Avengers One Shots and Imagin...

By Haylie_Marie_

Just a collection of Avengers One shots and Imagines. Avengers x Female Reader. I do my best to keep from ma... More

Before I start
Can I sit with you? (Tony Stark x Reader)
Wet and flustered? (Clint x Reader)
Author's Note
Journey to Midgard (Thor x Loki x Sister Reader)
Lab Assistant? (Bruce x Reader)
Surprise (Steve x Reader)
My Gospel (Tony x Reader)
My Queen (Loki x Broken Reader)
Is that you?! (Clint x HS Best Friend Reader)
Will You Leave Me? (Tony x Pregnant Reader)
Why Me? (Thor x Reader)
Where were you? (Bucky x Reader)
I Have Feelings for You (Thor x Jealous Reader)
I'm a Monster (Loki x Reader)
I Will Not Allow It (Phil x Loki x Avengers x Reader)
Prom Night Disaster? (Clint x Daughter Reader)
You've Changed Me (Steve x Reader)
You're Such A (Grant Ward x Reader)
You're Such A pt. 2 (Grant x Reader)
Flashlight (Bucky x Reader)
Break Up In A Small Tower (Tony x Pietro x Reader)
See You Again (Steve x Reader)
Love In The Dark (Bucky x Reader)
Scary Good Time (Chris Evans x Reader)
Love in the Dark Pt. 2 (Bucky x Reader)
Unraveling (Wanda x Carter!Reader)
Perfect (Tony x Reader)
Lock Screen Tag
Mah Home Screen
Trying the update
Camera Roll
Camera Roll 2
Camera Roll 3
Sharing some of my fave pictures
Sharing more
Marvelous Tag!
6k Reads!
Important A/N
PSA
New Book!

Can You Help Me? (Pietro x Reader)

14K 267 221
By Haylie_Marie_

Quick note: (Y/H/T) = Your hometown

Reader's POV

I just got to New York City. I moved here from (Y/H/T). I have dreamed of living in New York City since I was little. Of course my parents were sad that I was moving away from home, but it was my dream so they supported me. I got a letter from a government agency called SHIELD. They sent me an information booklet and were interested in recruiting me. I'm guessing my good grades and experience with karate and other fighting forms attracted them to me.

I was walking down the streets of the city admiring the buildings. They're all so tall! I knew they would be tall but pictures don't do justice to them! I remember I told my mom I would call her when I got here so I stopped at a bench and sat down. I took out my phone and dialed my mom's number. She answered almost immediately.

"(Y/N) I'm glad you got there safely. I miss you already." She said.

"Yup, I got here safe. Now I'm just trying to find the building they wanted me to go to. The city is so big! It's beautiful. I miss you too mom." I smiled.

"Remember to call and text all the time." She told me sternly.

"I will mom don't worry. I just wanted to call you really quickly. I need to go and find this place before I'm late. That won't make a good first impression." I told her.

"Ok sweetie. Good luck! I love you!" She said.

"I love you too mom." I said and I hung up the phone.

Somehow I found my into Central Park, which was far away from where I wanted to be. I was looking around aimlessly for someone I could ask for help. I kept feeling gushes of wind pass by me and almost knock me down. I carefully walked to the fountain and sat in the edge. I noticed a man with silver hair stop suddenly. He looked like he appeared out of nowhere. I decided to walk over to him and ask if maybe he knew where this building was.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Yes beautiful?" He replied causing me to blush. His accent was gorgeous, it could definitely make a girl weak in the knees.

"I was wondering if you know where this building is? I'm new around here and I really need to get there before I'm late for a meeting." I said showing him the address on the paper.

"I'm actually headed here now." He smiled at me.

"I'm (Y/N)." I smiled sticking my hand out for him to shake.

"Pietro." He said shaking my hand.

"Thank you for helping me. Should we get going?" I asked.

"Yes. You'll need to hold on." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Just trust me. Come here." Pietro said walking over to me. He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You'll want to hide your face. Don't want you to get dizzy." He said.
I buried my face in his chest and I felt us move super quickly. Soon we stopped and he carefully put me down.

"We are here." He smiled at me.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at him.

"Do you need help finding Director Fury?" He asked me.

"If you don't mind." I looked down slightly embarrassed.

"Not at all." He smiled and took my arm walking me down the maze of hallways. We stopped in front of a door that said 'Director Nick Fury' on it.

"Here it is." Pietro smiled at me.

"Thanks again Pietro." I smiled at him.

"No problem beautiful. Hopefully we will meet again." He smiled at me.

"Hopefully." I said while blushing.

"Well, I must go. Good luck in there." He smiled at me before speeding off.

I knocked on the door extremely nervous. I waited for a couple minutes before the door was opened and I was greeted by a tall man with an eye patch. He had on a long black leather trench coat.

"You must be (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." He said sticking his hand out.

"Yes sir." I said shaking his hand.

"Come in. Have a seat." He said motioning towards the seat across from his desk. I walked over and sat down in the chair across from his desk.

"So you had very impressive grades in both high school and college, as well as a lot of experience in karate and other fighting forms." He said.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"We are very interested in having you join SHIELD, (Y/N)." He said.

"Really? Thank you sir, that means a lot." I smiled.

"So would you be interested in joining SHIELD and training to be an agent?" He asked me.

"Absolutely sir." I smiled.

"Is there anything that you would like to tell us before you start?" He asked me. I thought about if I should tell him about my powers. He should know, I mean he's going to be my boss.

"Yes sir. I was uh, born with powers sir." I said.

"What kind of powers?" He asked me interested in my response.

"I can heal others and I can teleport sir." I told him.

"With those you can join a very special team. They need someone like you, who can heal them quickly and get away quickly." He told me.

"What team sir?" I asked curiously. I definitely was not expecting the answer he gave me.

"The Avengers." He responded.

"T-the Avengers?" I asked shocked.

"The Avengers, so are you interested in joining the Avengers? They can train you and teach you everything you need to know. You will get to live in the Avengers tower rent free, and you'll have a great team and you will become a part of their family." He said.

"Yes sir. I would love to be a part of The Avengers. Thank you so much sir." I smiled.

"No problem, Agent (Y/L/N)." He smiled at me. I got up and shook his hand and walked out of his office. Now I had to find my way out. I was walking around the hallways when I came across a room that said 'Avengers meeting room' on it. I shrugged and opened the door. Might as well meet my team. I walked inside earning the eyes of everybody in the room.

"Are you lost?" A red headed woman asked slightly annoyed.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar accent and saw Pietro walking towards me. I smiled when I noticed it was him.

"Pietro! Hi." I said while he hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me smiling.

"She is your new teammate." I heard a male's voice. I turned to see Nick Fury.

"That's amazing!" Pietro said smiling at me.

"I was just going to offer her a place as an agent. But she has something you guys need." He said before walking out.

"What is he talking about?" A guy with dirty blonde hair asked.

"I was born with the power to heal myself and others, as well as teleportation powers." I answered.

"Fury was right. We definitely need that." A tall guy with short blonde hair said walking over to me.

"Steve Rogers. It's nice to meet you." He said sticking out his hand.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N). It's nice to meet you Captain." I said to him.

After everybody introduced themselves I walked over to where Pietro was sitting and sat down next to him.

"Thanks for helping me today Pietro." I smiled at him.

"It was no problem beautiful." He said smiling.

"How can I repay you?" I asked smiling.

"You could go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Ok. How about we have some coffee tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sounds great." He smiled at me.

They accepted me fairly quickly. They set up a schedule on who would train me at what time and on what. I had training scheduled for a month already. I moved into the tower later that day and even got to show my healing powers. One of Tony's suits went rouge and a hand came flying and hit Natasha in the head. Needless to say, I got on Natasha's good side and Tony was hiding for his life.
~
Hope you guys like this chapter! Please leave some feedback. It will help. Thank you guys so much for the reads, comments, votes, and support! It means a lot, you guys are amazing! 😄☺️

~Haylie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 16 21
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...
14.5K 314 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
24.4K 489 35
This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite characters. They can be Reader X character...
16.9K 202 68
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...