Together Forever

By hikari011

The sequel of 'Ten Days with You' A high school student has fallen to a Demon, a man full of sin and a King w... More

Their New Beginning
Hidden Desires
Carelessness are Charms too
Never starve a Demon
Don't cross the line
Never forget oneself
Her Trepidation and His Transgression

Don't be a Pervert

8.4K 217 348
By hikari011

Three rules for a demon

Rule #2 (1/2): Don't be a pervert

July 30, Saturday

It is known to everyone that morning is one of the best time of the summer days. It is the point of where the sun is calm and friendly to everyone. However, that only lasts until 8:30. The sun will quickly melt a piece of ice in seconds by the time when the clock strikes at nine. But despite of these facts, the people seems to not mind the season, yet irritation will never be absent in their faces -- except for those who are at the beach.

It was eight in the morning and the sun is already high up in the cloudless sky. It was where the ocean, as well as the sand, was still cool from the coldness of the night. The chilly breeze was slowly becoming warm as it continues to expose itself under the warmth of the sun. The tree leaves and other plants as well as the white sand and the waters seem to sparkle as the celestial body bathe them with its blinding light. And now is the waking time of our demon in disguise.

Natsu started to stir on the comfortable bed. He admits it. This bed is more comfortable than the bed he uses in Lucy's place; however, it is not comfortable enough to par with Lucy's bed. Opening his red eyes, Natsu groaned in annoyance upon being temporarily blinded by the sudden brightness of the room. Turning himself to his human form, he squinted and allowed himself to adjust at the brightness.

Not long after he has adjusted to the light, he sat up and leaned on the headboard with a pillow on his back to make it more comfortable. He sighed as he relaxed himself with the blanket that is covering his legs and is keeping him warm. A small smile on his lips as he watched the pale blue curtains sway along the wind.

Dragneel looked around the room. His tender smile suddenly gone as he takes in the view of the bedroom. He may not be a fan of light colors but he admits that the place is classy and he noted in his mind to give his compliments to Juvia later.

As he continued on familiarizing himself with the place, his eyes soon landed on the gift he received long ago from his deceased father. The small smile he hasn't showed to anyone – even Lucy –curving back to his lips as he reached for his folded scarf on the bedside table. Staring at the mysterious white piece of cloth, he continues to smile to himself as he reminisces what happened last night.

Lucy brought him a feast, along with his favorite food, right after he told her that he was hungry. She brought the foods and let him eat in the bedroom. He doesn't have enough strength to turn into his human form since his stomach has been empty for almost 24 hours. And besides, Lucy doesn't want anyone to know his real identity. So he has no choice but to wait for her bring the foods in the bedroom like she's feeding a caged animal.

Natsu smiled more as he rethought of Lucy taking care of him. She has been taking care of him a lot despite of him being a demon and despite of the things he has done to her like playing with her emotions and such. "She'll be a perfect wife" he mumbled and smiled more.

"Come to think of it, why does she not wants them to know my real identity?" he suddenly thought as he looked at the small study table on his left by the window. Forgetting his question, Natsu continued to stare at the study table.

He remembers that Lucy was sitting there hours ago. The reading lamp was on and he drowsily watched her write on her notebook in which he guessed was her diary. It was dark but he can tell that it was early in the morning due to the fragrance of the morning dew that tickled his nose. Sleepy, he closed his eyes once more and continued his sleep. But before he could completely close his demonic red eyes, he saw a blurry white patch on Lucy's neck which he guessed was a band-aid.

"I must be seeing things after all that has happened" he said to himself as he got out of the bed. Shrugging off the thoughts that could even busy his mind, he, then, walked towards the door that is facing the bed in which he guessed that leads to the bathroom.

He entered the said room and his brows immediately furrowed in annoyance once he saw the appearance of the small room. He was greeted by a large mirror which seems to extend endlessly if the small rectangular hanging cabinets are not there. Just below the mirror is a pale yellow rectangular marble hanging table that extends just the same measurement gap of the two cabinets. It has glitters embedded on the stone that sparkled due to the sunlight which is coming from the small bathroom window. A small flower vase of colored daisies and a tissue box designed the simple ellipse sink which is located in the middle of the marble table.

Natsu still kept his frowning expression and looked on the right side of the cramped room. There, he saw the main idea of the room. A complete bathroom set like bathtub, shower, toilet and other things that hangs on the wall. The walls were furnished with white tiles. It has yellow lines that abstractly designed the white squares while the floor was furnished with smaller colorful tiles, not to mention light colors.

Pinky grunted and cursed silently as he sat on the floor with his legs crossed as well as his arms which is folded in front of his chest. His lips were tightly pursed as he takes another look on the bathroom in displeasure. He hates light colors so much that he'd do anything to destroy anything that has such color. But if he did something like that, Lucy will obviously hate him for good. With a sigh, Natsu let his anger slip away and decided to prepare himself for the day with the humans.

Minutes has passed, Natsu got out of the bathroom after taking his quick shower. He wore his usual clothes which he thinks that are humanly enough to make himself more human – which is his one-sleeved navy dark-blue top and some dirty-white trousers.

Rubbing his pink hair with Lucy's towel which he found in the bathroom, "I wonder what she is doing right now" he mumbled and threw the blue towel on the bed after drying his hair. Soon, he spotted the same paper bag he saw at Lucy's place and curiosity finally befell on the demon about the contents of the mere paper bag.

Another minutes has passed, Natsu quietly made his way downstairs and saw the humans doing random stuff. He first saw the two blue haired mortals along with the stripper watching the television. Of course, Levy is sitting in between Juvia and Gray since the tsundere doesn't want to sit beside his clingy admirer.

Natsu frowned yet he didn't say anything. He still hasn't forgotten what the mortal has done to him yesterday. And he won't be able to get over with it until he gets his sweet revenge on him. But he won't do it yet. He'll do it at the right time and at the right place. Making his way to the kitchen, "Just wait and I will soon get my revenge on you" he thought and smirked mischievously, his pink bangs shadowing his wicked gleam in his eyes.

Unbeknownst to him, Loki was setting the table and saw him snickering to himself like a mad person. The orange haired guy saw right through the pinkette's evil plans for his best friend. It's pretty obvious that Dragneel will do something after what Gray did to the poor guy – well not like he cares. Loki sighed though and prayed that his wonderful time with his angel -who is busy putting the foods on the platter with Erza watching her- will be peaceful.

Taking their breakfast that are already ready at the kitchen bar, Loki settled the platters of food on the dining table. While he was doing it, he watched Natsu take a seat who is still smirking to himself. But the mischievous smirk on the pinkette's lips suddenly vanished when he spoke.

"So, how are you feeling?" Loki greeted with a friendly smile.

Natsu huffed in response and ignored the playboy. He also hasn't forgotten what the orange haired mortal did yesterday. Sure, the human helped him on which he is not grateful for. Because of his pride, he'd rather die than receive help from the annoying playboy. Also, he hasn't forgotten what Loki did behind his back. He heard everything that Lucy and that stupid jerk talked about. Everything.

"You think I won't know your stupid plans?! Think again!" Natsu said in his thoughts as he glared at the lover boy, growling at the same time as he continues to give him his menacing stare. Loki, however, just sweat dropped and sighed in response at Dragneel's childish behavior.

"Natsu, that's rude. Stop it" Natsu heard the blonde say which washed away his anger but soon replaced by annoyance. He watched his girl settle the last platter of food on the circular wooden table with Erza trailing behind her, carrying a tray of assorted-flavored puddings. His eyes gleamed in excitement upon seeing his favorite food but he kept still and pouted when Lucy began scolding him about being rude and stuff.

Though Natsu wasn't listening to her useless lectures. No matter how many times he will be told about good things, there's no way he'll do them anyway – unless they are needed. Ignoring the blabbering of the blonde, Natsu watched Erza settle down the tray of puddings. And once the Scarlet did, he grinned. He was about to reach a cup of his favorite dessert when Lucy slapped his hand away, making him pout and glare at his bossy girl.

"Not so fast, Natsu" Lucy warned as she put away the tray, somewhere far from his reach. After she did such thing, she looked back at the demon. Her hands are on her hips as she observes Natsu's current appearance. As she do so, a blush slowly dusted her cheeks when she realized what he is wearing.

He is wearing the maroon shorts she bought for him. It suits him perfectly. She was planning to give it to him as a surprise later but then she carelessly left it in the room. Lucy blushed even more when she caught Natsu smirk at her. Well, sure she admits that she is staring at him but what made her flustered is what his eyes is telling her.

Staring back at his onyx orbs, she could clearly read what's in his dirty mind. "Pervert" Lucy huffed in her thoughts. She knows that Natsu is probably thinking that she is staring at his well-toned body which she is not really – well... maybe.

Suddenly, Lucy became aware of her surroundings when she heard her scarlet friend clear her throat. She blinked and saw Loki and Erza looking at her at the corner of her eye. Now all eyes are on her – except for the three who are watching the morning news in the living room. "Did I daze too long?" Lucy thought.

Regaining her composure, Lucy cleared her throat too and smiled at her classmates. For some reason, she just felt like she needs to reassure them. And when she gave them her reassuring smile, the two stopped staring at her and continued on what they were doing. Loki and Erza went to the kitchen to get their glasses and the pitcher of water.

Lucy sighed in relief that she was able to escape that awkward situation. Then, she glared at the pinkette in front of her. "Go get properly dressed first before you eat" she warned, slapping Natsu's sneaky hand away from any food that he tried to stab with his silver fork. She glared still at her boyfriend when Natsu scowled at her.

"I am properly dressed" Natsu replied, smirking when he successfully stabbed a sausage. But then, he whined when Lucy managed to snatch away his fork from his grasp before he was even able to take a bite on the poor sausage. "No, you're not" was the only thing he heard from her as he watched her take a bite on the food, his food.

In response, Natsu growled in anger but Lucy seems to not hear it because of the noise that is coming from the television. He hates it when someone steals his food from him. And what he hates the most is when someone stops him from eating his food. 'How dare you!' is the usual thing that will come out of his mouth and maybe go berserk afterwards. But he kept quiet and sighed away his anger. If he wasn't facing the girl he has fallen for, then the person that he is facing would be dead by now.

"For hell's sake, it's summer Lucy. And at least I am wearing a proper outfit, unlike that bastard over there who is only wearing his underwear!" the demon defended as he points at the person with the odd habit. Gray, who was peacefully watching the television, was about to protest for being called a bastard but he yelped instead when he was indeed only in his boxers again.

Lucy, on the other hand, can't help but blush as she listens to Natsu's statement. She blushed when she heard him say her name again. She just can't get used to it. He never said her name on the first book. Well, there was once or twice, but still...

Anyway, she was embarrassed as well about the fact that Natsu said. Yeah, it's summer so it's okay to walk around in their swim wear. And she can't help but agree also when he pointed out Gray's current outfit. Gray has been continuously removing his clothes this morning. And that's the tenth time he removed his stupid clothes. So there's no way she'll suspect that Natsu used his powers on her friend.

However, Lucy continued to scold Natsu about it despite of the facts that he has given her. She won't allow herself to lose this childish fight with him. And it's impolite to eat in front of the food and in front of others with no shirt on. It's like you're not giving any respect when you do something like that.

In response, Dragneel secretly rolled his eyes as he listens further to Lucy's scolding. He might as well stay quiet and let the blonde blabber about useless stuff. He knows that Lucy is just putting a show and stuff, so he just decided to let her do the talking and wait for her to run out of gas.

Not long after, he caught a glimpse of a white patch on Lucy's neck. He stared at the square band-aid and the girl seems to notice his long stare at it which made her uncomfortable. "What happened to your neck?" he suddenly asked when Lucy stopped from talking.

Completely forgetting about him being half naked, Lucy gulped upon hearing him suddenly ask about the white patch she put hours ago. She looked at him who only looked back at her, waiting for her to answer. Then, she flinched when she realized that her friends were looking at her too. They were asking her about it an hour ago but she did not say a word about her neck and immediately changed the topic.

What should she do now? She can't just suddenly change the topic, not when the demon is very cautious about it. It will be suspicious too if she brought up a different topic in front of these people who have been asking her about it. Lucy gulped again and felt her throat being dry. She can't tell them what's under the white patch. Because if she did, her friends will think differently of her.

Under the white patch is a not too small but not too big red mark with a hint of grayish purple that margined the very mark. She had no idea how it got there, but she believed that it must be the time when Natsu was acting strange last night.

Yeah, it must be it. He sucked on her neck that time. She can't blame him for that though. She knows that he is really hungry that he thought that Lucy is a walking food or something which made him lick her neck and suck it like a vampire. In short, Natsu just gave her a hickey!

"If I showed them, they'll think that w-we, wu-we d-did t-tha-that!" Lucy stuttered in her thoughts, her face becoming red by just imagining it. No! There's no way she'll show them. And besides, Natsu seems to not know what happened last night so she's safe to tell them a small lie – or so she thought.

"So?" Natsu asked, still waiting for her to answer and bringing her back from her thoughts. Because Lucy was still a little flustered, she was rather too slow to answer that Natsu has begun impatiently tapping his fingers on the table.

Silence filled them and the only sound that filled the house is the impatient tapping of Natsu's fingers and the commercial on the television. Soon, a small giggle broke that silence and everyone looked at the short haired bluenette beside Gray. She stood from her seat and walked towards the dining table with Juvia trailing behind her.

"Oh so you don't know, Natsu. We thought that you two did it" she spoke as she takes a seat beside Natsu and grinned at the couple. The blonde blushed upon hearing her friend say it, but she stayed quiet. One wrong move and she'll be doomed. Natsu, however, did the opposite. He gave Mcgarden his famous puzzled look and chorused it with a "Huh??".

In the background, Loki and Levy sighed upon hearing the pinkette ask while Gray let out a laugh about how dense the Pinky could be. Juvia just shrugged her shoulders and sat beside Levy. Erza just stayed quiet and decided to not bother with romance. She sat next to Lockser and began eating her dessert first before her main meal.

Lucy relaxed when she noticed that her classmates forgot about 'it' or rather dropped the topic because of the denseness of the pinkette – to which she is thankful for. But then she tensed up when she caught Natsu look at her, still waiting for her to answer. "I accidentally fell in the bathroom and hurt myself, that's all" she lied, laughing nervously as she sheepishly smile at him while rubbing the back of her head.

Dragneel, however, was not convinced with her lie. Of course, he wouldn't be! Who would be convinced by something so simple like that? Well, it is obvious that he won't be convinced by her small lie. He is a demon! He can directly tell if the person is lying. He will know if someone is doing bad things. But before he could even say something about her little lie, he was distracted by the platters of food that seem to sparkle before him. Basically, tempting him.

"You should be careful, Lucy-san" Juvia said as she pass the platter of pancakes to Loki who is now sitting beside Erza. Sitting at the vacant seat beside Natsu, Lucy thanked her friend for being concerned about her despite of the person considering her her Love Rival. Soon, Gray joined in and sat on the remaining seat beside Lucy.

Only minutes has passed and the group of humans were still happily eating their breakfast. They chatted about school and other stuff as they eat their breakfast. Well, Natsu just stayed silent the whole time since he is busy savoring his delicious meal and since he doesn't care about whatever they are talking about. He was in fact busy glancing at Lucy's left neck.

He has been glancing at the band-aid on Lucy's neck the whole time. He just finds it uncomfortable looking at her neck with a white thingy covering the so called injury. He has no idea why but he has the urge to remove that stupid white patch off of the view of her delicate part.

So he did. He was reaching out for the white band-aid and plans to remove it. But before he could even touch it, a hand grabbed his wrist to stop. He looked at her and saw her sternly look at him. It's that 'if-then' glare again. And he has no choice but to refrain from doing it again lest he won't be able to eat another cup of pudding for the rest of his life.

"Now I'm curious what's under that stupid patch" he thought as he continues eating his meal.

===

Time skipped, the group of students ran off to the beach to play – except for Juvia and the couple. They were in charge to do the kitchen chores like washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Since they are staying for free at Juvia's wonderful place, they decided to divide the kitchen work so it would be fair to everyone. Erza divided their group into three. Levy and she will do the cleaning at lunch, and the two boys will do the cleaning in the evening after their dinner.

Right now, Natsu was forced to clean the table by hand. It's his first time of course, and it's tiresome. But he has to do it lest he will get his divine punishment from both the monster and his bossy girlfriend. He was itching to use his powers but Lucy will always glare at him whenever he attempts to do so.

When he successfully finished the job he was forced to do, he washed his hands and watched the two girls wash the dishes. He didn't dare to listen to their girly chat since he was focused on the thing that is sticking on Lucy's neck. And again, he was reaching out to remove it but was halted from doing it because Lucy covered it with her hand. "Natsu! I told you to stop it!" Lucy snapped as she tries to protect her little secret.

"I don't remember you telling me to stop. And even if you say so, I will never stop until I get to remove that annoying thing on your neck" he said back. The two couple was again back to their mini debate, not aware of the presence of the owner of the house. They were too busy bickering at each other that they were not listening to Juvia's plea about them stopping their fight.

Suddenly, the back door that is located at the kitchen which leads to the beach, opened. Juvia, on the other hand, blushed and began to day dream about her knight has come to save her from the two people who is busy with their love quarrel. "Gray-sama~" she sang and watched the named guy get some can of sodas from the refrigerator.

Ignoring the bluenette's cry for help, "Hey, stop acting like a married couple" Gray said and successfully silenced the said couple. And before Natsu could even protest for being mocked, Gray already left the house and off to the beach.

Sighing, Lucy left the kitchen and went to the living room to turn off the television that has been on the whole time. Natsu followed her and watched her arrange the cushion pillows. While Juvia, Juvia sighed in relief that the fight has finally stopped. She doesn't want to see her friends fighting, even if her Love Rival is in it. But if she and her Love Rival is in a fight – well that's a different story.

There was a short silence in the house. Juvia has finally finished doing the dishes. She was drying her hands with a kitchen towel when suddenly her Love Rival shrieked at the unwelcomed visitor. Not long after, her classmates ran back to the house and asked what happened.

Lucy stared at the unknown visitor who just entered the house. Natsu automatically stood beside Lucy to protect her from whatever this unknown human could do that would harm his girlfriend. And Lucy's friends looked at the punk guy who entered the house.

The unknown guy has piercings all over his face. Well, I mean he has piercings on his nose, his ears, and even his eyebrows. He wears a grey summer shirt which proudly showed his scars on his arms. His black pants paired along with his black summer sandals. A dark orange bandana tied on his forehead to keep his long black hair from covering his red eyes.

Heartfilia trembled when the man gazed at her. Then, she trembled more when she noticed that the man is carrying a large bento box. Wait. A bento box? "You!" Levy exclaimed in shock and with a hint of anger when she remembered the incident that happened a day ago. It was the rude guy that bumped her!

In response, everyone looked at the short girl, curious of how she came to know a scary looking guy like him. But before any of them could ask her about it, "Gajeel-kun!" Juvia smiled as she walks to the named guy and shook his hands. "What brings you here, Gajeel-kun?" she asked, not minding the dumbfounded stares of her fellow friends. Meanwhile, Natsu was the first one to relax when he observed that the punk guy is harmless.

"I was forced by my old man to stop by" the guy called Gajeel replied as he nonchalant walk past the group of teens and off to the kitchen. He, then, settled the bento box on the kitchen counter and looked back at Juvia, ignoring the stares he is receiving. But then, he smirked when he caught a glimpse of the pinkette pretending on not looking at him.

"Who is he, Juvia?" Erza asked after clearing her throat.

===

It was quarter to 11, and the burning sun is already very high up in the blue sky. People of different ages are starting to flock the beach and began doing the things they think are fun. They swam, played games, laid blankets on the white sand, and relaxed under the shade of their colorful large umbrellas.

Natsu was back in the room he is sharing with the blonde. He sat crossed leg on the wooden floor of the balcony, not minding the blinding sun. He prefers to stay at home than go outside and be surrounded by neon colors. There's no telling what he could possibly do if he lost control of himself just because of those irritating colors.

He watched Lucy happily play with her classmates near the ocean from the railings. He can clearly see Lucy's angelic face even from afar. Well, he is a demon. He has senses that are above the humans' abilities.

With his keen sense of hearing, he smiled as he listens to her laughter. But his sweet smile soon vanished when a thought crossed his mind. He remembered the smirk of that so called Gajeel. He witnessed the human look at him and witnessed him smirk knowingly at him.

It left him puzzled on why on earth would a human give him that kind of smirk. He clearly remembers that it's his first time approaching that punk. So why would that filthy human smirk at him like they're buddies? As if he would be buddies with a human.

Natsu thought more and reminisced Juvia introduce Gajeel to them. She said that he is the childhood friend she talked about. She also told them a short history about them and other stuff, but Natsu doesn't know anything more than that since he didn't fully listen to the humans. Like he cares anyway. "Gajeel Redfox" Natsu mumbled as he tries to remember if there's something related to the named mortal. Now he has two things to worry about. The white patch on Lucy's neck and then this stupid mysterious human.

Not long after, Natsu saw Lucy and Levy waving at him. He watched the girls jump up and down on the sand with their happy faces. "Natsu!" he heard them call him and told him to join their childish game. Natsu, however, just stood and leaned on the white railings, and continued on watching the humans. There's no way he's going down there and play with them like an idiot. What's so fun with passing that colorful floaty sphere anyway?

"Natsu, if you don't come here. The puddings will be gone for good" he heard Lucy mumble which made him to tighten his grip on the railings, almost destroying it if he's not careful. "Gray and Loki are having a pudding feast!" this time, he heard Mcgarden shout.

Immediately, Natsu dashed back inside the bedroom and hurriedly ran to the stairs. Normally, he will just teleport himself beside Lucy in a mere second. But he decided not to do so because he is currently under cover. And it would be wise if he refrain himself from using his powers constantly, especially when he is already keeping himself disguised as a human.

"I can't believe I'm falling for their schemes. I can't even believe myself being manipulated by these humans" Natsu said as he hurriedly run down the stairs. He was about to dash out to the back door at the kitchen when he suddenly heard a laughter.

The demon halted from his tracks and looked at the source of laughter. There he saw the so called Gajeel Redfox, comfortably sitting at the couch while watching the breaking news series. Curious of why the human laughed at a not even funny current show made him walk towards him. "What's so funny" he said, a little annoyed yet serious at the same time. There's something that this human knows that he doesn't know. And it's frustrating him.

"Stop pretending that you don't know" was the only thing he heard from the mortal.

"What do you mean?" He replied, not understanding what the human is even blabbering about. He has no idea why this human being is pretending like he knows him even though this is the first time they faced each other.

Natsu listened to Gajeel's annoying laughter, and watched him stand and face him with that smirk again. Oh he so hates this guy already for being so secretive. He hates secrets that he would beat the person into a pulp who is keeping a secret from him.

"You're Natsu Dragneel, right? I know your real identity so there's no need for you to disguise as a human" Gajeel said, his right hand on his hip as he watched Natsu's reaction with a smirk.

What? What did he just say? No, there's no way his perfect disguise will be found out. Natsu knows that he didn't do anything wrong to reveal his real identity. And he has only met this human for like thirty minutes ago! So how come that this mortal knows that he's not human! Natsu, however, stayed quiet and stared back at the fake red eyes of the human before him with an impassive look on his face.

Gajeel, on the other hand, grinned a little and laughed his signature laugh. "Gihee" he said as he watched Natsu's eyes turn back into his demonic red eyes, yet his appearance remained human. Natsu kept his impassive expression, and was about to ask how his true identity was unraveled. Yet he suddenly decided to keep quiet and decided to heed out the human's reaction. And then he'll just wipe off the memories of Redfox.

Neither of them moved from their position, nor did they even changed their glances. They stayed still and just stared at each other's red eyes. Gajeel was smirking the whole time though, while Natsu still has his expressionless façade on his face.

Gajeel was about to speak out since he figured that the demon was waiting for his explanation about how he unmasked the masked; but before he could even utter a word, the short news that is currently being showed caught his attention.

"— murder. Witnesses described that a group of guys of different ages were the murderers of the women who died in different cities. The investigators found out that some of the victims were drugged and some were either blackmailed or kidnapped before being raped to death—" the news reporter said.

Natsu smirked upon hearing such event while Gajeel clicked his tongue in response as he watched the censored pictures of the corpses with a hint of pity in his eyes. "Ah, humans are devious beings, aren't they?" Natsu spoke and laughed as he walk towards Gajeel.

"I never thought that this world are full of monsters as wel--" he said as he continue on listening to the news, at the same time watching Redfox' reaction at his statement. But before he could even finish his sentence, Gajeel silenced the demon with only two words. "Not everyone" he said and kept his gaze at the television.

"Polices also announced that four wanted criminals managed to escape the prison and has been missing for days. The higher ups believed that the murderers of these young women are the missing criminals. Police and other people of peace and justice joined forces to scope around in each neighborhood and cities to protect the civilians from harm and to prevent further killings—" Gajeel turned off the television and settled the remote control on the coffee table.

He sighed when he turned around and looked back at the annoyed demon without any fear which amazed Natsu. "You are a demon. You should know that we do sinful things" Gajeel said with a smirk to annoy the pinkette. "Geez, you're missing out Pinky. You should be more aware of your surroundings".

Natsu, in response, glared at the human for being called the name he hates the most and for being insulted. But he stayed calm and looked at Gajeel sternly lest he might kill this human. "Oi, don't give me that shit just because you're a supernatural being. But anyway, I want you to never mention this news to Juvia's girlfriends" he heard him say as he watched him rub the back of his head, making him raise a brow at him.

"And why is that?"

"You don't want to destroy their summer fun do you? You'll just give them the scare and destroy the whole trip if you do" Natsu can't help but nod in response at the truth that Gajeel stated.

"And besides, yah don't have to worry 'bout your stupid secret. I'll keep it for your pitiful sake. I figured that Blondie is involved in this as well" Natsu frowned when he heard Gajeel say with a smirk on his pierced face. He can't help but wonder why and how this human knows so much about this. He can't even believe that he was right about Lucy!

Though, before the demon could even ask any question related to whatever they are talking about, Natsu's eyes turned back into his onyx ones when he heard the back door click open. Just then, he turned around and watched Gray and Loki take cups of pudding from the refrigerator. His eyes widened in horror when he saw Loki with a spoon in his mouth and carrying a tray of flavored puddings, with Gray helping him by opening the door for him.

"My puddings!!" He exclaimed as he ran to follow those two thieves, leaving Gajeel and completely forgetting what just happened.

===

The group of high school students happily bathe themselves at the ocean, at the same time, under the sun. They ran and play the whole time and their laughter endlessly filled the place. Erza and her two guy classmates were playing volleyball. Loki and Gray challenged the great Erza while Levy and Lucy cheered for the two opposing teams. They were also the ones who're counting the scores of each team.

Meanwhile, our demon in relationship, who is still wearing the shorts he received from the blonde, is happily eating his beloved puddings under the shade that the large blue umbrella made for him. He sat comfortably on the blanket that has been spread on the sandy ground for hours. Together with him were the toys of the humans for their silly games, the large cases of their snacks and cold drinks, the large bento box that Gajeel brought, and Gajeel himself who is sitting just beside him.

They quietly watched their friends laugh about and watched them pass the volleyball at each other from afar. It was silent between the two acquainted guys until one of them decided to break that peaceful moment.

"So, care to tell me how you're able to unveil my identity?" Natsu asked as he finished his 11th cup of pudding. He kept his gaze at the playing humans, and didn't even bother look at the guy beside him.

"It's pretty obvious you know" This time, Natsu looked at Gajeel in puzzlement. I mean, obvious? How come it's obvious? "For me, that is." Gajeel continued as he drinks an orange flavored drink. But Natsu was not listening to the addition that Gajeel said. He was busy thinking how on earth it is obvious when Lucy's classmates didn't even suspect him.

"You were not listening to what Juvia said earlier, did yah?" Gajeel sighed.

Natsu nodded only in response and looked at the taller guy on his left with curiosity in his eyes. With another sigh from the human beside him, Natsu listened intently on his explanation. "Just consider that it's already in my genes to be able to suspect demons easily" Redfox explained, making the pinkette next to him become more confused.

"Just spit it out already"

Smirking, Gajeel took the guitar that has been beside him and played a certain chord. "Yah better listen carefully, Dragneel. I won't tell it to you twice" he said as he strum the strings with a different chord. Natsu, however, looked puzzled at what this crazy human is trying to do. Soon, he realized that Gajeel is going to sing when he heard him continuously strum the strings with different chords.

"What the Hell?!" Natsu thought as he hears Gajeel begin to hum. He has no idea that such a scary looking guy have a soft side like this! Heck! Can this stupid man even sing?! But then, Natsu stayed quiet and took Gajeel's warning about listening carefully.

"Long ago when folktales lived, when I was yet to be born and when my family tree was just a leaf; there was a belief that the Redfox clan, 't was born from the love of a demon and a human. And so, that credence lived on in the Redfox genes. Shoobeedoobob!"

Natsu lost his grip on his pudding cup and dropped his beloved dessert on the sandy ground, but he seems to not care about it for he was busy figuring out what exactly is Gajeel is saying. I mean, he is just too dumbfounded that this guy here can sing! And his right eye was twitching in mixed emotion, showing that he is not really pleased to hear him sing a weird song. And what the hell does that word even mean!? Before Natsu could even say a word, Gajeel continued his singing with true emotion on his face.

"Oh~ Many years has passed, the influenced received was slowly dyin' away, which soon was completely forgotten that later became just a mere tale~ Yeah! Ooh~ Shoobeedoobo---!!" Before Gajeel could even complete his invented word or rather his invented song, Natsu suddenly slapped the slice of cheesecake at Gajeel's face.

"Shut up already" he said, rather proud of silencing the annoying bastard with a piece of food and also applying his revenge for making him waste his favorite food. And besides, he can't take any more of his stupid tune, and he fully understands now where the story is going; so all he had to do is to shut him up to refrain himself from hearing his torture song.

Natsu watched the long haired guy wipe away the cheesecake on his face. He found the piece of creamy dessert near him at their picnic space – not even bothering about who owns the dessert. He was in fact grateful for Mr. Cheesecake for becoming a sacrifice on silencing the stupid human instead of his beloved puddings.

"What was that for, you bastard!" Gajeel exclaimed in anger as he put away his guitar on a safer place. Natsu laughed in response which only became a fuel to the human's anger beside him. "Take this!" Gajeel said and let out a cry to make his surprise attack to be noticeable.

Natsu's mouth gaped in response when the human got the guts on revenging on him. And he was awestruck at what Gajeel just did. That human jerk just threw his cup of puddings at his face! Now his jelly-like dessert are now all over the place! And he's so sticky now! "How dare you!" Natsu said in anger, but remained in his human form as he threw himself to Gajeel and attacked him with punches.

The two rascals fought by exchanging punches and other attacks at each other. They bit each other's arm, pulled each other's faces and other stuff they could do to hurt the other. They fought like animals, growling at each other and throwing things that their hands grab on. They were like children to everyone's eyes; and they continued to do this, not minding their surroundings.

Soon, Erza went to their picnic area with a smile on her face. She was smiling in victory for successfully beating Gray and Loki. Well, the two guys admitted their defeat since the white ball always hit their faces. And she was proud of it – I mean, she was proud for winning the game.

Still smiling, Erza decided to give herself a reward for her victory; but her sweet smile just vanished when she saw a familiar paper plate lying on the ground. Then she lost her balance, and kneeled on the sand instead when she noticed what her Cheesecake has become. With an empty look in her eyes, the poor Scarlet teen looked at their supposed to be picnic area. In a blink of an eye, her red bangs shadowed her eyes and a strange dark aura began forming around her.

The two fighting rascals noticed this, making them stop in their childish behavior. Natsu halted on pulling Gajeel's long hair and halted on pulling his shirt. Gajeel, on the other hand, stopped on sticking his guitar in Natsu's mouth and stopped on pulling the pinkette's cheek with his other hand.

The two looked at Erza, and they suddenly trembled when they saw the woman glare at them below the red curtains that her bangs made. "My cheesecake..." she mumbled repeatedly in the lowest tone of her voice, scaring the two guys.

Meanwhile, Loki and Gray were rolling down on the sand and holding their stomachs as they laugh out loud at how pathetic Dragneel and Redfox are right now. The remaining three girls, however, sweat dropped instead as they watched Erza join in Natsu and Gajeel's mini fight.

"Ne Lu-chan, do you think Natsu is going to be okay?" Levy asked, as she hugs the beach ball.

"I hope.." Lucy replied, shrugging at the same time before letting out a sigh.

"Juvia is worried about Gajeel-kun"

===

Time flies and many hours have passed, the moon was already high up in the dark sky. The stars scattered in the night sky and proudly twinkled their celestial light. The ocean's water level increased that it managed to make medium-sized waves. And the sound of water hitting the shore murmured along the summer night breeze. The noisy people this morning have already parted to their homes to rest for the night. And now, the beach is empty and peaceful with only the lullaby of nature as the only sound that can be heard.

Lucy tossed and turned on the bed she is currently sharing with Levy. Yes, she and her best friend are now sharing the same room. Well, yeah Natsu was supposed to be her roommate but she refused to sleep with him on the same bed anymore. Not after what that perverted demon did which you will know later.

Burying her head under the pillow, Lucy whined when sleep won't come to her. She can't sleep despite of the things she did at daytime. She is in fact exhausted after all that has happened, yet sleep was not even there to grant her rest.

Sighing, the blonde removed the pillow off of her face and hugged it instead as she faced the ceiling. Despite of her movements, the bluenette on her left is still soundly asleep to which Lucy is not surprised. She and Levy have been together since they were five, so it's not a surprise to her that her best friend is a heavy sleeper.

Lucy sighed again when she looked at her friend sleep peacefully, and she can't help but feel jealous by watching Levy sleep. She can't sleep not because of the moonlight that dimly illuminated their dark room. It's not because of Levy's soft snore either. But it's because of the thought about the pinkette not knowing the mark he left on her neck, and the mark itself.

She tried to drop the thought off her mind many times but failing miserably. She tried to busy her mind with something else that will possibly bring her to sleep like counting the stars, staring at a distance, and even humming a lullaby in her mind, yet nothing worked. Staring at the ceiling, Lucy reminisced what happened this afternoon.

Right after the demon, the monster, and the punk stopped fighting, they all went back to the villa after they cleaned the mess they made at the beach. They ate their lunch and stayed inside the house afterwards for the sun is too hot for them. If they stayed longer under the sun, they will surely earn the so called summer sickness 'sunburn' which will only destroy their summer. Who wants to have a glowing red skin and be in pain whenever you move anyway?

Lucy can't help but smile when she remembered more of the activities they did hours ago. They decided to play a game to not bore themselves to death. And as they exchange ideas about what kind of game they will do, all of them formed a circle on the dark wooden patio at the back of the white house. Well, Natsu, of course, was obviously forced to be part in their childish game.

The back patio was twice the area of the one at the front of the house but the color is the same -- white railings and dark brown wooden flooring. And they comfortably sat on the cushion pillows that Juvia brought out for them. They were also having a watermelon feast that is fresh from the refrigerator.

===

"Anyone who has an idea what kind of game we're going to play?" Loki asked, sitting beside Dragneel who is busy rolling his eyes in annoyance. The group of teens suggested the games they know but no one seems to like the named games. While Natsu, who is now wearing a very dark brown plain shirt which paired with the maroon shorts he received, was busy chewing on the watermelon and watched the humans with boredom in his eyes.

"How about some board games?" Levy suggested as she shows them a chessboard. Of course, everyone politely declined the idea since not everyone in their group are into board games. "Truth or Dare?" Lucy asked as she looked at Gray and Juvia beside her, but everyone were already fed up with that kind of game.

"How about 'the loser makes a song for the winner' " Gajeel spoke which made everyone to sweat drop upon hearing his invented suggestion. Natsu was quietly eating the seedless summer fruit and almost choked himself to death upon hearing the named game.

Suddenly, Scarlet grinned when a thought crossed her mind. "Me! Me! I have an idea!" she exclaimed and waved her hand in the air like a child. Everyone casted their gaze on the scarlet haired woman and looked at her in puzzlement.

"Seven minutes in Hell" she said with a wide grin on her face. Her friends blinked and some raised a brow upon hearing the so called game. They know that Erza invented the foreign game, but no one said a word for they are scared to go against the great Scarlet. With a smile, Erza put a half filled water bottle in the middle of the circle they made and everyone seems to understand how the game is going to be. "The rules are simple. Everything has to be done in seven minutes. The person that the bottle's bottom is facing will be the slave and the opposite side will be the one to give orders".

Gray, in response, sweat dropped and his classmates did the same as they listen further to Erza's instruction. They were just exchanging ideas of what kind of game they should play; but when the dominative red haired woman said the game she made up, they have no choice but to play it without the need of hearing each's consent.

"You mean a punishment game?" Natsu finally spoke as he takes another slice of the red fruit on the platter next to him. He may not like the idea of playing silly games with the humans but hearing this foreign game somehow amuses him, and making him forget that he was forced to play.

"Yes, and reminder, avoid commanding something that will involve injury and erotic stuff or else you will lose your turn" Erza nodded with a proud smirk plastered on her face.

"Oh! I suggest to write our names at the bottom of these pawns to make it more exciting" Levy said as she takes out eight white pawns from her chessboard. The bookworm, then, gave her friends the pawns and passed the two black markers that has been inside her pocket.

"Then we'll put them in this bucket and each person has to take one, and put it in front of them so that the pair that the bottle points out will be in random" Everyone – except for the demon and the monster – watched the short girl hold and point the inside of the empty small bucket which is used to build sand castles.

They understood what Levy is pointing out, yet they continue to stare at the girl in awe. They were surprised of Mcgarden's fast action. They were even more astonished to see her suddenly holding a small red bucket that they have no idea where she even took it from. What astound them more is the fact that Levy is so into the game that Erza invented. But invented or not, they seem to like the game as well.

"So what's the main fun about?" Gajeel asked.

"How about the person who's not able to do the given task will be everyone's slave for 24 hours?" Lucy spoke with a smile. Everyone but Lockser grinned at each other and nodded in agreement. Well, Juvia was busy day dreaming about her Gray-sama punishing her and becoming his personal slave.

And so the demon and the humans started playing the punishment game. Following the given instructions, they wrote their name on the pawn and put their pawns in the red bucket. Not long after Levy slightly shook the bucket, and each took a different pawn and placed it in front of them. Then, Erza spun the plastic bottle. The teens nervously watched the bottle spin. They were nervous yet excited at the same time.

Who will be the first Lucky pair?

Natsu smirked. Ah, he knows who will be the first pair to play the childish game. No, he didn't foresee the future but he used his powers on the bottle and made it automatically point to him and Lucy. This is his advantage and this is his chance to get his revenge on the stripper and the playboy, and his chance to see what's under the stupid patch on the blonde's neck.

The bottle stopped and as just what the demon made it to be, the bottle pointed at the chosen pawns. "The first person to give orders will be Natsu!" said Levy with a smile as she read the name under the pointed pawn. "And the lucky person to do the task will be Lu-chan!" she exclaimed, laughing at the so called coincidence that has happened while the others sighed in relief for not being the 'doer' in the game.

But Lucy knows. Lucy knows that the demon cheated and used his powers. She knows because it's obvious in his face. He is giving her his mischievous smirk and she has no choice but to play along with him. "Cheater" Lucy thought as she glared at Natsu and prayed that Kami-sama will be on her side to protect her from whatever this demon could possibly do to her.

"Now now, don't be so angry. This is just a game, Lucy. All you have to do is remove that white patch on your neck" Natsu said as he continue on eating his watermelon. Everyone looked at the pinkette as if he was insane for wasting his turn on a simple task, yet they stayed quiet and watched since they were interested on Lucy's injury as well.

Lucy blushed. Not because of hearing him say her name again but because of the task she was given. There's no way she'll do that!! There's no way she's going to show everyone the hickey that Natsu gave! But she can't lose the game either! She doesn't want to be the slave in this punishment game! "Help" she prayed in her thoughts as she slowly reached the band-aid on the left side of her neck.

Just when she was about to peel it off, Natsu suddenly groaned. Erza just chopped Natsu's head, making him to bite his tongue. He glared at the human on his right, growling at the same time. "What was that for!?".

"You lose your turn, Natsu. I clearly reminded everyone to not give a task that involves injury" Erza said as she put the pawns back in the bucket and took one after mixing it. Lucy, in response, sighed in relief and thanked Kami-sama in her thoughts for saving her.

After taking the pawns from the red pail, the bottle was turned once more for its second round. "Natsu and Lucy again" Levy giggled as she read the names written on the bottom of the chosen pawns. In the background, Gajeel yawned as he watched the demon and blondie exchange stares at each other. He knows that the demon is cheating and he is getting bored of the game because of it. But he stayed quiet since he is interested of how long their relationship will last.

"Kiss me"

Just then, Gajeel chocked on his saliva as well as Loki and Gray. Erza and Levy blushed a little while Juvia was again in her la-la land. If possible, Heartfilia blushed even redder upon hearing the Great Demon King give such an order. How can he say something like that so bluntly!? It's an easy task this time, but there's no way she's going to do such thing in front of her friends!

Lucy flinched when she noticed that all eyes were on her. "No!" she thought in horror as she cast her gaze on the wooden floor. There's no way she's going to kiss him for seven minutes! Kiss him that long with audiences!? It would be awkward, especially with her friends watching her!

"Go on, suck each other's faces already" Gray groaned, feeling fed up of Natsu and Lucy being the pair in the game.

Lucy's mouth gaped in response but kept her gaze on the dark brown floor. Should she retreat and admit defeat or not? Well, if she compares being a slave and being humiliated in front of her friends, she'd rather be a slave for 24 hours. So it's decided then.

"I—" she began but she was halted when Natsu groaned again for being slapped on the face. "Enough, Natsu. I warned everyone to not give a task that involves erotic stuff" The great Erza said as she put the pawns back into the bucket. Lucy sighed again in relief and glared at the pinkette. She is so going to give him a punishment for this. She's definitely going to make him suffer for it.

Natsu, however, pouted in response for losing his turn again. He decided to give a different task but he'll definitely remove that stupid patch on her in another way. So he decided to give that task to her. To kiss him. He doesn't care if it's seven minutes or not, all that matters is if she is going to do it or not. Even though they only kissed a few times, he is always the one doing the first move and he is getting a little fed up with it.

What would it be like if Lucy kissed him first?

The question was left unanswered as he rubs his red cheek that was slapped by the red haired woman beside him. He is so getting to the good part and that monster destroyed his moment. Then, he glared at the playboy beside him when he heard him laugh which annoyed him. "Lucy-chan, you're a lucky person alright".

Another round was set and the same pair was pointed out to do their roles. Natsu told his girlfriend to sit on his lap for seven minutes. Lucy blushed of course and was hesitant at first; but when she stood up and about to walk to sit on Natsu's lap, Erza punched Natsu this time and warned him about being a pervert and other stuff that is against the given rules. She figured that Natsu will remove the patch on Lucy's neck which is true. Natsu is planning to do it.

Again, another round was set and the couple were the chosen pair again. The group of humans were losing interest of the game as well and getting suspicious of it; but they stayed quiet and watched the game go on, hoping that they'll get their turns soon and experience fun.

"Make me some puddings" Natsu ordered as he crossed his arms with a smirk of victory in his lips. If he can't make Lucy do the stuff he wants, then why not make her become his slave for 24 hours? It will be a good idea to make her not go on the friendly date that she promised with Loki. He will keep her busy so that she won't go on the promised date.

Lucy and the other humans slightly gaped their mouths in utter shock upon hearing him give a very wise task. What the hell?! "There's no way I can make puddings in seven minutes!" Lucy said, and everyone nodded in agreement at the fact she said.

"Do you admit defeat, then?" Lucy frowned upon hearing him say it. No, there's no way she's going to admit defeat to a demon like him. And there's no way she's going to lose to a cheater like him. "Seven minutes right?" she said, determination in her eyes to complete the given task.

In a mere second, Lucy dashed into the kitchen and began preparing the ingredients. She turned on the oven, and she began to make caramel at the same time. As she busy herself in the kitchen, her three girlfriends were exchanging ideas about what kind of meal they should cook for dinner while the rest stayed on their seat and stayed quiet.

"You should stop making her angry, you know" Loki nudged the pinkette on his side with his elbow, but Natsu just ignored him and kept his stare on the timer they set in the middle of their circle. "Yeah, Girls can be scary when they're angry" Gray said and flinched when Levy and Erza glared at him.

Time skipped, the given time was about to end in a second. And with that remaining second, Lucy emerged from the back door with a tray on her hands. She was panting and sweating as she glared at the pinkette's back, yet a smile curved on her lips upon accomplishing the task she was given.

Her friends looked at her with wide eyes upon seeing her confident smile. And they watched her in awe as she settle a small plate with a half the size of the regular puddings she make. "Bon appetite" she said as she observed Natsu look at her finished product.

Natsu raised a brow as he looked at the small pudding that will be gone in just three scoops. Then, he looked at the blonde in annoyance when he saw that confident smile on her lips. "I said puddings. Not pudding" he said as he smirked at her. But his smirk vanished when Lucy knowingly smirked back at him.

"I figured you'd say that" she said as she settled the tray with a platter that holds seven more puddings with the same size she put on the small plate. Natsu frowned at her accomplishment and wise judgement. He underestimated her.

"Wow! How were you able to do that, Lu-chan?!" Levy said as she stared at the cute sized puddings.

Lucy proudly said her secret. She told her friends that she was lucky to find a small size of muffin pans in Juvia's kitchen. She used it instead of the regular pudding cups because it's the easier way to make puddings and it's the quickest to cook the puddings since it's small in size.

Not long after, another round was set. Everyone but Natsu and Lucy, watched the bottle rotate. They were too busy staring at each other. "Cheat again, and I'll never talk to you -- ever" Natsu's eyes widened when he heard her whisper. He bit his lower lip when Lucy's words seems to echo in his mind. Anything but that! He hates it whenever she gives him the silent treatment. With a click of his tongue, Natsu lifted his demon powers on the bottle and let it twirl around by fate.

"Natsu again and—" Natsu flinched when he heard his name being called, and he flinched again when he felt Lucy glare at him. Oh no, she's definitely going to give him the silent treatment. "-- Gray!" Levy exclaimed before letting out a small laugh about the new pair.

"Are you sure about that!? Why is that Pinky always get the fun part!?" Gray complained, raising his voice a little as he points at the pinkette. Natsu glared at him in response for being called names. But then, he smirked upon knowing that it's a perfect chance to give him his revenge for all that this human has done to him.

Now what should he make him do to humiliate himself?

"Stand outside for seven minutes while shouting the complete name of the person you love" Natsu said as he began devouring his first mini-pudding. Everyone - except for Juvia and Gray – whistled at the given task. They have known Gray Fullbuster for so long. And they can't believe that Natsu, who is only with them for months – as what they believed (but weeks for Lucy), has pin pointed the raven's weaknesses.

They know that Gray is very sensitive to heat, that's why he always strip off his clothes which soon became his habit. And the other weakness is his feelings for Juvia. Well, they know that Gray has a thing on Lockser but they never bothered about their blooming relationship. Let alone the tsundere do his job on this obvious admiration.

Lucy flinched when her pretend brother stood beside her. She also shivered a little when she felt Gray's anger. This is the first time she saw Gray this irritated. But not long after, Lucy as well as her friends raised a brow when they witness a smirk form on the stripper's lips. "Seven minutes right? This is so easy" he said to nobody as he leaves the shade that the house made for them.

Juvia watched her beloved bathe under the burning sunlight. She was blushing in excitement yet nervous at the same time for she is about to find out who has taken ahold of Gray's heart. Will it be her or another woman's name? The bluenette felt a painful pang in her heart at the thought. If she ever hears someone else's name, will she even have the courage to love Gray-sama?

"Mika Fullbuster!" Everyone, except for the two guys with demon genes, gaped their mouths upon hearing Gray repeatedly yell out the name of the person he holds dearly. Well, Gajeel was worriedly observing his childhood friend's reaction on which he doesn't know what was. He doesn't know what Juvia is thinking. He can't even tell which emotion is in her eyes. Was it heartbroken or just plainly shock? Whichever it is, he'll definitely give the stripper a good sermon about this later.

Natsu, on the other hand, was frowning upon hearing Fullbuster call out his relative's name. "Damn!" he thought as he hastily shove a spoonful of his dessert in his mouth and grumpily chew on it. He miscalculated.

He should have said the 'love' in more detail. He should have given an example like the affection between Him and Lucy. No wonder the stripper is so confident on doing this task. The demon continued on watching the human repeatedly shout out the same name like an idiot. He can't help but smile as he watch stripper bathe in the sun and bathe on his own sweat.

Gray wiped away the beads of sweat that has formed on his forehead. He said that this is going to be easy, but why does it feel like he's suffering? Fullbuster yelled his deceased mother's name again and he can't help but pant for air after he did. "Why does it have to be so hot these days?" he growled as he ignored the stares he has been receiving from the people at the beach.

Looking back at his friends, Gray can't help but frown when he saw Pinky smirk at him. There's no way he's going to lose this game! Must not lose to that perverted pinkette! Just then, his gaze casted on Juvia who stood and entered the house. Oh no, Juvia must have thought that his mother is someone else. After all, she doesn't know anything about him.

"Damn!" Gray angrily said in his thoughts as he continue on shouting his mother's name. Forming his hand into a tight ball, he ran to the ocean to cool off his mind. He should forget about Juvia for now. He must concentrate on this task he was given.

The raven haired groaned when the ocean water reached his hips. Gosh! Even the water is warm. It has only been two minutes yet why does it feels like he's been under the sun for hours? "I'll definitely get you back for this" he thought as he continue shouting out his mother's name.

"Gray! Your clothes!" he heard Lucy and Levy shout in unison with red faces. At first, he didn't understand what they were talking about until he looked down only to see himself in his boxers. Not long after, he freaked out and searched for his summer shorts.

Minutes has passed, Gray successfully accomplished the challenge he was given. He went back to his friends and sat back to his seat which is in between Lucy and Erza. His pale skin tone has gone slightly red from being under the sun for minutes. He is sensitive to heat alright.

"So care to tell us who is this Mika Fullbuster?" Gajeel asked, snapping a little.

"My mom" Gray said plainly while Gajeel and Natsu raised a brow at him. But everyone else stayed quiet upon hearing Gray mention his mother. They all know that his parents died when he was young. That's why Lucy and Him are so close.

Soon, Juvia exited the house with a tray on her hand and a towel on the other. On the tray is a large bowl of ice cone she prepared just for Gray. ONLY for her Gray-sama. In response, Gray can't help but blush upon receiving such kindness from the person he secretly has a crush on. Forgetting his anger on the pinkette, he politely thanked her and happily ate his favorite snack.

The game continued on. The next pair to play the punishment game is Natsu – as the giver, and Loki – as the doer. Of course, everyone can't help but feel suspicious about it. Why is Natsu always the chosen one? Natsu did not know about it himself. No, he isn't cheating anymore since he feared the blonde's wrath. So why? Well, whatever the reason behind this suspicious coincidence, he might as well enjoy this great chance for his revenge on the playboy.

"I want you to ask out every guy you see at the beach" Natsu said with a mischievous smirk. Everyone but Lucy tried to hold their laughter upon hearing Natsu's order. Well, Lucy was glaring at Natsu since she thought that Natsu is still cheating – which he is not. "I hope Kami-sama will punish you for cheating in this game and for being a pervert" she thought as she watched Loki walk to the beach.

As what he was told to do, Loki did it without hesitation. He asked out all the guys of different ages. He even asked out some girls he sees. Of course, the strangers he asked on a date either ignored him, slapped him and freaked out at him. Well.. Some accepted his offer since they're gay but Loki ran away after that. But what's worst is that some guys punched him and kicked him, making him earn a bruise on his left cheekbone and some throbbing pain on his sides since he was kicked on it.

Natsu was of course laughing out loud as he watched the playboy do the task. But he was scolded afterwards for breaking the rules. "But I didn't know that was going to happen!" was all the thing he said before he yelped in pain for being punched and slapped by the one and only Erza Scarlet.

Time skipped, different pairs where pointed out by the water bottle. Levy tasked Gajeel to burry himself on the sand. Erza made Juvia wear all the outfits that she dreams to wear like bunny outfit, maid costume, and other kinds of characters. The boys except for the demon was of course blushing as they watched Juvia go out of the kitchen door in different outfits. Well, Natsu wasn't interested since he is angry for being punched by a human.

The game continued on like an endless maze. They will never stop their game until someone becomes their slave for the day or else all the hardship they experienced will be wasted on nothing. Lucy became the tasker twice. She made Gray act like Juvia's boyfriend which made the bluenette to blush from head to toe. Of course, Gray did the same but he did what he was told so he sat beside Juvia the whole time and even tried holding hands with her since he was forced to.

Then, Lucy tasked Loki to run to the ocean, roll on the sand and run around the beach until the sand comes off of him. Well, she was angry at the orange haired boy for forcing her go on a date with him. But then, Loki somehow was able to accomplish the silly task he was given.

"Idiots"

Everyone glared at the pinkette when they heard him call them that. But Natsu seems to not mind about their menacing glares. "What?" he asked but the humans stayed quiet. They all prayed and hoped that the perverted pinkette will experience suffering and pain.

And as if like their prayer was heard, Natsu was told by Gajeel to sing along with him. Of course, everyone face palmed about it –well except for Juvia. She thinks that Gajeel is good at singing. When Lucy heard Natsu sing along with Gajeel's weird song, she can't help but blush. Even though he was obviously singing mockingly, she can't help but blush upon hearing him sing. Well it's her first time hearing Natsu sing that she was lost of words to describe his voice.

Right after the demon has finished his stupid task, he began to complain and give insults about it which made him receive a punch from the guitarist – which soon turned into a fight. But before the fight could break lose, Erza glared at the two rascals and told them to behave.

After everyone gave their compliments for the two singers, the bottle was again turned and stopped on the two boys that hated each other. Gray – the tasker, and Natsu – the doer. "Ride this float at the ocean for seven minutes" Gray said as he gives Natsu the large rectangular bed float which he borrowed from a random lady at the beach.

Natsu obliged even though he knows that he will suffer nausea on riding the floaty thing. He might as well suffer than become a slave for 24 hours! It will hurt his pride as the Demon King if he became the slave of these idiotic humans! After seven minutes, Natsu was lying dead at the shore. His face was pale from riding the plastic thingy and his whole being was wet and covered with sand.

After his accomplishment, the humans did not bother on helping the poor demon. They continued the game without his presence. They put the pawns back at the red pail and each took one, and placed it in front of them. The remaining piece was obviously supposed to be Natsu's but they don't have to wait for him to take it out from the pail.

And so the bottle was turned which slowly stopped and pointed the chosen pawns. And as if the odds were against him, "Natsu! You're it again!" he heard Mcgarden shout. Natsu groaned in response upon hearing the news. "Hey Dragneel! All you have to do is stand on the float and stay balanced for seven minutes! If you fall, you lose!" he heard Loki shout.

Gah! They are so taking advantage of his only weakness! Why!? "Why am I suffering this stupid humans' game!" he thought as he stood and looked at the float. There's no way he's going to lose to the playboy. No way in hell! Determination in his eyes to accomplish his given task as he walks on the ocean's floor.

After six minutes, Natsu was still standing on the rectangular float with his arms crossed. No, he wasn't using his powers to balance himself on the stupid plastic. He was actually doing his best on keeping himself still. Lucky him, the ocean was calm – or so he thought.

Natsu proudly smirked when he saw the humans watching him in awe. Though the beads of sweat that has formed on his forehead failed him to look like one. He was still experiencing motion sickness but not that much because of his secret technique. He tried to convince himself by making himself think that he is just standing on land which amazingly worked.

"Go Natsu/ Natsu-kun!" he heard the two bluenette cheer for him.

Natsu smirked. Only 30 seconds more and he'll be okay. "Just 25 seconds more" he thought as he continue to count down the time. But it appears that luck is not with him all along. Suddenly, some young humans ran towards him and watched him in awe. Of course, the movements of the children created small waves which made Natsu to feel nauseous but he tried to keep himself still.

Gray and Loki laughed when they saw what was currently happening to the pinkette. Only 20 more seconds and they know that he is not going to make it because of the children that surrounded him. "Wow mister! How can you do that?!" a child asked.

"Yeah! Will you teach us that! Please!" another one asked and every child seems to say the same as well.

Natsu ignored the humans before him and tried to concentrate on maintaining his balance despite of his motion sickness. He must keep himself still. After all, he only has 15 seconds left. Just 14 more. 13. 12. 11...

Lucy giggled as she watched Natsu be surrounded by children, making her lose the stoic expression that has been on her face after Natsu stopped cheating. She can't help but giggle and adore this scene of him and the children.

"Pretty please!? Just teach us how you do it Mister Pink!"

Natsu glared at the human child who called him names. Yet he tried to ignore it lest he will fall and lose the game. "Go away" he said as he looked down at the children with a stern look on his face. The children whined at him in response for being shooed away.

Only five seconds left.

But before Natsu could even continue his count down, a child pulled the float and the other children began to ride the thing as well, making him suffer more on his motion sickness and instantly making him fall.

Natsu created a large splash from his fall and the children immediately left him, scared that he is going to get angry at them. "Stupid children" he mumbled as he made his way to the shore and made his way to the patio. "You lose, Natsu" he heard Loki laugh but he ignored him and made his way back to his seat.

Juvia offered the demon a towel which he gladly took and rubbed himself dry. He noticed that Lucy was watching him but he ignored her since he was too angry at the fact that he lost. He lost! Him! The King of the underworld!

Lucy, on the other hand, blushed when her boyfriend starts removing his shirt. She may have seen his bare chest countless of times, but she can't help but blush at his current self right now. She thinks that he's hot. Lucy mentally slapped herself at the sudden thought. She can't believe she just thought of him like that! Well, true he is but -- ugh!

"Gray and Erza!" Lucy was brought back to reality when she heard her best friend exclaim the names of the new pair. But her attention was focused on Natsu. She was a little worried about him for some reason.

Just then, Lucy raised a brow when Gray and Erza began to type on their cellphones. Seriously? Why won't they just say it out loud? Everyone watched Erza enter the house in silence. They looked at Gray who was smirking to himself. They can't help but wonder what he tasked Erza to do. Whichever it is, they will soon find out.

As for Natsu – Natsu was quiet the whole time after the scarlet girl left. Why would he bother about it anyway? He doesn't care anymore about this stuff. So after seven minutes, he's going to quit the game and maybe take some rest; and plot some revenge for these humans who made him suffer so much.

Minutes has passed, Erza returned to their group with two large bucket in her hands. Everyone –except for Natsu who is not even paying attention to anything – looked at Erza with wide eyes. They already know what's in those cursed buckets. They can't help but shiver at the idea of what's in the large heavy looking black pails because inside there is an ice cold water with lots and lots of ice cubes.

Now who would be the lucky person to take the ice bucket challenge?

Not long after, Natsu flinched when cold water and ice were thrown to him from above. His hair flattening due to the denseness of the water, covering his face. His arms crossed the whole time as he stared downwards and watch the ice cubes roll down his head, to his lap and onto the wooden floor.

Lucy watched Erza slowly spill the contents of the last pail on Natsu. She looked at her boyfriend with worry in her eyes when she failed to see his facial expression due to his hair which shadowed his face. Gajeel, on the other hand, was not showing any emotion but he was eyeing the demon since he was worried as well. Who would not be? He is a demon. A demon with short temper who could kill them in a snap and destroy the human world if he ever lost his sanity.

In the background, Erza sat back on her seat and began eating the cheesecake she has been eating after accomplishing her given task. Gray and Loki were trying to hold their laughter as they watched Natsu continue to look downwards in silence. The two bluenette only sighed at Gray's mischievous task and worriedly looked at their blonde friend – who has been staring at the pinkette.

"Fullbuster, you idiot. If they only knew.." the punk guy thought when he witnessed the demon grip the soaking towel on his lap.

In a blink of an eye, the blonde felt her heart skip a beat when a wave of red darkness covered her surroundings. The sky was red, the sand, and the waters – everything seems to have lost its color and became the shades of red. And under that field that the demon created, everything that is shaded in red stopped moving. Her friends' movement were paused which made them look like statues as well as the people near them.

Time just stopped.

Because of shock and confusion, Lucy did not say anything or move. She just continued to stare at the pinkette whose head was still laying low. She watched him in silence and flinched slightly when she witnessed Natsu burn the poor towel into ash. It was obvious that he is angry. Who would not be angered at this consecutive bullying?

Oh no, is he going to kill them and go berserk?

Lucy still did not move since she feared the demon's wrath – well she does not plan to move at all. She has seen his anger countless of time on which she doesn't like witnessing the most. Still staring at the pinkette, Lucy refused to say a word.

Of course she was awed by the fact that time stopped, but she decided not to say a word and just observe Natsu's next move. And besides she is too scared to even do a thing. It is natural for her to be scared. He is a demon after all.

Suddenly, Heartfilia flinched slightly and felt her heart skip another beat when she heard Natsu sigh. She watched him sigh his anger away and continued to observe him, hoping that he won't do any harm to her friends or to her. Her instincts told her to pretend that her time stopped as well to which she obliged. Well, she was too afraid to move or say anything anyway.

Finally, Natsu raised his head, revealing his demonic red pupils but his appearance remained human. Lucy tried to fight the blush that is trying to creep on her cheeks upon witnessing his handsome smirk curve in his perfect lips. Soon, she figured that Natsu is not aware of her awareness. Because if he is, he would have said something to her and boast about his powers, right?

So Lucy decided to stay still like her friends. As she do so, she thought of different things like what she is going to wear on her date with Loki and such to prevent her from staring at Natsu's handsomeness which she knows she will emotionally react on.

As she busy herself in her mind, she did not realize that Natsu was walking towards her. She just noticed his presence when he kneeled on one knee in front of her causing her to stop breathing. She could feel his eyes observing her, but she did not gaze back at him lest she will be found out that she is just pretending. She tried to be still as she could possibly do. So she just stared back at his seat, but even so, she could still see him smirking at her.

Does he know?

No, he doesn't. The demon was in fact not aware of her being able to escape the field he made to stop time. He stopped time with his powers due to his anger, but he managed to contain his negative emotion because of his feelings for Lucy.

Still not aware that Heartfilia is just pretending that she is caught under his powers, he continued to smirk in victory. This is his chance to remove that stupid white patch on her neck without any disturbance. No one is going to stop him now!

"You can't and you must not hide secrets from me, Luce" Lucy tensed and slowly blushed upon hearing him give her a nickname and upon hearing him say it sweetly. His voice was so sweet that it scared her. Yet again, she did not do anything and tried her best to not show any reaction from what he said.

Just then, Natsu was reaching out his hand to her patched neck. He was too focused to remove the sticker that he failed to notice Lucy's fast heartbeat. And as if like it's in slow motion, his fingers were just a centimeter away from the band-aid. At last! He is going to find out what's under the suspicious white patch! And he was close. He was so close and was about to touch the square sticker thingy when suddenly a hand covered it.

Natsu's eyes quickly gazed at Lucy's. His red eyes slowly turning back to his human eyes as he do so. Her mouth slightly parted and her beautiful chocolate pupils stared back at him. He continued to stare back at her with wide eyes. Shock and confusion clearly written on his face upon witnessing her sudden movement despite of being under his powers.

"Eh?" was the only thing that left his mouth before he was slapped on the face and kicked away from her, making him to lose his control over time in which made the red darkness that spread in the area to slowly fade away.

===

Blinking, Lucy sighed as she stared at the ceiling above. She removed the blanket off of her and slowly got up to not wake the bluenette beside her, and quietly went to the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, Lucy turned on the bathroom light and stared at her reflection.

She reached on her left neck and removed the white patch. She stared at the red mark that is still looking new. Then, she soaked the tissue she took from the tissue box with cold water and wiped it on the so called injury. "I know that hickeys are temporary, but why is this not fading away?" she thought as she tilts her head a little to get a better view on the said mark. As she continue this mere action of hers, her cheeks slowly gaining color as the memory of how she got the mark tickles her mind.

Sighing, the Heartfilia girl began to strip herself. She decided to take another shower to clear her mind off of things that is keeping her from sleeping. She already took a shower hours ago but somehow she felt dirty because of some certain reasons..

Meanwhile, at the bedroom that the blonde is originally supposed to be sleeping in, Dragneel continued to stare at the ceiling above him. His arms served as his pillow since those fluffy things were taken by his one and only girlfriend. Not like he care that much. He can sleep without them anyway. And besides, he is too busy to bother about it. In fact, he is busy thinking about something else.

Deep in his thoughts, he was reminiscing the moments he had with Lucy. No, he wasn't reminiscing the moments he suffered with her. He did not even tried to remember the silent treatment she has been giving to him either. He was in fact trying to reprise the events that happened after their dinner – which was hours ago.

===

He was standing at the balcony of their room an hour after he ate his dinner. He left the humans downstairs as soon as possible since he doesn't want to experience what he has experienced this afternoon with them. Within his silent hour at the balcony, he turned himself back to his demon self since disguising himself as a human was exhausting for him. Not to mention, he used his powers many times and he carelessly stopped time due to his anger which drained half of his energy.

Now that he thought about it, Natsu sat down on the wooden floor of the balcony and began to wonder in his thoughts about Lucy being able to move under the time field he accidentally made. A field he made that stops the time of everything inside it. Yet, why is it that Heartfilia was able to move under his powers?

"Hmm.." Natsu hummed as he rack his mind for answers but failing miserably. "It must have to do with the so called injury she has been hiding" he thought as he cast his gaze at Redfox who is currently walking back to his home. Now he is more curious about his girlfriend's patched neck. The more he is curious, the more he finds it suspicious. Letting out a small sigh, he watched Gajeel exit the land of the Locksers. Now he has more things to worry about.

"Oi, you shouldn't cross roads with us if you don't want things to get ugly" Natsu said through telepathy to Gajeel with his powers. He can't help but smirk a little as he watched the human look around his surroundings like an idiot as if searching for him. Soon, he saw the punk guy glare at him. "Just because you have that genes you are proud of doesn't mean you can mix with us" he continue to smirk as he watched the human turn his back on him.

"Who said I want to be with the likes of you!" he heard Gajeel say, making him lose his smirk. But before he could even say a thing to annoy the punk man, Gajeel spoke for him instead, silencing him for the second time. "But thanks for the warning Dragneel. Although, you should worry 'bout yourself".

Natsu can't help but feel irritated as he watched the human wave the back of his hand at him – as if the human was trying to act cool at him! The nerve of that human on saying those words to him! He can take care of himself for hell's sake! With a growl, Natsu raised his right arm at chest-level and pointed at Gajeel's back. He was about to use his powers to make the human trip when suddenly the bedroom door opened.

The Demon King halted himself from doing what he was about to do to the Redfox, and completely forgot his sudden anger at the named man as he watched Lucy enter their room in silence. He watched the girl take her towel and enter the bathroom. He guessed that Heartfilia did not sense his presence since she did not take any clothes with her inside the said room. Well normally, Lucy always takes some clothes with her inside the bathroom whenever she takes a bath.

"Maybe she just forgot" he thought which he proudly smirked when he guessed right. He watched her take some clothes from her luggage bag in silence. He decided to stay quiet and not bother Lucy at the moment, not because he doesn't want to scare the girl (which he actually desires to do) but because of the current mood of his girl. Well, even if he talks to her, he will only receive either a glare or the silent treatment from her.

Natsu sighed once more as he heard the bathroom door being locked. Somehow, he is getting fed up with Lucy's current behavior. Ever since their day one at the beach, she was acting differently around him. "What was the reason again that she was acting like this?" he thought as he gazed at the night sky.

Natsu can't help but wonder about everything. And thinking about everything makes him feel more exhausted. With a yawn, he decided to rest for the day to prepare himself for tomorrow's upcoming events. Yes, he hasn't still forgotten and he can't believe that he lost the silly game!

Sitting at the side of the queen-sized bed, he faced the bathroom door and listened to the noise of the shower inside the named room. Then it clicked. Natsu's sleepiness immediately faded when a mischievous idea crossed his mind. Right now, Lucy is taking a bath – meaning that she is naked – which also means that she removed the band-aid – which is his chance as well on finally seeing what's under the suspicious white patch!

With a grin on his lips, his demonic eyes seems to glow in the darkness of their room. He continue to grin to himself as he stood and made his way to the bathroom. He licked his lips at the idea of finally capturing his prey. "Prepare yourself, Lucy Heartfilia" he thought as he enters the bathroom with his powers.

=== Author's Note ===

So guys, it's been awhile. I know I know and I won't say any more since I always say it every time I update. Anyway, I really made this long and I hoped you won't get bored reading it. I just want to make things clear, this chapter has a part two. That's all. :D I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! (I really wish I could put a cliffhanger to screw your minds but I'm too kind to do it (tsk -.-)).

=== (so back to the story)

Lucy was busy rinsing the soap off of her delicate body. She was smiling the whole time as she bathe herself in warm water. But that adorable smile of hers suddenly faded when she felt someone staring at her. Looking at the door, there stood the one and only perverted demon.

At first, she felt goosebumps when she noticed that Natsu is in his demon self. She was so scared that her urge to scream was stuck in her throat. Not long after, Lucy realized that her boyfriend was looking at her with the same shocked expression which made her wonder. Why is he so shocked to see her?

She noticed that Natsu is eyeing the hickey on her left neck. Lucy blushed and immediately covered it with her left hand. "Oh no. He saw it!" she thought as she casted her gaze downwards, completely forgetting the running water of the shower.

Then, realization hit her.

Natsu lost his shocked expression and was completely replaced with a red face instead upon witnessing the blonde cover the injury on her left neck. If possible, the color in his whole face continue to rise as he watched her wrap herself in her towel.

===

Back to the present, Dragneel immediately sat up and blushed upon remembering such image. He doesn't know how to describe it but he knows that it was a sight to behold. But before he could even think more about what happened, he felt a chill ran down his spine.

Right. Even if it was an image he could have fantasize of, he doesn't want to remember what happened afterwards. As his punishment for seeing her naked, for peeking, and for being a pervert, he was kicked on the place where the sun doesn't shine.

Natsu lied back down on the half-empty bed with a sigh as he remembers what Lucy told him after receiving his divine punishment. He asked her about the bite mark and she told him that it was he who left the mark on her neck.

Dragneel did not understand though. I mean, yes he do understand what the girl said but he was confused about the truth that the girl confessed. Even if she says that he is the one who left that mark on her, he doesn't remember a thing about it! He doesn't remember doing something abruptly!

The demon covered his eyes with his left arm. Thinking about the current topic makes his head ache painfully. He tried to sleep it off or rather forget everything yet sleep won't come despite of how exhausted he is. The idea about the mark is haunting his mind and not remembering when he did such thing is scaring him a little. Soon, what-if questions echoed in his thoughts.

What if he did something he should not do?

What if Lucy hates him forever because of it?

What if she is just lying about it?

What if she was not sure that he was the one who left that mark on her?

Natsu frowned at the last question he just thought. He sat up and gripped on the bedsheets. He gripped on the cloth so hard that he almost engulfed his hand in fire and burn it if he is not careful – which will only cause him more trouble. The thought of someone else touching his girlfriend angered him so much that he will kill the guy who laid a finger her.

Meanwhile, Lucy got out of the bathroom and is already dressed in her pajamas. She untied her slightly drenched hair and made her way back to the bed she is sharing with Levy. Placing her ponytail on the bedside table, Lucy stretched her arms with a smile. She feels so refreshed after taking a quick shower.

"I can finally get some sleep" she smiled when she finally felt sleep coming back to her. With a yawn, Lucy tucked herself in her blanket and hugged her extra pillow – err Natsu's pillow. "Good night" she mumbled to her best friend who shifted side wards and turned her back on Lucy.

With another yawn, she slowly closed her eyes as her tired body submitted itself to sleep in defeat. But as she do so, she caught a glimpse of pink hair. Wait what?! Lucy immediately opened her eyes and she can't help but widen them in shock upon seeing the crowned demon standing by the door. She can't help but tremble under his gaze with an impassive look on his face.

She was about to speak but before she could even attempt to do so, she felt her voice stuck in her throat once more. In a blink of an eye, Natsu was suddenly caging her in his arms. His right arm has taken captive of her hands which were currently pinned above her head on the pillow; likewise, his right leg kneeled on her thighs, pinning them down with his weight to prevent her from doing anything that will possibly hurt him; while his left leg helped him balance to maintain their position.

"Natsu?" Lucy tried to say yet her voice failed her once more. Not long after, she felt her heart skip a beat as she stared back at his empty red eyes that seemingly looked straight at her soul. The thought of it made her shiver and she can't help but blush a deep red when she witnessed him smirk at her and when she realized their position.

Irritated to see his teasing smirk, Lucy was about to protest about what is currently happening. But before she could even say a word, Natsu silenced her by putting his forefinger with his free hand on her soft lips. "Shh" he shushed softly as he looks at the sleeping Mcgarden beside them, as if signaling Lucy to keep quiet lest she will wake her best friend.

With a nod of understanding, Lucy watched the demon remove his finger on her mouth. "Now let go of me!" she whispered at him with anger and annoyance visible in her eyes yet her pink cheeks failed her to look like one. In response, the Demon King slowly shook his head no and smirked at her.

Lucy can't help but feel her mouth slightly gape in response. Her eyes widening a little as she stared at the pinkette hovering above her. What on earth is this demon planning to do to her?! Suddenly, realization hit her when she felt the band-aid on her neck being removed. Lucy squirmed under him and tried to free herself from him but failing miserably.

Not long after, Lucy stopped her little movements when she heard Levy talk in her sleep. Then, she looked back at Natsu only to see him observing the hickey. Soon, the poor blonde felt her face flush red when the pinkette whispered to her ear, "Did I really do this?"

Lucy blushed even more when she felt Natsu trace his finger on her injured skin, tickling her a little. She did not say anything nor did not nod her head at him since she was too flustered to even hear what he was saying.

In response, Natsu looked back at Lucy in the eyes with sadness and guilt in his red ones upon receiving her reply. Yeah, she did not say anything but silence means 'Yes'. Which means, he really did such a thing. He was not doubting her words. In fact, he believed her the first time she told him about it. He was just wanting to make sure that it was he who gave her the mark even though his instincts already told him the first time he saw the mark.

"Ah, no wonder she was able to move that time" Natsu thought as he felt Lucy tremble under him.

With a sigh, Natsu removed his grasp on the blonde's hands and moved his leg on her side instead so he is now kneeling on the bed. For some reason, he can't help but feel sad about her hiding the mark he left on her neck even though he knows her reasons.

"Here, let me help you with your problem" Lucy heard him whisper with an empty look in his demonic red eyes. She can't help but tremble a little as she witnessed his impassive expression coming back to his face. Lucy did not know what he meant by his words but not long after, she felt him intertwine his right hand on her left one, making her relax a little.

Soon, Lucy watched him lean his head down to her injured skin. She can't help but blush even more than before upon realizing what the pinkette is planning to do. Not long after, Lucy felt her heart beat rapidly in her chest when she felt his tongue begin to lick on the hickey.

Lucy closed her eyes in mixed emotion. Fear and embarrassment made her heart race as she continue to feel his slick organ licking on her skin. Biting her lips, Lucy tried to not make a sound or whimper at what the pinkette is currently doing. She may not look like one, but she is a ticklish person. And his warm tongue is already sending her the tickles.

Natsu just finished licking away the mark he accidentally left on his girlfriend. It may be against for him but he decided to remove it since she was hiding it and since he doesn't remember giving her one. Looking at the blonde, he smiled when he saw tears form at the edge of her tightly closed eyes. "How cute" he thought as he continue to stare at her blushing face.

Then, he sighed as he watched her tremble under him. He knows that Lucy was fearing him. And knowing that she still fears him somehow makes him feel sad. Well sure, he is happy to know that every human fears him but when it comes to Lucy – well that's a different story.

Natsu continued to observe the blonde's flushed face. He smirked upon knowing that she is still thinking that he is still licking on her ticklish spot. Not long after, he sighed and decided to let the girl rest. He was planning to tease her more but he decided not to since he knows that Lucy is tired. With one last look at the blonde's red face, Natsu sighed once more. He was hesitating to move from his heart racing position, and he was hesitating on leaving his girl's side.

The demon closed his eyes in defeat and began to move from his dreamy position. But before he completely removed himself on the bed of the two human girls, Natsu kissed the blonde's forehead and bade her good night. And after that, he left the room in silence with his pillow in his arms, leaving the blonde flustered and speechless.

=== Author's note ===

Hah! You thought I really left a cliffhanger? X) Well, that was not really what I call a cliffhanger. Hmm, if I am to make a cliffhanger, I'll make something that will make you guys spam me or comment with capital letters.

Anyway, I really do hope you like this chapter! I really made it extra-long. It's kinda around 17,700 words. I kinda rushed some parts also because I was worried that you'll get fed up reading them..I tried to make it funny also (yeah, I know. It was corny.... ;-; ) Again, please don't mind my wrong grammar/ wrong usage of words. I already have plans for this book but I just can't help but get writer's block. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IT INTO WORDS!

I hope you enjoyed it! And hoped that this chapter is suited to be an apology for making you guys wait! (I was planning to make this a Christmas or New Year present but I was tooooo slow on writing it so yeah...) Happy New Year guys!!!

Oh yeah, the picture above is uhm Natsu wearing Gray's hoodie and Loki's shade.. I tried xD He looks like a scary person to me. Ugh ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.1K 34
-Second Book To "Yes, My Lady"- After seven long years Natsu and the other still haven't found Lucy, Acnologia or the Crown Prince''s child. After so...
408K 11.1K 29
There was once two different people who go to the same school, Lucy, a quiet girl who is into reading books and natsu a bad boy with a dark secret, w...
1.1K 25 18
This is a tale about a runaway prince and a mermaid with a deep secret. When their currents aline and worlds shake, it will take more than one brave...
152K 4.3K 47
The story is about a girl who was kicked out and betrayed by her friends. Soon she will discover true power and return to get revenge. Will she forgi...