The Girl In The Mask (George...

By maskedstargazer

Abigail Riddle isn't who you would expect her to be, but neither is her father. Her dad is Tom Riddle who mos... More

The Girl In The Mask Ch.1
The Girl In The Mask Ch.2
The Girl In The Mask Ch.3
The Girl In The Mask Ch.4
Author's Note
The Girl In The Mask Ch.5
The Girl In The Mask Ch.6
The Girl In The Mask Ch.7
The Girl In The Mask Ch.8
The Girl In The Mask Ch.9
The Girl In The Mask Ch.10
The Girl In The Mask: Ch.10 Dress
The Girl In The Mask Ch.11
The Girl In The Mask Ch.12
The Girl In The Mask Ch.14
The Girl In The Mask Ch.15
The Girl In The Mask Ch.16
The Girl In The Mask Ch.17
The Girl In The Mask Ch.18
The Girl In The Mask Ch.19
The Girl In The Mask Ch.20
The Girl In The Mask Ch.21
The Girl In The Mask Ch.22
The Girl In The Mask Ch.23
The Girl In The Mask Ch.24
The Girl In The Mask Ch.25
The Girl In The Mask Ch.26
The Girl In The Mask Ch.27
The Girl In The Mask Ch.28
The Girl In The Mask Ch.29
The Girl In The Mask Ch.30
The Girl In The Mask Ch.31
The Girl In The Mask Ch.32
The Girl In The Mask Ch.33
The Girl In The Mash Ch.34
The Girl In The Mask Ch.35
The Girl In The Mask Ch.36
The Girl In The Mask Ch.37
The Girl In The Mask Ch.38
The Girl In The Mask Ch.39
The Girl In The Mask Ch. 40
The Girl In The Mask Ch.41

The Girl In The Mask Ch.13

16.9K 508 121
By maskedstargazer

***Sorry again for the delay, but it's school time so i can't update very often. Thanks for reading.

P.S the mask is from chapter 11***

Ch.13

Harry was up next and I was scared out of my wits. I knew that Barty had made sure that the dragon would get lose so that Harry would stay in first place, this would be help him out later on during the last task.

They brought out that dragon, surprising me when I saw them bringing out the Hungarian horntail. Once everything was in place I noticed that Harry was entering the arena. He had his wand and summoned his broom, but the dragon broke free. As they flew into the air towards us George pushed me down to the ground, just like what everyone else was doing since the dragon was heading right where we were sitting. It's tail slammed into the seats above us.

I was protected from the pieces of woods flying through the air because of George, who was on top of me. He grinned at me sheepishly as he realized our position. After staring at me for a few minutes he bent down, pressing his lips against mine. Our lips moving together perfectly, not even noticing that our friends were watching on with wide eyes. Even though they knew we were dating they had never really noticed this, especially Salvador, Hermione and Ron since they didn't know anything that had been going on recently.

“I've been waiting to do that in public for a while,” George mumbled when he pulled away.

“Me too,” I pecked him on the lips as I broke out in a grin. “But I think we scared your little brother, we should probably get up.”

“Yeah,” he stood up, pulling me with him. Elena, Fred, Ginny and Lee had small smiles, even giving each other hive fives even though they weren't the ones that technically got us together. Hermione, Ron and Salvador stood there with their mouths gaping open.

“We've missed a lot haven't we,” said Hermione.

“Zes, zes we have,” Salvador shook his head in confusion.

“I've got to say I'm surprised,” said Ron. It was then that I remembered that Harry was still missing right now. All I could hope for was that he truly was a good Quidditch player and that he could avoid being eaten by the dragon.

“Shouldn't Harry be back by now,” the thoughts of what could be happening to him flashed into my head. Most of them weren't even close to being good. Me saying that turned everyone's attention back to the arena, where all the teachers were beginning to panic.

Out of no where a broom dived out from the cloudy sky, on it was Harry. It sent the crowd into a frenzy, including our group that stood watching on, cheering as we watched him get closer to the egg. Sadly, on his tail was the dragon, diving as well, but not before Harry grabbed the egg, holding it high in the air. The dragon was calmed and everyone awaited the results. Harry was in first place, Viktor in second with Fleur and Cedric last.

Every Gryffindor began cheering for Harry, our group cheered for Viktor as well since Salvador and me were friends with him. I flung my arms around George's neck, letting him spin me around.

“We got to go, Harry will be allowed to leave in a little while,” said Hermione, letting out a deep breath of relief.

“I'll zee zou all later,” Salvador pecked

“Charlie wants to meet up with us though, we have to stop there to say hi first then go up to the common room to get ready for the party.” Fred led us down and over to the lake, which was where they were apparently going to meet up with Charlie at.

A minute later, Charlie headed over to where we were all sitting. I had my head in George's lap while he played with my hair, all of us laughing at the story's that George and Fred were telling us about. A lot of them had to do with what they did to Ron, causing him to turn red with anger at points.

“What are you all laughing about?” the man asked us, sitting down next to us.

“Hi Charlie,” Ginny gave him a small hug.

“Hey guys, did you enjoy the task?” All the guys nodded while Elena, Hermione and I shook our heads.

“It was horrifying,” I said, still looking up at George, who was looking down at me.

“I agree!” exclaimed Elena, Hermione nodded in agreement.

“I like dragons and all, but I was really scared for Harry and Viktor.”

“You know Viktor Krum?” Charlie asked me in amazement.

“Yeah, Viktor and Salvador were my best friends since I was never really allowed to go anywhere in public.”

“Why not?”

“My dad was very overprotective of me, that's why this year is my first at this school. He had me home schooled, but I finally got him to let me come this year.”

“What year are you in?” Charlie asked, when I looked over at him I noticed he was glancing between George and I.

“6th, same as Fred and George.”

“Are you two together?” he asked George and I.

“Yep,” George said before I even had my mouth open. He bent down, kissing my forehead.

“We have to go set up before Harry is dismissed.” said Elena, jumping up after she looked down at her wristwatch.

“I'll talk to you guys tomorrow morning, I'm leaving after that.” we all got up as well. “See you all later,” Charlie waved once at us before disappearing.

“Let's race each other to the common room!” Ginny began jumping up and down.

“You guys can, but there is no way I am.” said Hermione.

“Fine, ready...set...GO!” I said, all of us running off. We sped off, the guys being taller then Elena and me went faster, but we had a plan. Elena and I pushed ourselves faster, tripping them as we ran, narrowly missing Draco as he walked with his goons down to his common room.

In the end Elena and I made it to the door first, then George with Fred right behind him. Ron came next, while Hermione arrived a minute later.

“Let's go help set up, Harry will be here in a few minutes.” I said. “Balderdash,” the fat lady opened right up, letting us into the common room, where everyone was decorating. We joined in, making sure that someone was waiting outside so they could warn us when Harry was on his way.

Once we were done decorating, Hermione disappeared into the corner to work on her homework, something she would probably be doing the whole night. Ron had went upstairs, trying to decide whether or not he wanted to apologize to his best friend. In the end I knew he would, you can't separate friends like them after everything they've been through so far in their young lives.

All of us we standing, waiting for Colin to run back into the run in order for him to warn us. Suddenly, the door opened up wide, while Colin burst in. “He's coming, he's coming.” the door shut behind him and Colin joined his brother along the sidelines. As the door began to open we all got ready, making sure that the sign could be seen clearly.

Harry walked in, causing us to all begin cheering for him. You had to give him credit for surviving that dragon and everything else going on. His best friend wasn't even talking to him, but I have a feeling that was going to end in a second as Harry was lifted up by the twins and Lee.

“Do you want me to open it?” yelled Harry, listening to all the yes' echoed throughout the common room. “Alright,” he ended up opening it up. A loud screeching entered the room, surprising everyone so much that Fred and George ended up dropping Harry. Just as he managed to shut it another person spoke up.

“What the bloody hell was that?” Ron asked, on his way down the boys staircase, he walked over to where Harry stood. Everyone's attention was now turned towards the two of them since we had all heard about the two of them getting into a huge fight.

“Oi! Let's leave them alone everyone, it's going to be awkward enough as it is.” said Fred as George pushed a few people away from the two teenage boys that were about to apologize to each other. When I saw Hermione still sitting in the corner, I quickly walked over to her.

“You okay 'mione?” I asked her, she looked up at me with surprise.

“Yes, I'm fine. It's just that I'm trying to finish up all the homework we were given.”

“Why don't you take a break Hermione, let me grab you a butterbeer.” I walked away before she could refuse. After grabbing two, I headed back over to her table, where she was still continuing to work with a stressed out expression on her face.

“Here you go,” I placed the open bottle in front of her while taking a swing of mine.

“Do you think I'm unattractive?” asked Hermione, taking a small sip from her own bottle.

“Where would you get that idea?” I asked her softly.

“No guy ever seems to notice me except when they think I'm a nerd that studies her life away.”

“Hermione, if a guy doesn't notice how wonderful you are, then he isn't worth it.” I paused for a second before a smile appeared on my face. “You're talking about Ron aren't you.” Hermione blushed, but nodded as well. “Guy's are stupid Hermione, if he doesn't realize that you're the one for him, then he'll realize it if you give him time. You don't have to stay single the whole time either, I know that Viktor has a small crush on you.” I told her.

“Really,” she perked up immediately.

“Duh, any guy would be lucky to date you 'mione, you just have to find the right one.” she jumped up and hugged me.

“Thanks so much Abby.”

“No problem, just don't take my man,” I said, trying to act serious, but we both ended up bursting into laughter.

“What are you girls talking about?” George asked walked over to us.

“Nothing,” I pecked him on the cheek before joining in with the rest of the celebration. Knowing that I would have to meet up with my dad in a little bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8.6K 33
[COMPLETED] *cough*finally*cough* "Come on, Fred! Give Rose the letter!" Ginny scolded her brother. "Oh, that!" Fred replied grinning. Fred walked ov...
409K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
19.2K 2K 26
Uni & Zawgyi Cover Photo By @Minus_from_Minus20 《 Start Date : 24 June 2021 End Date : 1 Dec 2021 》
214K 2.1K 30
Here are some Bnha Zodiacs! This is my first book so sorry if its trash