Popular Nerd

Da Random_Teenager

Nathan Johnson is the nerdiest guy in school- everyone knows it. But Paige Heartfield couldn't help but see s... Altro

Chapter One// The School Nerd
Chapter Two// His Phone
Chapter Three// Too Shy
Chapter Four// His House
Chapter Five// The Real Me
Chapter Six// Please
Chapter Seven// New Guy
Chapter Eight// Football Practice
Chapter Nine// Dinner
Chapter Ten// Who Is He?
Chapter Eleven// History Project
Chapter Twelve// Don't Cry
Chapter Thirteen// Strange
Chapter Fourteen// That's New
Chapter Fifteen// Laura's Party (Part 1)
Chapter Sixteen// Laura's Party (Part 2)
Chapter Seventeen// New Friend
Chapter Eighteen// Date?
Question & Answer
Chapter Nineteen// New Partner
Chapter Twenty// You Have To!
Chapter Twenty One// Nathan's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty Two// Teacher's Pet
Chapter Twenty Three// Thank You
Chapter Twenty Four// The Real You
Chapter Twenty Five// To Conclude
Chapter Twenty Six// What Happened?
Chapter Twenty Seven// That's Enough!
Chapter Twenty Eight// You Understand?
Chapter Twenty Nine// A Ride
Chapter Thirty// I Told You
Chapter Thirty One// I Never Knew
Chapter Thirty Two// We're Done
Chapter Thirty Four// He Loves Me?
Chapter Thirty Five// Hey Princess
Chapter Thirty Six// Sounds Lovely
Chapter Thirty Seven// Calm Down
Chapter Thirty Eight// Everything Alright?
Chapter Thirty Nine// You'll See
Chapter Forty// I Do Care!
Chapter Forty One// Come In
Chapter Forty Two// Why Move?
Chapter Forty Three// You're Right
Chapter Forty Four// Too Late?
Chapter Forty Five// Nathan?
Chapter Forty Six// Plane Ticket
Popular Nerd Review
Chapter Forty Seven// Come Back
Chapter Forty Eight// My Girlfriend
Chapter Forty Nine// Wanna Fight?
Chapter Fifty// New Beginning
SEQUEL OUT NOW
Nathan's Points Of View
Nathan's POV: Chapter Nineteen// New Partner
15 Shawn Mendes Songs Relatable To Popular Nerd!

Chapter Thirty Three// Tease Much?

29.6K 1.1K 277
Da Random_Teenager

"How come every time I come to your house you are always shirtless?" I giggle, standing in Nathan's door way, admiring the way water droplets roll down his abs and fall onto his swimming trunks. I avert my eyes back up to his to restrict myself from ogling his perfect body.

"Come in," his lips creep into a smile as I notice him eyeing my bright pink bikini top between my denim jacket. I am also wearing my white ripped shorts which are frayed at the bottom. I really like them and the way Nathan stares at them with fixated eyes I know I have made a good choice.

"So, you home alone?" I mention at the way the house is unfamiliarly silent apart from our voices. He leads me through the kitchen then out into the garden through the glass slide doors. His new pool is massive, taking up a third of their garden. Bordering the cool crystal water are a few deck chairs along with some water pistols. The light from the sun reflects off the transparent water, making it sparkle.

"My mom and sister our out and my dad works Sundays. So yeah, it's just us," he turns to face me with a slight smirk forming across his lips. His lips are mesmerising. Just the mere glance at them and I am transported back to our kiss, replaying the sensation that came with this hands holding me. However I soon notice that his lips have now formed into a full dominating smirk. I stare into his eyes and one of his eye brows rose.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I question with a worried giggle. Nathan brings his hands round to the front of his body, a water gun positioned in his arms.

"You'll see," with a grin inplastered on his face he pulls the trigger and water suddenly squirts out from the front. The force of the water takes me by surprise, resulting with a high pitch squeal escaping my mouth.

"Nathan! Ahhh!" Using my hands in defence, I jump around like a skittish drowned rat, my hair already drenched and strangely. The water slides down he length of my body, it freezing against my bare skin.

Enlightening his face, the enjoyment from squirting me with ice cold water makes his grin widen. "I don't think your wet enough," he laughs as he runs towards me, still armed with the water gun.

"I hope that wasn't an innuendo," I run to the other side of the garden with my eyes clamped shut. From the sound of wet footprints approaching, I know Nathan is near. Soon enough another blast of ice cold water collides with my legs and stomach; I let out another horrified yelp. "That's it!"

"Hey! Where did you find that?" Nathan asks in shock as I hoist up another water gun I found lying on the grass, unattended and ready to use. I target his bare chest and let some water squirt out, splashing against his rock hard abs.

"You better run," my eyes narrow and I savour the blank rush of panic that washes Nathan's face pale. "I'll give you three seconds to run," I tease, holding up the weapon with a confident smirk. "One..." Nathan doesn't hesitate and bolts across the grass within seconds. "Three!" I blurt out, chasing after him with all my energy. My legs are a blur beneath me.

"What about two?" Shouts out Nathan as I catch him up, hot on his trail. He leaps over a sun bed and crouches down behind it, positioning his water gun on it for aim. I freeze in my steps as I dart him a challenging look. "You're trapped." His eyes twinkle.

I turn around and sprint to a tree by the garden fence, hoping the trunk will be thick enough to hide behind. Thankfully I fit, my whole body shielded from Nathan. With my heart beat tamed back down to a steady rate, I sneak an apprehensive glance back over in his direction. To my surprise, Nathan is no longer there. Where is he? Did he go back inside? For a better look, I step out of my hiding place and fully scan the garden- yet still no Nathan.

"Boo!" I scream as a wet pair of arms wrap around my waist all of a sudden, the whole garden a blur of colour as I am picked up into the air and spun around.

"Get off me!" Nathan swings me around then places me back on the ground. The air is filled with our laughter. His chin rests in the crook of my neck and his lips graze over my skin.

Tease much?

I breathe in as his hands glide over my stomach, his fingers tracing the edge of my bikini. Relaxing into his touch I let him support my weight, hugging me as if I was going to fall. He then begins to walk, taking me with him in a swift motion with his body still wrapped around me. My feet replace his steps, his actions guiding mine as he controls me like a puppet. Soon we are hovering over the edge of the swimming pool, looking down into the crisp water.

"Nathan? What are you..." My feet suddenly leave the grass and I feel my whole body drop. Colliding with the water, I sink lower into the pool, Nathan's arms still around me. We resurface and I splutter for air. I use my hands to wipe away the water in my eyes. In front of me, Nathan shakes his hair and water flies off, drizzling over my face. "Hey!" I giggle, slashing him back, enjoying the beautiful song of his laughter.

"You want to go?" He challenges, holding his arms up in the air with a daring grin.

"Come get me." The length of the pool is long, too long for me to swim without lifting my head up for air. So when I eventually reach the edge, Nathan had already caught up with me.

"Got you." His arms snake around my waist and dunk me under the water. My eyes scrunch close and I feel myself fall to the bottom. Opening my eyes, Nathan appears in front of me with bubbles drifting out of his mouth and ascending to the surface. He swims closer and reaches out his hand to hold mine. Even under water I can hear the rapid beating of my heart. His face comes nearer and his lips push up against mine. Despite the fact it isn't a proper kiss, it feels as amazing the first time we had.

We then swim up to the top and sigh in the open air, the sun shining in our eyes. "Nathan. Can I tell you something?" With a warm blush forming under my cheeks, I can already feel the blood surfacing to my skin. His eyes connect with mine as the sun reflects off his chocolate brown orbs, his hair messy from the water. It is a breath taking sight.

"You can tell me anything," he steps closer so our skin is almost touching. With my eyes are right under his, I stare up at him with my heart pounding faster than the speed of light.

"I really-"

The back door opens. "Hey Nathan! We're home!" The holler of Mrs Johnson's voice separates us. Her and Bailey walk out into the garden. With her hand shielding the rays of sunlight from her eyes, Mrs Johnson scans the garden then smiles as her eyes land on us.

"Hi mom," Nathan waves awkwardly, a fake smile spread across his lips. It is evident by his posture that he isn't happy that his mom had just interrupted our moment: his muscles tense and his body stiff.

"Oh, hello Paige," once her eyes lock with mine her smile broadens and it is as if her eyes have lit up. "I'll leave you two to it," with a quick wink to her son, she lead Bailey back inside and closes the back door behind them.

"Soooo..." Nathan began, floating on his back. "What do you want to do?"

I swim up to him and lay my head on his chest. "Don't mind." His fingers run through my hair.

"This is nice," he comments, leaning over to peck my cheek. All I can do is blush, and squeal a little inside. He is such a tease.

***

An hour later, we are forced out of the pool by the ugliness of our wrinkled fingers. Nathan helps me out by giving me a hand. After thanking him, we go over to the deck chairs, the sun in the perfect position to catch a quick tan before it sets. It may be the middle of October, however the weather today has been incredible.

"Hey!" I laugh as he shakes his hair like a dog, getting my only-just-dried-off body wet again.

"Sorry," he winks sarcastically. Using a towel he dries himself off. My eyes are drawn to the way he rubs his toned stomach, his arms and his face. Even though I have gazed into his eyes many a times before, they always seem to strike me every time at how flawless they are. I could stare at him for hours and never get bored. "So is that a yes?" He asks.

"P-pardon?" Due to my gaping at how perfect he is, I never caught the question he had asked me. This couldn't be more embarrassing.

He laughs lightly at my oblivious zoning out. "Would you like a drink?" He repeats, backing up towards the kitchen door.

"Oh, sure. I'll come too." I stand to my feet and lead us inside. The reason I offered to get the drinks with him was so he could watch me in front, and as I catch his eyes on my body, it seems to have worked.

"Hello Paige," Mrs Johnson greets me as I enter the kitchen, Nathan close behind. There are already glasses out on the side as well as a large bottle of lemonade. "You two having fun?" She asks from the kettle.

"Yeah, it's been great," Nathan directs at me with a smile. I can't help but giggle as he smirks.

"Good," Mrs Johnson's voice rose. Her gaze lands on me then switches back over to her son.

"What?" Nathan speaks up, a questioning frown upon his eye brows at how his mom stared at him.

"Oh, it's nothing." She wafts her hand in front of her face. "Was only wondering... Oh never mind," she stutters.

"Tell us," Nathan insists, raising his glass to his lips, taking a sip of lemonade I have just poured him.

"It's just... Are you two dating?"

My eyes enlarge as I glance over to Nathan; his eyes are on me. Well, this is awkward.

A/N-

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Just a quick message to say that if you haven't already, please check out my new story: Afraid to fall in love. Will return every vote!

Secondly, here are a few shout outs to some accounts that have been very supportive in the making of this book...

invisiblepineapples
DemMagconGirls
magconfangirl_101
Himynameispizza
Hopefulgirlgrace
Antoana0502
spixeEisha
redtopic127
ItzHazHere
X_UnspokenWords_X
spyingonyou
CookiesAreMyFav

Plus many more....

More coming soon x

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.3M 80.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
63.8K 2.9K 72
This is not the typical love story of when the girl says "jump", the boy should reply with "how high is it?" This, is when Helena said "Die!!" , and...
675K 50.9K 71
How do you get your hands on a whole load of cash? By manipulating an ego-centric rich boy, that's how. Sophie Wright wasn't always a Golddigger, bu...
167K 3.4K 18
Inaaya Call, Embry's half sister from Britain has moved to La Push after her parents died in a car crash. As she is 16 not 18 she hasn't got a choice...