like it Raevyn. I hope it is what you pictured when we talked about it. 😄

P.S. I thought the picture was funny so I put it. XD

~ Haylie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 315 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
16.9K 202 68
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...
745K 11.1K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
2.7K 31 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...