Avengers One Shots and Imagin...

By Haylie_Marie_

Just a collection of Avengers One shots and Imagines. Avengers x Female Reader. I do my best to keep from ma... More

Before I start
Can I sit with you? (Tony Stark x Reader)
Wet and flustered? (Clint x Reader)
Author's Note
Journey to Midgard (Thor x Loki x Sister Reader)
Lab Assistant? (Bruce x Reader)
Surprise (Steve x Reader)
My Gospel (Tony x Reader)
Can You Help Me? (Pietro x Reader)
My Queen (Loki x Broken Reader)
Will You Leave Me? (Tony x Pregnant Reader)
Why Me? (Thor x Reader)
Where were you? (Bucky x Reader)
I Have Feelings for You (Thor x Jealous Reader)
I'm a Monster (Loki x Reader)
I Will Not Allow It (Phil x Loki x Avengers x Reader)
Prom Night Disaster? (Clint x Daughter Reader)
You've Changed Me (Steve x Reader)
You're Such A (Grant Ward x Reader)
You're Such A pt. 2 (Grant x Reader)
Flashlight (Bucky x Reader)
Break Up In A Small Tower (Tony x Pietro x Reader)
See You Again (Steve x Reader)
Love In The Dark (Bucky x Reader)
Scary Good Time (Chris Evans x Reader)
Love in the Dark Pt. 2 (Bucky x Reader)
Unraveling (Wanda x Carter!Reader)
Perfect (Tony x Reader)
Lock Screen Tag
Mah Home Screen
Trying the update
Camera Roll
Camera Roll 2
Camera Roll 3
Sharing some of my fave pictures
Sharing more
Marvelous Tag!
6k Reads!
Important A/N
PSA
New Book!

Is that you?! (Clint x HS Best Friend Reader)

9.5K 181 70
By Haylie_Marie_

Reader's POV

Today is the day I start my new job at SHIELD. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. My phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"(Y/N)? This is Agent Coulson. You will need to meet with Director Fury once you get here." Coulson said.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll be there in a few minutes." I replied.

"See you soon Agent." Coulson said before hanging up.

While I was on the phone with Coulson, I ran out of my apartment and started making my way to headquarters. Once I arrived, I booked it to Director Fury's office, knocking on the door.

"Come in." He said. I walked inside his office and sat in the chair across from his desk.

"Hello, Miss (Y/L/N). Today you will be going through some training with two of our best agents." He informed me.

"Sounds great. When do I start?" I asked smiling.

"Now. You can go to the training room. Coulson will escort you there." He said.

Looking towards his office door, I noticed Coulson standing in the doorway smiling.

"Are you ready Agent?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I replied. "Thank you Director Fury." I nodded before turning and following Coulson through a maze of hallways. Thank you Director Fury for having Phil escort me, I would've definitely gotten lost. We finally stopped and Coulson entered first, me following slightly behind.

"Agent Romanoff, here is the new agent you have been hearing about. She is to spend the day training with you and Barton." Coulson said before leaving the room.

"So you're Agent (Y/L/N). Both Coulson and Fury have said so much about you." The red headed woman said.

"I'm sure, Agent Coulson is my Uncle." I responded. She nodded.

"I'm Agent Natasha Romanoff." She said sticking out her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Agent Romanoff." I greeted as we shook hands.

"My partner should be arriving any minute now. Would you like to get started while we wait for him?" She asked me.

"Sure." I smiled.

Natasha started by showing my some basic techniques, correct way to punch, different types of kicks, and where to hit the enemy. I was catching on quickly. We decided to spar because I caught on so quickly. Remembering one of the tricks Natasha taught me, I wrapped my legs around her neck lightly and flipped her over pinning her to the ground.

"The new agent is a badass." I heard a male's voice say. I know that voice anywhere. I looked up after pinning Natasha down for five seconds and saw the face of my old high school best friend, Clint Barton.

"Clint?!" I exclaimed causing him to look at me confusedly, but then realization hit his face.

"(Y/N)!" He said while running over to me. Jumping out of the ring, I ran over to where he was. He engulfed me in a hug, picked me up, and spun me around.

"Clint, it's so good to see you. It's been way too long." I smiled at him.

"It has. Would you want to go out for coffee after work? We can catch up." He offered.

"I would love that." I smiled.

"Clint, your turn to spar with (Y/N). I need a break. Great job (Y/N)." She said before walking out.

"This'll be fun." I smirked at Clint before jumping back in the ring.

"Great." He said while jumping in the ring. We both got in out fighting stances and started circling around the ring watching each other's movements. Clint made the first punch wish I blocked with ease before going to kick him. The kick landed on his side causing him to stumble back.

"You're really good." He said before trying to kick me. I dodged his kick by flipping to the side. While I was flipping, I grabbed a hold of his ankle and pulled him down. When he was on the ground, I quickly got on top of him, straddling his stomach.

"I pinned you." I giggled.

"You are really good." Clint said still in shock.

"Did you doubt me?" I asked bringing my face closer to his.

"Of course not. You just learned really quickly." He smirked at me, he flipped over so he was straddling me. Next, I felt Clint's lips on mine. The action shocked me at first, but I kissed back almost immediately. Our lips were moving in sync together. The kiss was sweet but passionate. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that (Y/N)." He said chucking.

"Really?" I asked blushing a little bit.

"I only wish I did that sooner." He admitted.

"I have been waiting to hear you say that." I told him causing him to chuckle.

"So how about we turn that coffee, into a dinner date?" He suggested.

"That sounds great." I smiled at him.
Clint got up and stuck his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and stood up.

"Ready for a break?" He asked me.

"A break would be nice." I smiled.

"Let's go to the cafeteria and get some lunch." He said. I followed him through the hallways towards the cafeteria. Once inside, Clint grabbed is both a sandwich, some chips, and a soda. He was scanning the room for an empty table for us to sit at. Once he found a table he hurried over and sat down saving the table for us. As I sat down across from Clint, he handed me my sandwich, chips, and soda.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"So what have you been up to?" Clint asked me before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I graduated college a few months ago, Phil helped get me an interview with Director Fury." I told him.

"You're not suppose to call agents above you by their first name." A random agent told me.

"Actually Phil-" I was cutoff by my uncle.

"How's my favorite niece?" Phil asked sitting down next to me.

"S-she's, you're n-niece?" The agent asked shocked.

"Yes she is, and today is her first day and she is already at a higher clearance level than you, so I would be careful opening up your mouth to agents you don't know. They might just be a higher level of security than you." My uncle said with a straight face. After the agent  left, Clint and I burst out laughing.

"Thanks Uncle Phil." I said giving him a hug.

"Anything for my favorite niece." He said ruffling my hair a little bit before walking away.

"That was hilarious." Clint said laughing again.

"It was. Man I love my uncle." I said giggling.

"I'm so glad that we are working together now. I have really missed you (Y/N)." He told me.

"I've missed you too." I smiled.

We spent the whole lunch catching up after we ate. Every agent that passed by stared at me in awe because of what Phil did. I thought it was hilarious and Clint did as well. When I met with Fury the next day he even laughed a little bit after hearing what happened in the cafeteria. Clint asked Fury if I could move into the avengers tower and work with them, and Fury approved happily. My uncle even sent me with some of his memorabilia to get signed by Steve. I am very happy working with SHIELD and the Avengers, but more importantly, I get to work with my best friend again, and my now boyfriend. Things have definitely worked out for me.
~
Hope you like this Clint one shot! It took me awhile to write it because I was in school, then I took my mom out to lunch, and then my phone almost died. But now my phone is charged and I will write a few chapters. I won't be on tomorrow from 1-5ish (Central Time) because I have my employee orientation. I will post and be on after it though. Thank you for the reads, comments, and votes! It means a lot. You guys are amazing! Love you guys!

~Haylie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.2K 36
One-Shots with Marvel characters. Includes: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Thor Bruce Banner Clint Barton Peter Parker Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Stephen...
723K 11K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
1.9K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
14.2K 190 68
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...